Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Romance And Profession - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance And Profession (3317 Views)

ABC Of Romance And Sexuality! / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / See Mary & John Having Office Romance And Poor Jessica Is Doing The Whole Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance And Profession by RedHotChic(f): 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2008
From the Nigerian perspective, which profession do you think produces more romantic men and women of course? which do you think produces the least romantic men/women?
Re: Romance And Profession by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2008
Most: Medical Doc/ receptionist or secretary

Least: Librarians/Janitors lipsrsealed
Re: Romance And Profession by RedHotChic(f): 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2008
My top three most romantic men are:

Professors/teachers
Lawyers
Regiments{ especially Policemen, Lol, these men are very generous}

Least 3:
Bankers
accountants
Traders
Re: Romance And Profession by ladyu1: 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2008
doctors

nurses

bankers
Re: Romance And Profession by whitelexi(m): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Most: Medical Doc/ Nurse

Least: Librarians/Janitors lipsrsealed

FYI
Re: Romance And Profession by Hannibal: 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2008
RedHotChic:

From the Nigerian perspective, which profession do you think produces more romantic men and women of course? which do you think produces the least romantic men/women?

More romantic men/women: Bankers, Stock Brokers, Support Engineers.

Least romantic men/women:Teachers, Policemen/women and Traffic wardens, . . . . They are too stressed to be romantic!
Re: Romance And Profession by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2008
@whitelexi
got ya wink

@post
Most:
Men in uniforms (sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!)does not work for naija men  lipsrsealed
Medical docs
chefs

Least:
Librarians
Janitors
Waiters
Re: Romance And Profession by KarmaMod(f): 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2008
Least: OBGYN grin
Re: Romance And Profession by RedHotChic(f): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2008

More romantic men/women: Bankers, Stock Brokers, Support Engineers.

Least romantic men/women:Teachers, Policemen/women and Traffic wardens, . . . . They are too stressed to be romantic!
LMAO; Bankers are more stressed than your bottom three abeg. Lots of Nigerian women complain about bankers and how they are married to their jobs and very soon, if you tell a lady that you are a banker in naija, she'll dump you fast. We want romantic men and not workaholic.

I forgot, politicians are in my top list too.
Re: Romance And Profession by Hannibal: 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2008
RedHotChic:

LMAO; Bankers are more stressed than your bottom three abeg. Lots of Nigerian women complain about bankers and how they are married to their jobs and very soon, if you tell a lady that you are a banker in naija, she'll dump you fast. We want romantic men and not workaholic.

I forgot, politicians are in my top list too.

U mentioned profession from a Nigerian setting, didn't you??

Whats romance without finance?
How romantic can a teacher, policeman and traffic warden get without 6 months salary??
Romance comes with $$$. . . . . . If u aint got the cheddarz, u can never be romantic.
Capice??
Re: Romance And Profession by RedHotChic(f): 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2008
Whats romance without finance?
How romantic can a teacher, policeman and traffic warden get without 6 months salary??
Romance comes with $$$. . . . . . If u aint got the cheddarz, u can never be romantic.
Capice??
Really? you are so used to these whores that you think that money is everything. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy We women like little little things and it can fill our emotional gap and not your euros or pounds.
Re: Romance And Profession by Hannibal: 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2008
RedHotChic:

Really? you are so used to these whores that you think that money is everything. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy We women like little little things and it can fill our emotional gap and not your euros or pounds.

U are not intelligent!!!

What i am saying here is Naija cops cannot even afford those stuffs u call "little little things".
A man can barely feed himself with N8000 a month. . . . .Where do u expect him to get lil' gifts or treats for u??
Are u this fickle??
Re: Romance And Profession by doyin13(m): 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2008
Yahoo boys and Financial Operators.

Their wealth often come in sporadic windfalls, hence they are more likely
to spend the money a tad wastefully.

And as Hannibal has intimated, Money make Romance go round.
Re: Romance And Profession by RedHotChic(f): 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2008
You are not intelligent!!!

What i am saying here is Naija cops cannot even afford those stuffs u call "little little things".
A man can barely feed himself with N8000 a month. . . . .Where do u expect him to get little' gifts or treats for u??
Are u this fickle??
Do you know how much they rake in from egunje monthly? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Lets not talk about soldiers because they shed out contracts like hell.
Re: Romance And Profession by RedHotChic(f): 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2008
Yahoo boys and Financial Operators.
Yahoo boys are loud mouthed, Naaaa, didn't you notice that from Pataki?

What about chics? which chics do you find more romantic? bankers? lawyers? estate managers? wedding planners? prostitutes(Hannibal special), dentists, pastors, native doctors etc?
Re: Romance And Profession by Pataki: 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2008
RedHotChic:

Yahoo boys are loud mouthed, Naaaa, didn't you notice that from Pataki?
What is this your obsession with Pataki?

@ Topic,

Lecturers/Students

Politicians/Prostitutes

Doctors/Nurses
Re: Romance And Profession by Hannibal: 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2008
RedHotChic:

Do you know how much they rake in from egunje monthly? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Lets not talk about soldiers because they shed out contracts like hell.

