Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Nigerian Football Conmen Exposed! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Football Conmen Exposed! (4711 Views)

5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say / Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids / Globacom Premier League: The Nigerian Football League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Football Conmen Exposed! by Mustay(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2008
|On the other hand, CAF needs to live up to their responsibilities
Re: Nigerian Football Conmen Exposed! by VANENON(f): 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2008
Hello there,

These message is from the desk of PFA SPORTS AGENCY, UK. The socceragent.net <http://socceragent.net/> admin gave us your profile to help you out and the essence of this mail is to direct and update you on what to do next if you are really interested in coming to the UK for trials and club contracts.
We are organizing a football trial/camp here in UK and it will be conducted by professional coaches and players in UK.I want to use this avenue to invite you to play in great clubs in UK (Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea ,Southampton, etc ) as we contribute large amount of support to this clubs, you will enjoy our services in UK as we put into consideration every body connected to your football carrier and even help you get potential sponsors. It will be on for 2 weeks and will be held in Manchester.It will be like training sessions and there will be free talk sessions which allows the coaches to talk to the players of there choices based on club contracts.

So,for you to be on this camp,you will have to be registered with us and undergo some processes both with us and our attorney,this attracts a fee of $600USD.This will be for your registration and attorney(lawyer) fee, airline ticket fee, courier service fee(All your documents and ticket will be sent to you via UPS after you are registered) and also send us your football CV(information).

You will be provided with new sets of football kits,a digital camcorder e.t.c and our insurance will also cover your life and medical bills while you are here in UK. We have all this easily due to the support from our sponsors like;

McDonalds:- They will be responsible for the feeding.
Nike:- They will be responsible for the football kits.
Samsung:- They will be responsible for all electrical gadgets. e.t.c

You are expected to pay your registration fee($600USD) via western union money transfer. You can log on to fifa.com <http://fifa.com/> and click on the agents list for you to know we are FIFA registered agent. You are advised to reply this message as soon as possible if you are really interested in our offer for you. Live the good side of football as we await your response.See you soon.
Regards,

BARKER SIMON(CEO)
PFA SPORTS AGENCY.
+447024022296.

MY BROTHER I HOPE YOUR REPLY, WAS A CURSE ON THEM UP TO THEIR FOURTH GENERATION?
ONLY GOD WILL SAVE US IN THIS WORLD.
[b][/b]
Re: Nigerian Football Conmen Exposed! by VANENON(f): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2008
Hello there,

These message is from the desk of PFA SPORTS AGENCY, UK. The socceragent.net <http://socceragent.net/> admin gave us your profile to help you out and the essence of this mail is to direct and update you on what to do next if you are really interested in coming to the UK for trials and club contracts.
We are organizing a football trial/camp here in UK and it will be conducted by professional coaches and players in UK.I want to use this avenue to invite you to play in great clubs in UK (Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea ,Southampton, etc ) as we contribute large amount of support to this clubs, you will enjoy our services in UK as we put into consideration every body connected to your football carrier and even help you get potential sponsors. It will be on for 2 weeks and will be held in Manchester.It will be like training sessions and there will be free talk sessions which allows the coaches to talk to the players of there choices based on club contracts.

So,for you to be on this camp,you will have to be registered with us and undergo some processes both with us and our attorney,this attracts a fee of $600USD.This will be for your registration and attorney(lawyer) fee, airline ticket fee, courier service fee(All your documents and ticket will be sent to you via UPS after you are registered) and also send us your football CV(information).

You will be provided with new sets of football kits,a digital camcorder e.t.c and our insurance will also cover your life and medical bills while you are here in UK. We have all this easily due to the support from our sponsors like;

You are expected to pay your registration fee($600USD) via western union money transfer. You can log on to fifa.com <http://fifa.com/> and click on the agents list for you to know we are FIFA registered agent. You are advised to reply this message as soon as possible if you are really interested in our offer for you. Live the good side of football as we await your response.See you soon.
Regards,

BARKER SIMON(CEO)
PFA SPORTS AGENCY.
+447024022296.

MY BROTHER I HOPE YOUR REPLY, WAS A CURSE ON THEM UP TO THEIR FOURTH GENERATION?
ONLY GOD WILL SAVE US IN THIS WORLD.
Re: Nigerian Football Conmen Exposed! by Mustay(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2008
The fraudster always leaves an evideence behind
Re: Nigerian Football Conmen Exposed! by mellow(m): 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2008
My people perish because of lack of knowledge and they

refuse to learn.
Re: Nigerian Football Conmen Exposed! by zouk: 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2009
Re: Nigerian Football Conmen Exposed!
« #34 on: July 17, 2008, 03:23 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello there,

Regards,

BARKER SIMON(CEO)
PFA SPORTS AGENCY.
+447024022296.
So Nairalanders whats the way forward from this mess?
what technical solution can we adapt to stop this?
Re: Nigerian Football Conmen Exposed! by raffite: 11:12am On May 07, 2012

Those of you looking forward to a successful soccer career as a player. Africana Sports International (ASI) is an African-based football players scouting outfit that source for young, talented footballers all over Africa nurture them and then make them professionals in Europe, South and North America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia through associates of experienced football scouts, FIFA agents, clubs, coaches and other managers worldwide.

Phone: +234-8035070731

NOTE: It is free registration!

Re: Nigerian Football Conmen Exposed! by kunlewoye(m): 4:21pm On May 11, 2012
Hi Seyibrown poster,
I was checking threads on how to go about solving an issue I have with regarding date of birth error on my waec cert and saw your comment on there about you being successful! Please what should I do?! The YOB on my cert reads 1985 instead of 1986! How did you resolve yours? was it a student visa you applied for? Pls I need you advice urgently.
Re: Nigerian Football Conmen Exposed! by tck2000(m): 10:42am On Jun 04, 2019
In

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. / Meet The Striker Who Scored 0 Goal In 24 Years Across 9 Teams / Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.