Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

"Eight Nigerian Banks Are Too-Big-To-Fail!" - CBN - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Eight Nigerian Banks Are Too-Big-To-Fail!" - CBN (59966 Views)

Nigeria Banks Are Now Black Market For Dollars Abroad? / Multiple Taxation Cause Businesses To Fail - FIRS / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Eight Nigerian Banks Are Too-Big-To-Fail!" - CBN by carrybreeze: 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
GTBANK....WAY TO GO BABY!!! HEEEEEHA!!!
Re: "Eight Nigerian Banks Are Too-Big-To-Fail!" - CBN by tunapius(m): 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dharn: first bank my bank always
if it no b firstBank, e no fit b lik FirstBank
Re: "Eight Nigerian Banks Are Too-Big-To-Fail!" - CBN by Amari(f): 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
Adikam: UBA has no difference wit nursery skul...ECO no big e no small dere partern of building is desame as old village church.ZENITH if u loose ur moni dere & u poor u beta dont talk
Very funny but true! I've always known that Zenith bank is not a bank for the poor,it's not even student friendly!
Re: "Eight Nigerian Banks Are Too-Big-To-Fail!" - CBN by drealdoc89(m): 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
braine: With the way Ecobank deduct their hidden charges from my account• I just dey look them• Bloody thieves• angry
u don notice am too
Re: "Eight Nigerian Banks Are Too-Big-To-Fail!" - CBN by kolamilan(m): 8:09am On Nov 14, 2013
CBN is biased, this type of statement will discourage customers not to patronise those unmentioned banks.
Re: "Eight Nigerian Banks Are Too-Big-To-Fail!" - CBN by Pukkah: 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
EBK2: The only TBTF institutions in Nigeria are CBN and Nigerian government.

This is not true. Risk Managers have now seen that countries can fail.
Re: "Eight Nigerian Banks Are Too-Big-To-Fail!" - CBN by Leorichy: 1:25am On Nov 16, 2013
Hi frnds,pls what did this literally means,cos i have an acc with fidelity bank, with a huge sum of money,which i want to start business with in the next 3-5 years,am i safe or should open a new acc in one of those acclaimed "too big to fail banks"? Tks before hand.
Re: "Eight Nigerian Banks Are Too-Big-To-Fail!" - CBN by sgsltd(m): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
style to cripple other bank ,sanusi can demolish without buldozer
Re: "Eight Nigerian Banks Are Too-Big-To-Fail!" - CBN by aladdinman: 1:43am On Nov 20, 2013
This Sanusi, has spoilt the economy and he is about to worsen the situation by this statement. It can lead to run on the other 18 commercial banks, hence, putting more pressure on the marketers of those 18 banks. And if they don't perform, they are thrown out. A whole CBN governor should know better...this guy is a learner! SMH... cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Eight Nigerian Banks Are Too-Big-To-Fail!" - CBN by paranorman(m): 8:34am On Dec 12, 2013
Leorichy: Hi frnds,pls what did this literally means,cos i have an acc with fidelity bank, with a huge sum of money,which i want to start business with in the next 3-5 years,am i safe or should open a new acc in one of those acclaimed "too big to fail banks"? Tks before hand.

just as this sayin goes, dont put all ur eggs in one basket.. You better get a very tangible amout kept in one of those banks too big to fail. You just do ur research to know d safest of the safe banks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Forex Trading: How Profitable? / Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. / FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.