Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Michael Jackson Turns To Islam? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Michael Jackson Turns To Islam? (3830 Views)

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Jackson Turns To Islam? by MCUsman(m): 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2008
@ Olabowale.

Thanks dude. You save me a lot of time replying those morons

Why not talk about all those poor Nuns who are being screwed from front and back by the priests in Churches across the Christian Countries LOL
And the little boys that are sodomised by Divinied and Spiritually Ordained gay Pastors & Bishops.
Finally, the little poor girls that are constantly fingered by Spiritually ordained Lesbian in the chruch.
Re: Michael Jackson Turns To Islam? by dont8(m): 12:59am On Mar 24, 2008
@olabode,good write up,if he has converted to judaism,we'll not hear any noise,even muslims belief in jusus christ and jews does not,and christian will not condemn them but they will go to jerusalem for pilgrimage,double standard.
Re: Michael Jackson Turns To Islam? by 4Him(m): 1:01am On Mar 24, 2008
dont8:

@olabode,good write up,if he has converted to judaism,we'll not hear any noise,even great ones belief in jusus christ and jews does not,and christian will not condemn them but they will go to jerusalem for pilgrimage,double standard.

those christians trooping to jerusalem are going for tourism purposes. The bible tells us expressely that it is were 2 or 3 are gathered together in His name that He will be there in their midst. You dont have to go to jerusalem to seek anything except of course for sight seeing.
Re: Michael Jackson Turns To Islam? by almondjoy(f): 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2008
MC Usman:

@ Olabowale.

Why not talk about all those poor Nuns who are being screwed from front and back by the priests in Churches across the Christian Countries LOL
And the little boys that are sodomised by Divinied and Spiritually Ordained gay Pastors & Bishops.
Finally, the little poor girls that are constantly fingered by Spiritually ordained Lesbian in the chruch.

Only those?  See the ones running around Nairaland and still pay the pastors and bishops a tenth or more their incomes for pastoral "sexual" healing services! cheesy

Gosh!  What morons!  And still live the most miserable and frustrated of lives causing trouble about the place! grin

Apparently the greatness of prophets comes in all kinds of forms!
Re: Michael Jackson Turns To Islam? by redsun(m): 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2008
Micheal is just another african american that can't keep his head cool in a hostile and psychedelic world that he found himself.

He is a victim,all he needs is self will and reality check,he got to understand what it is all about,he dosen't know that.

I don't think nation of islam is as sick the main stream aslam,but a group of mostly naive african america activists.Somebody like Malcolm X saw through it and moved on,it is like basic refuge for the helpless,not the real thing.

You got to make yourself god and live with it,you don't have a choice.Ride or die.die or ride.
Re: Michael Jackson Turns To Islam? by redsun(m): 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2008
Micheal is just another african american that can't keep his head cool in a hostile and psychedelic world that he found himself.

He is a victim,all he needs is self will and reality check,he got to understand what it is all about,he dosen't know that.

I don't think nation of aslam is as sick as the main stream aslam,but a group of mostly naive african america activists.Somebody like Malcolm X saw through it and moved on,it is like basic refuge for the helpless,not the real thing.

You got to make yourself god and live with it,you don't have a choice.Ride or die.die or ride.
Re: Michael Jackson Turns To Islam? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2008
almondjoy:

Only those? See the ones running around Nairaland and still pay the pastors and bishops a tenth or more their incomes for pastoral "sexual" healing services! cheesy

Gosh! What morons! And still live the most miserable and frustrated of lives causing trouble about the place! grin

Apparently the greatness of prophets comes in all kinds of forms!

There is no nairalander registered as yet that's a quarter as miserable as you are.
You are one sick,sick woman.
unfortunately you don't even realize the extent of your depraved condition.
My heart goes out to you and yours.
Re: Michael Jackson Turns To Islam? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2008
MC Usman:

@ Olabowale.

