Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,011 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! (39767 Views)

Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov / Chimamanda Adichie's Article On The Oba Of Lagos Saga / Buhari Arrives London On Charm Offensive - Newsweek London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Licensed2Kill(m): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2013
Mr Aboki:

DID YOU READ THE ARTICLE?

What faculty in Uni Lag has a course in Fraud?!
All over 250,000 Nigerians in the U.S are fraudsters?!
The Nigerians at home are either fraudsters, car snatchers or kindnappers?!

Like seriously?!

Nna men!! Odikwa wonderful o!
well, abt that part sayin u cld get a degree in credit card fraud? i guess she cld be forgiven for usin a lil bit of hyperbole; It's called "figurative sweetner" for nothin.
It was jst a punch line to drive her arguments home.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by peziz(f): 9:08am On Nov 15, 2013
troy20:
you seem to know her that well then.and you seem so certain that unilag dont do credit card fraud.
Where are u from don't u know the waay to unilag to go check if they major in credit card fraud dolt!!
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by tony4(m): 9:09am On Nov 15, 2013
Mr Aboki:

This is a Picture of the Author of that article..

I have read through her profile and realized that she in no different from Sarah Palin and the fucktards on Fox News..
Big Fool, go and treat your HIV first, That HIV is getting to your sense.
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by ezeagu(m): 9:09am On Nov 15, 2013
It's Ann Coulter so no surprise. (Google her)
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by neohitler(m): 9:14am On Nov 15, 2013
peziz:
You are a Fool from the great beyond!!!! Gerrout!!!!!
nonsense schwarz
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by sarutobie(m): 9:15am On Nov 15, 2013
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by MrAboki: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2013
tony4:

Who has HIV?! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Anuoluwap(m): 9:16am On Nov 15, 2013
brosss:

Sometimes I am amazed at how unpatriotic people like you get. Yes Nigeria has fraustrated some bunch , that doesn't mean u should lend support to blatant lies.............
Where in the University of Lagos do you major in credit card fraud? As she emphasized in her article, where is the truth there.
How can u acertain that the over 9000 immigrants were criminals in Nigeria.
Do you know that every black hustler in the states are assumed to be Nigerians?

Frome her, fine.............. But from your likes, common nigger, you don't have another country.
unpatriotic? Hmmm...sorry I don't log behind evil doers and still pretend. Truth is always bitter don't be an hypocrite cause you leave in the country. And you don't have to be worried by every of her exaggerations. She didn't lie when she called nigerians orphans, that's what nigerians will be if you know the evil doers and still cover them and your goverment still rules you like we aint running democracy. C'mon nobody will kill you if you criticize your country. Don't just paint it as if no commas in nigeria. This makes me remember the line, "there's fire on the mountain, and no one seems to be on the run" in Asa's song.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by marvelito: 9:16am On Nov 15, 2013
s se7en: how can someone possibly major in credit card fraud at the university... the writer is obviously ignorant...like say dem no get hackers for USA wey dey commit cybercrime...dumb and silly write up,
if we have a good juidiciary system unilag is suppose to sue dis stupid ass for drawing institution for teaching fruad.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by yomifowe(m): 9:16am On Nov 15, 2013
These are the kind of issues that the Chief Press Secretary to the Federal Government should respond or react to. They can't claim ignorance to such write-ups about Nigerian, however they won't. If it were baseless arguments and issues brought up by APC and other useless political issues, he would have responded before now. Useless politicians.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by neohitler(m): 9:20am On Nov 15, 2013
marvelito:
if we have a good juidiciary system unilag is suppose to sue dis stupid ass for drawing institution for teaching fruad.
Really?I'm happy you know that you don't have a good judiciary system.
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by tony4(m): 9:21am On Nov 15, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Who has HIV?! shocked shocked shocked

The Author of that article..

i don't refer to Aboki.
the woman make me vex
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Onyenna(m): 9:22am On Nov 15, 2013
Very Offensive indeed.... If you watch "Person of interest" season two episode 18, the first scene was about Nigerian Scammers......... If you also Google "Scammer" , after the dictionary meaning @ the top, the next thing you see is "Nigerian scam"....
Ike agwugo m......

