Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers (18018 Views)

Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers / If You Were To Be Nairaland's Admin For An Hour? / If I Was The Nairaland Admin For Just A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by IAH(f): 11:51pm On Dec 01, 2005
It's now under Romance. Ashewo grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by mamba(m): 8:22am On Dec 10, 2005
What do u benefit from this forum? or rather, how much do u make from it & how?
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Seun(m): 11:16am On Dec 10, 2005
I make money from the ads, supplied by Google. Based on this salary thread, the income is sufficient to support one full-time administrator. Though in reality, some hefty bank charges have to be subtracted to calculate the true income.
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by cushman(m): 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2006
What are you doing about those of us that have/use double identity in the forum?
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Seun(m): 1:21am On Jan 13, 2006
aqua, the Nairaland chat room is working quite well: www.nairaland.com/chat.php !

cushman, I am not currently aware of any nairaland member using double identity!
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by goodguy(m): 2:37am On Jan 14, 2006
Seun, why did you ban Layi and I?
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Rhodalyn(f): 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2006
do the banned members ever come back?
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by burteeone(m): 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2006
Hello Board PPL i think SEUN is doing the right thing in this forum. Well if not because SEUN is trying his best, this forum will not be arrange in the best way. You people are just posting and posting every day, u have to post a reasonable topic and revelant matter. Well, i will have to say we will not be annoy for what admin had caused to us, but let join hands with em ,anything that come have to be with a reason before reacting, thank you
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Seun(m): 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2007
This is an old thread. Moving to Nairaland section.
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by otuwe(f): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2007
Seun:

aqua, the Nairaland chat room is working quite well: www.nairaland.com/chat.php !

cushman, I am not currently aware of any nairaland member using double identity!

i think u should check it again cos its really not working.

av been trying to log in for 2 days now but it keeps saying there is connection error and i should try some other time
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Seun(m): 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2007
www.nairaland.com/chat works, but usually there's nobody there. Let's organize a meeting sometime!
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2007
Someone asked you earlier if your emotions influence your decisions and you answered yes.

Don't you think emotions and business shouldn't meet at all?
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Seun(m): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2007
I disagree. If not for emotional reasons, why do we strive to be successful? Is it not to satisfy that inner child?

A business without emotion is a business without soul. As for me, my website is a part of my life, and I'm no robot.
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2007
Seun:

I disagree. If not for emotional reasons, why do we strive to be successful? Is it not to satisfy that inner child?

A business without emotion is a business without soul. As for me, my website is a part of my life, and I'm no robot.

I also disagree. Sometimes it's better to seperate these two worlds as they are hardly profittable together.

You do business with brains, not with sentiments.

That would just lead to a miserable end!
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by franklydam(m): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2007
Hello All,

Please i will like those that have useful information concerning UNIJOS 2007 post Jamb screening should pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee get in contact with me on yclem4destiny@yahoo.com, please do me this favour and God will reward, i got 243 in my UME examination, but i dont know how the post jamb will take place i.e. when, where, what time? any info. u supply is not for waste. Please help me to gather information. I know about the N500 scratch card, but i dont know how and where to get it, have tried all the banks here in Kano, but non is selling among them. I wish all best of luck in their lives as they assist me. One love.

Clement O.
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by otuwe(f): 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2007
Seun:

www.nairaland.com/chat works, but usually there's nobody there. Let's organize a meeting sometime!

well i guess its only here that it doesnt work. just checked it again and it says there is an error and dat i should try later
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Seun(m): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2007
You do business with brains, not with sentiments.
Don't try to advice me based on what you saw in a movie. How much business have you done?
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2007
I've got some questions to ask!

My Simple Questions.

1. Did you ban the likes of Davidlylan, Neesel hope i got the spelling right?,  .?  I'm missing that guy for real, Maybe, because i came in to Nairaland at the heat of his argument with a fellow lander. Well, He's one of those i respect on this forum for his wealth of knowledge/information displayed. Where is Neesel please? I miss reading her comments too.  kiss

2. Don't you think Banning IP addresses would deprieve other users of their rights?  A case study is where i work, There are more than 3 Nairaland userss. So, banning people's IP addresses isn't sane enough. Or is there a better explanation for this?

