Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? (6476 Views)

El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / No Mikel, Musa And Ighalo For Rio 2016 : Siasia / How To Join The Glo Soccer Academy DREAM TEAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by kayality: 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2008
Comment please, on the chances of Wining the Olympic football Medals.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by dayokanu(m): 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2008
I love Siasia
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by vichel(m): 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2008
Why didn't you post the list, but anyway, here it is.  The full list:
Goalkeepers
Vincent Enyeama
Ambrose Vanzekin
Ikechukwu Ezenwa

Defenders
Taye Taiwo
Monday James
Onyekachi Apam
Dele Adeleye
Olubayo Adefemi
Chibuzor Okonkwo
Gege Soriola

Midfielders
Solomon David Abwo
Sanni Kaita
Olufemi Oladapo
Emmanuel Ekpo
Olufemi Ajilore
Bernard Okorowanta
Isaac Promise
Osadebemwen Okoro
Efe Ambrose
Chinedu Ogbuke

Forwards
Obinna Nsofor
Osaze Odewingie
John Owoeri
Ikechukwu Uche
Solomon Okoronkwo
Victor Anichebe

http://kickoffnigeria.com/static/news/article.php?id=2245
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by folahann(m): 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2008
I strongly believe Siasia has smth to offer, i even have a feeling he shud be made the senior national team coach

Just let's hope luck will not be against us during the games

Good Luck Naija
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by nazzyon(m): 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2008
One thing that is obvious is that Mikel is not interested in the National Team that much; so why should we have him in the squad?
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by DrKitaun(m): 2:24am On Jul 15, 2008
Mikel who ? angry
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by dayokanu(m): 7:30am On Jul 15, 2008
Of course Chelsea's bench suits him better
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by dyabman(m): 10:13am On Jul 15, 2008
ALL NONSENSE WITH YOU GUYZ, HATERS OF MIKEL.

LEAVE THE POOR BOY ALONE. HE HAS EXPERIENCED,SEEN AND KNOWN SO MANY FAITHFUL NIGERIAN PLAYERS WHEREBY THEIR CAREERS ARE OVER IN SHAME AND WRATH. LIKES OF

DOPEMU --- HE CANT EVER WALK AGAIN , HES IGNORE AND NEGLECTED
OPARAJI ---- HIS FAMILY NOT REMEMBERED , NOT EVEN COMPENSATED

i can't remember so many retired nigerians who have sarcrifised their entirely life for the eagles and today they are forgotten. So Mikel is very cautious and sensitive ,  he really knows what his doing.

Likes of Messi,robinho,fabregas and so on of his mates have no worries because their country ain't so bad or so poor like Nigeria govt you know they will always be remembered,
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by dyabman(m): 10:16am On Jul 15, 2008
Hey You Guys are playing Holland first match, i trust in them , worst luck for you guyz, useless flying chicken.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by tosinadeda: 11:05am On Jul 15, 2008
no chinedu ogbuke shocked
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2008
tosinadeda:

no chinedu ogbuke shocked

Didn't you check the link? Ogbuke is there, listed as a Midfielder
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2008
DUTCH TEAM:

Vermeer (Willem II)

Zuiverloon (SC Heerenveen)
Marcellis (PSV Eindhoven)
Donk (AZ Alkmaar)
Pieters (FC Utrecht)

Aissati (PSV Eindhoven)
Maduro (Valencia)
Drenthe (Real Madrid)

Amrabat (PSV Eindhoven)
Makaay (Feyenoord)
Babel (Liverpool)

This team appears stronger than Siasia's if the club they play for is anything to go by.

US
GK- Tim Howard (Everton)
RB- Steve Cherundolo (Hannover 96)
CB- Micheal Orozco (San Luis)
CB- Carlos Bocanegra (Unattached; formerly Fulham)
LB- Marvell Wynne (Toronto FC)
RM- Sacha Kljestan (Chivas USA)
CM- Maurice Edu (Toronto FC)
CM- Michael Bradley (SC Heerenveen)
LM- Stuart Holden (Houston Dynamo)
F- Freddy Adu (SL Benifica)
ST- Jozy Altidore (Villareal CF)

JAPAN

Shusaku Nishikawa - Oita Trinita

Yuto Nagatomo - F.C. Tokyo
Marcus Tulio Tanaka - Urawa Reds
Masato Morishige - Oita Trinita
Atsuto Uchida - Kashima Antlers

