Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,881 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! (39742 Views)

Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov / Chimamanda Adichie's Article On The Oba Of Lagos Saga / Buhari Arrives London On Charm Offensive - Newsweek London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by logica(m): 3:32am On Nov 15, 2013
Hear the self-hating baboon...
chief batiatus: Peter Botha said the plain truth! Blacks cannot rule themselves and that has been proven by Nigeria's history since 1960 after the white people allowed us to rule ourselves. Our fundamental problems are;
1. We are self-deluding
2. We are irresponsible
3. We are quick to adopt happy conclusions
4. And we are just plain dumb (reason why politicians are stealing insensible amounts of money)

I will expect some so called intellectual answering my post with all manner of shortsighted and unverified claims (eg mention of philip emeagwali who has been exposed as a fraud) but that is your hopeless business.
Thank you Mr Botha.
Blacks should be slaves to whites and the world will be okay. In Nigeria's case, let us invite expartriate president, expartriate lawmakers, expatriate governors, expartriate clergy and maybe even expartriate citizens. We are damned souls period.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by sweetcheecks(f): 4:08am On Nov 15, 2013
phuck_NL:

Story story. Let's get real. Nigerians are gradually becoming a pain. We keep saying the percentage of Nigerians that commit fraud is less than 1% of the population yet statistics show that more Nigerians are actually committing scams/crimes. Rather than feel bad and scream anytime an article is written, why don't we DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Every NIGERIAN knows at least one SCAMMER or Yahoo boy or something. We secretly celebrate these idiots. Maybe if we started REPORTING them, the world will take us seriously. Why is that all the medicare scammers in NY, Houston etc don't get reported. We Nigerians know all these people. Either Report them or SHUT UP and let the world continue abusing/
degrading you.

And that is an undiluted TRUTH, Nigerians continue with your denial soon your case will be discussed in the UN Security Council. As I said before Nigeria is quickly becoming like Moslem Jihadist. Every country in the world is up to their necks with the Nigerian criminal element and all you do is to urge your criminal politicians to retaliate, soon and very soon you will be fighting against the whole world.

While you were crying Xenophobia against South Africa, China erupted against Nigerians, while you were still angry against China, Malysia mistreats your citizens and dismember a convicts manhood, In the meanwhile somewhere in Africa a very small but no-nonesense country Botswana raids and detains nigerians for deportation, then Kenya hunts down Nigerians and deports them in the midnight hour, aah,aah! Una while you busy insulting Kenya, Uganda starts the same **ish against Nigerians in their country. To make matters worse the UK announces a pilot program to reduce a targeted number of countries they view as overpopulating and eating into their natives pot of gold, guess what? Nigeria's is among the countries whose immigrants numbers need to be under a close watch, to this the desparate UK goverment imposes a £3000 pounds travel fee/bond to discourage Naija immigrants from coming to the UK on a temporal basis.

Across the sea's America VISA lottery also announces ban on visa lottery for a number of countries which happen to include Nigeria. shocked shocked IS IT CONSPIRACY OR JEALOUSY AGAINST NIGERIANS? shocked shocked

While all this is going on, Vietnam sentences a Nigerian man to death Aaah, aah! Then the Republican senator makes a derogatory statement about Naija yahoo boys, while una are busy demanding an "unreserved appology" as you ussually put it, mawoooh, Israel start harrassing blacks in Israel and Nagerians happen to be there as well and Maleysia kicks Nigerians out of their homes and rufuse to rent out houses to them. undecided undecided

Eeeh! shocked India follows suite without even giving your hard working people a minute's breather but stages a fullscale war physically attacking una and publically advertising a ban on leases to una. Your goverment gets involved but while your ministers are discussing the free Visa pilot drive at the Common Wealth Council Conference and the release of Nigerians arrested in India, the US fires through Yahoo. jooo, jooo! Mentioning specifically una as a possible problem to the Obamacare policy and accusing your education system of training scammers, hijackers and kidnappers shocked shocked aaah aah! Mmmhhhm I think your goverment by now has a lot of retaliation to do.

MMMMMHHMMM, i forsee a Naija against the world situation like the Moslem Holy war on the way!

I think President Jonathan is going to be very very busy retaliating, I wonder oo who will be running Nigeria meanwhile? Naija you better re-strategise before its too late oo, the issshh is about to hit the fan. Una you need to just get off your high horses and get your house in order or just break the hell* up!

P.S. Before ya'll start attacking Yahoo for publishing the article recognise the fact that, the so called "yahoo boys" have single handedly destroyed the" YAHOO brand" a case of guilty by association and I for one do not know anyone who is willing to use Yahoo for their private/personal and business
dealings, they have totally lost the market value to gmail et al,
becouse they seen as compromised. Actually they should be even more pissed!
cool cool cool tongue

10 Likes

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Tonae: 4:10am On Nov 15, 2013
But really whites whether European or American are plain stupid and selfish. If there are any crimes committed by people of the third world, it all started from them so called first world.

