Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell (50041 Views)

Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo Claiming Canaan Land Is Demonic / Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children / Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Prodigalson1(m): 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
@op, na u go b first in command 4 hell. You go dey giv devil orders.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
Rom 2:1(goodnews bible)-"Do you my
friend pass judgement on others? You hv
no excuse at all whoever you are. For
when you judge others and then do the
same things which they do, you condemn
yourself"....
For those who are here condemning others are we ourselves doing the ryt thing, Whatever we do we should try and live this lyf for God, there is no point risking going to hell or sayin on that day whatever happens we ll deal with it, if one goes to hell there is no dealing with it its eternal suffering, its a place God made in His anger so you can imagine hw terrible it is, as for the attachments and make ups i think its definitely wrong cos we are made perfect by God and no one has the right to correct God infact no one can correct God..... I leave you with this MAKE UP DOES NT EMPHASIZE BEAUTY BUT IT EMPHASIZES THE LACK OF IT

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by ChrisGnarly: 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
@ op. who tell u that u will enter heaven with ur flesh and blood? what do u mean by carrying snake on head? plz study ur bible well and stop posting jagons here.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
The TRUTH is always bitter.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by GoodBoi1(m): 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
In the same light, Is it scriptural to use condoms?. By using body creams are we telling God the sebaceous glands that He gave us is not sufficient?
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Natasha2(f): 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
shocked MY God how ignorant can one be?? This is the height of foolishness. The last time i checked we weren't born with creams, clothes, etc yet we use them perhaps eveyone will go to hell . So if i use a car as a means of transportation the next thing you'll say is I'm telling God I'm not satisfied with the legs he gave me so I'll go to hell. You are one of the false prophets the Bible talks about.

Nairaland is just wow. shocked
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Ishilove: 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
lomprico:

N1gger please....... undecided
It's 'negress', thank you very much. angry
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Ishilove: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
AnyibestDede: @op, u r confuse. Before u lead ur self to hell, first find out the meaning of the word" atteachment". If atteachments ll make people to go to hell, trust me no one ll make heaven. The clothes u wear, the shoes u put on, and many more are all atteachments. Stop decieving urself pls
Err, right... undecided

Attachment I know, 'atteachment', I know not.

Nope, never hoid of the woid... undecided

*scratches head* undecided

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Ishilove: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
Von Bismark: Rom 2:1(goodnews bible)-"Do you my
friend pass judgement on others? You hv
no excuse at all whoever you are. For
when you judge others and then do the
same things which they do, you condemn
yourself"....
For those who are here condemning others are we ourselves doing the ryt thing, Whatever we do we should try and live this lyf for God, there is no point risking going to hell or sayin on that day whatever happens we ll deal with it, if one goes to hell there is no dealing with it its eternal suffering, its a place God made in His anger so you can imagine hw terrible it is, as for the attachments and make ups i think its definitely wrong cos we are made perfect by God and no one has the right to correct God infact no one can correct God..... I leave you with this MAKE UP DOES NT EMPHASIZE BEAUTY BUT IT EMPHASIZES THE LACK OF IT
Interesting. However, I think makeup enhances beauty.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Joshthefirst(m): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ishilove:
It's 'negress', thank you very much. angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Ishilove: 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
Kaylize76: But why is all these dont do this dont do that targeted at women childre. only....

Women
Dont wear trousers
Dont wear make up
Dont use vasline
Powder is a sin
Dont use attachment
Dont use weave
If you are in an abusing marraige where he pummels you...dont leave. Pray
Dont wear mini skirts
dont wear tight skirts
cover your hair all times
dont wear jewelry
You muat get married and have kids
Dont wear high heels
dont use perfume
Dont uae cream
Whoever said we shouldn't use vaseline must be very high on egg and beans fart undecided

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2013

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by opemipo129(m): 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
i just dnt knw if some people lyk OP just take pleasure in critisizm,if your heart is right b4 GOD and HE knows you love him,then just pray for guidiance in eveything else.....peace
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 18, 2013
Complete bullsheet
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Isodice: 12:25am On Nov 18, 2013
highyo:
wao Anu, I'm glad you read my thread so on that day when we both appear on that white great throne, you will not be able to point your finger at me that I never warned you. But by then, if you die with an attachment, sorry it will not appear before the throne as an attachment but you will be carrying a snake on your head. You your self will judge your self before you hear the voice depart. Anu, you cannot enter the kingdom of God with a snake on your head. Stop attaching snake on your head, be contended with the one the lord gave to you
hey!! Where re u from??
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nimen(m): 2:43am On Nov 18, 2013
Ishilove:
Err, right... undecided

Attachment I know, 'atteachment', I know not.