3. Guess you celebrated your birthday recently, without informing da house. Quite unfair.  lipsrsealed
Profile changed grin  grin and the picture on the profile is really frightening, looks funny/clowny
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Seun(m): 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2007
1. Yeah. For not obeying the rules I made. Davidylan has been warned 5 or more times over the same issue.
2. I think my right to ban is more important, really. It's up to you to warn your colleagues to follow the rules.
3. Heh. Happy Birthday to me. Thanks!
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Creamychic(f): 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2007
@franklydam
helOO00oo!! Did you check wat was written on da d00r b4 enterin?

@admin

wur can a gurl pee around ere?
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by abohrandy: 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2007
Seun:

hey man, i suggest that u put a link to that so that everyone can know that there is such a thing in nairaland. because i knew untill now.

and how does one qualify to be a moderator around here?
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2007
Seun:

1. Yeah. For not obeying the rules I made. Davidylan has been warned 5 or more times over the same issue.

Ok, I now understand, poor him, wish i could help him out, But could you plssss lipsrsealed

Hi, I wouldn't know if this would interest you? 4th Nigerian Youth Leadership Award. Check out this link for more details. www.leapafrica.org

I learnt application closes on 31st of August and not June(as shown on the form).
Attached herewith is a copy of the downloaded form.

Oops I forgot, though it's belated undecided

Happy Plus One. Long Life & Prosperity, Hip, Hip, Hip, Hurray! cheesy cheesy

All the best!!

Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by otuwe(f): 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2007
OlowoTee:

I've got some questions to ask!

My Simple Questions.

1. Did you ban the likes of Davidlylan, Neesel hope i got the spelling right?, .? I'm missing that guy for real, Maybe, because i came in to Nairaland at the heat of his argument with a fellow lander. Well, He's one of those i respect on this forum for his wealth of knowledge/information displayed. Where is Neesel please? I miss reading her comments too. kiss

am sure u can still get his knowlegeable information thru this username. PHT or something that looks like dat

2. Don't you think Banning IP addresses would deprieve other users of their rights? A case study is where i work, There are more than 3 Nairaland userss. So, banning people's IP addresses isn't sane enough. Or is there a better explanation for this?

i tot so too myself. whats the point when the person wud still come up with a new username and even do it so obviously.

. Guess you celebrated your birthday recently, without informing da house. Quite unfair. lipsrsealed
Profile changed grin grin and the picture on the profile is really frightening, looks funny/clowny

seun's attitude towards this forum is as annoying and frightening as his profile so am not surprised tongue.

@ seun

i stilll cant get to the damn chat so i dont understand how u mean by its working alright.

cud u check it now and revert one last time

Regards
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by farinkay(m): 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2007
seun i think u guys are doing a great job but are too many topics
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2007
@Otuwe

PHT PHHHHHHTTTT shocked shocked,

You're not incorrect. wink wink
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by aloib(f): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2007
seun, have u met any female nairaland member?
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by BABEELOVE(f): 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2007
aloib:

seun, have u met any female nairaland member?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed----------------polygamy!!!
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Bolarge(m): 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2007
Seun, remember u have d right to be silent. . . tongue grin

Anything u say can and may be used against u. . . . you know d rest. grin
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by CrazyMan(m): 11:38pm On Aug 09, 2007
Seun Why did you remove offtopic from the home page?
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by freelance(m): 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2007
Seun please I would like to remove my picture from my profile.
Please kindly help me remove it or How do I go about it?

Thanks
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2007
Hi Administrator(s)

Could you please remove ma picture from ma profile as well. I just couldn't uncheck the button again 

Thank You gallantly grin
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2007
You guys are da bomb.

Thank you, thank you and thank you  once again for the prompt responsegrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Lawrence Anini And Osunbor: Anyone? / Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria / 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.