Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell (50007 Views)

Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo Claiming Canaan Land Is Demonic / Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children / Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 7:51am On Nov 18, 2013
emzeeboss1: My dear hw sure ar u that u wud make it to heaven.. Plzz dnt be a hippocrite.. If u ar holy, just kip it to ursef n stop critisising.. Only God knows his people
verily verily I said unto you
I don't even know if my name is in the book of life, so every day, Min and Hour, I pray a prayer of forgivness so that I will be save at the end.
I've heard of a man of God who preach holiness for 35yrs and yet end up in hell just because of anger of the heart, I've also heard of Ubani Kingsley after he have the privelege of visiting heaven and hell twice, even after all his effort in preaching and warning people, yet his name was not still in the book of life, because he never stop making friend with sinners

So my friend, God knows if I will be save or not, but I pray I will be save in Jesus name. Whatsoever I say in the name of Jesus will be so.
I will make it to heaven in Jesus name, amen
Bro If I do not post this thread, I will be sining against God Ezk3:18
I have said what the lord has exposed to me, But I cant forced it on you, it can only stand as evidence that you were told

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 7:59am On Nov 18, 2013
mimicue: Op u sef will go to he... Because internet is illuminaty and ur using it and the phone ur using to browse too..is satanic ...we will see in hell angry....
I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, so I am not going to hell
may be I should explain what you dont understand. I know internet may be satanic but what matter most is what I use it for. If I will be putting on internet as a cloth, I will not use it
but I can not die with internet, but you can die with attachment
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 8:04am On Nov 18, 2013
everyday: @op go and sit down joor.I wonder why did kin thing made front page sef
my dear it will make front page because the hand of God is on it

remember what the pharisee and scribe said when they arrested peter and after healing the lame man at the beautiful gate
if this is from God, you can not be against them, else you will end up fighting against God himself, but if it's not from God, they will fail
despite all their effort to destroy christains then, they keep expanding
Act8:3 all believer suffered terribly and all were scattered everywhere, preaching the Gospel
this thread died after two days of posting but the lord himself rose it up again and even made it the front page, so as to save many soul that are serving him in true and faith, and many church member that didnt know like, deeper life, MFM, CAC etc, because They are unaware, and God will still stand on his word, no satanic property will end up in my kingdom.Rev21:27
God himself brought it up to save souls (i mean Bornagain)

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 8:34am On Nov 18, 2013
obyrich: What type of cloth did God make for Adam and Eve at the Garden of Eden? What fabric material did Jesus wear while on earth? Did you know that the earliest preachers against hair extensions were of the view that they were hairs of mermaids and dead white women? It took a lot of argument to convince them that hair extensions are mere synthetic materials fabricated in factories and sold in the markets like any other product. Don't let the argument of a half-baked circus clown take you in. Did you know that it was once a taboo in this nation for Deeper Life members to own TV SETs in their homes? Today every local church has a TV and a satellite dish! Stay away from false teachings else you rebel against God when the truth dawns on you.
one of the doctrine and churches I hate most when I was in the world was that of deeper life
I was a member of Baptist church when I gave my life to christ, no deeper stop me from listening to 50cent, Eminem, Pdidy, Elliot, Beyonce, Shakira, Osupa, st janet, 2pac, Dr dre and many more, I tell you the true, Even on sunday I spent more time listening to these before going to church, at times i watch xxxmovies very well such that I even know the actress names.
No deeper life preach to me to throw this things away, no deeper ask me to trow away the movies I spent much time to watch, I stop watching movies and only base on tv programes alone. After then, most of the films, music played and show on tv are full of Immoral, then I stop wathing many TV prog, i even destroy my antenna, no deeperlife ask me to throw all the idols i have in my room, no deeperlife stop me from coiling my hair, I spent much on my hair in coiling it. No I was a baptist member when I did all these, the kumuyi who stop me from all these was Holyspirit. That was when I understood what kumuyi meant when he warn people from watching TV, tough many people may not understand it sha, like you
i spent time in studying the word of God and relating it to thing going on around me. I seek for truth always to know why is these and this are this way, all these occure after i gave my life to Christ, No kumuyi ask me to read my bible
I was deep in sin before the lord saved me, he will save you too
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 8:59am On Nov 18, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Ask Ishiwawa lol

