Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. (9554 Views)

A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church / Islam Created By The Roman Catholic / Idol Worship In The Roman Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 13, 2013
The bible is very easy to interpret that is why we have over 30,000 denominations with 30,000 intepretations all caliming to be guided by the same Holy spirit.SMH for people

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by italo: 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
[/quote]
adsonstone:

Not you and Peter.
You alone....because Peter believes that its some parts.

The bold in what I quoted in your statement reads
"You believe the Bible is easy to understand?"

Did that refer to some parts in your understanding?

Thank God you now agree that itz some parts.

Some things in Paul's letters AND "the other scriptures."

Do you know the "some things?"

If you dont know the things that are hard to understand in Paul's letters, doesnt that make the whole complicated?

Add the other scriptures which are hard to understand and tell me the Bible is easy to understand.

adsonstone:

So, who did Peter say will not understand?
....and how can it be understood?

Honest answers.

Ignorant and unstable. It says they should flee the errors of lawless men and grow in grace.

Who has ever agreed that he is ignorant?

Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyakhilome are all wise and they're teaching different things.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by adsonstone: 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
italo:

Do you know the "some things?"

If you dont know the things that are hard to understand in Paul's letters, doesnt that make the whole complicated?

Add the other scriptures which are hard to understand and tell me the Bible is easy to understand.

so now, has the 'some things' Apostle Peter said the 'unlearned and unstable' misunderstand made the whole bible 'hard to understand' for everyone?

So, was Paul lying/joking when He said 'when ye read, ye may understand' (referring to his writings to the Church)?

italo:
Ignorant and unstable. It says they should flee the errors of lawless men and grow in grace.

Who has ever agreed that he is ignorant?
nobody has.....including you and I.
Not forgetting all individual pastors and other priests, monks and popes in the catholic church.

italo:
Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyakhilome are all wise and they're teaching different things.

was the Holy Spirit confused/Joking or saying something impossible when He said 'study to shew thyself approved unto God......rightly dividing the word of truth.

Pls, note that that wasnt to the church. It was to an individual (Timothy)-a man like you and I.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2013
chukwudi44: The bible is very easy to interpret that is why we have over 30,000 denominations with 30,000 intepretations all caliming to be guided by the same Holy spirit.SMH for people

Its is either there are about 30 000 versions of the Holy spirit or He doesn't exist!!
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Ubenedictus(m): 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Its is either there are about 30 000 versions of the Holy spirit or He doesn't exist!!
or the people who claim to be inspired are lying.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Ukutsgp(m): 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
italo: Get a brain, then we can discuss.

it is obvious that what u have is a fish brain. Ur reasoning is highly deficient and u cant talk properly cos u are immature and unlearned little brat.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Ubenedictus(m): 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ukuts gp: it is obvious that what u have is a fish brain. Ur reasoning is highly deficient and u cant talk properly cos u are immature and unlearned little brat.
this is exactly what happens when you try to play god, this is what happens when u decide to b d judge of who goes to hell.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Ukutsgp(m): 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ubenedictus: this is exactly what happens when you try to play god, this is what happens when u decide to b d judge of who goes to hell.
i'm really sorry 4 dat. This guy is just provoking me to say what i wouldn't.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by italo: 12:55am On Nov 15, 2013
^^^ see hypocrite complaining about provocation.

Well, it is obvious that a human being needs a brain first, then a Bible.

When a human being has a Bible without a brain, the result is this kind of threads.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:41am On Nov 15, 2013
italo: ^^^ see hypocrite complaining about provocation.

When a human being has a Bible without a brain, the result is this kind of threads.
there is nothing wrong with this thread
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 4:51am On Nov 15, 2013
Ukuts gp: there is nothing wrong with this thread

Really? Nothing wrong with playing God and condenming 1.2 billion people to hell?
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by italo: 4:56am On Nov 15, 2013
italo: ^^^ see hypocrite complaining about provocation.

Ukuts gp: there is nothing wrong with this thread

^^^and this kind of posts.

BIBLE WITHOUT BRAIN.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:20am On Nov 15, 2013
chukwudi44:

Really? Nothing wrong with playing God and condenming 1.2 billion people to hell?
i am not playing God and condemning anybody. If u dnt believe that those unscriptural practices that the catholic are involved in can take one to hell then wait until that day that u will stand before God. And how do u get those invalid statistics.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:26am On Nov 15, 2013
Ubenedictus: or the people who claim to be inspired are lying.