If this stupid ugly witch called Ann Coulther could rant about common internet and other little criminality taking place in almost all countries of the world, what then does she think of the perpetrators of the mother of all crimes against humanity which is slavery and colonization which were visited by force on these poor African countries and their people which rendered our continent destitute and economically dependent even as the witch write her racial nonsense.

They are still everywhere here in Africa committing same economic crimes but think they can use the media to deceive and lie to gullible people. Nigerians are leading the third world in ways to get back at these over pampered children and descendants of slave merchants and colonialists who caused and still causing a lot of economic and human havoc here in Africa.

This witch Ann should better sharpen her pen to write more rubbish, the worst from us to them is yet to come. Vengeance has just begun.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by whitecat007: 4:24am On Nov 15, 2013
Let those Nigerian slaves living in the USA come out to defend this.
They can't live in buckhead but in their Ajegunle styled slums and are quick to say negative things about Nigeria.
Let me tell you, if you can't live in the address, you need to shut the shittt off cos your failure is making you hate your beginning

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by koruji(m): 4:26am On Nov 15, 2013
[size=20pt]You people need to stop getting all twisted over this article.
If you know anything about the writer of this article - Ann Coulter - you would not even bother.

She is a true-and-true crazy human being who would say anything just to make a few dollars.

She has no other skills than to be the extreme-extreme spokesperson of the Republican Party.

You have been warned - he who argues with a MADMAN will soon be called one.

Ann Coulter, and her Adam's Apple bigger than Arnold Schwazeneger's, would be a perfect fit in the deepest part of Aro.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by agwo2july: 4:30am On Nov 15, 2013
Face the fact, yahoo is right or did u see something contrary?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by emmabest2000(m): 4:34am On Nov 15, 2013
s3nn2x: shocked

I am really not concerned about what some journalist writes about my country. I am more concerned about the official stand of the American Government.

I read the piece twice and I really don't see the issue there, at least the writer made a snide comment on Russia, about planes falling from the sky.

Anyway, the writer is entitled to her/his opinion and it is obvious she/he is writing based on sentiment and the piece is not value free.

I have gotten to a stage of not caring what some stranger things about me and my country.
your last line said it all , well done

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by whitecat007: 4:39am On Nov 15, 2013
Nigerians need to love their country. Nigeria is still better than most countries, but because the people swear by where they come from the rest of the world has no choice but to see it the way you call it. America has its own problem just like Nigeria.
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by basty: 4:47am On Nov 15, 2013
Please, what are they talking about? are they lying? No, Let the truth be told oh Gosh Nigeria is finished. The earlier we break the better. It's getting a time when countries around the world will not want to hear anything about Nige..ia.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by NadiaSA1(f): 4:52am On Nov 15, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Badex10(m): 4:55am On Nov 15, 2013
HMmmmmm
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by gbadexy(m): 5:04am On Nov 15, 2013
But why is it that its nigeria other countries cite as example in crime, from south africa and ghana in africa to india and america.
Why aren't they mentioning several other african countries?
There are obviously over 90% doing honest jobs but with our population, the number of those drawn to easy money is substantial.
We too need to check ourselves.
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Nobody: 5:05am On Nov 15, 2013
That is her own headach, they just keep on beefin us because of our increasing BLACK population. grin cool
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 15, 2013
Omo see finishing, this girl Ann Coulter really gave it to us real good grin
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by chucky234(m): 5:13am On Nov 15, 2013
Well slandering yes, lied - capital NO.
Ann was right about Nigeria and Nigerians,it is left for us to reposition our country by cutting down corrupt practices.
Truth they say is bitter,we have to swallow the bitter truth.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by ddeola: 5:20am On Nov 15, 2013
It's obvious the writer is "SICK IN THE HEAD" because apart from the few thousands of corrupt Nigerians all over the world, there are millions and millions of us who hate corruption and will never be a party to it. Corruption is in every country of the world but at different degrees.

However, our leaders MUST understand that they have FAILED because the outside world knows they are absolutely corrupt and they are only making a mockery of themselves with all their "so-called" anti-corruption gimmicks.

I live outside Nija and I know some of the misconceptions and mindsets people have about Nigerians but if they come around me and millions of Nigerians living outside Nija, they will know that "NO OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD IS AS BLESSED AS NIGERIA"
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by whitecat007: 5:27am On Nov 15, 2013
I know Ann coulter very well and have read her books, but the problem is if you ask our people to come out for a message to be sent, they will all dive under their beds and find some excuses, forgeting that if they haven't found something to die for, you probably haven't found anything to live for. You wonder what they are scared of. Once you are law abiding citizens you should not be afraid of anything.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Chigorkizz(m): 5:33am On Nov 15, 2013
Na our brothers frm d south west cause dis insult 4 us.
Lazy people dat always sit on internet scamming pple.