On the real, is the Op a deeper life member
sorry many deeper life uses rubber and wool thread thinking its safe to use it, forgotten the meaning of attachment
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Ezegozie(m): 9:00am On Nov 18, 2013
highyo:
one of the doctrine and churches I hate most when I was in the world was that of deeper life
I was a member of Baptist church when I gave my life to christ, no deeper stop me from listening to 50cent, Eminem, Pdidy, Elliot, Beyonce, Shakira, Osupa, st janet, 2pac, Dr dre and many more, I tell you the true, Even on sunday I spent more time listening to these before going to church, at times i watch xxxmovies very well such that I even know the actress names.
No deeper life preach to me to throw this things away, no deeper ask me to trow away the movies I spent much time to watch, I stop watching movies and only base on tv programes alone. After then, most of the films, music played and show on tv are full of Immoral, then I stop wathing many TV prog, i even destroy my antenna, no deeperlife ask me to throw all the idols i have in my room, no deeperlife stop me from coiling my hair, I spent much on my hair in coiling it. No I was a baptist member when I did all these, the kumuyi who stop me from all these was Holyspirit. That was when I understood what kumuyi meant when he warn people from watching TV, tough many people may not understand it sha, like you
i spent time in studying the word of God and relating it to thing going on around me. I seek for truth always to know why is these and this are this way, all these occure after i gave my life to Christ, No kumuyi ask me to read my bible
I was deep in sin before the lord saved me, he will save you too

so you think you are saved because you stopped watching XXXmovie and listening to 50cent music? Or coiling your hair?

Is it not the same you that called your brethren ANU which means ANIMAL in Igbo?

Is that how somebody who is saved behaving?

Until you live peacefully with your brethren, love you neighbours, be truthful, give to the poor, and obey the teachings of the bible, you are still not saved

someone who is saved does not even need to enter a faceless formn to broadcast dat he is saved, his behaviour alone speaks for him.
because the sun does not beg to shine
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 9:06am On Nov 18, 2013
Pokemon43: D devil has blinded d minds of so many believers dat d no longer c d warnings nd signs from God,when we were created God gave us one big thing which is free will,no wonder joshua 24:15 says dat,also remember rev 22:11.so my brother u av done ur part in d sight of God it is let for each person,me i believe it and i stopped wearing make up,trousers,weavons and so on,am a catholic am not even a deeper life or any othe church so take d warning of leave it
pls send me your email, i need to foward somthing to you
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 9:09am On Nov 18, 2013
Ololade12: abeeegi what are u saying jooooo d fact dat u are a christian who believe in God does not mean u shld leave an unhappy life moreso u said sth ealier telling some one he will go to hell, excuse me mr man have u ever read in d bible that we human judge our self, it is almighty Allah dat will surely judge each one of us, to me making ur self beautiful is not a sin. Try to read this and understand making ur self beautiful is not an act of devilish as it was said in d bible woman's hair is their beauty so what are u saying mr man
i will not tell anyone he will go to hell, I'm not God, i will only give things that can make them end up in hell, with bible ref
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by alex1612: 9:53am On Nov 18, 2013
highyo:
wao Anu, I'm glad you read my thread so on that day when we both appear on that white great throne, you will not be able to point your finger at me that I never warned you. But by then, if you die with an attachment, sorry it will not appear before the throne as an attachment but you will be carrying a snake on your head. You your self will judge your self before you hear the voice depart. Anu, you cannot enter the kingdom of God with a snake on your head. Stop attaching snake on your head, be contended with the one the lord gave to you