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by sarutobie(m): 9:23am On Nov 15, 2013
Licensed-2-Kill:

well, abt that part sayin u cld get a degree in credit card fraud? i guess she cld be forgiven for usin a lil bit of hyperbole; It's called "figurative sweetner" for nothin.
It was jst a punch line to drive her arguments home.
how convinient it is to 'forgive' her lies and term them as hyperboles and 'sweetners'..how low can you lots get? This country is littered with educated illiterates!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by misterjosh(m): 9:28am On Nov 15, 2013
Although yes we are corrupt, the writer kind of exaggerated a bit. Why wuld he/she say one can major in credit fraud in UNILAG, I think d skl shuld sue her for dat. It's simply slander.
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 15, 2013
lawyers in the house there must be a way to sue this woman/yahoo for libel since she categorically stated that "Today, there are nearly 250,000 Nigerians in the U.S. (committing the cyber-crime Americans just won't do!)." implying that all Nigerians in the U.S are engaged in cyber fraud and that "Nigeria, for example, leads the world in criminal enterprises. Every level of Nigerian society is criminal, with the smart ones running Internet scams, the mid-range ones running car theft rings, and the stupid ones engaging in piracy and kidnapping. At the University of Lagos, you can major in credit card fraud." implying that all Nigerians are involved in some form of criminal activity and also directly making a false statement against the university of Lagos. whether or not she was being hyperbolic, these are legal grounds to be sued for libel and slander are they not? and since she has indicted an entire people group should it be somewhat counted as a crime against humanity? please something must be done about this particularly since this lady is not some random commenter on the internet... yahoo (how ironic) sanctioned her to write this thing.... maybe all Nigerians at home and abroad should boycott yahoo? and please let no silly person on this forum come and tell me rubbish about the writer being right and truth hurting or any such because i'm not in the mood for nonsense right now.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by nonzy26(m): 9:30am On Nov 15, 2013
**sipping ma hennessy and singing**(2face's voice)...if no body talks abt u den u re nobody...weda na true dem talk or lie...

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by MrAboki: 9:32am On Nov 15, 2013
tony4:

The Author of that article..

i don't refer to Aboki.
the woman make me vex

No need...

The woman has issues.. Read the post highlighting what she said about Arabs & Muslims.. The woman is psychotic. I have never supported Terrorism until I saw her quotes.. I wouldnt mind sponsoring an attck that picks her as the target!! angry
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by sarutobie(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2013
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by obyrich(m): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2013
Take it or leave it, Nigeria is corrupt through and through. No Nigerian can boldly claim her allegations were false. It doesnt matter if Nigeria is the only corrupt nation. Corruption is official and acceptable in Nigeria. You guys should stop shouting yourself hoarse. She said the glaring truth. Ibori is in jail and his brothers are celebrating him at home in Nigeria. You think people don't shudder at such?

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by emmyoha87(m): 9:39am On Nov 15, 2013
Ann Coulter don finally popular sha,I remember her in her Toilet Washing dayz @ MM2 cheesy grin shocked
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 15, 2013
obyrich: Take it or leave it, Nigeria is corrupt through and through. No Nigerian can boldly claim her allegations were false. It doesnt matter if Nigeria is the only corrupt nation. Corruption is official and acceptable in Nigeria. You guys should stop shouting yourself hoarse. She said the glaring truth. Ibori is in jail and his brothers are celebrating him at home in Nigeria. You think people don't shudder at such?

ur an idiiiiot dude, trust me

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Licensed2Kill(m): 9:44am On Nov 15, 2013
sarutobie: how convinient it is to 'forgive' her lies and term them as hyperboles and 'sweetners'..how low can you lots get? This country is littered with educated illiterates!
wheew! stop tryin to play smart, its not ur thing.
You just got owned by a deluded radical white and you are cryin river.
Anybody with a double-digit IQ woulda noticed that d part abt gettin a degree from unilag for credit card fraud was simply nothin buh a punchline to drive her points home and every other things were spot on.
As a matter of fact, aint our universities fond of givin out dubious honorary degree to undeservin members of the country! Dirty politicians, corrupt public officers etcetera etcetera.
So i guess they are not really lies per se. So deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Anuoluwap(m): 9:49am On Nov 15, 2013
delegiwa:

So the truth is that Unilag or LASU has a dept that majors in Credit Card Fraud or that Nigeria leads the world in criminal enterprise? Or that every level of our society is criminal? So what you are saying is that you yourself is a criminal right? Well I am not! Given that many good for nothing Nigerians who left here for America still continued in their evil trade over there; but there is no way you will convince me that the majority of criminals in the US are Nigerians! That is a big lie!

I will not let a White Supremacy daughter of satan like Ann Coulter rubbish my country cos I am neither a thief nor a criminal! She doesn't even know her history/numbers very well because if she does, she should know that there many Nigerians in the US circa 1970 but not up to the current numbers for obvious reasons. Her plenty dollars were chasing my Naira then. Though the tides changed but that shouldn't give her the impetus to lie! Those Republicans should just deal with the fact that Obama is and will still be the President for the next 3yrs... An come to think of it, Nigerians are in no way greater in numbers than Mexicans and other Hispanics in the US.

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 15, 2013
This is so true! Why do we Nigerians like chasing shadows? Can anyone vow that 5 or more yahoo boys doesn't stay in a street near him or her? Can anybody tell me that he or she doesn't knw some1 who became rich overnight and was given a chieftain title in his/her village? Can anyone vow that the guy that built a mansion near ur house is not a fraudster? I heard of a big yahoo boy who is sponsoring his dad's senatorial ambition come 2015 and those are the ones that will lead us come 2015 either u like it or not! All d big boys and girls on our campuses are yahoo boy or runz girl who feed fat on yahoo boys! 90% of nigerians are corrupt! 30% of those online 247 are lookn for quick moni! That's Nigeria factor!!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Frazy(f): 9:54am On Nov 15, 2013
igbo2011: What about America's crimes? Funding genocides around the world, bombing people around the world. Using the IMF, World Bank WTO tocomit economic imperiaism. Using the UN to kill people. Using drones to kill or invading countries. Hypocrites!!
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Idrismusty97(m): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2013
tony4:
The only thing positive about you is your HIV status.
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 15, 2013
The Truth is the Moment Nigerians sit down and deeply think about what she wrote, then realise that there isn't any problem with what Ann has said............

Then we are a ready for Revolution. Then we are ready for a change...but of course we ain't ready.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by obyrich(m): 10:00am On Nov 15, 2013
AncientJerk:

ur an idiiiiot dude, trust me
And you must be a useless scammer, junkie and drug peddler, believe me!
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Shayooluwah(m): 10:00am On Nov 15, 2013
Now tell me who is dumb.... Is it the Nigerians dat run d scams or d Americans dat fall for it..... Haba nau
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by MrAboki: 10:01am On Nov 15, 2013
Licensed-2-Kill:

wheew! stop tryin to play smart, its not ur thing.
You just got owned by a deluded white and you are cryin river.
Anybody with a double-digit IQ woulda noticed that d part abt gettin a degree from unilag for credit card fraud was simply nothin buh a punchline to drive her points home and every other things were spot on.
As a matter of fact, aint our universities fond of givin out dubious honorary degree to undeservin members of the country! Dirty politicians, corrupt public officers etcetera etcetera.
So i guess they are not really lies per se. So deal with i .

[b]Na wah o!!

So what point are you driving home?!

Shes talking about American Healthcare and brought Nigerians into it to make a point?! Why didnt she pick Enron as an example?! Was it Nigerians that ran down Enron?! Or even use the Medical Insurance frauds being perpetuated by Amricans on Americans.

I am all for being on the opposite side of popular opinion, but you are not making any sense here..

Whats the correlation between Nigerians & Obamacare?!

I know you have admitted here to being an ex-fraudster and its fine.. But If I tell you that I have met more than 10 - 15 Nigerians that are fraudsters, I will be lying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu / Amaechi Gets Highest Catholic Knights Promotion In Abuja (Photos) / Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.