Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! (39768 Views)

Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov / Chimamanda Adichie's Article On The Oba Of Lagos Saga / Buhari Arrives London On Charm Offensive - Newsweek London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by gothrones(m): 1:04am On Nov 15, 2013
I am not mad at the writer all. The insults that Nairalanders heap on Nigeria everyday is more biting and caustic than that. She should try again.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Venchy: 1:04am On Nov 15, 2013
This is a case of weakest link been picked on, Nigerians are criminal but not the entire 150 million people for P.H.U.C.K sake.

America has the biggest cyber crime in the whole world, so how did she get her information from?

Israelly, Russia and many more western countries are running bigger crime such as drug Mafia compare to nigeria, of course we are the weakest link because of the colour of our skin.

But let's be honest, we have an epidemic of corruption and crime culture both in nigeria and abroad and all our political and traditional leaders have failed the future of Nigerian youths who have no role model but GANGSTER.

SAD SAD SAD.

Water run me eye.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Cleanman(m): 1:05am On Nov 15, 2013
And how does this stops the neXt maga from paying ;-))
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Djtm(m): 1:08am On Nov 15, 2013
Area-Fada:

You mean some gullible Westerners trying to connive with a supposed corrupt Nigerian "prince/Minister/CBN staff" to dupe Nigeria of millions of dollars, he/she then get duped in the process and we call them victims?

If the table were turned, US would be asking the supposed victim to be extradited for attempted conspiracy to defraud.

You say most cyber crimes, give the figures: bar/pie chart, any kind of verified scientific proof.

It seems that somebody splashes sh!t on you and you're using it to rub like pomade.
I would have replied you if not for the last part of your post.
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by AreaFada2: 1:08am On Nov 15, 2013
phuck_NL:

Story story. Let's get real. Nigerians are gradually becoming a pain. We keep saying the percentage of Nigerians that commit fraud is less than 1% of the population yet statistics show that more Nigerians are actually committing scams/crimes. Rather than feel bad and scream anytime an article is written, why don't we DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Every NIGERIAN knows at least one SCAMMER or Yahoo boy or something. We secretly celebrate these idiots. Maybe if we started REPORTING them, the world will take us seriously. Why is that all the medicare scammers in NY, Houston etc don't get reported. We Nigerians know all these people. Either Report them or SHUT UP and let the world continue abusing/degrading you.

I don't know any scammer. Nigerians I know here save countless lives daily. Saving the same white people making noise now. Nigerians doing the most delicate stuff thanks to good parenting back home and work ethic constantly hammered home.

Please change your crowd so you don't go celebrating scammers.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by manny4life(m): 1:08am On Nov 15, 2013
It's rather unfortunate that "SOME NIGERIANS" would rather put down their nation just to be seen as "upright", I pity for our generation. At times I don't blame people who attack Nigeria or Nigerians but Nigerians themselves. Show me one country where there isn't fraud? Do I find this report offensive? YES I DO, however, how can writer speak of fraud, whereas the largest fraud that consumed the entire world lies from Wall Street to the Capitol Hill. How can anyone even for one second deny that?

Nigeria, for example, leads the world in criminal enterprises. Every level of Nigerian society is criminal, with the smart ones running Internet scams, the mid-range ones running car theft rings, and the silly ones engaging in piracy and kidnapping. At the University of Lagos, you can major in credit card fraud.

The writer alludes that Nigeria leads the criminal enterprise whereas the largest criminal FRAUD by number and volume is perpetuated by Americans themselves? From healthcare fraud committed by hospitals, clinics, and what have you to tax evasion fraud committed companies and corporations. From Investment Ponzi Schemes to modern daylight robbery by the financial institutions, how can anyone distort this fact? In cyber crime, America leads in that sector, I guess when NSA steals data from others, they term it "National Security" but when a Nigerian hacker steals information, they term it "criminal", who's deceiving who?

Nigeria has problems, however, false remarks such as this: "At the University of Lagos, you can major in credit card fraud" to a reputable university is a slap on our face. Well, since Yahoo is involved is involved, leaves no wonder why the company is lagging behind. Reputable news sources do not endorse hateful and spiteful criticism.

Thank God, I'm still a Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Idrismusty97(m): 1:10am On Nov 15, 2013
Have you people heard the news on toroto mayor in canada?
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/13/world/americas/canada-toronto-mayor/

Corruption is everywhere, this woman is just spewing trash.
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by knightsTempler: 1:10am On Nov 15, 2013
The writer should stfu, cuz Americans lead the world in financial scams and all whatnot.