Nope, never hoid of the WOID... undecided

*scratches head* undecided

URMM!! It's "WORD" not "WOID"
@OP ah dunno what to answer you, as others were saying are creams, footwears and cloths not attachment please if that's what your pastor taught you change your church and go to a BIBLE BELIEVING CHURCH
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by InwehAkpevwe(m): 2:58am On Nov 18, 2013
When will Christians starts seeing things that αяε Godly?
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Sam32(m): 4:04am On Nov 18, 2013
highyo:

this pastor olu sound as one of those pastor that preach eternal security. Once save you are forever saved. We are in time of grace, live a life that please your self. Defiles your body with anything you desire, make your body a temple of satan. We are in time of grace. Commit adultery, steal, we are in time of grace.
Go and ask Eli, Achan, Ananiah and Saphira his wife etc
The grace we live under entitles us to live above the law(Rom 6:15) wich means God requires a higher standard dan d old testament days. No wonder the law said 'thou shalt not commit adultery', but Jesus said '..whoever looks at a woman to lust after has already committed adultery wit her in his heart'. We knw 'thou shalt not kill' dats pretty easy to do..right??..Jesus spoke 'whoever says you fool! Shall be in danger of hell fire' read matt 5 if it bodas u
clearly Jesus was raising the standard of living under grace
'For i say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribe and pharisees(who paraded religiousity-hated everytin dat had to pertain to true righteousness), u wil by no means enter d kingdom of heaven'
Pray about the messages u hear abt..no one gets to heaven carried on a feather bed but on a chariot of undyin fire(passion)

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by EHoudini: 5:33am On Nov 18, 2013
it baffles me a great deal to hear n see utter fallacies spread by late evening born-agains! wat about d rubber in ur shoes; belts; pants; caps: even surgical sutures. ur revelation is false. u can go sleep wit d devil. if a man will go to hell because of mere thread then that or god is confused. Bleep off!
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 18, 2013
lomprico: Highyo! I can see u r really high on somthing. Ur post was full of 'what if' 'what if' let me add my own 'what if'. What if all u all said are lies?
Sharrap ur mouth there! What is this one saying
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 18, 2013
Kaylize76:

She said shed never wear trousers in winter....of the devil
Tv is of the devil too
Fancy stuffs....of the devil
Heels... of the devil

kiss kiss

Welcome to the 21st century

I wonder oh! Very soon, driving a car will be of the devil... Mtschewwwwww!
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by okontachuka(m): 6:20am On Nov 18, 2013
May God save us all from this en time signs...
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Ishilove: 6:39am On Nov 18, 2013
Nimen:

URMM!! It's "WORD" not "WOID"
@OP ah dunno what to answer you, as others were saying are creams, footwears and cloths not attachment please if that's what your pastor taught you change your church and go to a BIBLE BELIEVING CHURCH
You forgot to correct 'HOID' grin tongue

'Hoid' and 'woid' are American pronunciations of the the two words 'heard' and 'word', made popular by Bugs Bunny in the very popoular cartoon series 'Looney Tunes'. In a very tight situation where Bugs Bunny is cornered, Yosemite Sam or Elmer Fudd would yell 'Surrender, rabbit!', to which Bugs would reply in a baffled tone

'Surroinder? Never hoid of the woid.'

Giddit? wink grin

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 6:43am On Nov 18, 2013
Joshthefirst: I do not think rubber threads or any of those such things like watching movies will lead anyone to hell.

This is just keeping people in bondage.

Sin leads people to hell, and God looks at the thoughts and motives.

A man who is dressed well and does not give sexually attractive women advances will be very guilty before God if he looks at a woman lustfully

I think we should make sure our motives are right and not be put into bondage of works and fear of hell. God has already saved us from nonsense obligated and empty works.

God looks at the heart. Are you serving God and living life because you're afraid of hell? Or because you've been freed from the power of sin and fear and death and ritualistic works and have been exposed to his love and power?

I do not say it is good or bad, I only say you should question your motives honestly before God.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Aliki(m): 6:46am On Nov 18, 2013
Medusa is a FICTION...

Born again must not use roll-on
Born again shouldn't do manicure
Born again must not drink alchohol
Born again should not bla bla bla..

Please spare us!
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 6:56am On Nov 18, 2013
Joshthefirst: the holy spirit and God's sord agree. If it does not agree with Gods word, its not God behind it. What does this do to innocent people? All it does is create fear and make things be done in fear, and it is not good.