Uncle Ubenedictus.. You've been scarce! What's up wiv you?
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2013
Ukuts gp: it is obvious that what u have is a fish brain. Ur reasoning is highly deficient and u cant talk properly cos u are immature and unlearned little brat.

Ukuts gp, I don't know why italo,Ubenedictus are bothering with you. I know that the worst form of christian delusion is the pentecostal form.

Imagine opening a thread to declare that all catholics are going to hell! Question for you is hell real? If so how do you know? How do you even know that Yahweh is real?

I cringe when folks like you gloat is your sadistic mind about people going to hell! So all the catholic faithfuls that died long ago are all burning in hell?

Thank God for Atheism,my soul is free of such wickedness.

“The heart is deceitful above all things,
And desperately wicked;
Who can know it?
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:45am On Nov 15, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Ukuts gp, I don't know why italo,Ubenedictus are bothering with you. I know that the worst form of christian delusion is the pentecostal form.

Imagine opening a thread to declare that all catholics are going to hell! Question for you is hell real? If so how do you know? How do you even know that Yahweh is real?

I cringe when folks like you gloat is your sadistic mind about people going to hell! So all the catholic faithfuls that died long ago are all burning in hell?

And desperately wicked;
Who can know it?
u are an atheist so nothing i would say that would make meaning 2 u. Even quoting the scripture 4 u is a fruitless thing cos ur mind is closed.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by adsonstone: 9:47am On Nov 15, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

And desperately wicked;
Who can know it?

which God are you thanking?
Yaweh? --that atheists believe doesnt exist??
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:49am On Nov 15, 2013
adsonstone:

which God are you thanking?
Yaweh? --that atheists believe doesnt exist??

You should that statement was just to have fun and add a smirk to it
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 15, 2013
Ukuts gp: i am not playing God and condemning anybody. If u dnt believe that those unscriptural practices that the catholic are involved in can take one to hell then wait until that day that u will stand before God. And how do u get those invalid statistics.

Who told you to judge? Did you not see where it is written "leave judgement to God abi is that one not in your own bible?

BTW who told you the stats are invalid? You don't know Catholics keeps records of their members SMH for your ignorance
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ukuts gp: u are an atheist so nothing i would say that would make meaning 2 u. Even quoting the scripture 4 u is a fruitless thing cos ur mind is closed.

I was a christian, I grew up studying the bible everyday up until say 3months ago when it stopped making sense to me!

But in all my studying never did I see a place where a partcular church declared that ALL the members of another church will go to hell!

Even bible said that the gates of hell shall not prevail against the church! Unless you are God,you have no right to declare what church goes to hell or not!

Is it you tithe thieving pastors that you think deserve the 'imaginary' heaven?

See what Jesus said about them,
Matt 19 vs 24

Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the
eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the
kingdom of God."

Check out another cool thing Jesus said about hypocrites like you
Matt 7 vs 3-5
3. “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s
eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How
can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of
your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?
5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and
then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your
brother’s eye.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Ukutsgp(m): 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

I was a christian, I grew up studying the bible everyday up until say 3months ago when it stopped making sense to me!

But in all my studying never did I see a place where a partcular church declared that ALL the members of another church will go to hell!

Even bible said that the gates of hell shall not prevail against the church! Unless you are God,you have no right to declare what church goes to hell or not!

Is it you tithe thieving pastors that you think deserve the 'imaginary' heaven?

See what Jesus said about them,
Matt 19 vs 24

Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the
eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the
kingdom of God."

Check out another cool thing Jesus said about hypocrites like you
Matt 7 vs 3-5
3. “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s
eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How
can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of
your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?
5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and
then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your
brother’s eye.
you see how satan cornered you and you backslided?
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Empredboy(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
My i understand ur stand. Bt let me ask u wats d gratest comandment of God? I guess d bible said luv of God n man. So if catholics can do dat den all ur theory re nt useful.
Ukuts gp: The vast majority of the doctrines and beliefs of the Roman catholic church have no basis whatsoever in the bible. They were added at a later date contrary to the clear warning of the bible in Revelation 22:18, Which amount to disobedience and blatant disregard of God's instructions.
Here is a list of the main unscriptural doctrines and the date on which they were made official. All Roman catholics are forced to accept them without question.

