Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? (6701 Views)

President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by kundi90(m): 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
Exponental: Op, why specify nigeria? Hw many countries have u been to or hw many have u researched on?
Sex is nt peculiar to nigeria, our ladies only use what they have to get what they want. Many women in d world do same too.

You should be telling yourself that. I only know of Nigeria, so I used the country I know of. How can talk for other women in the world when you have not been there?
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by kundi90(m): 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
OlamiB: Simply because the girls in Q wants to belong. Who doesnt want to brag wit the latest BB, fix brazillian weaveon of more than 50k and other expensive fashion material in town? And since most of this kind of girls are nt self dependent its result in them using the thing between their legs and of course Nigerian guys are alwayz there to give them the money they want. It happens among typical boyfrnd and girlfrnd not to talk of a classy ashewo. If u wanna find a good girl, try to be a good guy too.

Ok guy. Na you they hit the nail on the head.
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Yahoo1(m): 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
Op.....MOST...SOME....ALL.....FEW...blah blah blah..stop condemning our Nigerian women joor.....you hqve a sister right? if yes is she one of this MOST?
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Yahoo1(m): 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
annawhite: men like the poster cannot stand real women
Secondly the peep is not from nigeria hence he wouldnt used the phrase *your women

Lastly to all mofos like him who think women are after men for money;look d hell around,we r taking over :::::..a woman minister would be the first minister to buy a bulletproof car in nigeria
Very soon we will have men running errands for us and not just the gigolo jobs they r used to.........
dafuq? Feminist alert! grow up girl.
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by holyvirgin: 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
@op u are an I'd iot angry
If your sisters are who res please dnt refer to all girls using the Pword.
Bunch of broke ass niggas sad
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by kingbang: 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
holyvirgin: @op u are an I'd iot angry
If your sisters are who res please dnt refer to all girls using the Pword.
Bunch of broke ass niggas sad

You really sound frustrated and broke! smiley smiley smiley I know you are the Mayee type that spend your life savings just to hit a punny! cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Princesszoe: 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
OlamiB: Simply because the girls in Q wants to belong. Who doesnt want to brag wit the latest BB, fix brazillian weaveon of more than 50k and other expensive fashion material in town? And since most of this kind of girls are nt self dependent its result in them using the thing between their legs and of course Nigerian guys are alwayz there to give them the money they want. It happens among typical boyfrnd and girlfrnd not to talk of a classy ashewo. If u wanna find a good girl, try to be a good guy too.
Your last sentence says it all. If he wants to find a good ladey, he too should try being a good young man. If he wants to avoid those young girls he aforementioned above, he should try zipping up. Say no to sexual immorality first otherwise forever hold your peace.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by kingbang: 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
Princess zoe: Your last sentence says it all. If he wants to find a good ladey, he too should try being a good young man. If he wants to avoid those young girls he aforementioned above, he should try zipping up. Say no to sexual immorality first otherwise forever hold your peace.

My dear, its not as simple as that anymore. Most of them even pre-charge you for a hang out alone and will not even show up on a second date if you don't spend a huge sum on them or take them to posh places. Truth is, its all about the money now and i pity them broke niggurs. grin grin
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
"Most?" The most populous country in Africa. You haven't met "most", not even a fraction, so don't generalize.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by kingbang: 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
Yield: "Most?" The most populous country in Africa. You haven't met "most", not even a fraction, so don't generalize.

The fact remains that most naija girls gauge a man's love with how much he spends on them! So for a healthy relationship here, you gotta be financially buoyant! Simple! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by zeb04(f): 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
Op y generalize,I knw a lot of ladies who wldnt do dat nd jst cz sm few ones do dosnt mean,nd y wld u cal d lady a LovePeddler afta sleepin wit her. U expect nt 2 giv her t.fare wen she is goin bck. Y do guys tink they r saint anyways? u sleep wit a lady u dnt knw nd ve d guts 2 insult her....u shld really b ashamed of urself wit al d std u ve. Nd 4 u sayin dat al ladies r prostitue bcz they collect moni frm their men after sleepin wit dem is derogatory nd 2 make matters worst u included ur mum cz u agreed 2 d fact dat she collects money frm ur dad afta d act(whc is married folks talk nd nt ur damn business)my only consolation is v v soon women wil rule d world
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by kundi90(m): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
zeb04: Op y generalize,I knw a lot of ladies who wldnt do dat nd jst cz sm few ones do dosnt mean,nd y wld u cal d lady a LovePeddler afta sleepin wit her. U expect nt 2 giv her t.fare wen she is goin bck. Y do guys tink they r saint anyways? u sleep wit a lady u dnt knw nd ve d guts 2 insult her....u shld really b ashamed of urself wit al d std u ve. Nd 4 u sayin dat al ladies r prostitue bcz they collect moni frm their men after sleepin wit dem is derogatory nd 2 make matters worst u included ur mum cz u agreed 2 d fact dat she collects money frm ur dad afta d act(whc is married folks talk nd nt ur damn business)my only consolation is v v soon women wil rule d world

I am a straight guy and when I see a spade I call it a spade! I dont make something that is bad, look good because my mum, or sisters , or whosoever, commits the act. This is what I have noticed in the community I was born and I am simply stating it.