The difference here is that fornication,sodomy and child sexual abuse is against the way of Christ and no Christian laws will encourage it
yet what we have in Is'lam is an instituion where 6 year olds are brides of prophets and a shari'ah law legitimizes "thighing" little girls and infant children.
Priests who molest or rape are quickly brought to book when found.
Whereas Mo the prophet raped women whose husbands he killed
same night he kills a man he lays with the dead man's wife

what wickedness!
He married a 6 year old and had sexual attractions for an infant crawling baby and his followers are doing same.
Wacko Jacko is in good company.
Re: Michael Jackson Turns To Islam? by Arnold1(m): 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2008
almondjoy:

Only those?  See the ones running around Nairaland and still pay the pastors and bishops a tenth or more their incomes for pastoral "sexual" healing services! cheesy

Gosh!  What morons!  [b]And still live the most miserable and frustrated of lives causing trouble about the place! grin[/b]Apparently the greatness of prophets comes in all kinds of forms!

LOL.  Such hypocrites laying rotten eggs all over nairaland. Seun has banned them over and over
but they fail to leave. undecided
Re: Michael Jackson Turns To Islam? by wendymanda: 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2008
Everytime I want to reply I see that Nwando has already finished them. Haha, shes just like a restriction enzyme, she cuts them apart. The only thing is that they can't transcribe into anything sensible. All of you talking crap about Christianity are like nonsense mutations, you mutate to your other religion but you find its a big hoax. Have you seen the video where two girls were stoned because they were sleeping around, yet the men they were sleeping with were not killed. Hmm, the arrant nonsense that religion teaches only the blind and encompassingly stupid will follow it. May peace of allah be with you my foot, more like pieces.
Re: Michael Jackson Turns To Islam? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2008
wendymanda:

Everytime I want to reply I see that Nwando has already finished them. Haha, shes just like a restriction enzyme, she cuts them apart. The only thing is that they can't transcribe into anything sensible. All of you talking crap about Christianity are like nonsense mutations, you mutate to your other religion but you find its a big hoax. Have you seen the video where two girls were stoned because they were sleeping around, yet the men they were sleeping with were not killed. Hmm, the arrant nonsense that religion teaches only the blind and encompassingly stupid will follow it. May peace of god be with you my foot, more like pieces.

how will they see that one?
They're here rejoicing about Michael Jackson.
A man that people  are still trying to figure out if he's man or alien or a combination of both.
Any body who knows a little of Eslam is aware that they thrive on propaganda.
They're ever so apt to throw out false and forged statistics , that's their way of hanging on to and promoting a religion  the whole world has seen as a pain in the butt.
Who cares if Michael Jackson is a Mooslim ?

If you've followed the religious threads in it's glory days before the "great religion,great prophet" nonsense many of it's ills have been exposed for all to see with valid facts.
Thank God for the world wide web. cool
Re: Michael Jackson Turns To Islam? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2008
All my expose on e-slam have been by a comparison of the lifestyle of Jesus and that of Mo.
One of them could hardly be classified as a decent human being let alone a prophet and I leave you all to guess which one.
and frankly no one would would waste a few sprinkles of saliva on e-slam if they left us to live our lives in peace.
Re: Michael Jackson Turns To Islam? by Gamine(f): 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2008
Are they really Rejoicing?

who is Micheal Jackson supposed to be undecided
Re: Michael Jackson Turns To Islam? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2008
nne na wa o
Michael Jackson is the newest "celeb" to embrace e-slam
all'ahu arched bar grin

I hope he hasn't grabbed one innocent 6 year old girl and "married" her afterall " a certain holy prophet" is now his Idol
Re: Michael Jackson Turns To Islam? by wendymanda: 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2008
Wow I've always thought that Michael Jackson was Mus on lim, he has all the traits: likes defiling the young and the innocent, unaware of himself, in constant denial and the list goes on. Like peas in a pod is what I say.
Re: Michael Jackson Turns To Islam? by slimtoney(m): 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2008
God bless u Olabowale,Nwando is just another hoodwinked follower who has lost sense of reasoning and direction.
I sincerely pray God almighty open up his mind to see
Re: Michael Jackson Turns To Islam? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2008
slimtoney:

God bless u Olabowale,Nwando is just another hoodwinked follower who has lost sense of reasoning and direction.
I sincerely pray God almighty open up his mind to see

I already see,thank you very much cool
I pray My Lord God almighty opens my eyes to behold more and more, the wonders of his majesty and the beauty of his Grace.
can I hear an Amen?
Re: Michael Jackson Turns To Islam? by JeSoul(f): 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2008
Amen, Amin, Ise . . . grin
Re: Michael Jackson Turns To Islam? by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 26, 2008
LOL@iseeeee
Re: Michael Jackson Turns To Islam? by babs787(m): 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2008
@Nwando

I already see,thank you very much
I pray My Lord God almighty opens my eyes to behold more and more, the wonders of his majesty and the beauty of his Grace.
can I hear an Amen?