1. The daily mass-394 A.D.
2. The doctrine of purgatory(pope Gregory)-593A.D.
3. Prayers to the virgin, Queen of heaven-600A.D.
4. The first pope(Boniface 3)-610A.D.
5. Kissing of the pope's foot began in 709 A.D.
6. Temporal power of the pope declared in 750A.D.
7. Worship of images, relics and cross, this began in 788 A.D.
8. Holy water blessed by a priest-850 A.D.
9. Veneration of st. Joseph-890A.D.
10. Canonisation of dead saints(pope John the 15th)-995A.D.
11. The mass declared to be a sacrifice of christ-1050A.D.
12. Celibacy of the priesthood and nuns-1050A.D.
13. The rosary introduced by peter the Hermit in 1090A.D.
14. Selling indulgencies began in 1190A.D.
15. Doctrines of transubstantiation adopted in 1215A.D.
16. Confession of sins to human priest-1215 A.D.
17. Adoration the water(pope Honorius)-1220 A.D.
18. Interpretation of bible for laity-1229A.D.
19. Scapular declared a charm against dangers-1287A.D.
20. Communion under one kind-1414A.D.
21. Seven sacraments declared in 1439A.D.
22. Superstitions of the Ave Maria(pope sextus)-1508A.D.
23. Tradition established as infallible authority.-1545A.D.
24. Apocryphal books added to the bible in 1546A.D.
25. Infallibility of the popes-1870A.D.
26. Mary declared the mother of God, 1931A.D.
27. Assumption(translation) of the virgin Mary, 1950A.D.

This is only a partial list as the burning of candle wax, incense and many others were not included in the list the Roman hierarchy has added to the bible. All of them are without a shred of divine authority.

It has been proven that almost all these tradition and dogmas accepted by the Roman catholic church are of pagan origin. This has been admitted by prominent Roman catholics themselves.

Cardinal Newman, one of the authorities most respected by Rome itself writes on page 359 of his book 'the development of the christian Religion' state that incense, candles, votive offerings, holywater, holidays and seasons of devotions, processions, blessing of fields, sacerdotal vestments, monks, nuns and knights, images etc are all of pagan origin.

It is clear that Roman catholic is not a church but a glorified cult. They are just acting like a church. They have lost their glory since the pagan took over it. What they are practising now is black magic and voodoo. And note that anyone practising those rubbish will nt get to the gate of heaven not to talk of entering it. They will be huled to hell fire-REVELATION 21:8. REVELATION 21:27.

These practices are mere traditions of men and not of God.
The catholics have since lost its glory what is remaining now is dryness, and it have been taken taken over by pagan and traditionalist. Be WARNED!!!
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
Empredboy: My i understand ur stand. Bt let me ask u wats d gratest comandment of God? I guess d bible said luv of God n man. So if catholics can do dat den all ur theory re nt useful.
but in this case, they are nt loving God but disobeying him.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Ubenedictus(m): 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Uncle Ubenedictus.. You've been scarce! What's up wiv you?
i'm fine, just busy, besides some threads don't deserve my attension
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by jamace(m): 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
OP, well done o. Please add to your collection that the Catholics invented a book called the BIBLE because the word "BIBLE" is not in the Bible.

Thank you.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: The vast majority of the doctrines and beliefs of the Roman catholic church have no basis whatsoever in the bible. They were added at a later date contrary to the clear warning of the bible in Revelation 22:18, Which amount to disobedience and blatant disregard of God's instructions.
Here is a list of the main unscriptural doctrines and the date on which they were made official. All Roman catholics are forced to accept them without question.

1. The daily mass-394 A.D.
2. The doctrine of purgatory(pope Gregory)-593A.D.
3. Prayers to the virgin, Queen of heaven-600A.D.
4. The first pope(Boniface 3)-610A.D.
5. Kissing of the pope's foot began in 709 A.D.
6. Temporal power of the pope declared in 750A.D.
7. Worship of images, relics and cross, this began in 788 A.D.
8. Holy water blessed by a priest-850 A.D.
9. Veneration of st. Joseph-890A.D.
10. Canonisation of dead saints(pope John the 15th)-995A.D.
11. The mass declared to be a sacrifice of christ-1050A.D.
12. Celibacy of the priesthood and nuns-1050A.D.
13. The rosary introduced by peter the Hermit in 1090A.D.
14. Selling indulgencies began in 1190A.D.
15. Doctrines of transubstantiation adopted in 1215A.D.
16. Confession of sins to human priest-1215 A.D.
17. Adoration the water(pope Honorius)-1220 A.D.
18. Interpretation of bible for laity-1229A.D.
19. Scapular declared a charm against dangers-1287A.D.
20. Communion under one kind-1414A.D.
21. Seven sacraments declared in 1439A.D.
22. Superstitions of the Ave Maria(pope sextus)-1508A.D.
23. Tradition established as infallible authority.-1545A.D.
24. Apocryphal books added to the bible in 1546A.D.
25. Infallibility of the popes-1870A.D.
26. Mary declared the mother of God, 1931A.D.
27. Assumption(translation) of the virgin Mary, 1950A.D.