Hajime Hosogai - Urawa Reds
Keisuke Honda - VVV-Venlo
Hiroyuki Taniguchi - Kawasaki Frontale
Tsukasa Umesaki - Urawa Reds

Takayuki Morimoto - Catania
Yoshito Okubo - Vissel Kobe

Maybe Shunsuke Nakamura or Kengo Nakamura for another overage player.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by Mustay(m): 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2008
this fuss about mikel will never die sha . ,
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2008
nigeria has a good team.
we can beat the others to top the group,
big names dont play football,
teams do.
sfterall the likes of ronaldo and rivaldo were in the team
we beat enroute winning the cup in 1996
lets wish the boys well.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by sibanibi: 11:22pm On Jul 15, 2008
take a good look at the guy are all abusing, i mean a very good look. nigerians are ingrates and difficult to please. i remember when this boy just came out. he came and scored goals for the eagles at the 2006 nations cup, nigerians like you said he was better than Okocha that we didn't need Jay Jay again that he was bla bla bla, . now we are trying to nail this young, enterprising, talented and promising boy to the cross. i pray Siasia succeed in Beijing cos if he fails, all of u will try eating him raw that he should have gone with Obi. undoubtedly, the squad is superb but i imagine that squad with Mikel.

Siasia wanted to us that he is disciplined and focused and to also boost his CV by taking a huge gamble of leaving Mikel out cos if he excels without Mikel, we will all say "oh! the guy is good, even without Mikel he won". i refuse to be deceived. i can recall a number of players with such situation and that were later pardoned. a lot is behind what happened. u guys are typical nigerins

Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by desmondtut(m): 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2008
Wel i think d team wil go far but i think we need dat boy obi in dat team hv seen ooo
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by dayokanu(m): 7:28am On Jul 16, 2008
Siasia wanted to us that he is disciplined and focused and to also boost his CV by taking a huge gamble of leaving Mikel out because if he excels without Mikel, we will all say "oh! the guy is good, even without Mikel he won". i refuse to be deceived. i can recall a number of players with such situation and that were later pardoned. a lot is behind what happened. u guys are typical nigerins

Examples pls!! I would tell you about France who dropped Ginola and Cantona and won the world cup, I would tell you about Brazil that dropped Romario for 2002 world cup and won it.

Is Mikel a first time offender? No Is he a second time offender? No Even the team captain Isaac promised said he had pleaded on Mikel's behalf at least twice before and he was pardoned so he should come and slap us anytime he wants.

Moreover we dont want club benchwarmers in our team.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by davidif: 8:04am On Jul 16, 2008
Solomon David Abwo
Sanni Kaita
Olufemi Oladapo
Emmanuel Ekpo
Olufemi Ajilore
Bernard Okorowanta
Isaac Promise
Osadebemwen Okoro
Efe Ambrose
Chinedu Ogbuke

WHO ARE THIS GUYS

I can't believe that this are the guys that Siasia is dropping Mikel for, does he know that Holland is bring Roy Makaay and Ryan Babel. At best, if we qualify from the group and we face Argentina who included Messi despite the fact that he never played the qualifiers or Brazil who added Pato, Robinho and Ronaldinho who didn't play in the qualifiers at all.

@dayokannu
At least Luis Aragones had Fernando Torres, David Villa, Dani Guiza (top scorer in la liga) when he decided to drop Raul. Even when Aime Jacquet dropped Cantona and Ginola from the world Cup squad they had better replacements like Youri Djorkaeff, Emmanuel Petit, Thierry Henry, David Trezeguet, Robert Pires, Patrick Vieira, and oh yeah, some guy named Zidane. When Big Phil failed to include Romario in the squad, it was because the guy was not only old, but he was lazy, the guy never liked to train, and guess who is replacement was? one of the greatest strikers to ever  play the game; Ronaldo who went on to score 8 goals in the tournament and is the highest goal scorer till date in that competition.

Now who does Nigeria have to replace Mikel with?

Emmanuel Ekpo, Olufemi Ajilore, Bernard Okorowanta, Osadebemwen Okoro, Efe Ambrose ? just  because they got to a final which they LOST 3 years ago.

