Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (110502 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
vizboy: I know say the pix no clear but make una manage am
we no even see am.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
Make i gv una ur report card,mikey-b2
mr suit-c4
harry-c5
danny-e8
ermmmmm,wu else remain??

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nwanneamakah: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
god_of_music: grin grin grin grin More pics of me tongue

#TeamGOM

Did u fix ur hair? undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
Thugnificent: NL has more handsome guys than girls #fact
for ur mind!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Awwww... Getting emotional already? When u dey hype d ones wey talk me dey bleach, I talk? Now I dey play home game, u con dey rise like agege bread. Vamoose! Average Nnamdi!

If I'm average, I wonder what your sweetheart would look like grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Kslib(m): 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
Tabh:
You be chairman for sweet tongue na so I understand.
But seriously why are you this shy? undecided
ME? Shy?

Baby,Why shall i shy? cool
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
deejay_harry1:

bros u wey dey yab, drop u picz na.. kilo_fuckn_de??grin
You were active on the ladies thread last night and yet you haven't put your pics up. What's stopping you? undecided
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by troy20(m): 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
deejay_harry1: god of music , com post ur pic jare.. if tht white guy wey u dey share im pic trace u enter nairaland eh... u don dead.... sad
no mind the guy.make justin bieber catch am first

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
Harbosede02: Make i gv una ur report card,mikey-b2
harry-c5
danny-e8
ermmmmm,wu else remain??

Cellulite infested orobo, Nice rating grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
Tabh:
You were active on the ladies thread last night and yet you haven't put your pics up. What's stopping you? undecided

AS IN EH

u blind??

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Ab025(m): 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ok, let's start....

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dannylux:

Cellulite infested orobo, Nice rating grin
buahhhhgrin,u no lyk ur grade??
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ola def2: This one be like if you don't know me, don't judge me ... smiley
the glass be like those kind goggle them dey wear for Chemistry Lab for experiment. grin.
The suit, chai! My grandpa wore dis suit during world war I, hw did u get it undecided undecided
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
It be lyk i sey go start 2 dey use d curse back up!!dannylux dey vex gan ni.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
All those who had the biggest mouthz on the ladies thread

Oya come post ur pic here make us Yab u tire!! angry angry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
Insult any guy's pic and I will steal your weave undecided

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
deejay_harry1:

AS IN EH

u blind??
Ewe my bad. What page?
You didn't have to be that rude anyways,that's childish,I asked an innocent question.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dannylux:

If I'm average, I wonder what your sweetheart would look like grin
Nnamdi, stop d back and forth bickering joor! U just dere, nothing special. U dey yab babes since, I b think say u b usher lookalike u con drop pic wiv ya eye dem like owl. tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by pasqal09: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
Guys de fall hand o. Make una upload nah
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dannylux: Insult any guy's pic and I will steal your weave undecided
grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: All those who had the biggest mouth on the ladies thread

Oya come post ur pic here make us Yab u tire!! angry angry
u dey mind them??u don 4get sey shallow brooks babbles d loudest..
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
Yes , thanks all no mind them haters! smiley
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nwanneamakah: 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:

Fine boy...8/10

DonalĂ° Judge, where is ur own? undecided we r w8n angry angry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ab025: Ok, let's start....
Awwwww.... kiss
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
Tabh:
Ewe my bad. What page?
You didn't have to be that rude anyways,that's childish,I asked an innocent question.
no vex abeg,na small pikin dey do am..
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by homesteady(m): 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannyxy(m): 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ab025: Ok, let's start....
Oh this guy,ooops.
I wonder what the difference is btw us,nice pix anyways.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
Tabh:
Ewe my bad. What page?

page 2 or 3..tons of em..

im sorry for being rude sad
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Nnamdi, stop d back and forth bickering joor! U just dere, nothing special. U dey yab babes since, I b think say u b usher lookalike u con drop pic wiv ya eye dem like owl. tongue

The worse be say I no even see your pic yesterday.. na insecurity? cry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dannylux:

The worse be say I no even see your pic yesterday.. na insecurity? cry
Yea! I fine pass u sha tongue grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dannyxy: tongue
I dey wait!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (156) (Reply)

Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) / Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder / DJ Dimple Nipple Storms Benin Club Braless (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.