Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? (6494 Views)

El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / No Mikel, Musa And Ighalo For Rio 2016 : Siasia / How To Join The Glo Soccer Academy DREAM TEAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by dayokanu(m): 7:30am On Aug 18, 2008
Did we miss Mikel? Hell Nah
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by Olaolufred(m): 8:04am On Aug 18, 2008
I want to congratulate my co- positive thinkers wishing Siasia and the Dream Team every bit of SUCCESS.

DAYOKANU, You are on top of my men of resource on Nairaland. CONGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS.

So far, we have been vindicated that their unbelief can't stop our belief.

They look at themselves as unable( Dyabman, Sibanibi and Davidif).
but we who believe we can go far have already gone far.

I think they now know that all their predictions are mere dream that has long dissapeared like a mirage.
Where are Holland, Japan, USA, and CIV that they thought would swallow our own team?

Thank God that their crusade of condoling all forms Indiscipline from players has been seen by all as fruitless.
We never even felt the effect of any over bloated name.

I think the team will come back to beg Mikel and his crusaders with the medal that God gives them after the Olympic.

Congratulation to all Good nairalanders and sport lovers who never stood behind a finger to distort truth.
I pray God helps them bring back home a consolation medal for our country. CHEEEEEEEEEEEEERs.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by dayokanu(m): 8:20am On Aug 18, 2008
I tell you for sure If Mikel had played we would have lost out.

With those back passes and red cards
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by Olaolufred(m): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2008
Where are the ochestrators for Mikel?

Where are you Dyabman?

Where are you Sibanibi?

Where are you Davidif?

Have they gone into hiding?

Speak up please. If you now know you are on the wrong side, then be bold to accept responsibility.

The responsibilty is in Coming out to say, I AM WRONG.

Don't just go into hiding like that, WE WHO LIKE TRUTH AND DISCIPLINE STILL LOVE YOU ALL.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by Olaolufred(m): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2008
It is a GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Nigeria 1. Belgium 0
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by Olaolufred(m): 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2008
I want to ask the Nairalanders this question.

DO WE REALLY FEEL OBI'S ABSENCE?

As for me, it is absolutely NO.

What do you say.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by Olaolufred(m): 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2008
Final Score.

Nigeria 4       Belgium 1

Un     be  lie  ve  able

Oooooooooooooooooooooh!!!

It's soooooooooooo In    cre    di    ble.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by adamsy07: 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2008
GREAT FEELINGS SIASIA HAS DONE IT AGAIN WITH HIS TEAM WITHOUT YOU GUYS PROUD MIKEL.
NO COMMENT,IT SHOWS US ALL THAT SIASIA IS THE MAN TO WATCH OUT FOR AS THE COACH OF THE SUPER EAGLES.
HE HIS A COACH WITH MOMENTUM.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by Mustay(m): 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2008
Isn't this past tense yet/
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by Mustay(m): 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2008
Discipline amd Respect for the coach has really helped Siasia's team.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by akinalabi(m): 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2008
That Mikel boy. . . Just a silly boy. I wonder what he would have
contributed in the first place.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by McKren(m): 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2008
I dont think this is a case of whether we missed him

I think we should thank God and Siasia for his non-inclusion

If he was there people would have been looking up to him for leadership unnecessarily and he will end up a distraction. The fast paced counter attack we have seen so far would not have been the case.

What annoys me most is, since joining Chelsea he makes more back passes than offensive through balls. The worst is the idea of being so sluggish and trying to guide balls all the time in the middle of the pack.

Mikel has potential but he needs to rediscover himself. FOR NOW I THINK HE SHOULD BE DISLODGED FROM THE SUPER EAGLES
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by deept(m): 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2008
much more than winning, i believe there should be a place for discipline. The Nigerian mentality is ""they cant do without me", at least with Mlikel we won Silver at world level and without him we are sure of at least silver at the same level.

No one is indispensible and we have done great without him. I would still have supported Siasia's decision even if we were knocked out in the group stages.
This is a lessson in life.

I wish Mikel Obi well.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by dayokanu(m): 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2008
To me I think Mikel's talent is overrated. Which talent?? I dare say he is not half as good as Ajilore who has taken his position seamlessly. Nigeria plays with 4 attackers and 2 midfielders so you can imagine the work load on Ajilore and Kaita. They have to cover the whole field and still make good passes. not backpasses like Mikel

On a fair scal, Mikel can not make this Siasia's team Maybe Taiwo cos he is better than Chibuzor Okonkwo but not Mikel He should go and rot in Chelsea as a reserve. Fortunately Lampard , Deco, Ballack, Essien would nail him to the bench he can only play when these players are injured. Not forgetting Joe Cole, Kalou, Malouda and SWP who are also fighting for midfield places
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by uchetobi(f): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2008
we made it without Mikel. Congrats Nigeria
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by davidif: 5:21am On Oct 14, 2008
@olaolufred

I know i am an adult and i am not supposed to say "i told you so" but,

[size=28pt]HA HA HA HA HA, WHO IS LAUGHING NOW.[/size]
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by dayokanu(m): 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2008
@olaolufred

I know i am an adult and i am not supposed to say "i told you so" but,

HA HA HA HA HA, WHO IS LAUGHING NOW.

Told you what? That we won silver without Mikel?
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by davidif: 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2008
I told you that at best we would win the silver without mikel and NEVER win the gold.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by dayokanu(m): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2008
Would we have won Gold with Mikel?

With Mikel It would have been q-finals at most
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by kaypumpin2(m): 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2008
Mikel's playing style was ruined by whoever and whatever.I mean this is a guy everyone was singin his praises in 2005.Now all he knws his back pass and red card.Hes improved of late though but am sure hes still no where near the Zidane-like Mikel of 2005 that we loved
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by A40(m): 12:18am On Oct 21, 2008
davidif:

I told you that at best we would win the silver without mikel and NEVER win the gold.
Comot for here angry what did he win with his yeye chelsea last season? was he not in the squad that lost in the U-21 tournament in 2005?
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by Olaolufred(m): 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2008
Moderator, I think this is an old Topic loosing relevance by the day.

So far, Mikel can only be of much importance to Chelsea, not Nigeria.

Lets just leave this topic out.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by jimjim: 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2009
Siasia is a man of principal, he is doing good.
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by switch47(m): 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2009
MIKEL IS NOT ON THE TEAM!! VERY GOOD!! ARROGANT MUMU!! GOOD FOR HIM!!
Re: Siasia Picks 26 For Dream Team: No Mikel? by DrKitaun(m): 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2009
LMAO grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Starts For Chelsea But Turned Down Super Eagles Call / Leading Scorers In The Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) / Terim, Trappatoni, Hiddink, Amodu To Coach Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.