Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays? (12217 Views)

Seven Irrelevant Things An Average Nigerian Youth Indulges In / How Many Shoes Should An Average Man/lady Have / Discussion: Dear Men, How Long Can The Average Man Go Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays? by Dominionng(m): 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
Following..
Re: Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
sexymoma: Nothing Annoys me most than the way we usually que at agege to get a bus going to alausa... You go que so tey all the make up wey you wear go don wipe off before you reach work... All because he banned okada men..

As in real que o.
Que wey go be like say you wan collect fee lunch.
shut ur ugly mouth!!

For your info, not everyone can live in las vegas or miami! Go to compton, boston or texas!
Go to ur fuckin village!

Did u even knw PH is more expensive than Lagos? And u scream 'lagos' like its the air u breath...

So, na agege u dey live sef..mtcheeew! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays? by cutebobo(m): 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
Is my eyes deceiving me? I made front page. I need 2000 LIKE to celebrate this ooo
Re: Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays? by sexymoma(f): 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
SLIDE waxie: shut ur ugly mouth!!

For your info, not everyone can live in las vegas or miami! Go to compton, boston or texas!
Go to ur fuckin village!

Did u even knw PH is more expensive than Lagos? And u scream 'lagos' like its the air u breath...

Now i know you think with your scrotum... hmmm i never knew undecided

[b][/b][/sub]The Boy Is Beautifully Foolish[sub]

4 Likes

Re: Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays? by Erotex(m): 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2013
Have no business in Lagos neither will i ever live there #na_money_wey_get_chance_dey_enter_bank...
Re: Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays? by omiobo: 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2013
I was born in lagos. Though maybe stressful but it is a place where those were not born with silver spoon are now eating with silver spoon. Lagos moulds man into real man. Forget all negative statements you have heard about Lagos. Come to Lagos and change your destiny for life. Don't let anyone deceive,it maybe your canaan land as it has been for many. If you want to come,my advice for you;
1. Obey the law
2. Keep away from bad friends
3. If possible don't stay outside late
4. Always be mentally alert
5. Stay away from alcohol,smoking and olosho grin

5 Likes

Re: Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays? by Orikinla(m): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
There are more prospects and opportunities now.
Re: Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays? by eluquenson(m): 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2013
Lagos is a notorious state & its quite fun living in lagos but the cos of living here is so high & it never makes an average man measure to his counterpart in other states.
Eko Oni baje oh
Re: Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays? by Dominionng(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2013
SLIDE waxie: shut ur ugly mouth!!

Go to ur fuckin village!

Desist from taking freezed rum and wet weed man.
Re: Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays? by bloggernaija: 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
AGBOR-MAN:
I am loving Fashola Expensive policies towards lagos mega city

In UK we pay N300,000 COUNCIL TAX to the Government evey year

na money make soup sweet

Please stop complaining, its bloody cheaper for you to relocate to your village

You be correct man jare.
The city is meant for people who have a reason to there.
Riding okada?
No no no.

2 Likes

Re: Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays? by Vicilo(m): 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
[quote
author=kambili999]iv been asked this before n i still go with d saying
that if u feel u cant cope with the rules its best u find a place dat u
can cope with its rules. In Kat deluna's voice* am i dreaming*[/quote]

CAN U LISTEN 2 URSELF ? IN A DEMOCRATIC ERA U STILL TALK LIKE A C*LOWN , IF ALL ODA STATES PUTS SUCH LAWS IN PLACE SHOULD WE DEN RELOCATE 2 GHANA BCUS WE CAN'T COPE ?

1 Like

Re: Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays? by alotofgrace(m): 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
y not....jus nor pass ya sayf...

if u r interested in uniport pre degree, see http://abume4life..com/2013/11/uniport-updates-for-pre-degree-basic.html
Re: Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays? by Bomi(m): 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
This trend is good! I enjoy it. Yes better soup na money kill am. In UK there various opportunities for to make thru gainful employment. Gov has provision for the unemployed and create policies that enhances job creation than wealth creation! What do we have in Lagos; obinoxious policies that promote poverty. With ill concive and badly implemented school fees in alll tertiary institutions in Lagos State, flagrant banning of Okada and all other anti poor policies which have a belated effect in the nearest future of Lagos state.
Re: Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
Lagos is a place worth living ,even with all the traffic you still get to enjoy lagos and the policies BRF made was to better the live of lagosians . if you see some okada men and how they are killed like goat you will pity them and moreso the way some of thisokada riders drive their bikes, omo you go fear fear.

Lagos of today can not be compared to lagos of 8 years ago, go to oshodi and isale eko and you will know what am saying.

1 Like

Re: Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
Bomi: This trend is good! I enjoy it. Yes better soup na money kill am. In UK there various opportunities for to make thru gainful employment. Gov has provision for the unemployed and create policies that enhances job creation than wealth creation! What do we have in Lagos; obinoxious policies that promote poverty. With ill concive and badly implemented school fees in alll tertiary institutions in Lagos State, flagrant banning of Okada and all other anti poor policies which have a belated effect in the nearest future of Lagos state.
oga so all in all ,what's your point?
Re: Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays? by Polio: 6:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
I dont understand why people who know there are options or choices are moaning... Get out of Lagos State if you are not happy!

It is as simple as that... Lagos State is not the only place Nigerian citizens can thrive or survive!

