Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! (2907 Views)

Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! by chiboy1928(m): 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
I would like to know if it possible for a broke guy to be in a relationship as per having a girlfriend wen he is still jobless. Guys and ladies wat do u tink and to our ladies would u date such guy till he is able to get a job tanks.
Re: Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! by Danhumprey: 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
chiboy1928: I would like to know if it possible for a broke guy to be in a relationship as per having a girlfriend wen he is still jobless. Guys and ladies wat do u tink and to our ladies would u date such guy till he is able to get a job tanks.
Here in Nigeria? Verily I say unto thee that it would be easier for a camel to go through the eye of A needle,than for you to find a Naija gal who would date a broke guy.

But I'm quite sure you can find such gals who are ready to date a broke guy,and go with him all the way,through thick and thin. But the problem is such gals are few and far inbetween.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! by Chiidi(m): 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
I'm broke

and not in a relationship.

There goes ur answer.

Unless the babe is rich or madly in love with you for your looks..

Other than that,

nah, bad market. :/

1 Like

Re: Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! by bluuu: 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
Its possible.Currently my guy has no job,still searching n I dnt av d plan of leaving him despite other advances to me.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! by nbright: 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
Not in Nigeria... She might agree, but in the long run you will be so embarrassed at her attitude towards you that you might even swear never to date again.. Dude, use your head

2 Likes

Re: Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! by Yahoo1(m): 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
ofcourse....it's possible....just date dem online.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! by jmoore(m): 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
Yes, some girls are okay with roasted corn.

1 Like

Re: Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! by Dubemkelly(m): 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
Odi kwa risky! What kinda fun wud one hv if he's wt a grl n dnt take her out once in a while? It becomes boring ,money has a role 2 play in every r/ship,mustnt b extravagant tho

1 Like

Re: Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! by holyvirgin: 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
bluuu: Its possible.Currently my guy has no job,still searching n I dnt av d plan of leaving him despite other advances to me.
Standing ovation.... sad
Tah stay there and keep wasting time on a lazy dude who doesn't want to go out and hustle.
Re: Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! by frainc(m): 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
holyvirgin:
Standing ovation.... sad
Tah stay there and keep wasting time on a lazy dude who doesn't want to go out and hustle.
someone like you are those that depend on their boyfriend for everything, including pant
and also end up marrying a wrong man
Re: Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
You must be a joker! How is that possible except for puppy lovers maybe age 16 - 19.

Do you think girls want broke guys as their bfs? Never. So you want her friends to start mocking her, Even thou she doesn't want your money but girls generally like guys that are ok.

No girl wants a broke guy get it. Its really going to be hard for a broke guy to go into relationship except you are in a relationship already then u get broke that's another case.

So if you are broke, then u need to get something doing and step up your game. If u re broke dude then girls will definately call u a lazy guy. grin lazy man! Bro don't think about a relationship for now, just think about your career and how you can step up then afterwards a relationship can come in.
Re: Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! by holyvirgin: 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
f rain c: someone like you are those that depend on their boyfriend for everything, including pant
and also end up marrying a wrong man
Are u gay? 'M straight dude undecided
I do no boyfriends only GFs grin
Re: Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! by bluuu: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
holyvirgin:
Standing ovation.... sad
He is hardworking n trying hard to get a job. He'l get someday soon,no condition is permanent

1 Like

Re: Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! by eniorisha(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
faakay: You must be a joker! How is that possible except for puppy lovers maybe age 16 - 19.

Do you think girls want broke guys as their bfs? Never. So you want her friends to start mocking her, Even thou she doesn't want your money but girls generally like guys that are ok.

No girl wants a broke guy get it. Its really going to be hard for a broke guy to go into relationship except you are in a relationship already then u get broke that's another case.

So if you are broke, then u need to get something doing and step up your game. If u re broke dude then girls will definately call u a lazy guy. grin lazy man! Bro don't think about a relationship for now, just think about your career and how you can step up then afterwards a relationship can come in.

Though i' m not broke but with no experience in dating, i have heard women saying we d financially comfortable guys r actually d ones luring them to being materially oriented b4,during,& after she has accepted our advances.
Now, as a comfortable guy; to find thru love,can we hide our 'status' or restrict ourselves b4 her untill d love has already been established?
Re: Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
eni orisha:
Though i' m not broke but with no experience in dating, i have heard women saying we d financially comfortable guys r actually d ones luring them to being materially oriented b4,during,& after she has accepted our advances.
Now, as a comfortable guy; to find thru love,can we hide our 'status' or restrict ourselves b4 her untill d love has already been established?

Well to find thru love then you don't need to hide your status. Just be cool and simple. Don't do laulau as in flamboyant trying to trip her with your money. But let her know you are comfortable as in she can see it. Some girls are like when they ve accepted u as in u folks have had seeexxxx then she will start demanding in excess then wit that u shld know she doesn't really like u but just want ur money or even before seeeexxx she's already demanding then u need to fly away like a butterfly.

