Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose (29929 Views)

Roman Reigns Vs Sheamus WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match Results, Winner / Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose / PHOTOS: Ex-governor’s Daughter Pose Half Naked On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by complete1(m): 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
Buoyantic: Me?
grin bross na joke i dey oo b4 u find me reach house
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by WizPrince1(m): 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
iterator25: what's this one saying
The Truth is that you're the one that does not understand what i'm saying because "What Is This One Saying" has become an attitude for some nairalanders like you.
But an advice for you is, Don't be deceived or carried away by the modern things of the world
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by iterator25: 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
Wiz-Prince:

The Truth is that you're the one that does not understand what i'm saying because "What Is This One Saying" has become an attitude for some nairalanders like you.
But an advice for you is, Don't be deceived or carried away by the modern things of the world
what is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by BrOwnSuga3: 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
Some people useless sha
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by iamdsam: 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
zoedicus: uhm, what people don't understand is that all these things have DEEP spiritual undertones.
My people perish for lack of knowledge. . .
You're right. People don't know that these things have deep spiritual understones. Many ignorantly play along without knowing the spiritual inclination they're putting themselves into. Only God would help this our young generation. The devil is using numerous means to possess our youths
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by IYANGBALI: 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
tayor_k: Olamide, nice one but honestly be careful not to do something that will cause u problem angry
he has already started,just tell him to back out now
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
complete1: grin bross na joke i dey oo b4 u find me reach house
grin lolz bros
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by tainot2002(m): 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
Illuminati my foot
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by BrOwnSuga3: 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
The guy in the fourth picture looks more like one of those Nollywood spiritualists....l
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by barcaboi(m): 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
Honadeadek: One of the major drive that keeps @olamide_YBNL in the game is his total understanding of the things that capture the street. I do wonder and marvel at his creativity(Using Ijebu dialect to rap, when he is not an ijebu man) and also his concept. Although I am sure to some religious fanatics these posture will represent something else but the truth is Olamide keeps playing it hard and keeps bridging the gap between the local and the elite with his great understanding of there taste.
#Dope Money all the way
Owo inu saka, Owo inu ora.
Olamide is from Imodi mosan and is an ijebu town..so he's frm ijebu.........#corrected I guess
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by barcaboi(m): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
Jazzgreen: the blasphemy of Christianity. dressing like Jesus =mocking Jesus. .

#runs out to avoid stones #
U no well; ode......shey na Jesus dress like dat or romans.....buffoon

1 Like

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by barcaboi(m): 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
abrahym: Remember rihanna made
dsame pose on her “rude boy”
video & also lady gaga made
same pose on one of her
videos. The two pointed finger
are in reference to
BAPHOMET.
Na u sabi.....ode!!!....na u be judge

1 Like

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by ajasa4link: 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
I tire for all these spiritual nairalanders claiming it's a bad/ evil pose o...Choi!..must u be superstitious and read meaning to everything u.see?....am sure if u see this pics below u will also say olamide is a cultist... smh for u o...

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Shaadey: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
Publicity stunt oshiii mstw
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by ozigbo1: 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
D pose doesn't feel wright
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by deebrain(m): 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
tayor_k: Olamide, nice one but honestly be careful not to do something that will cause u problem angry

Problem as in tremendous increase of his fan base, worshippers and his bank account?
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by chessguru1(m): 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
Yes oo . See the effect he is having on this die hard fan below embarassed

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mtcheeew....Abeg how much is samsung Galaxy tab 3?
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Godsblessing(m): 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
Illuminati at it again,usin Olamide..datz d Baphomet god sign..smh
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by adavetee(m): 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
chess guru: Yes oo . See the effect he is having on this die hard fan below embarassed
I just dey laff. Funny stuff.
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by airmark(m): 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
This is the pose, photographers would be shooting on motion grounds on campuses soon. cool
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Koolmexxi(m): 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
Little wonder we are still developing/undeveloped/third world country.. Evry single thing must carry spiritual undertone.. Wat den is d use of all d Roman/Epic muvies we all rush to see, history books nd stories if we still reason like cavemen. Almost all of u here have seen Spartacus, Rome, etc nd yet d first thing dat comes to mind wen u see dat pose is Illuminati/Cult related Dat is exactly d definition of lots of people perishing for lack of knowledge all u religious bigots..
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by nolio(m): 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
Texykool: Olamide's fingers is doing the 666 symbol, facing downwards. I can see that the fans didn't do that in their photos sha
if dey had noticed dat, dey wuld do same. Nice observatn thoug
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by philips70(m): 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
Koolmexxi: Little wonder we are still developing/undeveloped/third world country.. Evry single thing must carry spiritual undertone.. Wat den is d use of all d Roman/Epic muvies we all rush to see, history books nd stories if we still reason like cavemen. Almost all of u here have seen Spartacus, Rome, etc nd yet d first thing dat comes to mind wen u see dat pose is Illuminati/Cult related Dat is exactly d definition of lots of people perishing for lack of knowledge all u religious bigots..

FYI the Illuminati theory awareness just started here. It has long been in the western world and many more people still propagate it today over there. Suffice it to say it is neither a Nigerian nor an African thing. My Italian tutor never stops talking about them every 10 minutes in a training class. And just to add am neither convinced nor unconvinced. Only God knows
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by sunex: 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
all I no ,its a bad sign ...
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by alukstea(m): 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
;DNigerians could be so funny ehn grin grin

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by abohrandy: 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
like seriously?

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Onegai(f): 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
linearity:
What made you conclude that, that is how Jesus dressed or there is a type of dressing exclusive to Jesus?

No picture of Jesus had been found....what you see today depicting Jesus are mere artist rendition of their guess of how he might have looked like with no bases in the Bible.

If you read the Bible closely you will understand that Jesus most have dressed exactly like his disciples...you remember when they came to take him and could not recognize which one of them is Jesus?...they even had to pay someone to give him up....if his dressing was very different and distinct from his disciple's they would not have had the identity problems recorded in the Bible....were the disciples mocking him?

Hey, you, sharrap, stop using well-thought out Logic and Intelligence to argue grin don't you know the person's pastor told them in church that a donkey is the equivalent of a jeep, even though better transportation like chariots and sedan chairs existed? And they believed that, why are you trying to confuse their small brains by asking them to use COMMON SENSE and READ and UNDERSTAND the bible. Lol #sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Vock(m): 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
Omo these pics funny die.. See as dem dey mumu themselves.. especially the girl
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
undecided
kazola30: END TIME pose.
. Who be this guy sef?
Re: Fans Hypnotised With Olamide’s Roman Emperor Pose by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
Onegai:

Hey, you, sharrap, stop using well-thought out Logic and Intelligence to argue grin don't you know the person's pastor told them in church that a donkey is the equivalent of a jeep, even though better transportation like chariots and sedan chairs existed? And they believed that, why are you trying to confuse their small brains by asking them to use COMMON SENSE and READ and UNDERSTAND the bible. Lol #sarcasm.
lol , if i could like this twice i would. But you didn't have to still indicate that its sarcasm tho'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout This Hilarious Dance Step In Africa(video) / [MUST READ] My Unforgettable Experience At A Strip Club In Abuja / Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.