Here are few - Bernard Madoff It's estimated he took his investors for a cool $65 billion over the course of nearly two decades. And he didn't just con fat-cat billionaires and celebrities (such as Zsa Zsa Gabor, Kevin Bacon and Steven Spielberg); humbler individual investors, banks and even charities lost money in the scheme. The scheme wasn't revealed until Madoff himself confessed his crimes.

Allen Stanford -While investors were still reeling from the fallout from the Madoff case, another Ponzi scheme led by Texas billionaire banker Allen Stanford was broken. Like Madoff's scheme, Stanford's dwarfed most other Ponzi schemes; he managed to accumulate $8 billion over a decade from the sale of fraudulent certificates of deposit (CDs) in his bank in Antigua.
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Cleanman(m): 1:12am On Nov 15, 2013
Venchy: This is a case of weakest link been picked on, Nigerians are criminal but not the entire 150 million people for P.H.U.C.K sake.

America has the biggest cyber ctime in the whole world, so how did she get her information from?

Israelly, Russia and many more western countries are running bigger crime compare to nigeria, of course we are the weakest link because of the colour of our skin.

But let's be honest, we have an epidemic of corruption and crime culture both in nigeria and abroad and all our political and traditional leaders have failed the future of Nigerian youths who have no role model but GANGSTER.

SAD SAD SAD.

Water run me eye.
Be like say water plenty 4 ya eye.....from my deduction,the b!atch is indirectly picking on obama.If you've been following international journals recently,inside US and all you would have noticed a trend of "bring-obama-administration-down" propaganda going on...
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by AreaFada2: 1:13am On Nov 15, 2013
Amazing that somebody from a country with about the highest percentage national population in prison can go round calling other people criminals.
A bunch of pretenders.
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by joseph1832(m): 1:18am On Nov 15, 2013
This article is laced with falacy falacy falacy, ignoratio elenchi, non sequitor etc and I thought the white man is suppose to be intellegent? No wonder Yahoo boys are catching them mugu left right and center.

The writer of this article is not only myopic but outrightly senseless, using the actions of a few hundred people to pass judgement on a million is the hight of narrow mindedness.
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Djtm(m): 1:19am On Nov 15, 2013
specialguest:

Lol @ buti lady... Seriously how deep is the sh1t? If the write up is not aimed to further destroy the not so good image of Nigeria in the International community what else could be her motive? Despite the remarkable achievements of Nigerians both home and abroad in recent times the writer choose to portray us only in a negative manner. Where was she when our golden eaglets sweated and came out victoriously in the just concluded under fifa 17 world cup? Did she remember to write a congratulatory note to Nigerians on yahoo website? #Godiswatching
Ma, it is true that some Nigerians are doing us proud, but the amount of Nigerians disgracing us makes the little making us proud negligible. Apart from cyber crimes, every aspect of this Nation requires divine and human intervention. Did you see the trash some 'leaders' were spilling at a campaign? We didn't win the "bad image" like an award, we worked for it. Starting from the petrol attendant, to the secetary who wouldn't let you see 'oga' unless you give her 'coke money' to the lga workers who come to share money every month, to the people who 'eat' pensioners money. The system is bad. I've always thought about how long it would take us to get out of the mess we're in and tbh, I've not been able to guess. Is it education, finance, security etc. Check your mail, how many scam mails did you receive this week? The journalist exagerated alright but she's close to the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by phuckNL: 1:22am On Nov 15, 2013
Area-Fada:

I don't know any scammer. Nigerians I know here save countless lives daily. Saving the same white people making noise now. Nigerians doing the most delicate stuff thanks to good parenting back home and work ethic constantly hammered home.

Please change your crowd so you don't go celebrating scammers.

Continue deceiving yourself. Nobody woke up one day and started picking on Nigerians. If we were clean, no one would pick on us. Yes, not all Nigerians are scammers but there is a GREAT deal of unscrupulous elements. There are Nigerians in NY, Chicago, Houston, Baltimore, Atlanta, doing all sorts of fraudlent sh.i.t. Continue playing the holier than thou crowd. I am in academia and yet I know about all these useless individuals. "I don't know any scammer" - Greatest lie ever told. Lets assume you really don't know any scammer. If you did, would you report him/her? Wait, I'm sure you will reply and say yes abi..