To know a girl that really loves you, she would care about u, she wants to do anything for u to make u happy, she's comfortable with whatever you give her and she wouldn't be demanding except maybe some cases. That doesn't mean you should be stingy, you can give even thou she aint asking or spoil her after confirming she really likes you, this might take some time. I mean with time your common sense should know whether she truly loves you or not. Don't think because a girl is giving u abunddaant of pusssies makes u tink she loves while eating ur money too along, that one na vampire cos as soon as u re broke or can't meet her demands, she will switch over to the next.

Thou its kind hard to find girls who are not materialistic this days but I'm pretty sure there lots out there.

Hope my little contribution will help

1 Like

Re: Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! by kenjudy(m): 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
nbright: Not in Nigeria... She might agree, but in the long run you will be so embarrassed at her attitude towards you that you might even swear never to date again.. Dude, use your head

Like u know me wella. I just experienced it. Infact, love no dey exist. Na illusion! shocked

1 Like

Re: Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! by wazobiaforu(m): 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
Sex will be too much and pregnancy like jobless people , so be wise

1 Like

Re: Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! by iAMsuccess(m): 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
Brov! I'm nt saying its nt possible,bt as 4 me,wiv d experience i had in such crap was hell,it got 2 a level my own gf dnt wnt to knw my family,even b4 then,wen thing went upside down,dat she had 2 cater 4 me,she brought in other guys into my apartment,they e ven slept ova 9t,i wish u cld c me in tears. So dear brother dnt even dream of it,love is nufin bt the wild.

1 Like

Re: Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
Only if you will date a kind of girl like me. I believe more in the future of people than present.
Re: Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! by ivyy(f): 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
Are u trying to say jobless guyz have no girlfrnds
In reality, I will have you know that they do.
To answer your question, indeed it is possible angry

1 Like

Re: Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! by Kemy11(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
If i were u, dey Bleep ashawo for now till u re financially balanced. Dont start wetin u no fit finish. tongue

1 Like

Re: Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
ivyy: Are u trying to say jobless guyz have no girlfrnds

Sure they do but they must have something to sustain it, jobless guy is different from a broke guy. A jobless could still have some kinda of source of income from either family or somewhere, but a broke guy has notin to offer, can't even afford to take d girl out, I mean sustaining himself, so for a broke dude to go into a relationship is really going to be hard.
Cost of maintenance, person wey never chop wan dey carry babe abeg lol. Babe go jst dey laugh u

1 Like

Re: Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! by ikekings1: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
Mbanu!!! Not in this current naija... Girls want already made guys.. Not ready to stay with a broke nigga..

Ps: 4get about girls nd focus on your career.. When you make it watch them surround you like flies...

1 Like

Re: Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! by chiboy1928(m): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
OlamiB: Only if you will date a kind of girl like me. I believe more in the future of people than present.
I love ur quote let hook up send me a pm tanks.
Re: Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! by nbright: 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
faakay:

Sure they do but they must have something to sustain it, jobless guy is different from a broke guy. A jobless could still have some kinda of source of income from either family or somewhere, but a broke guy has notin to offer, can't even afford to take d girl out, I mean sustaining himself, so for a broke dude to go into a relationship is really going to be hard.
Cost of maintenance, person wey never chop wan dey carry babe abeg lol. Babe go jst dey laugh u
Thank you... I know of a girl that rejected a guy advances, when I told her that the guy loved her, her reply was "na only love I go chop?".. I was kinda angry but wasn't suprised.. I have even come to terms with it that in other for one to date a Nigerian girl, money must be involved in one way or the other..
Re: Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! by Rummenigge(m): 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
Danhumprey: Here in Nigeria? Verily I say unto thee that it would be easier for a camel to go through the eye of A needle,than for you to find a Naija gal who would date a broke guy.

But I'm quite sure you can find such gals who are ready to date a broke guy,and go with him all the way,through thick and thin. But the problem is such gals are few and far inbetween.
Re: Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! by Rummenigge(m): 11:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
chiboy1928: I love ur quote let hook up send me a pm tanks.
Broke assss niccur. Lol
Re: Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:55am On Nov 15, 2013
chiboy1928: I would like to know if it possible for a broke guy to be in a relationship as per having a girlfriend wen he is still jobless. Guys and ladies wat do u tink and to our ladies would u date such guy till he is able to get a job tanks.
yes, a lady will date u! But man, u better remain alone. Its hellish, i swear.

relationship itself is hellish..

Get a fuckmate!
Re: Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! by Chylo(m): 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
ivyy: Are u trying to say jobless guyz have no girlfrnds

I agree wiv evrythn, part frm d angry face grin
Re: Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! by seangy4konji: 10:03am On Nov 16, 2013
I have money and i am knacking Ashewo steady...I am saving money and no time to be chasing girls....Ashewo all thee way..na 2 per day self.
Re: Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! by chiboy1928(m): 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
seangy4konji: I have money and i am knacking Ashewo steady...I am saving money and no time to be chasing girls....Ashewo all thee way..na 2 per day self.
hmmmm aids is real ma guy!!!
Re: Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!! by Jhenny(f): 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
undecided undecided smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!! / How To Know If You Are Ready To Have Sex / Lies Women Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.