This is only a partial list as the burning of candle wax, incense and many others were not included in the list the Roman hierarchy has added to the bible. All of them are without a shred of divine authority.

It has been proven that almost all these tradition and dogmas accepted by the Roman catholic church are of pagan origin. This has been admitted by prominent Roman catholics themselves.

Cardinal Newman, one of the authorities most respected by Rome itself writes on page 359 of his book 'the development of the christian Religion' state that incense, candles, votive offerings, holywater, holidays and seasons of devotions, processions, blessing of fields, sacerdotal vestments, monks, nuns and knights, images etc are all of pagan origin.

It is clear that Roman catholic is not a church but a glorified cult. They are just acting like a church. They have lost their glory since the pagan took over it. What they are practising now is black magic and voodoo. And note that anyone practising those rubbish will nt get to the gate of heaven not to talk of entering it. They will be huled to hell fire-REVELATION 21:8. REVELATION 21:27.

These practices are mere traditions of men and not of God.
The catholics have since lost its glory what is remaining now is dryness, and it have been taken taken over by pagan and traditionalist. Be WARNED!!!

so I asked you which church you attend in your other thread critizing the catholic church and you ran away and came over here. lmao
Since you said in your other thread that catholics and t.b Joshua followers will go to hell, I asked you which church do you attend so that we can follow your heavenly pastor. Alas, Immediately I asked that question, you abandoned the thread and ran away.
Why are you so ashamed of naming your church, rather hiding behind your keyboard and attacking others.
If you are scared of naming your church, how are you going to convert the hell bound team of catholics and t,b Joshua team nah?

cant stop laughing.