We are just making unnecessary noise. REPORT these scammers and problem will be solved.
A 20yr old boy travels to Amsterdam and within a year, he buys a house on the island, buys a range for his folks and builds homes in his villa?
There are thousands of cases like this. Rather than report them, all we do is lament about their ill wealth and celebrate them.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by 5megabyte: 1:22am On Nov 15, 2013
donsax: This is a big insult!! F.u.ck yahoo and the article writter...no wonder they loosing customers like dana airline.

No wonder almost half of the world take them as enemy!!

Stop fooling yourself like most of the teenagers on this site, fewer and fewer adults remain on nairaland. So tell me which part of her statement about nigerians is a lie? So why do nigerians say fake goods come from china? Is that statement not based on the number of true cases of fake goods from china? So the others are alwaays wrong if they mention nigeria? South africa hate us unjustifiably, ghana also, kenya also wrong, malaysia too, etc, yes they had a meeting and decided to hate us because we are too much or too fine!. Nigerians are jokers. Going by this large scale self-delusion by nigerians, I now confirm that this country is will continue to go down the part of uselessness

8 Likes

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 15, 2013
Is he lying?

No be truth he dey talk? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by usecondom(m): 1:27am On Nov 15, 2013
What we are doing to ourselves are more bad than the article itself. A country where someone from other tribe don't ever want to see other person face to face, is this a country or a mistake nation? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 15, 2013
Ann Coulter, the self certified m.o.r.o.n. No sane American takes her seriously because she is as dumb as a piece of rock. She is among the militant conservative Jesus freaks who ironically hate everyone that is not white and American Christians.

She has an audience that she wrote that article for who are all birds of a feather. She and her groupies are quite notorious in America and are utterly hated so do not take her disgusting opinion as the official stance of many Americans.

Funny how only one name sounds Nigerian on her ridiculous list and with lots of white sounding names but somehow she narrowed it down to Nigerians and went off the hinges from there.

The woman has Intelligence Quotient in the negative integers. Trust me.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by AreaFada2: 1:35am On Nov 15, 2013
phuck_NL:

Continue deceiving yourself. Nobody woke up one day and started picking on Nigerians. If we were clean, no one would pick on us. Yes, not all Nigerians are scammers but there is a GREAT deal of unscrupulous elements. There are Nigerians in NY, Chicago, Houston, Baltimore, Atlanta, doing all sorts of fraudlent sh.i.t. Continue playing the holier than thou crowd. I am in academia and yet I know about all these useless individuals. "I don't know any scammer" - Greatest lie ever told. Lets assume you really don't know any scammer. If you did, would you report him/her? Wait, I'm sure you will reply and say yes abi..

We are just making unnecessary noise. REPORT these scammers and problem will be solved.
A 20yr old boy travels to Amsterdam and within a year, he buys a house on the island, buys a range for his folks and builds homes in his villa?
There are thousands of cases like this. Rather than report them, all we do is lament about their ill wealth and celebrate them.

I don't know the crowd you move with. When we left home way back during IBB regime, it was to get the best education there was.

Get rich quick wasn't part of our agenda. So people I know are decent professionals. People whose integrity cannot be compromised or they are out of job.

If you know scammers please report them, academia or wherever they are. If you don't, then you are just as bad as them.

I do not have any interest in where people have a house or where they don't. I don't generally regard any one who flaunts anything.

I like a simple life and I have different values.

To answer your question: If I didn't report a scam, my integrity and fitness to do my job would be questioned.

I cannot spend some many years at uni to throw all away. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Licensed2Kill(m): 1:35am On Nov 15, 2013
Kinda true. . . .ar u jst pissed cuz it's comin from a white woman?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by logica(m): 1:39am On Nov 15, 2013
icebeatz:
The problem isn't their complexion, it's their culture. In America, we think only dumb people become criminals. That's not true in the Third World!
LMAO. I have to confess I didn't read much of the article because I usually don't read the opinions of dolts like this one. Say what? America that was founded on criminality and glorifies criminals? Please tell this lie to those who have no knowledge of history. Can this writer trace her lineage to 6 generations ago? I daresay she will find at least one of her ancestors that was either a well known bandit or shady character, or some pro.stitute. No wonder their society is fvked. This is a society that celebrates bandits like Machine Gun Kelly and the like; because most of the citizens come from criminal backgrounds.

