Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? (6702 Views)

President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by kundi90(m): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2013
I know many of you guys will feel like strangling me, but it just my honest opinion about our women. Let me explain myself before you crucify me. A prostitute is somebody paid for s*x, right, and I believe many of our ladies do this.

A friend of mine told me about a lady he met. He asked the girl out for a relationship and without hesitation, the girl accepted. The next thing he did was to invite the lady to his house which she also accepted. On getting to my friend’s apartment, he asked her for s*x and this lady just gave in to his request. After the whole action, my friend gave her (paid her off) with #2000 for "transport fare" and she collected it! And guess what, the same girl called my friend back after one week for #3000 claiming she needed it for travelling – Imagine that! So my friend and I came to the conclusion that this lady actually wanted to “charge” him #5000 for s*x. This is just one in a million examples that I have heard and seen. Some of them would even charge in a more sophisticated way by asking for a BB, an Ipad, even Tecno phones, et cetera, the threads and posts in this section of the forum further confirms this assertion.

I have heard of ladies from other parts of the world like America and some rare ones in this country, that pay for half of the meal they have with a guy on a date, and they only have sex with him because they want to have him inside them, and not for his money. Why is this act odd in this country?

Being who I am, I have remained chaste because anytime I see a Nigerian babe (the so called, pure babes), all I see is an object with a hole under ready to service my pole at an exorbitant price, and I think within myself to just go for the cheap ones who actual profess what they really are – prostitutes. And let me go a little spiritual here, I THINK this pretentious whores (PW) are like the thief on the left hand of Jesus and the self-proclaimed prostitute are like the one on the right, but they do not feel repentant. That was just on a lighter mood!

I would further like to say I am only expressing my views, before you guys finally crucify me. What do you think about this? Let me even ask further, what kind of children do this PW’s produce? Maybe this is one of the causes our numerous problems in Nigeria? Am I wrong?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by H0lYSm00shTM: 11:24am On Nov 11, 2013
It's not really they're fault.. Sex for Girls is more of their EMOTIONS not like Guys who naturally gets aroused so easily. So for guys who nayurally always wants it even with any gurl, you don't expect them to out of the unwillingness let you enjoy and they go without a reward.. So in other not to feel cheated, they make it fair.. You get what u want, u give me what i want because i didn't feel like what u wanted.. That doesn't make them Prostitutes

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Dygeasy(m): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2013
Speak For Yourself And Girlfriend.

There Are Decent Girls Out There. Gerrit!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by MrsChima(f): 11:37am On Nov 11, 2013
kundi90: I know many of you guys will feel like strangling me, but it just my honest opinion about our women. Let me explain myself before you crucify me. A prostitute is somebody paid for s*x, right, and I believe many of our ladies do this. A friend of mine told me about a lady he met. He asked the girl out for a relationship and without hesitation, the girl accepted. The next thing he did was to invite the lady to his house which she also accepted. On getting to my friend’s apartment, he asked her for s*x and this lady just gave in to his request. After the whole action, my friend gave her (paid her off) with #2000 for transport fare and she collected it! And guess what, the same girl called my friend back after one week for #3000 claiming she needed it for travelling – Imagine that! So my friend and I came to the conclusion that this lady actually wanted to “charge” him #5000 for s*x. This is just one in a million examples that I have heard and seen. Some of them would even charge in a more sophisticated way by asking for a BB, an Ipad, even Tecno phones, et cetera, the threads and posts in this section of the forum further confirms this assertion.
I have heard of ladies from other parts of the world like America and some rare ones in this country, that pay for half of the meal they have with a guy on a date, and they only have sex with him because they want to have him inside them, and not for his money. Why is this act odd in this country?
Being who I am, I have remained chaste because anytime I see a Nigerian babe (the so called, pure babes), all I see is an object with a hole under ready to service my pole at an exorbitant price, and I think within myself to just go for the cheap ones who actual profess what they really are – prostitutes. And let me go a little spiritual here, I THINK this pretentious whores (PW) are like the thief on the left hand of Jesus and the self-proclaimed prostitute are like the one on the right, but they do not feel repentant. That was just on a lighter mood!
I would further like to say I am only expressing my views, before you guys finally crucify me. What do you think about this? Let me even ask further, what kind of children do this PW’s produce? Maybe this is one of the causes our numerous problems in Nigeria? Am I wrong?