Keep dreaming my brother, after all, Nigeria is a country where second best is a huge success. Even if the guy makes it to the finals and loses again they would use the magic words "at least, they tried sha", its that mentality that is killing the country, instead of the guy using the failure of the U20 team in 2005 as a motivation to win this time around and prove himself a good coach and not a mere "alright" coach, he is going to throw that away  because of some rich millionaire kid who has more money than he ever had during his playing days.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by Olaolufred(m): 9:29am On Jul 16, 2008
@Sibanibi

Obi was a playmaker in Holland 2005. But no longer a playmaker.
He is probably now a defensive mildfielder, courtesy of Mourinho
who only used him without leaving much to help his future.
The challenges Mikel is facing is being able to naturally switch btw
these two roles (Playmaker or defensive M/F in National jersey or club respectively).
I remember that Mutiu (the headmaster) meticulously had once played in our defence
even though he is an attacking mildfielder.
Mikel, when he gtes himself better will be able to do the switching with high performance.

Having said this, it is noteworthy to remark that giving OBI an automatic jersy after shunning
all the qualifiers would result in serious division among the players. This is the truth.
Funny enough, None of the other players will publicly react. But internal reactions will lead to lack of commitment.
When there is no commitment, the talents, gifts, skills and what have you becomes impotent.
Without Mikel, i see better performance. Not because of anything, but because of COMMITMENT factor.
I think also that Kanu could have been so carefull about injuries and sacrifice all these medals he amased
to himself. These so called injuries can be sustained in a car crash, Bullets, etc.
If he risked success moves, he will be closer to it.
Take it or leave it, if mikel plays in europe, but do not strive to play for his country at all levels.
He will still have cash to throw arround, but would definitely have little or no medals for his children to see.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by Olaolufred(m): 9:46am On Jul 16, 2008
@dayokannu,

Now who does Nigeria have to replace Mikel with?

Emmanuel Ekpo, Olufemi Ajilore, Bernard Okorowanta, Osadebemwen Okoro, Efe Ambrose ? just because they got to a final which they LOST 3 years ago.

I beg to say that Mikel was dicovered one day. Someone greater than him will also be discover one day.
He is presently having personal problems of adjusting btw the playmaking or defensive role plagued on him by
Jose Mourinho. He has been struggling to get his Holland rhytm, but only his attitude would have quickly help him out.
Mikel has hope. Let his attitude be first worked upon.
Dayokannu, it pained me that Mikel is not representing us. But when i look at the lack of commitment and gross indiscipline in the super eagle, then i do not want such to be copied and pasted in the dream team iv.
I love you dayokannu, I love Mikel even more. Thanks.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by davidif: 10:25am On Jul 16, 2008
But shouldn't we have used this competition to try him out as an attacking midfielder and see if he can regain his touch?
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by CARUSO(m): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2008
Mikel can eat a dic.k

we would be fine without him!!
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by ofurufu(m): 11:18am On Jul 16, 2008
Personally,I don't know where I belong in this Obi Exclusion debate. I can't say it's a bad decision but at the same I don't see it as totally faultless. Leaving Obi out,as a disciplinary measure, I believe, sends important message to other players(not only this team but at all levels) that no player is above punishment. Another strong case for Mikel's exclusion is that he was finally included, he will surely get the automatic shirt, to the dissatisfaction of the midfielders that laboured during the qualifying series,causing division in the team.

However,saying Siasia's decision is a great gamble is not out of place. It's a big gamble,I think. Mikel would have surely been of immense importance to that team.

But if I were in Siasia's shoes, I would have demanded a written and published apology from him,not only to the coach and team but also to all Nigerians. After that, I'll include him in my list.

P.S.:This decision can further make or mar Siasia. If the team don't have a good outing,Nigerians will situate the cause within his decision to exclude Mikel. Trust Nigerians!!!
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by davidif: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2008
@mr ofurufuru
whether you like it or not, all players are not created equal, you cannot compare Peter Crouch to Ronaldo, or Dirk Kuyt to Ruud van Nistlerooy, there is an exception to every rule, recognizing this is the art of management. The kid chose not to play in the qualifiers because Chelsea needed him afterall he plays regularly for Chelsea especially during injury crisis and when Essien is playing at right back, heck, the guy is supposed to be a younger replacement for Makelele. But what does Siasia do? he kicks him off the team because of his over inflated ego or jealousy (who knows, the guy never made as much money as mikel in his playing days) then you replace with some obscure kids who qualified by playing second rate teams in Africa. Well good for him, he better get it right at the olympics because, Holland is bringing Babel and Makaay who never played in there qualifiers and the Argentines and brazilians are bringing Messi, Arguero, Ronaldiho, Pato and Robinho NONE OF WHOM EVER PLAYED IN THE QUALIFIERS FOR THERE COUNTRY.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by McKren(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2008
John Obi Mikel is not in the class of players any coach will re-adjust his management style for.

