Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,553 members, 7,958,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell (50437 Views)

Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo Claiming Canaan Land Is Demonic / Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children / Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ezegozie:

so you think you are saved because you stopped watching XXXmovie and listening to 50cent music? Or coiling your hair?

Is it not the same you that called your brethren ANU which means ANIMAL in Igbo?

Is that how somebody who is saved behaving?

Until you live peacefully with your brethren, love you neighbours, be truthful, give to the poor, and obey the teachings of the bible, you are still not saved

someone who is saved does not even need to enter a faceless formn to broadcast dat he is saved, his behaviour alone speaks for him.
because the sun does not beg to shine
I am not Igbo, I'm a Yoruba, and Anu mean Mercy in yoruba language, even if I ever knew anu means somthing else in Igbo, I would have use it english meaning Mercy. Because Anu mean something else in your tribe, doesnt give it a generic meaning. Beside I was told were in Igbo means take, but to yoruba it means Madness, so I will never call my brother animal because, Jesus even warn me not to do that, calling your brother Racca will condem you to hell, so why will I call my brother Animal?
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Ishilove: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
highyo:
my dear it will make front page because the hand of God is on it

remember what the pharisee and scribe said when they arrested peter and after healing the lame man at the beautiful gate
if this is from God, you can not be against them, else you will end up fighting against God himself, but if it's not from God, they will fail
despite all their effort to destroy christains then, they keep expanding
Act8:3 all believer suffered terribly and all were scattered everywhere, preaching the Gospel
this thread died after two days of posting but the lord himself rose it up again and even made it the front page, so as to save many soul that are serving him in true and faith, and many church member that didnt know like, deeper life, MFM, CAC etc, because They are unaware, and God will still stand on his word, no satanic property will end up in my kingdom.Rev21:27
God himself brought it up to save souls (i mean Bornagain)
Yelso grin grin cheesy
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
Dont be decieved! Anything can take you to hell, ur Mobile phone, handbags, money, earings, attachments and co not because they are not good but because people worship and abuse it. God had no problem with the israelites till they made earings their god. God has no problem with women using earingz and attachments moderately nd notidolizing it.

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Ishilove: 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
highyo:
one of the doctrine and churches I hate most when I was in the world was that of deeper life
I was a member of Baptist church when I gave my life to christ, no deeper stop me from listening to 50cent, Eminem, Pdidy, Elliot, Beyonce, Shakira, Osupa, st janet, 2pac, Dr dre and many more, I tell you the true, Even on sunday I spent more time listening to these before going to church, at times i watch xxxmovies very well such that I even know the actress names.
No deeper life preach to me to throw this things away, no deeper ask me to trow away the movies I spent much time to watch, I stop watching movies and only base on tv programes alone. After then, most of the films, music played and show on tv are full of Immoral, then I stop wathing many TV prog, i even destroy my antenna, no deeperlife ask me to throw all the idols i have in my room, no deeperlife stop me from coiling my hair, I spent much on my hair in coiling it. No I was a baptist member when I did all these, the kumuyi who stop me from all these was Holyspirit. That was when I understood what kumuyi meant when he warn people from watching TV, tough many people may not understand it sha, like you
i spent time in studying the word of God and relating it to thing going on around me. I seek for truth always to know why is these and this are this way, all these occure after i gave my life to Christ, No kumuyi ask me to read my bible
I was deep in sin before the lord saved me, he will save you too
Hm, very deep...
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
Rayvene: This OP is high on lacasera undecided
All. .They're the worst
lot,trust me.Eye service people.

The sins they commit in private could give even the devil a heart attack,I tell ya grin

I've met lots of holier-than-thou Deeper Life girls who dress like old women,and yet have numerous boyfriends that straff the hell outta them grin

I'm sure the OP uses Durex wrapper lipsrsealed
I hate it when girls generalize. " All these Deeper Life peeps".
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
Mrlouis: when saying something do not be biased. I think you are trying to attack deeperlifers for no reason whatsoever? The church you attend, tell me how they braid their hair
sorry bro, the only church i respect most in this country is deeper life, and will never do anything to attack them, but to save their souls. Nothing defiles will enter heaven, let them use their natural hair,
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ezegozie:

alrite, sory for the misunderstanding,,,,,but i still dont believe that if somebody fix rubber on her head, he or she will appear with snakes before the lord.