OK, back to the Third World; most countries you refer to as the Third World never had the culture of celebrating criminality; it was introduced to us through the stooges installed by the CIA and their cohorts in Third World countries through the 60s and 80s; after bringing down legitimate and people oriented governments like those of Nkrumah and Patrice Lumumba. Why did we allow this happen? Yes, we were weak, but we are no f00ls.

B!tch should get an education.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by phuckNL: 1:41am On Nov 15, 2013
Area-Fada:

I don't know the crowd you move with. When we left home way back during IBB regime, it was to get the best education there was.

Get rich quick wasn't part of our agenda. So people I know are decent professionals. People whose integrity cannot be compromised or they are out of job.

If you know scammers please report them, academia or wherever they are. If you don't, then you are just as bad as them.

This is the exact reason why they will keep insulting us. Stop playing innocent. I know hardworking Nigerians too. That does not change the fact that there are a lot of fraudulent Nigerians in the US. If you came to the US since IBB regime and you keep claiming you are not aware of the nuisances then you are a big LIAR. When I say I know scammers, it doesn't mean I personally relate with them. It means I am aware and I have heard of them. No need to preach to me about how Nigerians are hardworking blah blah blah. I attend PRINCETON so I know. Feigning ignorance will not help anyone.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Rastamann: 1:42am On Nov 15, 2013
Anybody can write anything but at least we all know ourselves. There is no type of crime that you have in Nigeria or that some Nigerian engage in that you will not find in America or with Americans. The best response to a fool is to keep quite.
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by 5megabyte: 1:42am On Nov 15, 2013
knights Templer: The writer should stfu, cuz Americans lead the world in financial scams and all whatnot.

Here are few - Bernard Madoff It's estimated he took his investors for a cool $65 billion over the course of nearly two decades. And he didn't just con fat-cat billionaires and celebrities (such as Zsa Zsa Gabor, Kevin Bacon and Steven Spielberg); humbler individual investors, banks and even charities lost money in the scheme. The scheme wasn't revealed until Madoff himself confessed his crimes.

Allen Stanford -While investors were still reeling from the fallout from the Madoff case, another Ponzi scheme led by Texas billionaire banker Allen Stanford was broken. Like Madoff's scheme, Stanford's dwarfed most other Ponzi schemes; he managed to accumulate $8 billion over a decade from the sale of fraudulent certificates of deposit (CDs) in his bank in Antigua.

Go and sit down, they are talking about institutionalised corruption, yes maddof stole money but did u hear he was a friend of the president? Did u hear that he won an election after that and went to national assembly? Have u ever heard that a farouk in america remained in the national assembly as a lawmaker after having a scandal of that magnitude? Accept thetruth nigerians

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Iaz93: 1:45am On Nov 15, 2013
I'd love for Nigeria to play USA in the world cup, and beat them thoroughly. cheesyundecided
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by AreaFada2: 1:47am On Nov 15, 2013
phuck_NL:

This is the exact reason why they will keep insulting us. Stop playing innocent. I know hardworking Nigerians too. That does not change the fact that there are a lot of fraudulent Nigerians in the US. If you came to the US since IBB regime and you keep claiming you are not aware of the nuisances then you are a big LIAR. When I say I know scammers, it doesn't mean I personally relate with them. It means I am aware and I have heard of them. No need to preach to me about how Nigerians are hardworking blah blah blah. I attend PRINCETON so I know. Feigning ignorance will not help anyone.

I don't live in US. I live in a UK university town where big cars and mansions are not people's priority.

Maybe your people in US want to live in 24 bedroom houses and drive lincoln escalade. To each his own.

You would be assuming too much if you think you know just about everything.

Now listen: I personally know of a Nigerian (an Igbo), who returned about $80,000 that he found and didn't wait for a reward. That's over 20 years now. He wasn't rich himself.

In your own world view, a Nigerian cannot do that.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by logica(m): 1:48am On Nov 15, 2013
5megabyte:

Go and sit down, they are talking about institutionalised corruption, yes maddof stole money but did u hear he was a friend of the president? Did u hear that he won an election after that and went to national assembly? Have u ever heard that a farouk in america remained in the national assembly as a lawmaker after having a scandal of that magnitude? Accept thetruth nigerians
Do you know about Joseph Kennedy (the patriarch of the Kennedy family) having ties to the mob and being a bootlegger? Frank Costello and Joseph Kennedy were bootlegging partners. This is the same man that became the US Ambassador to the UK and the father of a US president. It is not new. Go and read any of the memoirs of all those retired mobsters and see how many US government officials were getting paid off or blackmailed (using various means).