There're even studying hw 2 steal mastercard in their UNILAG.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by whitecat007: 5:42am On Nov 15, 2013
That your one legged pig of a mother is sure proud of you. What else?
Chigorkizz: Na our brothers frm d south west cause dis insult 4 us.

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by InvertedHammer: 5:48am On Nov 15, 2013
Kairoseki77: Take it from someone that spends a lot of time America, racism is back with a VENGEANCE!

They don't try to hide it at all anymore. People in public will give you mean looks, call your children n*ggers in school, they call the President disgusting names. Every online news article is filled with comments from open, unashamed racists. And the society no longer cares.

BTW - Nigerians are the most educated immigrant group in the US! Higher academic achievement than Britons, Germans, Chinese, etc, etc. EVEN MORE EDUCATED THAN THE AMERICAN WHITES!

"According to 2006 census data, 37 percent of Nigerians in the U.S. had bachelor's degrees, 17 percent held master's degrees and 4 percent had doctorates. In contrast, the same census data showed only 19 percent of white Americans had bachelor’s degrees, 8 percent held master’s degrees and only 1 percent held doctorates, the paper reports."

I don't want to include the source for fear of the anti spam bot.

[b]

Clap for yourself!

You got it all wrong. Nigerians could have the most degrees in the world. Nigerians could be better educated than the whites.
The question is: Why is Nigeria a shit_hole with all the certificates accumulated by her citizens worldwide and all the vast
human resources?

Nigerians are more educated than Germans, Britons, Chinese in USA. Right? Compare the country Nigeria
with the other countries you enumerated. Respect is earned. You cannot force foreigners to love Nigeria when Nigerians
themselves treat Nigeria as a discarded utensil. Nigerians hate one another and are very quick to profess love to Nigeria
only when convenient. Even the few celebrated Nigerians had to fly under the wings of the whites to excel.

All the hosts see is a bunch of educated illiterates who couldn't get their acts together. If you come into Nigeria, the first feeling
you will get is that nobody is in-charge. The system is so out of sync with the real world that anomalies are accepted brazenly
as normal. Take a closer look at the life expectancy of a Nigerian in 2013. It appears that Nigeria is still in a stone age and
the nonchalant attitude of the citizens does not help matters at all.

Everything people take for granted in other countries (power, water, infrastructure) is a big deal in Nigeria in this almost 2014.
And you demand for respect. From who?

It is very difficult to defend Nigeria....very very difficult.
[/b]

7 Likes

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Pyroxene: 5:50am On Nov 15, 2013
In my own honest opinion she exaggerated but has some truth about D̶̲̥̅̊ corruption level in nigeria......its a painful truth but instead of fighting her with words (like she care) its better we work relentlessly on eradicating the scourge of corruption or else soon even our fellow african countries I mean D̶̲̥̅̊ poorest of the poorest african countries will be siting us for similar example......... Learn not fight

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by naijanaso: 5:53am On Nov 15, 2013
But let's tell ourselves some truth. Nigerians are really into all forms of illicit activities to make money worldwide. How come in all countries they are pointing fingers at us? You think they don't see any thing bad in us? Go to foreign airports and see how they treat Nigerians,and you will almost regret coming from this country. The only way I console my self whenever I travel and pass through these rough scrutinies as a Nigerian is by telling my self that "they are paying special attention to me because I am from a powerful country"
I went to work in my company in an Indonesian Location (Balikpapan) for 6wks and more than 4 Nigerians were convicted for drug related offences.This is weird isn't it? Or is it the Polithievesians we have here? There is corruption and bad life everywhere, but ours is becoming something else.
Let us change and become more sincere.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by whitecat007: 5:54am On Nov 15, 2013
Nigerians are just like orphans in the world. You know what happens to an orphan right? The entire neighborhood takes advantage of defenceless child and takes out their frustrations on them.

The world knows that the most populous black nation has no government and its citizems have no one to care for them in and out of Nigeria.

Its hard enough to be black but to be blacks who do not stand up against injustice is something else.
sweetcheecks:

And that is an undiluted TRUTH, Nigerians continue with your denial soon your case will be discussed in the UN Security Council. As I said before Nigeria is quickly becoming like Moslem Jihadist. Every country in the world is up to their necks with the Nigerian criminal element and all you do is to urge your criminal politicians to retaliate, soon and very soon you will be fighting against the whole world.