If i may ask, what type of snake will they appear with, viper or cobra LOL.

That means that my girlfriend wey fix Brazilian hair go appear with PYTHON..... LOL

thank you for making me laugh hard dis morning
pls one of these days, fast and pray and tell God to open your eyes for 30min to see the things going on around you, I think by then you will know the truth, I pray when he want to open your eyes, let it be in the market place, you will know by then if its a cobra or python
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Ishilove: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
highyo:
may be it's because one of the major tools used by satan to attack the children of God is women
I am deeply offended by this angry
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ishilove:
I am deeply offended by this angry

You should not give it a thought.. it has been the story right from Genesis (Eve) to Revelation (Queen of Babylon).. you will only be fighting with ancient forces of stupidity and i grant you this.. you will lose

3 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by oieda: 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
Divepen: I had been tryin to open thread like this but i dont know i have not opened it...Thank God you did..

Alfa ...havent u seen beautiful ladies who do not use thread.....
Many ppl refuse to listen to truth like this d only thing i wud say

Revelation 22:11 says if you like use am..continuily verse 12 there is a reward 4 yu...i pray i wl not b sayin had i known

Mehn!
Romans 14:17 (Living Bible) - "For, after all, the important thing for us as Christians is not what we eat or drink but stirring up goodness and peace and joy from the Holy Spirit".

Galatians 5:
v1 - "So Christ has made us free. Now make sure that you stay free, and don’t get all tied up again in the chains of slavery to Jewish laws and ceremonies".

v13 - "For, dear brothers, you have been given freedom: not freedom to do wrong, but freedom to love and serve each other".

It's people like you Paul was talking about in Galatians 5, who go about spreading heresies about the Church. Confusing people. Haven't you read your Bible. Maybe its even one witch who was 'delivered' in a Church that started saying that. When did you start believing the 'confessions' of a witch over what you see in your Bible EHH?? IT"S SO ANNOYING!!!! You are putting people in bondage that Christ Jesus has come to set them free from. That initiates an automatic punishment for you.

WHAT BOOK, CHAPTER and VERSE IN THE BIBLE DID YOU LEARN THIS Or is it in your Church that they told you

Mtttchhewwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by oieda: 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
Youngreinhard: Dont be decieved! Anything can take you to hell, ur Mobile phone, handbags, money, earings, attachments and co not because they are not good but because people worship and abuse it. God had no problem with the israelites till they made earings their god. God has no problem with women using earingz and attachments moderately nd notidolizing it.

They never made earrings their god!! Where did you read that? They used the gold they had to make a god. They did not make earrings their god. Right now if you are using a computer, your processor is made of gold. WHy are you still using the computer. Won't it take you to hell. Since its now gold that people use that takes them to hell!!! angry angry angry angry
Its not because something looks religious that it is right
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by oieda: 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
highyo:
I am not Igbo, I'm a Yoruba, and Anu mean Mercy in yoruba language, even if I ever knew anu means somthing else in Igbo, I would have use it english meaning Mercy. Because Anu mean something else in your tribe, doesnt give it a generic meaning. Beside I was told were in Igbo means take, but to yoruba it means Madness, so I will never call my brother animal because, Jesus even warn me not to do that, calling your brother Racca will condem you to hell, so why will I call my brother Animal?

Hello!!!!
This is not true ohh. The Bible says you are saved when you do the following -

" For if you tell others with your own mouth that Jesus Christ is your Lord and believe in your own heart that God has raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is by believing in his heart that a man becomes right with God; and with his mouth he tells others of his faith, confirming his salvation." ROMANS 10:9-10
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ishilove:
Hm, very deep...
I've only share little about my past just to let people know that, I understand what it mean to be a sinner
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by ayando(m): 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
ahiarah:

Ignorance......Smh is it ur earthly body that will appear before God or ur soul?
in fact that is the question i want to ask o. op, answer d question o
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by santic(m): 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
Plz,how can we stop the production of this devilish rubber
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by santic(m): 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
Plz,how can we stop the production of this devilish rubber
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by kandiikane(m): 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ok i guess it means I am going to heaven. I have on this hair from an indian woman.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Gialmine(f): 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
I so much L√ع T̶̲̥̅ђΐ§ thread. Them 'holier-than-thou' wey dey condemn mγ̲ extensions, see their life. cheesy cheesy We ₪☺ different from each other. Em go use rubber thread cum dey condemn mine. Rubber Na Rubber!
Me believe I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Modesty. So far I dnt take mγ̲ extensions Extra-ordinary ªϞd more important than God; so far I dnt cherish it like a babe; so far I dnt take/see it as mγ̲ god, I DNT BLV AM SINNING ªϞD WILL BURN I̶̲̥̅̊N̶̲̥̅̊ HELL COZ ☀̤̣̈̇F IT!
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by GoodBoi1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
oieda:

They never made earrings their god!! Where did you read that? They used the gold they had to make a god. They did not make earrings their god. Right now if you are using a computer, your processor is made of gold. WHy are you still using the computer. Won't it take you to hell. Since its now gold that people use that takes them to hell!!! angry angry angry angry
Its not because something looks religious that it is right
Exactly. Truth be told, these outward religious never start.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Ishilove: 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
This whole issue is discombobulating undecided

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
Mr Troll: And it was Ishilove who recommended it to the supermods? undecided
Is it your business if she did

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
We really don't need to abuse this man. He did his research before pasting the write up. He needs critics not condemnation. Thumb up man! Though I don't buy the story either and I salute the mustered courage of yours to post this rare report.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Ishilove: 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Is it your business if she did

grin

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by ahiarah: 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
highyo:
I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, so I am not going to hell
may be I should explain what you dont understand. I know internet may be satanic but what matter most is what I use it for. If I will be putting on internet as a cloth, I will not use it
but I can not die with internet, but you can die with attachment

You will go to hell for wearing a rubber wristwatch....cos u r actually wearing a snake on ur wrist.....Lmao
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by perilioustime: 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
highyo: I want you all to know that, you can deceive human but you cannot deceive God.
true you can decieved man but not God, let go to some churches on sunday, what will you see?
Jezebel on the alter, Ashawo as an usher, Delilah as a sunday sch teacher, and the congegration full of adultres and prostitute, men plaiting their head, women full of weavon, attachment, mini skirt, tatoo, trousers, half nacked, brother sagging, high hill shoes, kidnappers looking for how to kidnaps the pastor, boko haram looking for how to bomb the church, politicians looking for ways to kill for power, and their General overseer with many body guard with Guns, brother going to church with the aim of commiting adultery
they all lifting up their hands singing, blessed be the name of the lord, who are they praying to? Medusa? Baal the gods of jezebel, or that jesus they sell in the market? who were they praying to?
What will they be teaching in their church? How will they be using the bible? Upside down of course
these are the set of people that will rubbish this type of thread. But people filled with the spirit of God will know the Op is telling the truth, infact all the fact can also be traced to the word of God.
Infact this thread are even meant for Born again alone,