I dare you to mention your church
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by joevicon: 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
I really thank you for your judgment of the catholic faithfulls. We Catholics have one consolation - you people are not God. Sometimes, you illiterate Christians display your ignorance because you do not have an in-depth knowledge of the Holy Bible as you read sections of this all-encompassing book in fragments and out of context. You may need to go to your pastor to educate you on the meaning of "doctrine". It is rather a pity that you don't even know that the very place you worship has some doctrines. We Catholics are proud of who we are and whatever your views about us is very, very irrelevant. On the last day, only the Almighty Father in heaven will tell among us who are the real grains and who are the chaff and not what you may claim you are. Have a blessed day and think more of making it through that "narrow door".
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:27am On Dec 22, 2013
joevicon: I really thank you for your judgment of the catholic faithfulls. We Catholics have one consolation - you people are not God. Sometimes, you illiterate Christians display your ignorance because you do not have an in-depth knowledge of the Holy Bible as you read sections of this all-encompassing book in fragments and out of context. You may need to go to your pastor to educate you on the meaning of "doctrine". It is rather a pity that you don't even know that the very place you worship has some doctrines. We Catholics are proud of who we are and whatever your views about us is very, very irrelevant. On the last day, only the Almighty Father in heaven will tell among us who are the real grains and who are the chaff and not what you may claim you are. Have a blessed day and think more of making it through that "narrow door".
no problem. I will think of making it through that narrow door. Thanks for ur advice.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by emmyskies(m): 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
@catholics
LET HIM THAT HAS EAR, LET HIM HEAR.
I was born a catholic. A staunch member of the church. Defending the faith wherever I go. An alter server for 2years and half. But just 3 months ago, I renounced catholicity. Im not judging you or condemning you catholics. But listen to me and hear me good. The begining parts of the book of Revelation, Christ warned the seven churches in asia before He gave John the revelations. If church doctrines doesnt matter, He woudnt warn them. Moreso, there are many things going on in the church that contradicts what GOD gave us in the Bible. Many. But I will state a few. Mind you, it is heaven and hell im talking about here. GOD is no respecter of any man. No matter where you come from, He doesnt care, no matter your church. He doesnt care. If the church is the most established or has more members, GOD is not after that. What GOD is after is your(individual) holiness and righteousness.
1) the church is supposed to teach members pure righteousness and holiness without which no man shall see the LORD (hebrews 12:14) and to make the members perfect just as our Father is perfect(matthew 5:48). The essence of a church is found in Ephesians 5:27. But the catholic church doesnt stress on this. Most members dont see this point.
2) making of those images and sacramentries is bad. Even if you dont worship them. It is bad. Exodus 20:4 says: "Do not make for yourself..." not do not worship. My dear, we will be judged by the Bible. Anything GOD says we shoudnt do and you do it, HELL FIRE straight. I pray it shoudnt be your portion. Amen.
3)praying the rosary and referring to mary as queen of heaven is wrong. Do you know who the queen of heaven is? Its right there in your Bible. Look it up jeremiah 7:18, 44:17-25. There are many heaven. Not when you hear heaven you think its the heaven that GOD is. The queen of heaven is among the fallen angels. GOD is in the third heaven 2 corinthians 12:2. Stop praying the rosary. Theres only one name given to us, above every other name-JESUS. Do not pray in any other name, whether to saints or prayer of intercession. Pray to the Father alone, through JESUS christ. Full stop
There are many others but I will like to stop here. My brothers and sisters, this is a matter of heaven and hell, GOD and satan. Choose you this day before it'll be too late. The Bible says, no iniquity or anything that defiles will enter heaven. If you loose heaven, its gone forever. There will be no second chance. I beg you, make a change. Write your name in the Lamb's Book Of Life today that you may be saved. Narrow is the way that lead to life eternal-matthew 7:14.
To make heaven is very difficult but you can. Be Thou Perfect-matthew 5:48
I joined the Deeper Life Bible Church. If you have questions, im available. GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by woky: 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
emmyskies: @catholics
I was born a catholic. A staunch member of the church. Defending the faith wherever I go. An alter server for 2years and half. But just 3 months ago, I renounced catholicity. Im not judging you or condemning you catholics. But listen to me and hear me good. The begining parts of the book of Revelation, Christ warned the seven churches in asia before He gave John the revelations. If church doctrines doesnt matter, He woudnt warn them. Moreso, there are many things going on in the church that contradicts what GOD gave us in the Bible. Many. But I will state a few. Mind you, it is heaven and hell im talking about here. GOD is no respecter of any man. No matter where you come from, He doesnt care, no matter your church. He doesnt care. If the church is the most established or has more members, GOD is not after that. What GOD is after is your(individual) holiness and righteousness.
1) the church is supposed to teach members pure righteousness and holiness without which no man shall see the LORD (hebrews 12:14) and to make the members perfect just as our Father is perfect(matthew 5:48). The essence of a church is found in Ephesians 5:27. But the catholic church doesnt stress on this. Most members dont see this point.
2) making of those images and sacramentries is bad. Even if you dont worship them. It is bad. Exodus 20:4 says: "Do not make for yourself..." not do not worship. My dear, we will be judged by the Bible. Anything GOD says we shoudnt do and you do it, HELL FIRE straight. I pray it shoudnt be your portion. Amen.
3)praying the rosary and referring to mary as queen of heaven is wrong. Do you know who the queen of heaven is? Its right there in your Bible. Look it up jeremiah 7:18, 44:17-25. There are many heaven. Not when you hear heaven you think its the heaven that GOD is. The queen of heaven is among the fallen angels. GOD is in the third heaven 2 corinthians 12:2. Stop praying the rosary. Theres only one name given to us, above every other name-JESUS. Do not pray in any other name, whether to saints or prayer of intercession. Pray to the Father alone, through JESUS christ. Full stop
There are many others but I will like to stop here. My brothers and sisters, this is a matter of heaven and hell, GOD and satan. Choose you this day before it'll be too late. The Bible says, no iniquity or anything that defiles will enter heaven. If you loose heaven, its gone forever. There will be no second chance. I beg you, make a change. Write your name in the Lamb's Book Of Life today that you may be saved. Narrow is the way that lead to life eternal-matthew 7:14.
I joined the Deeper Life Bible Church. If you have questions, im available. GOD BLESS YOU ALL
staunch catholic my foot

your story reminds me of one Charles Russel who tried to convert an atheist to christianity but ended up being converted instead..

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by SalC: 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
emmyskies: @catholics
Those who left the protestant churches for the catholic church are saying similar things to the protestants. That you left is not enough reason for us to leave as well. You have your choice to make we have ours.
Salvation is personal bro.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Ukutsgp(m): 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
Sal C: Those who left the protestant churches for the catholic church are saying similar things to the protestants. That you left is not enough reason for us to leave as well. You have your choice to make we have ours.
Salvation is personal bro.
the guy has given his reasons why he thinks the catholic members are in danger and u are here babbling. That he left is indeed enough reason for u to leave that idolatrous place u called a church.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Spiritual Realm - What Is It? / Help With The Name Of This Gospel Artist / OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.