Why do Nigerian men act like money is the answer for everything and that having money makes you a man?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by kundi90(m): 11:44am On Nov 11, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Why do Nigerian men act like money is the answer for everything and that having money makes you a man?

Because that is what the ladies make us to think. It is like if you dont have money, you can never get there!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by kundi90(m): 11:45am On Nov 11, 2013
Dygeasy: Speak For Yourself And Girlfriend.

There Are Decent Girls Out There. Gerrit!

Read the heading MOST, not ALL!
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 11, 2013
Na only ashawo go know ashawo. Your friend that asked for sex is an ashawo willing to pay a felow ashawo. So why call a girl ashawo when you are first an ashawo. Speak for your self not all girls are PROSTITUTE. Am sure you have relatives that are grls. So mind who to use the word PROSTITUTE on.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 11, 2013
Op,are u a female?
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by H0lYSm00shTM: 11:49am On Nov 11, 2013
kundi90: I know many of you guys will feel like strangling me, but it just my honest opinion about our women. Let me explain myself before you crucify me. A prostitute is somebody paid for s*x, right, and I believe many of our ladies do this. A friend of mine told me about a lady he met. He asked the girl out for a relationship and without hesitation, the girl accepted. The next thing he did was to invite the lady to his house which she also accepted. On getting to my friend’s apartment, he asked her for s*x and this lady just gave in to his request. After the whole action, my friend gave her (paid her off) with #2000 for transport fare and she collected it! And guess what, the same girl called my friend back after one week for #3000 claiming she needed it for travelling – Imagine that! So my friend and I came to the conclusion that this lady actually wanted to “charge” him #5000 for s*x. This is just one in a million examples that I have heard and seen. Some of them would even charge in a more sophisticated way by asking for a BB, an Ipad, even Tecno phones, et cetera, the threads and posts in this section of the forum further confirms this assertion.
Mrs.Chima:

Always know ur comments represents you or group of people like you.. Ur reply to tthe O.P means you are aaccepting to his Claim.. The give and take attitude has something in common Prostitutes but that doesn't make You Gurls one.. According to his story, was he expecting her to go back home without a physical thank you. Her 3weeks later demand from her heart sincerely meant "Hey dude i gave you more than you gave back". That differentiates her from a Prostitute.. She still has the trace of respect and decency in her.. Our helpless gurls are not Prostitutes. If they didn't give to ur demand won't you insult them, won't you set them up and rape them without showing appreciation one way or the other like u always wanted?? Like i said they are not Aristos.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by MrsChima(f): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2013
kundi90:

Because that is what the ladies make us to think. It is like if you dont have money, you can never get there!

Bullshit! I know Naija girls with men who makes low income.

Fault yourself for attracting gold digging bishes!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by MrsChima(f): 11:55am On Nov 11, 2013
◐H0lY★Sm00sh™◑:

Always know ur comments represents you or group of people like you.. Ur reply to tthe O.P means you are aaccepting to his Claim.. The give and take attitude has something in common Prostitutes but that doesn't make You Gurls one.. According to his story, was he expecting her to go back home without a physical thank you. Her 3weeks later demand from her heart sincerely meant "Hey dude i gave you more than you gave back". That differentiates her from a Prostitute.. She still has the trace of respect and decency in her.. Our helpless gurls are not Prostitutes. If they didn't give to ur demand won't you insult them, won't you set them up and rape them without showing appreciation one way or the other like u always wanted?? Like i said they are not Aristos.

Replying means replying. Accepting and replying are two different things.