[b]Don't allow devil to deceive you. Gone are those days that he lied to believers that they can't make heaven if they are rich. He has started his lying through lack of knowledge in the Christian Dom. We have been change everyday from glory to glory as we behold our self in His Word, like in the mirror. Army that crucified Jesus fought on his cloth cos he appear every where good looking. The eyes have not see, ear had not hear and it has never enter in mind of any man what God has in store for you and l. Devil is try to heavy you, cos he has lost his place in God.You should pray for mind of Christ, not the sense of what you should put on. God never ask anyone to give up his hair style while still living in sin. Walking with God is an individual thing. God walk and work in individuals. God asked Abraham to sacrifice his only son, not everybody then. So if Holy Ghost asked you to stop using it, may be you placed your hair style in the place of God and that's idolatry. If you give yourself to devil, he will possess you, Not even the robber in your hair. Be fill with the Word of God, not Junks. You can never enter heaven cos of dress, but God weight your heart if it's wright with Him, not your Pharisee and Sadducee looks and appearances. If you like cover all your face, it can't take you anywhere, if your mind /heart is wrong b/4 God. God place important on your soul, not on your cloth/ appearance. Preach Salvation(the love of Christ), grace power of God, and heaven. Stop preaching condemnation, wears, gold, hell.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2013
whao: I wish we know the magnitude of our GOD! We wouldn't be saying all this. Who are we to compromised GOD standard when He say "I am the LORD of lords, KING of kings, Alpha and the Omega, Beginning and the End; The JEALOUS GOD and you say He is not? We should be careful of reducing or adding from the word of God. There are teachings and doctrines that are not God base, please run away from such place/people or else u get contaminated with there false doctrines. 2Tim 3:16 All scriptures are given by inspiration of God, and is Profitable for doctrine,for reproof, for correction,for instruction in righteousness.
If you are corrected in accordance to the word of God, dnt hesitate to change for good or else you ll be doom for condemnation.
Pls NOTE: without Holiness u can't see God. The using of ornaments and gold re abomination before God Jer 4:30; and God was angry and told the children of Israel to strip there ornaments Ex 33:3-6.

Remember your body is the temple of God, pls keep it Holy! Immorality, fornication are abomination before God 1Cor 6:19-20. If I am to advice all the ladies and women I ll say pls for the sake of you soul, if weaving your hair in any form will be a hindrance to your heavenly race why not stop wearing it and cover your God giving natural hair? Rev 3:4-6 ....those who have not defile their garments and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.
Deu 30:19 .......For I have set before you life and death; choose life that thou may live...
This is my advice for all of us. May God show us His mercy and give us the grace to carry on till He(Jesus) comes. Amen.
May God bless you, many people only choose the easiest part of the bible. Without the spirit of God, you cant understand the things of the spirit
those of flesh are of flesh
those born of spirit are of spirit.
You need to be bornagain to understand the food of the spirit
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by jice(m): 10:23am On Nov 18, 2013
Do these guys read other scriptures? Where did they get these instructions they propagate everyday. Remember the same cotton that gives the threads that are abominations to you gave us also the clothes you wear to cover unclothedness. I remember some years back when it was also propagated that flashy cars are from the water kingdoms and till now I have been waiting for these propagandist to walk on the foot from house to work.
If it is not a bible command, if u like go and live with devil for one millennium your message will not change the orders of Heaven.

This is my submission.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by kayalla(f): 10:25am On Nov 18, 2013
highyo: I want you all to know that, you can deceive human but you cannot deceive God. The Lord never makes a mistake when warning us to be contended with whatsoever he has given to us. Then why can’t you leave your natural hair, you have being hearing different warning from different testimonies concerning the use of rubber thread, then why can’t you sit on your own and ask yourself these questions,
what if what they are saying concerning rubber tread leading people to hell, what if what they are saying were true?
What if I appear in the great white judgment throne and the lord said I cannot enter through the gate because the natural hair he gave to me has being defiles with satanic devices? And anything defiles cannot enter (Rev21:27)

What if satan appear and tell me that thread you add to your hair belong to me, (Ezk7:19) so you belong to me?

Many will try to enter through the gate but will not be able to (Luke 13:24) that is the Born-again Christians
There is nothing like low quality attachment or High quality attachment which some born-again Christians believe. The both were made with the same rubber. but the same condemnation awaits the users of both. Normal attachment was made from ordinary rubber, and was attached to your hair, so also the rubber thread was also made from rubber and attached to your hair, the same judgment await you.

it was only made with rubber, but the demonic covenant attached to it user is, whosoever make use of it, her appearance before God will be like the appearance of Medusa, a woman with snake hair

