Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose (29924 Views)

Roman Reigns Vs Sheamus WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match Results, Winner / Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose / PHOTOS: Ex-governor’s Daughter Pose Half Naked On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
More ...... undecided even kids now join in this apocalypse

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Olaide1295: 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
Honadeadek: One of the major drive that keeps @olamide_YBNL in the game is his total understanding of the things that capture the street. I do wonder and marvel at his creativity(Using Ijebu dialect to rap, when he is not an ijebu man) and also his concept. Although I am sure to some religious fanatics these posture will represent something else but the truth is Olamide keeps playing it hard and keeps bridging the gap between the local and the elite with his great understanding of there taste.
#Dope Money all the way
Owo inu saka, Owo inu ora.
!!....olamide is ijebu o...u sure didnt hear d rap very well....omo won ni imodi mosan...imodi is also ijebu nw..near ijebu- ode

4 Likes

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by OmolodMilkman93(m): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
If u ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Youngsage: 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
Na Wa O!

#ETP

End Time Pose

grin grin grin
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Bwaal(m): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
complete1: If i stone u fry pan u go run comot my front,nonsense! angry angry
cant stop laffin
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by alotofgrace(m): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
olamide has missed it....esp.that durosoke vid.....meaningless....i used to be a fan

all ASUU indiegenes must see this: http://abume4life..com/2013/11/17-common-habits-every-student-should.html
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by abrahym(m): 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
the dude only causing controversy, na him type dem dey find for illuminati
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
complete1: If i stone u fry pan u go run comot my front,nonsense! >sad >sad
Me?
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by pickabeau1: 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
gluv01: Buhahaaha...The girl looks like...hahahahah ;

orobooo huweee
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by nosique: 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
Honadeadek: One of the major drive that keeps @olamide_YBNL in the game is his total understanding of the things that capture the street. I do wonder and marvel at his creativity(Using Ijebu dialect to rap, when he is not an ijebu man) and also his concept. Although I am sure to some religious fanatics these posture will represent something else but the truth is Olamide keeps playing it hard and keeps bridging the gap between the local and the elite with his great understanding of there taste.
#Dope Money all the way
he sure has a way of bridging the gap jare
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by tintingz(m): 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
zoedicus: uhm, what people don't understand is that all these things have DEEP spiritual undertones.
My people perish for lack of knowledge. . .
Oh pleassse! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Lilimax(f): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
aManFromMars: ... shocked shocked
make i try am..

O gini bu nke a ? grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Sike(m): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
#Dope Money all the way
And who told you that Olamide is not from Ijebu?? Confirm Ijebu man!

3 Likes

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by nosique: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
Jazzgreen: the blasphemy of Christianity. dressing like Jesus =mocking Jesus. .

#runs out to avoid stones #
who is throwing stones at you? Speak ur mind oh! Who gud pas mak hm first throw stones.
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by folahann(m): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
Omo the pose had gone viral on intagram/twitter o.
Olamide pandemic is in town. Just search #gunmanpose for hilarious versions of the pose
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by mustaphagreens(m): 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
gluv01: Buhahaaha...The girl looks like...hahahahah ;
na jealousy go kill u...buahahahahaha
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Jazzgreen(m): 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
Honadeadek:

When did Jesus Christ dressed like a Roman Soldier/Emperor?
Why do you always like to associate everything with religion when it is clear that they are not the same thing?
Brov, Olamide dressed like a Roman Emperor not like the Saviour but moreover if he dressed like Jesus, Does that mock the trueness of Christ or does that diminish His Supremacy.
Grow up boi...

#Team YBNL
#Dope Money
#Baddest Guy Ever Liveth all the way

nigga wake up

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by AbdulAdam56(m): 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
Illuminati things,i thought.
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Burger01(m): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
Badooooo!

grin
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
zoedicus: uhm, what people don't understand is that all these things have DEEP spiritual undertones.
My people perish for lack of knowledge. . .

U don't like ephemeral, mtchew.
Believe whatever u want to believe man
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by iterator25: 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
My own embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by linearity: 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
Jazzgreen: the blasphemy of Christianity. dressing like Jesus =mocking Jesus. .

#runs out to avoid stones #
What made you conclude that, that is how Jesus dressed or there is a type of dressing exclusive to Jesus?

No picture of Jesus had been found....what you see today depicting Jesus are mere artist rendition of their guess of how he might have looked like with no bases in the Bible.

If you read the Bible closely you will understand that Jesus most have dressed exactly like his disciples...you remember when they came to take him and could not recognize which one of them is Jesus?...they even had to pay someone to give him up....if his dressing was very different and distinct from his disciple's they would not have had the identity problems recorded in the Bible....were the disciples mocking him?

1 Like

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by WizPrince1(m): 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
People think everything is joke. Olamide is a bad boy. Who knows if he's trying to mock Jesus like the way Kanye West did?
I can't and will never be deceived by all these unfaithful musicians. I once liked Olamide but the way he's behaving these days and the kind of people he associate with made me hate him. Even if you're joking, don't joke with the things of the Lord, only Satan Followers do that to mock God.
If i'm lying, someone should tell me what his to fingers are doing. Is that not devilish sign?
But remember, God can't be mocked because he's your creator and knew you before you were born. I listen to musics only for lessons and to pass time and when i notice any wrong statement, forget, i won't listen again and just forge hatred with that Artiste.

Play Safe

1 Like

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by ochukoccna: 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
Jazzgreen:
nigga wake up
No you wake up nigga angry angry angry
did Jesus Christ stop to pose for artists whilst the Romans were weeping him silly? embarassed embarassed
How come this Jesus you are telling us to wake up to has blue eyes like the Europeans whilst the biblical Christ's ancestry is Israel/Middle eastern? undecided undecided
Or his skin tone that of a "white" man? shocked shocked
Lemme stop here before i court more controversy and allow you question what you hold so dear
P:S
I'm not inferring Christ did not exist, just question the image you hold dear an ascribe to him

1 Like

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by iterator25: 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
People think everything is joke. Olamide is a bad boy. Who knows if he's trying to mock Jesus like the way Kanye West did?
I can't and will never be deceived by all these unfaithful musicians. I once liked Olamide but the way he's behaving these days and the kind of people he associate with made me hate him. Street boy gone bad. Gosh
what's this one saying

1 Like

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Texykool: 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
The major issue is that, people rush to copy many things (especially the ones that make no sense). They make noise over what I can't make head or tail of (the days of 'planking' readily comes to mind).

Don't worry... I give the ETP (end time pose) just 4weeks... It'll wither off... Like so many poses before it.

Good Publicity Stunt... Badoo Lee. Your followership just soared. Sharp Guy cheesy
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by kzokul(m): 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
aManFromMars: ... shocked shocked
make i try am..

Dis babe go sweet rough.....
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Burger01(m): 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2013

grin grin
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by iterator25: 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
kzokul:
Dis babe go sweet rough.....
Na wa o..people de for this world o lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
Jazzgreen:

nigga wake up

Guy, go sleep. Eye dey pain u.
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Honadeadek(m): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
Jazzgreen:

nigga wake up
Is that your own Jesus Christ?
Who took the pictures? When was it taken?
You just confirm the Scripture(My People are destroy for lack of Wisdom)
You better wake up from the heresy you are taught with and search the deep things of the lord.
Olamide doing his things his way.

1 Like

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2013

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout This Hilarious Dance Step In Africa(video) / [MUST READ] My Unforgettable Experience At A Strip Club In Abuja / Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.