Egunje is insignificant by the time it's shared by ALL and sundry. . . .
By the time Constable Peter gets her share, He is left with less than 15,000 naira.
Can u compare that with a Stock Broker who can afford to fork out 200,000 Naira to buy a LV Bag for his missus??
Re: Romance And Profession by Esss(m): 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2008
Most romantic (In naija that is)

1. Engineers (60%)
2. Doctors
3. Yahoo boys
4. Female bankers
5. Lawyers (them dey try)
6. Most peeps with blue collar jobs.
7. Pilots (they are top of the list)

Least Romantic

1. Olopa (policeman)
2. Government employees (too frustrated to be romantic)
3. NEPA officials
4. Traders (Time is money)
5. Air host/esses
Re: Romance And Profession by RedHotChic(f): 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2008
Egunje is insignificant by the time it's shared by ALL and sundry. . . .
By the time Constable Peter gets her share, He is left with less than 15,000 naira.
Can u compare that with a Stock Broker who can afford to fork out 200,000 Naira to buy a LV Bag for his missus??
How many stock brokers in Naija can afford a Prada or Fendi bag without thinking twice? Again, olopa get level. Tafa Balogun na Ex olopa, Mike Okiro na olopa while CH3CHOO na constablized Olopa too(if you know what I mean).
Re: Romance And Profession by RedHotChic(f): 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2008
What is this your obsession with Pataki?
Reverse psychology. It's you that wants my hand in marriage but I'd rather die than marry you, allah!! grin grin grin grin grin

FYI: I saw Ozwald Boateng last night in my dream, pheeeew, that brother is fiiiine. Had it been you looked like him, I would've married you for sure.
Re: Romance And Profession by KarmaMod(f): 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2008
Airhostess least romantic? Really?
Re: Romance And Profession by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2008
Most:
Hotel staffswhatchamacallit? and Hotel customers

Least:
Garbage pickup workers
Re: Romance And Profession by Hannibal: 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2008
RedHotChic:

How many stock brokers in Naija can afford a Prada or Fendi bag without thinking twice? Again, olopa get level. Tafa Balogun na Ex olopa, Mike Okiro na olopa while CH3CHOO na constablized Olopa too(if you know what I mean).

How many cops make Tafa Balogun's kinda mad salary??
Be objective for once. . . . .90% of cops in Nigeria are the ones u see on the streetz mounting road-blocks and extorting motorists.
That is where your frog eyes should focus on NOT the ones on top!!!

U better marry Pataki . . . . .  . .He is your last and ONLY hope!!
Miss him, miss out.
Although, u can marry your German Shepherd or ya tommy-cat.
Re: Romance And Profession by RedHotChic(f): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2008
You better marry Pataki . . . . . . .He is your last and ONLY hope!!
Miss him, miss out.
Although, u can marry your German Shepherd or ya tommy-cat.

Tufiaka! I'd rather marry my German shepherd. Do tell him to stop stalking me that he's not "Up to".
Re: Romance And Profession by Hannibal: 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2008
RedHotChic:

Tufiaka! I'd rather marry my German shepherd. Do tell him to stop stalking me that he's not "Up to".

Liar!!!!

U think we dunno u have wet dreams for Pataki?? tongue grin
Hotfunmi, take whatz yours before someone else does.
Re: Romance And Profession by RedHotChic(f): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2008

Liar!!!!

You think we don't know u have wet dreams for Pataki?? Tongue Grin
Hotfunmi, take whatz yours before someone else does.
Whatever!!! Just because Pataki masturbates with my image in her head doesn't mean I do the same. I don't even need his money b/c i'm cormfortable. Had it been he's at least 5ft 7" and built like ozwald boateng, I may give him a try. grin grin

If Funmi marries Pataki, the picture below is how the couple will look like:

Re: Romance And Profession by Pataki: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2008
@ Hannibal,

Of all babes on nairaland, it is Funmi you can deem fit for me? undecided I got better taste than these omo alatas and agberos.

Last time I checked, Omo Alatas are the least romantic set of women you can ever imagine. grin grin
Re: Romance And Profession by TheSly: 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2008
RedHotChic:

Shut up Ode!! tongue
Trust me. . . . .Your German Shepherd would refuse you!!!! embarassed
Don't you know that Dogs got taste too? . . . . . . You'd be better off dating a Japanese Porcupine! tongue
Re: Romance And Profession by Hannibal: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2008
RedHotChic:

Whatever!!! Just because Pataki masturbates with my image in her head doesn't mean I do the same. I don't even need his money b/c i'm cormfortable. Had it been he's at least 5ft 7" and built like ozwald boateng, I may give him a try. grin grin

If Funmi marries Pataki, the picture below is how the couple will look like:

Her head? Pataki is now a babe to you??  Cormfortable??
Finally, i think Funmi is in love . . . . .This is the 1st time i have seen u write piffle mixed with hokum grin grin grin
Pataki, it seems Hotfunmi will add to the staggering number of your conquests.
Play on, PLAYER.
Re: Romance And Profession by eldee(m): 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2008
@topic
Most
TV Show hostesses
Actresses
Housewives cheesy cheesy

Least
Lecturers
Politicians
Nurses
Re: Romance And Profession by RedHotChic(f): 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2008
Shut up Ode!! Tongue
Trust me. . . . .Your German Shepherd would refuse you!!!! Embarrassed
Don't you know that Dogs got taste too? . . . . . . You'd be better off dating a Japanese Porcupine!
Roflmao, so Dogs can refuse people? Are you talking from experience?
Re: Romance And Profession by Cristalz(f): 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2008
RedHotChic:

Whatever!!! Just because Pataki masturbates with my image in her head doesn't mean I do the same.

I been think say Pataki na man  undecided

@topic

Most :
1. Pilots (they could crash anytime so they take each day like its their last grin )
2. Doctors (romantic by compulsion.by the time he gets called to treat a dying man in the middle of boinking his wife,he has no choice but to be romantic)
3.Top oil boiz (too much money)

Middle :
1. Bankers
2. Politicians (too greedy to be properly romantic tho)

Least :
1. Policemen (learn to economize,woman! )
2.Traders (time na money o )
3. Lecturers (no need to expantiate there grin )

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stereomance! Have You Been There? / She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me / The Best Place To Spend The Weekend With A Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.