Many born-again will end up in hell because of ordinary thread. Be careful satan still hunt you, he never rest
WHOSOEVER MAKES USE OF ANY FORM OF ATTACHMENT, YOUR APPEARANCE BEFORE GOD IS LIKE MEDUSA, BELIEVE OR NOT I DON’T CARE
Ie, in the spiritual realm you are putting on a snake

references
(Funmilayo a former Satanist)
(Ubani Kingsley Testimony)
(Linda Testimony)
( The Bible)

bro u shld be walking around stak naked like adam nd eve,
why do u wear clothes, shoes, use electronics, stove or gas, car.... dnt u think those things might also come from the "satan" abi did God make those?
I no wan insult u o
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Mrlouis: 10:30am On Nov 18, 2013
highyo:
sorry many deeper life uses rubber and wool thread thinking its safe to use it, forgotten the meaning of attachment
when saying something do not be biased. I think you are trying to attack deeperlifers for no reason whatsoever? The church you attend, tell me how they braid their hair
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by vivienobidike(f): 10:33am On Nov 18, 2013
Op, guess u dont use rubber slippers, spoon, plate .... intact anything rubber shouldnt be found in your possession, if ur shirt has rubber bottom u should take it off or u use rubber bottles to store water because if u die with it, it will appear before God as snakes. Imagine dieing with shirts dat has rubber buttons on them, that a whole lot of snakes or u drinking pure water, dat means u taking water stored inside snakes. Op, if u analyze all dis, you still hv a long way tope go because u are still using snakes.

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by vivienobidike(f): 10:33am On Nov 18, 2013
Op, guess u dont use rubber slippers, spoon, plate .... intact anything rubber shouldnt be found in your possession, if ur shirt has rubber bottom u should take it off or u use rubber bottles to store water because if u die with it, it will appear before God as snakes. Imagine dieing with shirts dat has rubber buttons on them, that a whole lot of snakes or u drinking pure water, dat means u taking water stored inside snakes. Op, if u analyze all dis, you still hv a long way to go because u are still using snakes.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 10:51am On Nov 18, 2013
Ezegozie:
you see your life...you are calling your brethren ANU (ANIMAL), somebody that is claiming to be HOLIER than EVERY other person in the world.

You see you have not obeyed 1/1000 of what the bible is teaching you and you are now inventing you own ill-gotten law.

Why are you so obsolete in the name of being too religious?

Have you gone to the judgment table before, who told you that snakes will appear on the head of those that fixed artificial hair?
Have you judged with God before

truelly i say onto you
unless you change your mentality, you are seriously in bondage

why are you saying all these? If Anu means animal in your tribe, does that mean the same in another man tribe, how are you sure u and me are of same tribe?
Anu is a yourba name and it means Mercy, who am I to call my neigbour animal? Bible never tought me that, telling my neigbour fool alone can condem me to hell forever rather than calling my neighbour animal.
Next time try to ask me what I mean before jumping to conclusion
Anu is a name of a person and not Animal
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Ezegozie(m): 10:59am On Nov 18, 2013
highyo:

why are you saying all these? If Anu means animal in your tribe, does that mean the same in another man tribe, how are you sure u and me are of same tribe?
Anu is a yourba name and it means Mercy, who am I to call my neigbour animal? Bible never tought me that, telling my neigbour fool alone can condem me to hell forever rather than calling my neighbour animal.
Next time try to ask me what I mean before jumping to conclusion
Anu is a name of a person and not Animal

alrite, sory for the misunderstanding,,,,,but i still dont believe that if somebody fix rubber on her head, he or she will appear with snakes before the lord.

If i may ask, what type of snake will they appear with, viper or cobra LOL.

That means that my girlfriend wey fix Brazilian hair go appear with PYTHON..... LOL