While you were crying Xenophobia against South Africa, China erupted against Nigerians, while you were still angry against China, Malysia mistreats your citizens and dismember a convicts manhood, In the meanwhile somewhere in Africa a small but very no-nonesense country Botswana raids and detain nigerians for deportation, then Kenya hunts down Nigerians and deports them in the midnight hour, una whilebusy insulting Kenya Uganda starts the same **ish against Nigerians in their country. To make matters worse the UK announces a pilot program to reduce a targeted number of countries they view as overpopulating and eating into their natives pot of gold Nigeria's is among those whose immigrants numbers need to be under a close watch, to this the UK imposes a £3000 pounds travel fee to discourage Naija immigrant from coming to the UK on a temporal basis.

Across the sea's America VISA lottery also announces ban on visa lottery for a number of countries which happen to include Nigeria. shocked shocked IS IT CONSPIRACY OR JEALOUSY AGAINST NIGERIANS? shocked shocked

While all this is going on, Vietnam sentences a Nigerian man to death Aaah, aah! Then the Republican senator makes a derogatory statement about Naija yahoo boys, while una are busy demanding an "unreserved appology" as you ussually put it, mawoooh, Israel start harrassing blacks in Israel and Nagerians happen tobe there and Maleysia kicks Nigerians out of their homes and rufuse to rent out houses to them. undecided undecided

Eeeh India follows suite without even give your hard working people a minute's breather but stages a fullscale war physical attacking una and publically advertising a ban on leases to una. Your goverment gets involved but while your ministers are discussing the free Visa pilot drive at the Common Wealth Council Conference and the release of Nigerians arrested in India, the US fires through Yahoo. jooo, jooo! Mentioning specifically una as a possible problem to the Obamacare policy and accusing your education system of training scammer, hijackers and kidnappers shocked shocked aaah aah! Mmmhhhm I think your goverment by now has a lot of retaliation to do.

MMMMMHHMMM, i forsee a Naija against the world situation like the Moslem Holy war on the way!

I think President Jonathan is going to be very busy retaliating,
I wonder who will be running Nigeria meanwhile? Better restrategise before its too late. Una just get off you high horses and get your house in order or just break the hell* up!

P.S. Before attacking Yahoo for publishing the article recognise that, the so called "yahoo boys" have single handedly destroyed the YAHOO brand and I for one do not anyone who is willing to use Yahoo for the private/personal and business dealings, they have totally lost the market value to gmail et al, becouse they seen as compromised. Actually they should be even more pissed!
cool cool cool tongue

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 15, 2013
Insulting??
Nigerians have made their bed, the least y'all can do is to shut the fvck up and lie in it..

Article's a nice exposé.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by naijanaso: 5:58am On Nov 15, 2013
logica: Hear the self-hating baboon...

Give me a break, maybe you don't know the level of crimes Nigerians commit outside here.
@Chief, you are not far from the truth my brother. I support you 101%
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by logica(m): 6:01am On Nov 15, 2013
naijanaso:
maybe you don't know the level of crimes Nigerians commit outside here.
No I don't. Gist me abeg...

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by ghananotnaija(m): 6:03am On Nov 15, 2013
WHAT INJUSTICE! Nigerians are SUCH AN ASSET to a country! Why would any country be wary of Nigerians? Such nonsense. I mean look at their homeland, Nigeria, where 170 million of them live. It's so well-run! It's economy is booming and prosperous, and not just for the rich, for everyone there are plenty of great opportunities to develop one's capabilities and interest! Its people are educated, disciplined, and principled. Its people elect a government that is clean and efficient. Its cities gleaming and delightful to live in.

Oh wait, Nigeria isn't any of those things.

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by hisawesomeness(m): 6:07am On Nov 15, 2013
She's just a Fucking hilly-billy Racist. She's gonna get what's coming trust me.
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by hisawesomeness(m): 6:12am On Nov 15, 2013
naijanaso:

Give me a break, maybe you don't know the level of crimes Nigerians commit outside here.
@Chief, you are not far from the truth my brother. I support you 101%
Bros you ought to know that many africans use Nigerian names in committing these Cyber crimes. Infact White people top the list of most Cyber crimes and hacks commited. No follow them bury naija o. That's what they want o.
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 15, 2013
Chigorkizz: Na our brothers frm d south west cause dis insult 4 us.

LMAO.....that was funny...but you are such a F00L
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Anuoluwap(m): 6:27am On Nov 15, 2013
And you expect me to read this? Abeg e too long....to cut the long story short Nigeria is a miasma you and I know don't just sit there and start bashing the journalist. She didn't lie anyway........#Truth_hurts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor" / Buhari Visits Shonekan’s Family In Lagos (Pictures) / 11 Newly Licensed Independent Electricity Distribution Network Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.