1 Like

Re: Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays? by BarryX(m): 6:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
Lagos is bearable with Beer by the corner for an average "Beerable" dude.
It ease off lots of stress

Try it and thank me later grin
Re: Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays? by BarryX(m): 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
Polio: I dont understand why people who know there are options or choices are moaning... Get out of Lagos State if you are not happy!

It is as simple as that... Lagos State is not the only place Nigerian citizens can thrive or survive!
MOANING

Like seriously, why're Lagosians "moaning" ?

The "moaning" is rather too much grin grin
Re: Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays? by helphelp: 6:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
Queue not Que

sexymoma: Nothing Annoys me most than the way we usually que at agege to get a bus going to alausa... You go que so tey all the make up wey you wear go don wipe off before you reach work... All because he banned okada men..

As in real que o.
Re: Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays? by agwo2july: 6:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
Lagos to me is not expensive at all. I formerly stays in abuja, then relocated to lagos few months back, the amount I was paying for an apartment in suburb in abuja (airport road) I paid d same amount for serviced apartment in lagos (yaba) I.e with everything in d house, furnished apartment. Op mentioned keke napep, there are keke from obalende to V.I and some other areas. If keke can go to v.I what else did u want? Bike still ply some routes in lagos as well, like some routes in ebute-metta and oyingbo, those areas I mentioned I m very sure of. I think lagos is not expensive except if u are not working.

1 Like

Re: Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays? by chessguru1(m): 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
agwo2july: Lagos to me is not expensive at all. I formerly stays in abuja, then relocated to lagos few months back, the amount I was paying for an apartment in suburb in abuja (airport road) I paid d same amount for serviced apartment in lagos (yaba) I.e with everything in d house, furnished apartment. Op mentioned keke napep, there are keke from obalende to V.I and some other areas. If keke can go to v.I what else did u want? Bike still ply some routes in lagos as well, like some routes in ebute-metta and oyingbo, those areas I mentioned I m very sure of. I think lagos is not expensive except if u are not working.
Wtf!! Keke from obalende to vi
Which lagos are you staying in, which bridge the keke they pass undecided
Re: Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays? by Johnnny(m): 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
Me I like am small sha! I cant stay away from Lagos for up to a week! I will be bored out of my mind cool

On the Okada stuff, let them ban it o jare, now that I am trekking for like 30mins or more to my house after being in traffic for long hours, my big belle (pot belle) has disappeared
Re: Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
Niseamaka:
Lagos is the most chaotic city I have ever been to. The perenial traffic jams, overpopulation, noise and air polution made Lagos very unattractive to live. An ABC reporter once described Lagos as a disgrace of a city.

you dey mind that idi0t of a man?
Re: Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
Yes lagos is becoming unbearable but those that will survive will survive and give a testimony.

Right from time fashola has being designing his policies to frustrate ppl from lagos because of the simple bitter truth, lagos is overpopulated!!. Even if u do not get the message through his actions,that fine man told you all "if you cannot stay in lagos,go to your village". Lagos is not a no-man's land after all.

Do I blame him?? No!
If you can't keep up in lag, go join hands with your state governor and build a mega city,perhaps,make him regret his statement and stop whinning!!!
Re: Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays? by Milito: 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
chess guru: @ op if a poor man can survive in ph (a plate of food in smelly canteen goes For a minimum of 300 naira), then anyone can make it in lag.
I suggest you toughen up

Sorry for digressing; Bros abeg how is standard of living generally in PHC? Is there any major difference wt Lag? My coy wanna transfer me frm Lag to Port, same salary, but I will be given some pay as relocation allowance. I can actually turn it down but I'm kind of tired of Lag & want to hv a feel of another part of the country. Pls do u hv an idea of the cost of a 2-bedroom in a nice but not too expensive area?
Re: Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays? by bikinibabe(f): 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2013

As in real que o.
where d u stay in agege?
Am also a resident
Re: Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays? by AjCityOne: 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
chess guru:
An american article once described lagos as the after effect of a nuclear strike on new york city embarassed. But that was a long time b4 fashola.
The guy is J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ trying to bring Some degree of decorum to the state abeg, tho the standing on a line waiting for keke feels a bit weird.
On a lighter note smiley am glad this thread wasn't started by someone from the east but rather correct yoruba person , if not this thread for don turn war zone by now embarassed.

So I guess American is part of eastern Nigeria now. In your slave mind.
Re: Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays? by freshboi111: 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
it is o, my brother, as long as you have things like comedy and music to keep you going, laffportal.com has some serious comedy!
Re: Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
chess guru:
grin grin help me ask am abeg
Re: Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays? by Milito: 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
chess guru:

The Keke will pass thru Onikan roundabout to Muson centre & then link tht one way road heading to VI.

You re obviously not familiar wt this route & should hv just asked to be enlightened. I just check mated the Chess guru cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Is LAGOS Bearable For An Average Man Nowadays? by bfmconcepts: 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
The earlier we realize that everyone must not live in Lagos, the better it is for us.
Some people are living in Lagos for wrong reasons when they can maximize their existence in other states
I went to other states and discovered that there are so much potential that can be explored, cost of living is reasonable
Finally, people do not realize that AGRICULTURE is the ANSWER to unemployment problem in Nigeria.
By the time everyone wake up and think rightly, Lagos will be decongested and you will only come for holiday, just like u go to London for holidays.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy New Month To All Nairalanders / Stop The Indecent Dressing And Live Right / Registration And Login On The Mobile Site!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.