thank you for making me laugh hard dis morning
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by HYBREED(m): 11:05am On Nov 18, 2013
Its a pity we are in a country that is so religious but not godly. You think that God the "perfect creator" is so blind that he can't separate the wheat from the chaff Your hairdo or whatever you put on it dosent determine your judgement with God. Your soul is.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 11:06am On Nov 18, 2013
lazyboy94: I can imagine u already a citizen of heaven ppl like u are d reason most unbelievers reject d message because even if it is right u r just so much like us an Anu an anu-ohia to be economical
if I know there is a tribe that terms Anu to something else, I would have use the english meaning of it (Mercy)
Anu is a yoruba name and doesnt mean whatsoever meaning you give to it. I'm a child of God and will never give my neigbour a bad name, not to even call my neighbour Raccah or fool.
Anu is a yoruba name, and as a yoruba man I know it means Mercy
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 11:33am On Nov 18, 2013
Vicky2k: So now what Hair Fastener are Women now advised to use that is not against the Will of GOD
be contended with your naturer hair
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by alyj: 11:45am On Nov 18, 2013
I COVER MY HEAD WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 11:48am On Nov 18, 2013
fredie107: Were u born wit clothes!? y not start walking unclad. Don't go and read Ur bible and ask d Holy Spirit to minister to u, stay there and b listening to those who have gone to hell and heaven and came back to make money!
By their fruit you shall know them. If truely you have studied your bible very well, you will not responded that way
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 11:52am On Nov 18, 2013
deb6: so wat r we suppose to use now?
dont you have your natural hair? Abi if attachment no dey for world nko? You go add something to your hair?
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2013
Judex23: I dont think i need any of these RE-INCARNATED people to tell me hw to live a holy life.My bible frm Gen. to Rev is my guide.This is where i get my first hand informatn and guide about my life.Any other ones are cooked and edited infomatn.I dont knw why these people are presenting holiness as if it is difficult to comeby.May God have mercy!
if truely you have it, perhaps you have stop reading it
go back to
Jer 4:30
1Tmt2:9
1cor6:20
Rev 18:7
1ptr3:3
Rev21:27
Zeph 1:8
may be you have not read it, go back and read it and ask the holyspirit to explain it to you
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by pumpindkay(m): 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
Not only hair, but earrings also. I personally did not believe these not until i found in the bible how God hated and deal with the Israelites because of earrings. Now I understand what was written in the book of Isaiah that hell as been enlarge too take more.
The problem many christains has is that they only listen and follow the pastor and not the Bible or why will u create a statue and called it Jesus while the Bible says thou shall not bow for any other god except me. Any image made and bowed for is an idol it does not matter the name u called it be it holy Jesus. @poster, thanks for the msg. It is not ur duty to make people believe urs is to deliver the msg and u ve did. @ladies if u die with earrings on hell straight. May God forgive all our sins and open our eyes and mind.

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
until d holy spirit tell mi am nt gonna believe. u.atleast am God's daughter so he shld b able 2 tell mi wen I ask
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by lomprico(m): 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2013
naijaborn001:
Sharrap ur mouth there! What is this one saying

pikin! angry
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Sejj(m): 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
"Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his..."-2Timothy 2:19
"But foolish and unlearned questions avoid..."-2 Timothy 2:23
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Sejj(m): 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
"Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are His..."-2Timothy 2:19
"But foolish and unlearned questions avoid..."-2 Timothy 2:23
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
Kaylize76: But why is all these dont do this dont do that targeted at women childre. only....

Women
Dont wear trousers
Dont wear make up
Dont use vasline
Powder is a sin
Dont use attachment
Dont use weave
If you are in an abusing marraige where he pummels you...dont leave. Pray
Dont wear mini skirts
dont wear tight skirts
cover your hair all times
dont wear jewelry
You muat get married and have kids
Dont wear high heels
dont use perfume
Dont uae cream
may be it's because one of the major tools used by satan to attack the children of God is women
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
If using earingz nd attachments are really unclean thingz I wonder why God allowed abraham to send rebekah earings and bracelets thru his servant . Or stopping people from using it in the bible. Why did jesus not stop people from earings when he came to the world
vivien_obidike: Op, guess u dont use rubber slippers, spoon, plate .... intact anything rubber shouldnt be found in your possession, if ur shirt has rubber bottom u should take it off or u use rubber bottles to store water because if u die with it, it will appear before God as snakes. Imagine dieing with shirts dat has rubber buttons on them, that a whole lot of snakes or u drinking pure water, dat means u taking water stored inside snakes. Op, if u analyze all dis, you still hv a long way to go because u are still using snakes.[/ quote] . Lol! [quote author=pumpindkay]Not only hair, but earrings also. I personally did not believe these not until i found in the bible how God hated and deal with the Israelites because of earrings. Now I understand what was written in the book of Isaiah that hell as been enlarge too take more.
The problem many christains has is that they only listen and follow the pastor and not the Bible or why will u create a statue and called it Jesus while the Bible says thou shall not bow for any other god except me. Any image made and bowed for is an idol it does not matter the name u called it be it holy Jesus. @poster, thanks for the msg. It is not ur duty to make people believe urs is to deliver the msg and u ve did. @ladies if u die with earrings on hell straight. May God forgive all our sins and open our eyes and mind.

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by oladelei: 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Exactly, I wonder what Christianity is turning to? People dont even understand the basic of Christian faith (salvation), which is the reason for so much confusion around!

wat do we believe?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Greets Osinbajo In Church (Photos) / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) / "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.