A typical feminist. May God save us all!
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
kingbang:
The fact remains that most naija girls gauge a man's love with how much he spends on them! [/b]So for a healthy relationship here, you gotta be financially buoyant! Simple! grin grin grin

What fact? Mcheeew. Again, I disagree. And how in the world does a man being "financially buoyant" lead to a healthy relationship, especially if the woman, like you're inferring, measures the love he has for her by the amount he spends on her? I would consider that to be unhealthy. You would find many women who are exceptions and if the ones you've been meeting aren't, then you yourself must be part of the problem. Why are you attracting these types of women? I don't need a man to spend money on me. That's not how I gauge someone's love, neither do I need a man who is financially buoyant, no joke. Even if he has very little money or is starting from scratch and doesn't have much, I wouldn't care. There're soooo many other important and more meaningful ways to show you love someone.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by kingbang: 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
Yield:

What fact? Mcheeew. Again, I disagree. And how in the world does a man being "financially buoyant" lead to a healthy relationship, especially if the woman, like you're inferring, measures the love he has for her by the amount he spends on her? I would consider that to be unhealthy. You would find many women who are exceptions and if the ones you've been meeting aren't, then you yourself must be part of the problem. Why are you attracting these types of women? I don't need a man to spend money on me. That's not how I gauge someone's love, neither do I need a man who is financially buoyant, no joke. Even if he has very little money or is starting from scratch and doesn't have much, I wouldn't care. There're soooo many other important and more meaningful ways to show you love someone.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. I am so sorry my dear but its still a fact that money keeps a naija relationship healthy. Quit deceiving yourself. Even the few well brought up ones have a limit to what a relationship with a broke dude can offer. FACT!
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
kingbang:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. I am so sorry my dear but its still a fact that money keeps a naija relationship healthy. Quit deceiving yourself. Even the few well brought up ones have a limit to what a relationship with a broke dude can offer. FACT!
I'm not in naija, unfortunately. I've already said what I needed to say. Not every woman's after a man's money or needs a man to be spending on them to measure their love, lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Sheenor: 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
yea!.........back yuh on dis one
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by kingbang: 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
Yield: I'm not in naija, unfortunately. I've already said what I needed to say. Not every woman's after a man's money or needs a man to be spending on them to measure their love, lol.

You have said it all dearie! cheesy cheesy cheesy. You need to come down here and carry out your own research. Mind you, i dont bash women unnecessarily but the fact remains that most naija girls have lost it in terms of moral values and the definition of 'love'. Say hi to a Naija babe and her question is "where do you work"? and woe betide you if your workplace doesn't ring a bell! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by zeb04(f): 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
kundi90:

I am a straight guy and when I see a spade I call it a spade! I dont make something that is bad, look good because my mum, or sisters , or whosoever, commits the act. This is what I have noticed in the community I was born and I am simply stating it.

A typical feminist. May God save us all!
. I ve said wat I wantd 2 say anyways nd Yah I am a feminist.I believe in God,I believe in love,I believe in women nd I believe oneday we wil rule d world
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by kundi90(m): 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
zeb04: . I ve said wat I wantd 2 say anyways nd Yah I am a feminist.I believe in God,I believe in love,I believe in women nd I believe oneday we wil rule d world

i believe in women also, but they would not reach your dreams if they keep up with their whoring attitudes. i think it would be cool if we had female leaders, but I just hope they dont mess up like the ettehs and oduahs.
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by sweetestguy(m): 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
U guys are always laying emphasis on d girls, if d gal na ashawo,u too na ashawo, if u didn't sleep wit d gal,wil she ask 4 money? U guys shud stop sleepin wit random women,if nt, dnt call any gal ashawo,because u too,ure 1,we don too attack girls too much, no be men dem de sleep with? Moral decadence? Let's befin wit d men first
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by sweetestguy(m): 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
U guys are always laying emphasis on d girls, if d gal na ashawo,u too na ashawo, if u didn't sleep wit d gal,wil she ask 4 money? U guys shud stop sleepin wit random women,if nt, dnt call any gal ashawo,because u too,ure 1,we don too attack girls too much, no be men dem de sleep with? Moral decadence? Let's begin wit d men first
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by llakes4real: 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
sweetestguy: U guys are always laying emphasis on d girls, if d gal na ashawo,u too na ashawo, if u didn't sleep wit d gal,wil she ask 4 money? U guys shud stop sleepin wit random women,if nt, dnt call any gal ashawo,because u too,ure 1,we don too attack girls too much, no be men dem de sleep with? Moral decadence? Let's begin wit d men first