Now answer my question.
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 11, 2013
And now for the fact that a girl collected 2000naira from ur friend as t-fare and also asked for 3000naira now makes her a prostitute?well I get ur point,but if that is the case that means even married women are prostitute right?since they demand for money from their husband and allow their husband have sex with them?what am trying to say is that you are very wrong,u are making the right point in the wrong direction!!!!u asked for sex from her and she willingly accepted then you too should willingly give her money if she ask for it,and if u don't want to give her money when she demands then also u should not take an offence when she turns off ur demand for sex,the equation is balanced...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by kundi90(m): 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
Cykik: Na only ashawo go know ashawo. Your friend that asked for sex is an ashawo willing to pay a felow ashawo. So why call a girl ashawo when you are first an ashawo. Speak for your self not all girls are PROSTITUTE. Am sure you have relatives that are grls. So mind who to use the word PROSTITUTE on.

Ashawos get paid by their clients and my friend paid her. So deduce from there!
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by H0lYSm00shTM: 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
@Poster. i see you have little or no respect for women.. And you're also new on NL.. Try to show them respect and stop thinking like Touts.. And pls Moderators help us move it to the frontpage.. Someone's calling ny potential wives Prostitutes.
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by kundi90(m): 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
Harbosede02: Op,are u a female?

Am a male
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by kundi90(m): 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
◐H0lY★Sm00sh™◑:
@Poster. i see you have little or no respect for women.. And you're also new on NL.. Try to show them respect and stop thinking like Touts.. And pls Moderators help us move it to the frontpage.. Someone's calling ny potential wives Prostitutes.

I have so much respect for women that is why I am complaining. If I didnt, I would just follow the trend and I am not new on nairaland.
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by ShirelleBaby: 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
your
friend is a SORE LOSER...he met a girl and asked her out..she accepted
kus probably she likes him as well..he invited her over,she created TIME
and came kus she also wants to build the relationship,she is ready to
go,she is probably broke and she asked him to help her out..which he
did...and she got into another tight corner and asked again and he
did..only for him to gather his oda loser friends and call her a
w...H..O..R..E.?such a pathetic loser..i have seen girls help out dai guys..so
what do u call those guys..?..get a life...relationship is more than
SEX...what happened to helping each oda out and encouraging each oda in
weak areas?tell ur loser friend to go to hell...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by kundi90(m): 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:
your
friend is a SORE LOSER...he met a girl and asked her out..she accepted
kus probably she likes him as well..he invited her over,she created TIME
and came kus she also wants to build the relationship,she is ready to
go,she is probably broke and she asked him to help her out..which he
did...and she got into another tight corner and asked again and he
did..only for him to gather his oda loser friends and call her a
w...H..O..R..E.?such a pathetic loser..i have seen girls help out dai guys..so
what do u call those guys..?..get a life...relationship is more than
SEX...what happened to helping each oda out and encouraging each oda in
weak areas?tell ur loser friend to go to hell...

so you exonerate her and her likes? Forget about my friend and take a close look at her actions. I know, you know this. It is like a norm in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Arosa(m): 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

I will tell you why: money makes the world go round; also no romance without finance. basically a man is nothing without money. You need to be a man to know this.
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by kundi90(m): 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
Even married women do this, but in another dimension. Sleep with him, then demand for what you want. Am I wrong?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
kundi90: Even married women do this, but in another dimension. Sleep with him, then demand for what you want. Am I wrong?
no offence but I want to ask do u have a mother?with everything u have said that means ur mother too is also guilty of that because the last time I checked ur mum can demand money from ur dad if she needs it,and ur dad demands of sex from her too.so what's ur point?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by kundi90(m): 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
mayten30: no offence but I want to ask do u have a mother?with everything u have said that means ur mother too is also guilty of that because the last time I checked ur mum can demand money from ur dad if she needs it,and ur dad demands of sex from her too.

