Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet (16318 Views)

How To Sweep A lady off her feet... / She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet (SEE PHOTO) Read More: Http://news2.onlinenigeria / World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2006
@mamaput

they are hot, damn. atlest dey made me regain my appetite.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by bluenubian(f): 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2006
she has gotten premier membership, to  itty bittty tittie commitee
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2006
cool Trust me to go to any extent to be plain mean cool
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by mamaput(f): 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2006
more friends

Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2006
@blue

lol, hahahahaa, dats funny. i didnt even know she has doz. didnt see it. undecided undecided
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by mamaput(f): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2006
Rhodalyn did not steal it from her house i recall it was on her profile.
Now Diddy what of that comment go and remove it .Or i will remove all the other pics
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2006
nahhhhhhhhhhh It was never On her prof Mama, thats just how far Rhodalyn Can go to show her hatred cool
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by SvS(f): 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2006
i rily dont lik the way u guys(not all of you) r talking about her,put ur pic,u wont put, grin grin
then dont critisise another person's abeggii
this is getting outta hand
its not funny
its not even as if shes not attractive
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by mamaput(f): 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2006
But i have seen it b4 (or not?)
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by bluenubian(f): 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2006
svs
u can walk out of this quietly, u dont have to see this, cause i ll hate to include u in this
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by mamaput(f): 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2006
well the pic is gone and she is not ugly .But too young for that pic in public
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2006
nahhhh I Shouldnt think So mama cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by SvS(f): 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2006
i dont mind rily
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Badman888(m): 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2006
yea thats underage stuvs
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2006
So Off U go! smiley
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2006
@blue

please tell her, if i talk now she will call me an  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.  

@mamaput

ok, i will edit ma comments cuzz i got respect for ya not cuzz of the pix.

but dont remove d pix yet. ma appetite is not fully back.  wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2006
now! if y'all dont Stop beefing im gonna post it again! cool
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by bluenubian(f): 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2006
rhoda shocked u r one bad chica, thats cool with me
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by shotta(m): 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2006
damn ya'll going too far
now that girl aint gon come on here no more

i aint know she was like that, aint she like 14
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by mamaput(f): 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2006
I can hear Jerry springer thinking about inviting us:
You see what did i say .
me and you it will not work out.
Not with those type of young chick (fine or no fine) walking around my place even sleeping over.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by bluenubian(f): 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2006
nah she's 17
legal in somestates cool
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by mamaput(f): 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2006
And if you dont report us she will not know. undecided
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2006
@blue cheesy
wink kiss kiss

@Shotta

beef One more tyme and Im gonna post the pic again cool
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by shotta(m): 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2006
who beefing?
im just sayin my mind
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2006
@blue
Eve aint 17, She's 15, She 8ter Changed it to 17 Cuz She Rhodalyn is 17 shocked  shocked
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2006
why d hell didnt i save dat pix, damn.

i wud have don some devilish editing with it. give her some nkiruka and some azuka and make her look like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by bluenubian(f): 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2006
@shotta, i must admit u r cute, looking like fabolous, but what are u like 15
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2006
@shotta
say uU mind One more tyme and im gonna post the pic cool
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by SvS(f): 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2006
rhoddy and to think i had some bit o respect for you not to do all tht
you went a bit too far this time
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2006
someone seems to be asking for something very expensive. cool cool
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by bluenubian(f): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2006
oh she's 15 shocked
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2006
svs:

rhoddy and to think i had some bit o respect for you not to do all that
you went a bit too far this time
My sincere apologies then SVS smiley that was a mistake On my part smiley kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel / Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence / When Nigerian Policeman Stops You: What Not To Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.