Except am watching a totally different Mikel at Chelsea.

Whether the Olympic team succeed or not, I support Siasia. Victor Anichebe with dual Nationality who can afford to mess arround with Nigeria is not doing that. Why is Mikel so cocky

But if I were in Siasia's shoes, I would have demanded a written and published apology from him,not only to the coach and team but also to all Nigerians. After that, I'll include him in my list

U sure say no be Mikel dey fine public apology from his coach?
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by nateevs(m): 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2008
davidif:

@mr ofurufuru
whether you like it or not, all players are not created equal, you cannot Peter Crouch to Ronaldo, or Dirk Kuyt to Ruud van Nistlerooy, there is an exception to every rule, recognizing this is the art of management. The kid chose not to play in the qualifiers because Chelsea needed him afterall he plays regularly for Chelsea especially during injury crisis and when Essien is playing at right back, heck, the guy is supposed to be a younger replacement for Makelele. But what does Siasia do? he kicks him off the team because of his over inflated ego or jealousy (who knows, the guy never made as much money as mikel in his playing days) then you replace with some obscure kids who qualified by playing second rate teams in Africa. Well good for him, he better get it right at the olympics because, Holland is bringing Babel and Makaay who never played in there qualifiers and the Argentines and brazilians are bringing Messi, Arguero, Ronaldiho, Pato and Robinho NONE OF WHOM EVER PLAYED IN THE QUALIFIERS FOR THERE COUNTRY.

What are you talking about? Must Siasia do what Argentina and Brazil did? Siasia gave Mikel the opportunity that took him to Chelsea after he featured in the Eguavoen led U-17 in Finland . . just maybe there's someone in the pipeline that you don't know about.

I just thought he could have Macaulay Christanus and the Rabiu Ibrahim in the squad. .
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by davidif: 5:22am On Jul 17, 2008
@mr. nateevs
I just thought he could have Macaulay Christanus and the Rabiu Ibrahim in the squad.

Are you kidding me  shocked shocked shocked
Seriously, this kids just played in the U17's last year and they are still in the youth reserves of there teams and you want them to come run with the big boys. Macauley christanus can't even crack the first team for Hamburg, talkless of playing and you put in place of Mikel who plays regularly for Chelsea especially when they have injury problems. Thank goodness that you  are not a coach, you definitely don't know how to groom players. I remember when you people were shouting back in '02 about Bartholomew Ogbeche being "the truth" unfortunately the boy turned out to be a lie, and there are several other instances like Opabunmi and co. now where are they now?
Morale of the story mr. nateevs is that;
1) You don't know how to scout talent.
2) You don't just throw players into the fire simply because they had one good junior tournament remember Nii Lamptey?, no i didn't think so because he faded out after having a brilliant U17 tournament that Pele himself had to annoint him as the chosen one. Remember that for every Fabregas there is a Berkant Goktan.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by dayokanu(m): 7:44am On Jul 17, 2008
@ Mikels supporters,

I dont know what you want Sia sia to do again, He has invited Mikel several times and Mikel has shunned him 3 times. Mikel shunned Vogts invitation also so why do you keep inviting a player who has no intention to play for Nigeria. Even the team captain isaac promise said he had begged for Mikel on 2 separate occasion So what do you want Nigeria to do.

When Mikel shunned Nigeria a lot of Chelsea players were in Africa playing for their countries. Drogba and Essien. Not to talk of the European contingent who played International friendlies that same day.

Despite concentrating on his national career, has he broken into the Chelsea team. Look at a player like Kanu he has achieved what Mikel can never achieve in 4 lifetimes yet he never shuns national call up. Atimes he comes and sit on the bench.

Holland is bringing Babel and Makaay who never played in there qualifiers and the Argentines and brazilians are bringing Messi, Arguero, Ronaldiho, Pato and Robinho NONE OF WHOM EVER PLAYED IN THE QUALIFIERS FOR THERE COUNTRY.

which of those players you mentioned can Mikel lace boots for You are mentioning Ronaldinho, Makaay and Robinho who are overaged and not allowed to play qualifiers.

Messi and Aguero who are top rated not some common bench warmer called Mikel Obi.