No offence taken. To be honest man, it was always the norm. The only thing is that women of those days did this with their husbands, but now our ladies do it with virtually anyone they meet! The stuff just irritates me. Look around and you would know I am correct on this.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by joeace2020(m): 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
well....from what i can see here, i think moral decadence has come to stay among our youths...Its a shame seeing how young adults who should be pioneering decency in our dead society today are freely discussing the issue of premarital sex as the norm like its nothing and another lost soul is here telling us of how his friend slept with a girl and gave her just tfare. you all should be ashamed of yourselves, you keep sampling different girls at biscuits prices and tomorrow you'll come on this forum to tell us how the virgin you married has a punnany longer and wider the airstrip scene on fast and furious 6. if you dont have any sort of decency left in you at least consider your children whose faith is already being determined by your sampling ability today..imagine if your daughter was jumping from one bed to the other like the girls of nowadays and all she keeps bringing is shame and reproach and maybe some HIV, you peeps should search for that pinch of morality left somewhere in you and make use of it. yes some slowpokes and dolts would still quote me and defend their actions, just watch them defend their wicked ways, sons and daughters of the devil.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Dannylux: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Ladies led us to believe this..
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Dannylux: 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Cykik: Na only ashawo go know ashawo. Your friend that asked for sex is an ashawo willing to pay a felow ashawo. So why call a girl ashawo when you are first an ashawo. Speak for your self not all girls are PROSTITUTE. Am sure you have relatives that are grls. So mind who to use the word PROSTITUTE on.

A key that opens every lock is a master key.
A lock that can be opened by any key is simply useless!!

Summary;
A guy can't be an ashawo tongue
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by kundi90(m): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
joeace2020: well....from what i can see here, i think moral decadence has come to stay among our youths...Its a shame seeing how young adults who should be pioneering decency in our dead society today are freely discussing the issue of premarital sex as the norm like its nothing and another lost soul is here telling us of how his friend slept with a girl and gave her just tfare. you all should be ashamed of yourselves, you keep sampling different girls at biscuits prices and tomorrow you'll come on this forum to tell us how the virgin you married has a punnany longer and wider the airstrip scene on fast and furious 6. if you dont have any sort of decency left in you at least consider your children whose faith is already being determined by your sampling ability today..imagine if your daughter was jumping from one bed to the other like the girls of nowadays and all she keeps bringing is shame and reproach and maybe some HIV, you peeps should search for that pinch of morality left somewhere in you and make use of it. yes some slowpokes and dolts would still quote me and defend their actions, just watch them defend their wicked ways, sons and daughters of the devil.

Everyone sees life differently. If you believe you have to wait till a "certain day", where "someone" declares both of you husband and wife, before you have sex with your partner, then it is up to you. To me o, wedding is just a formality. If a guy and a girl loves each other, they can go on to do anything with themselves, but they should be ready to carry the repercussions (pickin, std). The only thing I hate is the price tag some of these ladies put on themselves. Come to think of it, what if they divorce each other , wont they remarry?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by annawhite(f): 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
men like the poster cannot stand real women
Secondly the peep is not from nigeria hence he wouldnt used the phrase *your women

Lastly to all mofos like him who think women are after men for money;look d hell around,we r taking over :::::..a woman minister would be the first minister to buy a bulletproof car in nigeria
Very soon we will have men running errands for us and not just the gigolo jobs they r used to.........

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Exponental(m): 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
Op, why specify nigeria? Hw many countries have u been to or hw many have u researched on?
Sex is nt peculiar to nigeria, our ladies only use what they have to get what they want. Many women in d world do same too.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
Simply because the girls in Q wants to belong. Who doesnt want to brag wit the latest BB, fix brazillian weaveon of more than 50k and other expensive fashion material in town? And since most of this kind of girls are nt self dependent its result in them using the thing between their legs and of course Nigerian guys are alwayz there to give them the money they want. It happens among typical boyfrnd and girlfrnd not to talk of a classy ashewo. If u wanna find a good girl, try to be a good guy too.
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by kingbang: 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
Why are yall beating about the bush? We all know what OP said is the truth! Almost all Naija girls are prostitutes or semi-prostitutes. They all have a price, ranging from little amount of money to huge amounts,iPads and blackberry phone gifts e.t.c.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by kundi90(m): 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
annawhite: men like the poster cannot stand real women
Secondly the peep is not from nigeria hence he wouldnt used the phrase *your women

Lastly to all mofos like him who think women are after men for money;look d hell around,we r taking over :::::..a woman minister would be the first minister to buy a bulletproof car in nigeria
Very soon we will have men running errands for us and not just the gigolo jobs they r used to.........

Omo naija ni mi o. I wrote "our women", not "your women" and you funny die.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome / Help, My Dick Has Reduced Drastically / P0rn Film: Hot Lady Caught Watchng Porn Movie In Public Taxi. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.