Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Honestly Now: Do Guys Really Believe In Practice Makes Perfect? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honestly Now: Do Guys Really Believe In Practice Makes Perfect? (905 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honestly Now: Do Guys Really Believe In Practice Makes Perfect? by topup: 4:02am On Jul 17, 2008
I find it hard to believe that guys genuinely have the best intention when they have SO much casual sex, I really do.

I can't help but think 'the practicising' is not so much so that they can satisfy their wives in bed, but so that they can satisfy their appetites during the times of hormonal urges and their youth. Though a wife will be truly grateful that her husband isn't terrible, is it an unrealistic ideal to think a wife and husband cannot practice with each other and learn specifically not what women need but what their ONE and ONLY wife needs in the bedroom?
Every woman is different and no matter how much you know about women's bodies in general you will have to start from scratch when it comes to learning about your wife's.

Give yourself more credit MEN, you are smart fast learners, it won't take you a lifetime to understand how it's done, no need to be so rushed about it now.

If anyone objects to that last sentence they will be admitting that it is because they are young and can get away with such things , that would be the only reason why there would be a hurry to 'f***' as many 'chicks' as they can.
Re: Honestly Now: Do Guys Really Believe In Practice Makes Perfect? by iice(f): 4:32am On Jul 17, 2008
Do you mean practicing during courtship, marriage or at any point in their lives?
Re: Honestly Now: Do Guys Really Believe In Practice Makes Perfect? by topup: 4:34am On Jul 17, 2008
Just when they're single, casual sex.
Re: Honestly Now: Do Guys Really Believe In Practice Makes Perfect? by femzy(m): 4:36am On Jul 17, 2008
So what's the question now

since u don talk everything finish
Re: Honestly Now: Do Guys Really Believe In Practice Makes Perfect? by topup: 4:38am On Jul 17, 2008
Do guys genuinely have sex so they can be great in bed with their wives, so it is an incentive to their wives.

OR

Do they do it because they enjoy it, they're young and can get away with it, and just use the excuse above?
Re: Honestly Now: Do Guys Really Believe In Practice Makes Perfect? by iice(f): 4:39am On Jul 17, 2008
Personally, the practice thing is not always true because some despite all the years of practice have no clue grin But sometimes yes! Practice makes better (not necessarily perfect)
Re: Honestly Now: Do Guys Really Believe In Practice Makes Perfect? by StephenP(m): 4:43am On Jul 17, 2008
@topic, Men just don't go round having sex with every woman they lay their eyes on.
Re: Honestly Now: Do Guys Really Believe In Practice Makes Perfect? by topup: 4:45am On Jul 17, 2008
Wow, StephenP the topic is not to be taken personally, if you're not a man who follows his basic hormonal urges only then you should have no reason to feel at all offended.
Re: Honestly Now: Do Guys Really Believe In Practice Makes Perfect? by onyinye2(f): 4:46am On Jul 17, 2008
@post

i think guys just have sex because they want to. most men dont have to bare with the names:LovePeddler, slut, trick, skank. so watever. but not all guys are like this. i mean i doubt they are really practicing so when they marry their craft is perfected. their young, free, so watever. they see a nice piece of ass, well that shawty is their horse racer to their pony. tongue
Re: Honestly Now: Do Guys Really Believe In Practice Makes Perfect? by Youngpo413: 2:03am On Jun 08, 2015
topup:
I find it hard to believe that guys genuinely have the best intention when they have SO much casual sex, I really do.

I can't help but think 'the practicising' is not so much so that they can satisfy their wives in bed, but so that they can satisfy their appetites during the times of hormonal urges and their youth. Though a wife will be truly grateful that her husband isn't terrible, is it an unrealistic ideal to think a wife and husband cannot practice with each other and learn specifically not what women need but what their ONE and ONLY wife needs in the bedroom?
Every woman is different and no matter how much you know about women's bodies in general you will have to start from scratch when it comes to learning about your wife's.

Give yourself more credit MEN, you are smart fast learners, it won't take you a lifetime to understand how it's done, no need to be so rushed about it now.

If anyone objects to that last sentence they will be admitting that it is because they are young and can get away with such things , that would be the only reason why there would be a hurry to 'f***' as many 'chicks' as they can.
go and advice your fellow b!tches to learn how to close their legs.

(1) (Reply)

Its So Hard To Break Up/cheat On A Lady's In This Situation / Shoukd I Tell Him / Is Marring Another Tribe In Nigeria A Crime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.