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by protonz(m): 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2013
hmmn controversial issues , my own view is dat u shuld rather place emphasis on salvation den wen dey get closer. to God, He wuld reveal himself to dem....d point iz dat d emphasis suld nt b on attachments, but rather on getting saved.<hr>.<b>GOD HELP US ALL..</b>
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Ceorhemz(m): 12:51am On Nov 19, 2013
Hello sister, please back up what you have spoken by the scripture. Because the Bible says we should not believe every word i but that we should test them and hold on to the truth. And out of the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses (from the scripture) shall a truth be established. Tell us from the Scripture where God says if we use rubber thread on our heads we are going to hell.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by queenofhearts(f): 2:54am On Nov 19, 2013
For God so loved the world that he gave his son..that who ever "Believes" in him might not perish but have eternal life..for with the heart man believes and with the mouth confession is made unto righteousnes. Believe and confess jesus that's all u need to do to go to heaven..!christ has become our righteousness, ur self righteous works profit nothing..!Note also that God looks at the heart and not outward appearance
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by queenofhearts(f): 3:04am On Nov 19, 2013
perilioustime:
true you can decieved man but not God, let go to some churches on sunday, what will you see?
Jezebel on the alter, Ashawo as an usher, Delilah as a sunday sch teacher, and the congegration full of adultres and prostitute, men plaiting their head, women full of weavon, attachment, mini skirt, tatoo, trousers, half nacked, brother sagging, high hill shoes, kidnappers looking for how to kidnaps the pastor, boko haram looking for how to bomb the church, politicians looking for ways to kill for power, and their General overseer with many body guard with Guns, brother going to church with the aim of commiting adultery
they all lifting up their hands singing, blessed be the name of the lord, who are they praying to? Medusa? Baal the gods of jezebel, or that jesus they sell in the market? who were they praying to?
What will they be teaching in their church? How will they be using the bible? Upside down of course
these are the set of people that will rubbish this type of thread. But people filled with the spirit of God will know the Op is telling the truth, infact all the fact can also be traced to the word of God.
Infact this thread are even meant for Born again alone,

Judge not that you may not be judged..what di jesus say to the adulterous woman in the bible.,"has no one condemned you? Neither do I condemn u go and sin no more..that place gets me every time. God never condemns u,.no matter how bad u are, for it is written, I came not to condemn the world but that the world through me might be saved..so instead of condemning others whom u think are not worthy, Love and Pray for them,for God to transform them for no one comes to christ except by God. I think that is more profitable. Remain blessed
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by perilioustime: 6:34am On Nov 19, 2013
protonz: hmmn controversial issues , my own view is dat u shuld rather place emphasis on salvation den wen dey get closer. to God, He wuld reveal himself to dem....d point iz dat d emphasis suld nt b on attachments, but rather on getting saved.<hr>.<b>GOD HELP US ALL..</b>
No, this thread is meant for those that are saved already, but they are living in confusion about the use of attachment, even if their mind keep warning them about it, they may still want to argue with their mind all just because their pastor never condem it.
Rom1:18
but if their pastor fail to let them know, there will be no more excused.
It's better we do away with it and get to heaven than getting there and unable to enter because of attachment
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by perilioustime: 6:47am On Nov 19, 2013
queenofhearts: For God so loved the world that he gave his son..that who ever "Believes" in him might not perish but have eternal life..for with the heart man believes and with the mouth confession is made unto righteousnes. Believe and confess jesus that's all u need to do to go to heaven..!christ has become our righteousness, ur self righteous works profit nothing..!Note also that God looks at the heart and not outward appearance
sister, there is nothing like ethernal security, once saved forever saved.
1. Remember Jesus said, many will strive to enter trough the gate but will not be able. (ie) among the bornagain that has confess Christ will not enter
2. Mtw7:22 many will tell me they were my servant but I will reject them
3. Jesus said whosoever laid his hand on the and turn back is not fit for the kingdom of God
4. Ananiah and his wife Saphira once confess Jeusu, Baptised but yet, they are in hell
Sister, if that is what your pastor preach to you, run away from the church
out of 1000's of God law, you fail one, you fail all
5. Also 1cor6:20 glorify the Lord in your body and spirit
6. Rev21:27
7. Jer4:30
8. Zeph1:8 etc
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by perilioustime: 6:57am On Nov 19, 2013
queenofhearts: .

Judge not that you may not be judged..what di jesus say to the adulterous woman in the bible.,"has no one condemned you? Neither do I condemn u go and sin no more..that place gets me every time. God never condemns u,.no matter how bad u are, for it is written, I came not to condemn the world but that the world through me might be saved..so instead of condemning others whom u think are not worthy, Love and Pray for them,for God to transform them for no one comes to christ except by God. I think that is more profitable. Remain blessed
telling the truth about holiness is not judging or condemning. The bible already said, prayer of sinners are abomination to God. If you hide the truth from people all God will ask the blood from your hand. Ezk3
you know a wicked man in your area, and you fail to warn him that if he died in that state, he will go to hell. Then that is wickedness not Love

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks / "Before Having That Sex" / Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.