Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (110491 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Kslib(m): 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
@cumpaddre, nice pics there!!

You get swagg die!! I sure say your surname go be something like "swaggie".. You be correct bobo joor!!

Chop knuckle!!! smiley
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
Freedooooo nau... cry cry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Ab025(m): 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
Me and ma kid sis......
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Nnamdi, stop d back and forth bickering joor! U just dere, nothing special. U dey yab babes since, I b think say u b usher lookalike u con drop pic wiv ya eye dem like owl. tongue

but usher no too fine na
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
Where is Amefrica!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ab025: Me and ma kid sis......
fine bobo!!

I marry early cry cry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
gringringringringrin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by OmichaelO: 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
It's my turn.

I too ugly FINE..I just dunno know how to upload sad
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by AbuMikey(m): 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ab025: Ok, let's start....

I too trust this man!!

Him dey always represent! cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dannylux: Insult any guy's pic and I will steal your weave undecided
Is this an attempt at damage control? Bruh, you know no one would have even pointed out your pimples if you didn't spend half the time yesterday making fun of beautiful girls. I'm just saying.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: fine bobo!!

I marry early cry cry
dem no dey do divorce 4 SA??
Thugnificent: NL has more handsome guys than girls #fact
U are sooo correct. I'm even ashamed to post my pix on the female thread after seeing the cute guys here. shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
Every page in guy's thread has not less than 3 pictures unlike what we see yesterday
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Kslib(m): 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
@foxy osamedeen-- You fresh sha cheesy. See as you fresh like juice wey dem just comot from fridge walahi..

Correct guy! smiley
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vizboy(m): 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
my pix no gree show make I go reshape them
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by pasqal09: 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
Kslib: @foxy osamedeen-- You fresh sha cheesy. See as you fresh like juice wey dem just comot from fridge walahi..

Correct guy! smiley

Leave the analysis for the girls nah
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I too trust this man!!

Him dey always represent! cheesy
u don c ur grade??tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vizboy(m): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
Harbosede02: wey d pishure??
make una tell seun make he increase this he 200kb limit na wa oh
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
Harbosede02: no vex abeg,na small pikin dey do am..

na me ?? sad
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Handsomeemmy(m): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
So na here all of una dey?

Me.....
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
This ones be like: do not look down on me unless you love my shoe wink

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Kslib(m): 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
@Koonbey-- Only You fine con get swag join!! Correct man in suit! cool

You represent the men well! smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
Harbosede02: dem no dey do divorce 4 SA??

I don't blv in divorce Joor

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by mazizitonene(m): 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
----oooO---
----(----)----!
-----\--(--
------\_)
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -

***walks around thread stealthily looking around***

**dodging sharp eyez**
cool
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nastydroid(m): 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
Readone3.5L:
grin grin grin grin grin
*wash face with harpic* shey na the readone wey i know be dis?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ify Angela:
U are sooo correct. I'm even ashamed to post my pix on the female thread after seeing the cute guys here. shocked

Thank God there are still sincere females amongst you girls. We were even lenient with you guys and y'all are here to make noise?

Only very few of you are manageable, that's the truth!

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
U cute! smiley
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Kslib(m): 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
pasqal09:

Leave the analysis for the girls nah
Come again!! undecided
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nwanneamakah: 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2013

Cute smiley
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
Kslib: @Koonbey-- Only You fine con get swag join!! Correct man in suit! cool

You represent the men well! smiley
$2 suit!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ola def2: This ones be like: do not look down on me unless you love my shoe wink
Dats right! Na u! Na u! Boy Alinco! Na u! Na u! Awon da? Wo ni logo! ***singing* somebody is calling ur name.... OLadef! Ooooooooooooola! Ahem!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (156) (Reply)

What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? / Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside: Nigerian Lady Blasted For Filming Video / Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.