the society expects more from the women. Back in those days when we were young and an adult wants to get the truth abt smtng, he asks the girl, not the boy. If the ladies refuse this guys then those guys would have no one to mess up.
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 12, 2013
Yeah cos' all of em' wants to be sexy....... angry
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 12, 2013
I always tell people who care to listen.Any man who f.ccks Ashawo is also an Ashawo. undecided
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Tolzeal(m): 8:27am On Nov 12, 2013
here I come again with my interesting write-up.I have been overheard this here and there before but I didn't paid special attention to it until I experienced it myself last night.It all started last night when I invited the babe I met on the street a few weeks ago to my apartment to spent a night with me and she accepted my invitation with glee, on gotten to myside last night I satisfy her with all I have in terms of providing her a food, accommodation and a befitted tenement.But things fall apart! Immediately we both finished the rough-touch_ur_toe job I asked her to dress up and she did as I moved my leg forward to seen her off she draw me back and said won't I gave her something to cleaned her untidy body and I replied hurriedly like premier cool soap and she quickly hissed @ me and when asked what brought all that nonsenseto her, she reply @ least I must left here with a whopping of 3000 naira and my mouth kept open as if am listen to O.A.P after dragging the matter here and there I told her that we both enjoyed ourself and she said yes but all she need now ismoney since I had no alternative I engaged her in bargained and finally reduced to 2000 naira I felt sorry for myself after paid the aforemention sum, for paid for what I did not knew it will involve money.*My question now is that is it compulsory for a man to pay a sum to his lover after s*x? Because I can see clearly now that some of our babe are now engage themself in this barbaric act*

this is from someone I saw on a page
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 12, 2013
Tolzeal: here I come again with my interesting write-up.I have been overheard this here and there before but I didn't paid special attention to it until I experienced it myself last night.It all started last night when I invited the babe I met on the street a few weeks ago to my apartment to spent a night with me and she accepted my invitation with glee, on gotten to myside last night I satisfy her with all I have in terms of providing her a food, accommodation and a befitted tenement.But things fall apart! Immediately we both finished the rough-touch_ur_toe job I asked her to dress up and she did as I moved my leg forward to seen her off she draw me back and said won't I gave her something to cleaned her untidy body and I replied hurriedly like premier cool soap and she quickly hissed @ me and when asked what brought all that nonsenseto her, she reply @ least I must left here with a whopping of 3000 naira and my mouth kept open as if am listen to O.A.P after dragging the matter here and there I told her that we both enjoyed ourself and she said yes but all she need now ismoney since I had no alternative I engaged her in bargained and finally reduced to 2000 naira I felt sorry for myself after paid the aforemention sum, for paid for what I did not knew it will involve money.*My question now is that is it compulsory for a man to pay a sum to his lover after s*x? Because I can see clearly now that some of our babe are now engage themself in this barbaric act*

honestly, the English is giving me headache angry ...crucifixion of grammar undecided #iJoshy
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by lindywey2k(f): 8:44am On Nov 12, 2013
@ OP, a prostitute must bargain wv u first b4 lettn u get down wv ha. Seems u nd ur frnd r broke ass scrubs. Cos u can't tell me u gave a lady 2k nd assumed itz a pay-off, mehn! U guyz really nid 2 step up ur games. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2013
Tolzeal: here I come again with my interesting write-up.I have been overheard this here and there before but I didn't paid special attention to it until I experienced it myself last night.It all started last night when I invited the babe I met on the street a few weeks ago to my apartment to spent a night with me and she accepted my invitation with glee, on gotten to myside last night I satisfy her with all I have in terms of providing her a food, accommodation and a befitted tenement.But things fall apart! Immediately we both finished the rough-touch_ur_toe job I asked her to dress up and she did as I moved my leg forward to seen her off she draw me back and said won't I gave her something to cleaned her untidy body and I replied hurriedly like premier cool soap and she quickly hissed @ me and when asked what brought all that nonsenseto her, she reply @ least I must left here with a whopping of 3000 naira and my mouth kept open as if am listen to O.A.P after dragging the matter here and there I told her that we both enjoyed ourself and she said yes but all she need now ismoney since I had no alternative I engaged her in bargained and finally reduced to 2000 naira I felt sorry for myself after paid the aforemention sum, for paid for what I did not knew it will involve money.*My question now is that is it compulsory for a man to pay a sum to his lover after s*x? Because I can see clearly now that some of our babe are now engage themself in this barbaric act*

*jumps down from 911*

*jumps down from 911*
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by kundi90(m): 9:23am On Nov 12, 2013
Over 800 views and only 61 posts. Are you guys scared to state your opinions? This is a forum, so dont be scared to express your views.
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by MrsChima(f): 9:30am On Nov 12, 2013
Arosa:

I will tell you why: money makes the world go round; also no romance without finance. basically a man is nothing without money. You need to be a man to know this.

This oloshi. angry
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by MrsChima(f): 9:32am On Nov 12, 2013
Dannylux:

Ladies led us to believe this..

So if ladies tell you to eat kola nut and alomo bitter you gon gree gree?

Na wa so!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Any NL Babe Fine Pass Kwencypresh Make My Mouth Bend! / Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . / A SECRET No One On Earth Will Tell You — God Exposed It To Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.