Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers (18016 Views)

Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers / If You Were To Be Nairaland's Admin For An Hour? / If I Was The Nairaland Admin For Just A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by SgNetworkNig: 9:37am On Apr 18, 2016
Good day Seun
I uploaded an ad following the direction given. It is still pending. How long does it take to get a reply.
Thank you.
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by SgNetworkNig: 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
SgNetworkNig:
Good day Seun
I uploaded an ad following the direction given. It is still pending. How long does it take to get a reply.
Thank you.

I have sent evidence to the mail as requested but am yet to get any reply.
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by damiosy(m): 8:54pm On May 14, 2016
Hello sir, I am damiosy founder of Dreams
laptop on the computer market section,I have just been banned
for a 3rd time by a certain Anti spam bot for
posting on my own thread,I can't understand
how that seems to be illegal,I have mailed the mods on the respective section and no response since yesterday,I am confident cuz it has happened in the past of which it was resolved,I will be appreciative
if you look into this and get it resolved
ASAP,thanks in anticipation
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by olanshile2016(m): 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mr seun pls you need to reply,the anti spam bot is frustrating,just imagine,it has banned me two times while trying to post on my own thread
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by photoshoot(m): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
Seun:
IAH: I can change your username and post polls for you.

Greatpeter, your thread was moved to the recycle bin because it wasn't well developed.

Wawu, van you still help change my moniker?
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by AwesomeDuru(m): 4:56am On Dec 22, 2016
Seun:
Currently, if you want to invite your friend to join Nairaland, you can send a topic of interest to your friend, which will give your friend the chance to see what the forum is about and then sign up. In the near feature we will activate tools to enable you to invite all your friends at once in a more direct way.

This is a very good question; thanks!
Seun why haven't you still done this?
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by menzo4u: 12:33am On Jan 17, 2017
Seun:

Best Regards,
Seun.

Good morning Sir, I tried to send an email to you but discovered that "Send A Mail" link is disabled on your profile, can you please drop your email here or send me a mail at menzo4u@yahoo.com so that I can message you. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Iselldata: 1:44am On Jan 17, 2017
Why do you hate mmm and always want to spoil the name by sending posts that spoil the reputation of mmm to front page
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hi Seun....please I am unable to view my mentions....but I get notifications that I have mentions...Thanks in advance
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by badmorphie: 10:12am On Oct 08, 2018
Pls how can i get to the admin.... i want to report a user and take down a post written by the user
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Axiwaju(m): 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hi Seun....please I am unable to view my mentions....but I get notifications that I have mentions...Thanks in advance
seriously speaking I respect you, you've been long on this platform.. i saw ur post in 2006
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Cuduz: 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
Good day dear moderators, I would like to bring to the notice of the moderators that my image has been dented on this platform and I would like and plead with the moderators if they can help me look into this matter and don’t take it with levity. My image and name has been deframed and I plead with the admins if quick actions can be done because my future is at stake. This is a link to the news and I hope quick response can be done to remove this post. Thanks in anticipation.
https://www.nairaland.com/4090802/lasu-student-election-aspirant-confirmed#61018410
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Innerkonsult: 9:56am On Apr 10, 2019
unable to create new topics on my account, please solution
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Teejay13(m): 9:22am On Jul 28, 2019
Good day Seun

My NL profile name is teejay13. i have been a consistent member of this platform for 7years now and have no intention of spamming or promoting dubious thread.

Please i recently got engaged into the travel business and decided to upload an ad.to the thread. But unfortunately enough don't know if i am supposed to seek approval from the moderators of the travel section, before posting.

The Reason for the ban, was that i broke the rules number 6. Which i dont even know how i did that

What i dont understand here is was it because i launched a thread on travel without the moderators consent. Like mentioned earlier,i have no intension of spamming.

Please send i need you to interfere on this, i will be glad if my thread can be restored and also the ban as a member of the travel section uplifted. I promise to abide by the rules and condition of the section.

I will be greatful if my request is been looked upon. Thank you and God bless you.

Yours sincerely
Moses Achi (teejay13)
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by TundeKorede: 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
My name is Tunde Korede,

I
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Olorunnim: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2019
Good morning Seun, please why can't I view the threads in the recycled bin?
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Sahban1: 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mr seun or admin. Kindly delete my political topic with title between Alh Lai Mohammed and Governor Abdul Rahman Abdul Rasak.
Thank you.sir
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by lalalalani: 11:32am On Aug 26, 2021
Hello Seun,
I write in respect of my principal Mrs Adekanye Amudalat Elizabeth Anike. Her picture was posted alongside other persons targeted for defamation of character. In her case, her only sin for this post by some public servants is her believe and zeal for good conduct; similar to what a poster said about Mrs Eunice Olamijuwon whose picture is also posted on the same thread. The thread is below please https://www.nairaland.com/5477383/see-how-wesley-guild-hospital
You may understand that most public servants do not like senior officers who emphasis diligence; this explains why the defamatory poster was created and subsequently shared on nairaland. Please delete the tread.
Attached picture for your attention.
Thank you.

I hereby follow up this post today 30th August 2021. No action on it yet. Dear Seun, please action this post.
Thank you.

Another follow up please. Date 8th January 2022

1 Share

Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by desire4love: 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
Please, admin I want to know why my reply is always on modify and I don't see my replies when go back to the same topic?
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by MozayEnterprise(m): 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
Please guys … once i click on autos on my profile… I can’t see create new topic option… i dunno why🤦‍♂️. I need help
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by tope20001111(m): 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2023
How do I report a username that use this platform to scam ?
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by easyemperor(m): 1:58pm On Feb 02
Am new here , admin please how can i post a job vacancy on my page here on Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Lawrence Anini And Osunbor: Anyone? / Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria / 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.