Even when Aime Jacquet dropped Cantona and Ginola from the world Cup squad they had better replacements like Youri Djorkaeff, Emmanuel Petit, Thierry Henry, David Trezeguet, Robert Pires, Patrick Vieira,

Are you sure the players mentioned above were in the Euro 1996 squad of France when they dropped Cantona and Ginola for people like Pedros, Patrice Loko. They messed up in 1996 and they still stuck with Aime jacques. 2 years later won the world cup If Cantona had come to Euro 96 only God knows if France would have ever won the trophies of later years.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by davidif: 8:14am On Jul 17, 2008
@dayokannu
They messed up in 1996 and they still stuck with Aime jacques

Actually, they got to the semi-finals, this was seen as a good performance considering the fact that they didn't even qualify for the world cup in '94.

Also, Mikel IS NOT A BENCH WARMER AT CHELSEA, Wayne Bridge, shaun Wright phillips are benchwarmers. Its obvious that you only watch Chelsea only when they are on TV. The guy played regularly especially in the first half of the season before the nations cup, or whenever they had an injury crisis. By the time he came back from the African cup of nations, Chelsea had switched from a 4-3-3 formation that required 2 defensive midfielders to a 4-1-4-1 formation that required one, with either Essien or Makelele performing the holding duties with Essien playing right back whenever the full back got injured (that may change with Bosingwa coming in).
Chelsea wants the kid to replace an aging makelele when he decides to call it quits. Makelele is over 35 and he is not going to be able to play a full season like he used to, and this is where you need mikel to partner and essien. Either way, one of the holding midfielders would be out of the club, because Big Phil might still favor a 4-1-4-1 formation to accomodate Ballack and Deco (heck, he might drop one of them even if Lampard doesn't go to Inter Milan)
Now having said all this, a "benchwarming" mikel who plays in the EPL and Champions league is much better than an Isaac Promise who just got bought by some Turkish team, if he is supposed to be as good as Mikel why isn't he in the EPL, la liga, or heck, even the French league.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by dayokanu(m): 8:18am On Jul 17, 2008
And dropping Cantona and Ginola paid immediate dividends. I am sure sending Mikel packing would mean good for Naija in the long run.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by davidif: 8:57am On Jul 17, 2008
Yes, it did pay some dividends considering the fact that they had some players named Youri Djorkaeff and ZINEDINE ZIDANE.

Meanwhile, our man here is replacing Mikel not with some widely acclaimed or super-gifted player but with some no-names, in fact the best of the bunch just got bought by Trapzonspor ( is that how you spelt it) and this is supposed to be our response to Pato, Messi or even Arguero. Well goodluck Siasia, you would really, REALLY need it.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by timmfikk(m): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2008
@Davidif,

Its like you have forgotten that it was mr siasia who made you known mikel for who ever or what ever he is today, and also he was also one of the unknown name like the players who are really chosen right now. so my dear young man if you also want to be the coach and put mikel in your own team why, not try and get a coaching license then you can always have him as your VIP players.

Also, i want to include this to you that one of the PEPSI football academy where your dear good player was given the great opportunity of being a good talent right now said he has shown himself as a bad example and each day they have always tell their kids to see him as a bad sample and never look upto what he already done. A lost opportunity, you see

Well Believe it or hate it, he is not the type that makes a team success Mikel of today is not the one who went to the junior world cup. He is trying to tell everyone he now earns big money and also have a great achievement by playing a chelsea, yes we know he is now one of the big boys, but what a kind of life is he living, will you ever allow your own junior brother to do such a thing, HUH! consider yourself to be the coach, will you always wait to have your saviour after 90 minutes game, please leave the coach he started his career on a good note and by Gods Grace he will end it in a wonderful way.

Forget about Mikel all Nigerians in London Hate him what about that for being too rude, he goes to club and mess up with Nigerian over there, my own personal friend told me that, and he said he is not one of a good Nigerian player people loved in U.K so stop disturbing yourself even you are his father the young dude will never make you happy with his attitude.

I want you to know that know one hated him he is a player who has done us proud when he was a good nigerian, but when he is at the wrong side, lets tell him he is. Do not compare Messi and Mikel he will never be able to do 10% of what messi is doing till he finish his whole career.

Good Day.
Good Day,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okagbare, Amusan Chase Cash As IAAF Diamond League End / Terim, Trappatoni, Hiddink, Amodu To Coach Nigeria? / Photos Of Peru Female Fans Flashing Their Boobs During World Cup GAME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.