Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,641 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Is This Love Or Obsession? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Love Or Obsession? (2564 Views)

What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? / Girls Obsession About Staying Indoors / Help! I Have An Unhealthy Obsession For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Love Or Obsession? by Tolexander: 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
Yemlizzy: I really need to be enlightened as iam so confused.Been going out with this guy ever since ASUU strike began and even at the earliest stage of our been together he always reminds me that i look so much like his late mom but suprisingly seeing her pictures i see no clearcut resemblance between us and often wonder why he says so and knowing he loved his mother could not make me dissuade such thoughts from his mind as i know whats it like to lose ones mom.What iam so scared of is the fact that whenever he expresses his love for me what follows suit is to tell me that iam just like his mother in all ways.....could this love or obsession?
that's just one of the guys' strategies to solicit emotional attention from ladies.

Thank God you could see there isn't any clearcut resemblance!
Re: Is This Love Or Obsession? by jahbiz: 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
thumbs up!
gree-die:
its not obsession, you possess good qualities just lyk his late mum.
Do u know what it means for me to tell a guy that he reminds me of my DAD? its a compliment, be happy
Re: Is This Love Or Obsession? by Yemlizzy(f): 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
linpok:

Lol! Abi d guy don even enta d promised land tey tey sefwink
Hahahaha badt boi cee ur mouth beta go sleep if u no sabi tlk!
Re: Is This Love Or Obsession? by Yemlizzy(f): 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
Mynd_44: That's weird. It is not love but I don't know what it is
Hmmm...i see do learn more on what isn't Love and kindly get back to me.
Re: Is This Love Or Obsession? by Emessy(m): 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
Eyyah he just wants yu 2 breastfeed him
Re: Is This Love Or Obsession? by Yemlizzy(f): 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
Tolexander: that's just one of the guys' strategies to solicit emotional attention from ladies.

Thank God you could see there isn't any clearcut resemblance!
Yea but since he was so insistent had to read in between the lines.
Re: Is This Love Or Obsession? by Tolexander: 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
Yemlizzy:
Yea but since he was so insistent had to read in between the lines.
how else do you want a cat sitting by a fried fish to act?

Aluwala olongbo, ogbon ati keran je ni(all the cat's strategies are nothing but to steal meat)!
Re: Is This Love Or Obsession? by Yemlizzy(f): 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
Tolexander: how else do you want a cat sitting by a fried fish to act?

Aluwala olongbo, ogbon ati keran je ni(all the cat's strategies are nothing but to steal meat)!
This one you sounding like this aint you also a guy so why the indifference.
Re: Is This Love Or Obsession? by Tolexander: 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
Yemlizzy:
This one you sounding like this aint you also a guy so why the indifference.
oh sorry!
The guy very loves you and you very look like his dead and living mum!
Re: Is This Love Or Obsession? by Yemlizzy(f): 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
Tolexander: oh sorry!
The guy very loves you and you very look like his dead and living mum!
Thanks a lot for the blatant observation! NL guys just never cease to amaze me.Your sudden change of view is just perfect.
Re: Is This Love Or Obsession? by linpok: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
Yemlizzy:
Hahahaha badt boi cee ur mouth beta go sleep if u no sabi tlk!

Lol! Bt do u see sincerity in his eyes whenever he speaks?
Re: Is This Love Or Obsession? by linpok: 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
Yemlizzy:
Thanks a lot for the blatant observation! NL guys just never cease to amaze me.Your sudden change of view is just perfect.

I think d word "some" never finish for dictionary,so puliZ modify@Bolded, ejor Ma.
Re: Is This Love Or Obsession? by Yemlizzy(f): 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
linpok:

I think d word "some" never finish for dictionary,so puliZ modify@Bolded, ejor Ma.
I'm sure he understood my point perfectly so i'd rather u do not poke your nose into something that is not of importance to you abeg!
Re: Is This Love Or Obsession? by Yemlizzy(f): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
linpok:

Lol! Bt do u see sincerity in his eyes whenever he speaks?
Hmm its ma business so its up to me to bear the brunt of all my decisions so no personal questions .
Re: Is This Love Or Obsession? by linpok: 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
Yemlizzy: .
I'm sure he understood my point perfectly so i'd rather u do not poke your nose into something that is not of importance to you abeg!

No hard feelings PulizZ!
Re: Is This Love Or Obsession? by linpok: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
Yemlizzy:
Hmm its ma business so its up to me to bear the brunt of all my decisions so no personal questions .

Oh sorry Ma! but am not tryna invade your private life o,! I only asked the same question anybody would have asked,besides I see no reason why this thread should have been created in the first place if you already have your puzzles "all figured out".smiley
Re: Is This Love Or Obsession? by Yemlizzy(f): 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
linpok:

Oh sorry Ma! but am not tryna invade your private life o,! I only asked the same question anybody would have asked,besides I see no reason why this thread should have been created in the first place if you already have your puzzles "all figured out".smiley
Oooh i see that you mean no harm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Figure 8 Ladies ( +18) / Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One / Would You Accept This Kind Of A Gift(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.