Colossians 2:16 So let no one make rules about what you eat or drink or about holy days or the New Moon Festival or the Sabbath. 17 All such things are only a shadow of things in the future; the reality is Christ. 18 Do not allow yourselves to be condemned by anyone who claims to be superior because of special visions and who insists on false humility and the worship of angels. For no reason at all, such people are all puffed up by their human way of thinking

19 and have stopped holding on to Christ, who is the head of the body. Under Christ's control the whole body is nourished and held together by its joints and ligaments, and it grows as God wants it to grow.

Why would we leave preaching salvation from sin and start preaching rubber hair thread?
well i think if you truely have the spirit of God in you, you yourself will know this is not for unbeliver but born again that think they stand but may fall and end up in hell all just because of rubber attachment.
I dont think you need a special vision to understand the word of God that said, be contended with what you have (both the hair God has given to you)
do you need a special vision to understand
1tmt2:9
1cor6:20
Rev18:7
1ptr3:3
Zeph1:8
Rev21:27
i dont think you need a vision to understand whosoever love the world or desire the things of this world is not fit for the kingdom of God. Bro, this is not a special vision, but all fact a link to the word of God
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 18, 2013
But em where is this heaven sef wey every Christian wan go? grin grin

Christians are a rare specie to study. I need Christian volunteers for my research.

Anyone interested?
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 7:19am On Nov 18, 2013
Joshthefirst: Why? Why?
Why did this thread get to front page?
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by eprynce(m): 7:25am On Nov 18, 2013
highyo: I want you all to know that, you can deceive human but you cannot deceive God. The Lord never makes a mistake when warning us to be contended with whatsoever he has given to us. Then why can’t you leave your natural hair, you have being hearing different warning from different testimonies concerning the use of rubber thread, then why can’t you sit on your own and ask yourself these questions,
what if what they are saying concerning rubber tread leading people to hell, what if what they are saying were true?
What if I appear in the great white judgment throne and the lord said I cannot enter through the gate because the natural hair he gave to me has being defiles with satanic devices? And anything defiles cannot enter (Rev21:27)

What if satan appear and tell me that thread you add to your hair belong to me, (Ezk7:19) so you belong to me?

Many will try to enter through the gate but will not be able to (Luke 13:24) that is the Born-again Christians
There is nothing like low quality attachment or High quality attachment which some born-again Christians believe. The both were made with the same rubber. but the same condemnation awaits the users of both. Normal attachment was made from ordinary rubber, and was attached to your hair, so also the rubber thread was also made from rubber and attached to your hair, the same judgment await you.

it was only made with rubber, but the demonic covenant attached to it user is, whosoever make use of it, her appearance before God will be like the appearance of Medusa, a woman with snake hair

Many born-again will end up in hell because of ordinary thread. Be careful satan still hunt you, he never rest
WHOSOEVER MAKES USE OF ANY FORM OF ATTACHMENT, YOUR APPEARANCE BEFORE GOD IS LIKE MEDUSA, BELIEVE OR NOT I DON’T CARE
Ie, in the spiritual realm you are putting on a snake

references
(Funmilayo a former Satanist)
(Ubani Kingsley Testimony)
(Linda Testimony)
( The Bible)
I ask u these questions:
1) What did God make for Adam & Eve to cover their unclothedness?
2) Do you realize dat some of wat u wear is derived from rubber?
3) Finally, how many purely natural things do u use in ur daily life?

And in case u don't know, rubber occurs naturally. Man, just found ways to use it to his benefit!

Fools die before their time, my friend!
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 7:28am On Nov 18, 2013
oluamid: Jeeeeez! I can't believe this thread.

God didn't create us with clothes so we should all be going around naked else we will all end in hell fire.

Yeah, right.
sorry pls read your bible always God gave us cloth and whosoever walk naked like this 21st century ladies does will end up in hell
Gen3:21 then God made clothes out of animal skin for man and his wife
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 7:36am On Nov 18, 2013
Danhumprey: Gaddemiiitttt!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry sad angry angry angry angry

I don't know what else to believe. Religion is really confusing me! sad angry angry sad sad angry angry angry angry angry sad
believe just one thing, THE BIBLE let it be the supreme of your believe
I dont post any threads not conform with the word of God
only those with the spirit of God do understand my thread very much like
Bidam
and
God2man and many more
be filled with the spirit of God always and it will guide you to all truth
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by cautious: 7:44am On Nov 18, 2013
Goshen360:

I'm Goshen360 and I endorse your message.

Thank you sir. I stand with you too, for we can do nothing against the truth but for the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? / "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo / Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.