Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Breath-taking Marriage Proposal Plowed Into Grain Field - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breath-taking Marriage Proposal Plowed Into Grain Field (669 Views)

Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breath-taking Marriage Proposal Plowed Into Grain Field by infonubia(m): 3:35am On Nov 15, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-ydMHIpSnMi4/UoVCtmC5TJI/AAAAAAAAC_g/Lf8IaH53LBg/s640/prop.jpg[/img]

Okay my African brothers, you all need to step up your game of romance. Here's another breath-taking proposal by a young man in Montana, Miles Steinbach, 23.

Although his girlfriend - at the time, Olivia Campbell, 20, had a slight fear of flying, she boarded an airplane with Steinbach for a ride she will never forget.

“I was looking out the window and I saw a discoloration in one of the fields and was looking really close but didn't want to make a big deal out of it,” Campbell, a college student, told Good-Morning-America.

“We started to get closer and I saw the word marry and I thought, ‘Oh my gosh this can’t be happening! This stuff doesn't happen to me.’”

Plowed into the field below were the words, “Liva – Will You Marry Me?”

“I turned around and Miles was holding a ring and smiling at me and said, ‘Will you marry me?,’” Campbell said. “I was, of course, screaming and said yes.”

It had taken Steinbach who was a rancher a month to plan the proposal. With the help of his uncle, it took an hour to plow and carve the big question into the grain field which was owned by Steinbach's family. According to Campbell, Steinbach relied on GPS and just eyeballing it to plow it right.

Campbell and Steinbach, who have been dating for more than four years, plan to hold off on their wedding until 2015, once Campbell has graduated from college.

Marriage proposal is an ideal moment a woman doesn't normally forget; so fellows, do it BIG - if you haven't already. But if you have proposed already, don't forget to keep romancing your partner smiley

http://www.infonubia.com/2013/11/breath-taking-marriage-proposal-plowed.html

1 Like

Re: Breath-taking Marriage Proposal Plowed Into Grain Field by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 15, 2013
The guy is one in a million, meaning 999,999 men don't need to do this lol. I hope I don't get such if anyone is to propose to me. That's over the top. It doesn't have to be BIG. Most people who receive proposals receive them once. She'll remember it regardless.

Congrats to them though. smiley

1 Like

Re: Breath-taking Marriage Proposal Plowed Into Grain Field by infonubia(m): 5:07am On Nov 15, 2013
ogugua88: The guy is one in a million, meaning 999,999 men don't need to do this lol. I hope I don't get such if anyone is to propose to me. That's over the top. It doesn't have to be BIG. Most people who receive proposals receive them once. She'll remember it regardless.

Congrats to them though. smiley
Yeah....the guy went all out!
Re: Breath-taking Marriage Proposal Plowed Into Grain Field by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:34am On Nov 15, 2013
No time to check time..

If u no fit marry me, gerraway make i quickly go scout for another babe!

This one na wahala...na who get time?
Re: Breath-taking Marriage Proposal Plowed Into Grain Field by infonubia(m): 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
SLIDE waxie: No time to check time..

If u no fit marry me, gerraway make i quickly go scout for another babe!

This one na wahala...na who get time?
Chai, u no dey romantic at all....lol
Re: Breath-taking Marriage Proposal Plowed Into Grain Field by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 06, 2013
Beautiful!
Re: Breath-taking Marriage Proposal Plowed Into Grain Field by infonubia(m): 4:08am On Dec 06, 2013
Yield: Beautiful!
It absolutely is!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Keys On How To Screw Your Relationship / What Is The Strangest/best Thing Your Spouse Has Done To You? / Best Divorce Letter Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.