Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying Their Bellies By Patroni - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying Their Bellies By Patroni (1137 Views)

Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. / Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying Their Bellies By Patroni by ayzone: 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2008
How do u rate ur woman cooking skill?
Re: It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying Their Bellies By Patroni by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2008
my husband's cooking is fantastic kiss
Re: It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying Their Bellies By Patroni by ladyu1: 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2008
@poster

shouldnt it be how would u rate u partners cooking ,instead of women alone?
Re: It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying Their Bellies By Patroni by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2008
Poster,
Don't you think it's a shame this days that men like you rely on women for cooking? I'm sure if you yourself learn how to cook, you would not be worrying about where your food came from.

Shior.

Lord, same me from this type of men.

I want a man that's as good a cook as me, even better.
I'll have to go to work. I want my mind at peace. I don't want to have to worry about leaving my kids with my husband, worrying about what they'll eat while am at work.

I want a man that can also cook, that can replace me and become a mother to my children while am not home.

It's hard to find those kind of men nowadays.

Now all we have are the jagbajantis men. shior
Re: It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying Their Bellies By Patroni by Pataki: 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2008
Please who or what is patroni? undecided undecided undecided
Re: It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying Their Bellies By Patroni by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2008
Lol
Re: It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying Their Bellies By Patroni by Sisikill: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2008
Pataki:

God Bless you sir!

I thot it was just me.
Re: It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying Their Bellies By Patroni by StephenP(m): 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2008
@topic, What?
Re: It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying Their Bellies By Patroni by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2008
From

It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying Their Bellies By Patroni

It became

It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying Their Bellies By Pat

And later

It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying

Boys and Girls, evolution is real!
Re: It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying Their Bellies By Patroni by Pataki: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2008
Sisikill:

God Bless you sir!

I thot it was just me.
Amen Ma!

God Bless You too.
Re: It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying Their Bellies By Patroni by ifyalways(f): 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2008
@Michelin,lol cheesy
Re: It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying Their Bellies By Patroni by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2008
Though some men are particular about this but the knowledge of cooking doesnt have to be solely for the woman to acquire.Just as financing the family is no more the sole responsibility of the man.Poster, times are changing fast.So if your wife is heavy and almost due youll tell her to cook or youll starve her or what.Some men can even tell their wives that they want pounded yam when they know she is nine months pregnant. angry angry angry angry angryYou berraaa learn how to cook or na indomies and bread you go dey chop o!!!!!!! grin grin
Re: It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying Their Bellies By Patroni by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2008
Pataki:

any volunteers? Or is this an in-house joke.
Re: It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying Their Bellies By Patroni by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2008
Though some men are particular about this but the knowledge of cooking doesnt have to be solely for the woman to acquire.Just as financing the family is no more the sole responsibility of the man.Poster, times are changing fast.So if your wife is heavy and almost due youll tell her to cook or youll starve her or what.Some men can even tell their wives that they want pounded yam when they know she is nine months pregnant. angry angry angry angry angryYou berraaa learn how to cook or na indomies and bread you go dey chop o!!!!!!! grin grin

My woman cooks fine.And so do I.Especially our Ijaw native soup with sea foods.
Re: It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying Their Bellies By Patroni by syren: 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2008
dabriggs:

My woman cooks fine.And so do I.Especially our Ijaw native soup with sea foods.

Aaaaww wink grin

@ post

I don't mind cooking but I don't want it to feel like a strenuous chore. If I am not feeling up to it my husband should be able to atleast help from time to time. undecided
Re: It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying Their Bellies By Patroni by nawah1: 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2008
pls wat is patroni to begin with
Re: It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying Their Bellies By Patroni by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2008
I think he means "Patron" , which is also a customer.

So, Am guessing "a NIGHT OUT" AKA bukka, restaurant food, microwave food, etc.
Re: It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying Their Bellies By Patroni by Pataki: 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2008
syren:

@ post

I don't mind cooking but I don't want it to feel like a strenuous chore. If I am not feeling up to it my husband should be able to atleast help from time to time. undecided
Hmmmm. . . . .
Re: It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying Their Bellies By Patroni by syren: 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2008
Pataki:

Hmmmm. . . . .

Why hmmmm again? If i'm ill I will need rest. He must cook grin
Re: It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying Their Bellies By Patroni by Cristalz(f): 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2008
Try 'Its a thing of shame that girls of nowadays are in the habit of satisfying their bellies by patronizing eateries  undecided or fast food joints.  .  .  .whichever.

Waz probably too long to fit into the alloted topic space. grin . . . . .or he forgot to complete it cheesy
Re: It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying Their Bellies By Patroni by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2008
He nor see the thing nor enter before he post am?
Re: It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying Their Bellies By Patroni by Pataki: 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2008
Cristalz:

Try 'Its a thing of shame that girls of nowadays are in the habit of satisfying their bellies by patronizing eateries undecided or fast food joints. . . .whichever.

Waz probably too long to fit into the alloted topic space.
Would I be wrong to say you epitomize the word WISDOM? cheesy (Perfect Pick-up line) grin cheesy grin

syren:

Why hmmmm again? If i'm ill I will need rest. He must cook grin
Hmmmm grin grin grin

You have spoken with great sense unlike some other nonsense one keeps reading from your fellow women. grin grin
Re: It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying Their Bellies By Patroni by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2008
Lol @ topic! cheesy

Luckily for me, I'm a bit of a gourment cook, and can make quite a few tasty dishes.
Including Spanish / Italian.
Re: It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying Their Bellies By Patroni by arianne(f): 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2008
@michellin- evolution is real- lol, is that darwism or lamarchism? :Db i guess the thots rushed faster than his fingers could hit d keyboard!
Re: It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying Their Bellies By Patroni by release190(m): 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2010
Sincerely speaking i dont even know how 2 cook,
I eat outside.I was Just born spoil t. ,

the last time i tried boiling water.

I burnt and roasted it! undecided undecided
Re: It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying Their Bellies By Patroni by MOBO444(f): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2010
black ladies don tire me (everywere no one likes them).
Re: It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying Their Bellies By Patroni by release190(m): 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2010
^^
then mobo maybe u should try dating the albino's~
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Complain That Men Leave After They Know About Them? / What Makes You Lose Interest During A Relationship? / Should Religion Interfere In Love And Romance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.