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 15, 2013
It seems every Nigerian that knows how to use the Internet is a scammer,personally I don't even know any scammers,abeg whia dem dey hide,at the end of the day if this idiots weren't so greedy n fishbrained they wouldn't have fallen victim in the first place,I swear I too like naija joo,u can't scam a small kid wen just learn A,B,C. So u are telling me with all the awareness people still dey fall maga?
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Stunner1(f): 1:54am On Nov 15, 2013
Bandit C.:
Ann Coulter, the self certified m.o.r.o.n. No sane American takes her seriously because she is as dumb as a piece of rock. She is among the militant conservative Jesus freaks who ironically hate everyone that is not white and American Christians.

She has an audience that she wrote that article for who are all birds of a feather. She and her groupies are quite notorious in America and are utterly hated so do not take her disgusting opinion as the official stance of many Americans.

Funny how only one name sounds Nigerian in her ridiculous list and with lots of white sounding names but somehow she narrowed it down to Nigerians and went off the hinges from there.

The woman has Intelligence Quotient in the negative integers. Trust me.

Spot on
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by phuckNL: 1:55am On Nov 15, 2013
youmour: It seems every Nigerian that knows how to use the Internet is a scammer,personally I don't even know any scammers,abeg whia dem dey hide,at the end of the day if this idiots weren't so greedy n fishbrained they wouldn't have fallen victim in the first place,I swear I too like naija joo,u can't scam a small kid wen just learn A,B,C. So u are telling me with all the awareness people still dey fall maga?

Quit being ignorant. Nigerians in Nigeria are being scammed everyday. There are people who are being swindled off their hard earned money using ATM scams and all other sorts of nonsense. Would you say the are "fishbrained" as well?
Scam/Fraud is wrong PERIOD.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by AreaFada2: 1:57am On Nov 15, 2013
youmour: It seems every Nigerian that knows how to use the Internet is a scammer,personally I don't even know any scammers,abeg whia dem dey hide,at the end of the day if this idiots weren't so greedy n fishbrained they wouldn't have fallen victim in the first place,I swear I too like naija joo,u can't scam a small kid wen just learn A,B,C. So u are telling me with all the awareness people still dey fall maga?

Are you not shocked? People like Ph*ck-NL want all of us to admit what we don't know about.

If he was in Naija police God help any innocent person he arrests. He will force them to admit they are Hitler or Pol Pot grin

I only hear/read of yahoo yahoo boys. Where will i know them from?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Allohrandy(m): 1:57am On Nov 15, 2013
phuck_NL:

it seems like you are among those scammer giving Nigeria a bad name because it takes a thief to know a thief. I know many Nigerians in the States and 99.999% of them are hard working and involved in legitimate businesses. Most of the crimes in my city are committed by Americans. I am not really mad at the writer of the article because she is ignorant and needs to be enlighten but I am really piss off your statement. So if a 20 years old Nigerian makes a lot of money and buys a home after spending a year oversea, it means that he is a scammer or a drug dealer. There are many young Nigerians making lots of money legitimately overseas without getting involved in crime. you sound like a Uncle Tom ( A black man during the days of slavery who will do anything to stay in good standing with "the white man" including betray his own people). Go and kiss Ann Coulter as5

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by tmtech: 1:57am On Nov 15, 2013
[b]this guy is definitely high and ill-informed, I guess she has never left the chores of the USA, these are the type of guys who call all muslims terrorists.
USA still battles with drug abuse(ranging from cocaine,crack,meth,opium etc),there are more hackers in the usa than the whole population of Ghana,they don't condemn their cyber criminals openly,and that even begs the question,why does the Obama health care site keeps crashing. youtube is dominated by indian guru,hackers etc,but no body cares,I really think this guy is try to attack Obama indirectly by attacking Nigeria(Africa)atleast Nigeria was corrupt before obama became president, there were yahoo bandits,since forever,since the internet is quite affordable in the USA, u can put anything online jst to make ends meet,I hope she has something to comment abt how their NSA collect pple's data illegally,

So funny,whites are so gollible and insensitve, how can u receive a mail from a stranger stating that u shud help claim a property....I think u aren't smart enough...punka*s[/b]
SHe mentions university of lagos as if her father knows *hit abt the school......biggest fo*l ever livet.......
a toxicology report will definitely prove that she is doping

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Amaechi Gets Highest Catholic Knights Promotion In Abuja (Photos) / Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening / Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.