Which God almighty are you referring to?

Is your God the one that came to die for your sin and was afraid to die to the extent that he went and prayed up to three times and his sweat were as thick as blood?

Is your God the one that called someone a betrayer (Judas) for speeding up what he came to do (die for you)?

Is your God the one that was dragged by his creation to the the place of the skull?

Is your God the one that cried 'my God, why has thou forsaken me? In what way was he forsaken for what he came to?

Is your God the one that God killed on the cross (as put by you christians)?
Re: Michael Jackson Turns To Islam? by 4Him(m): 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2008
babs787:

Which God almighty are you referring to?

Is your God the one that came to die for your sin and was afraid to die to the extent that he went and prayed up to three times and his sweat were as thick as blood?

Is your God the one that called someone a betrayer (Judas) for speeding up what he came to do (die for you)?

Is your God the one that was dragged by his creation to the the place of the skull?

Is your God the one that cried 'my God, why has thou forsaken me? In what way was he forsaken for what he came to?

Is your God the one that God killed on the cross (as put by you christians)?

buddy you just described my God! the Lord of Hosts is His name! Hallelujah!
Re: Michael Jackson Turns To Islam? by babs787(m): 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2008
@4him

Who did your God cry to in heaven?

Why did he call Judas a betrayer for speeding up what he came to do?

Why was your God afraid of death and prayed to the extent of sweating?
Re: Michael Jackson Turns To Islam? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 27, 2008
bia babs,have you forgotten the answers given eloquently by shahan or so on the same questions.
You need some herbal medicines your memory is fading grin
Re: Michael Jackson Turns To Islam? by 4Him(m): 12:51am On Mar 28, 2008
babs787:

@4him

Who did your God cry to in heaven?

Why did he call Judas a betrayer for speeding up what he came to do?

Why was your God afraid of death and prayed to the extent of sweating?

He died and rose again 2000yrs ago and u are still encamped at Gethsemane? grin
Re: Michael Jackson Turns To Islam? by olabowale(m): 4:51am On Mar 28, 2008
I think most of you, the Michael Jackson haters are post "Thriller" record from MJJ. And he was already getting tired of real musical production in Thriller. To appreciate him, you got to go back to Off the Wallrecord and before. Like his earlier days; ABC's and others. I am noiw talking about the days of Jackson 5.

I am grateful to Al>>>lah tabaraka wa tahaala, who has allowed the light of Is<<<<lam to enter the heart of MJJ. I think Christianity and Christians do not appreciate and believe that their is a possibility for guidance and people can be guided.

'Madame SU' Nwando, you should know better that you can not have combination of man and alien in one body. Sorry. I forgot, you guys believe in Mammy water and Mermaid! Daalu. Ndo. Do. lol.

And the girls who were stoned to death, if they were married deserved it, as long as they agreed with the verdict, which there were sufficient witnesses against them. And if the men were spared, while they were married then that was injustice. But a man who is not married needed to be given 100 lashes and banished from the community for a period of one year. That is Islam. Anything else, thats on the specific community.
Re: Michael Jackson Turns To Islam? by babs787(m): 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2008
@Nwando
\

bia babs,have you forgotten the answers given eloquently by shahan or so on the same questions.
You need some herbal medicines your memory is fading

My memory is very ok but I think you are not with your senses. Can I have the thread where she did that?

@4him

who did your God cry to in Heaven?
Who forsook your God?
Re: Michael Jackson Turns To Islam? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2010
Afa olabowale&his long epistles

(1) (2) (Reply)

Smiling: A Blessed Thing / How Do You React When A Non-muslim Criticizes Muhammad? / Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.