Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School (23761 Views)

Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] / Breaking News: Katsina Lawmaker Dies / See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School by chreldb(m): 10:12am On Nov 16, 2013
These are the kind of things lawmakers should be doing with the constituency development they allocated to themselves.
Re: The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School by femogbangba: 10:15am On Nov 16, 2013
Re: The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School by DankemzI(m): 10:26am On Nov 16, 2013
Today, our unity is firm, and our purpose is strong. Our determination unshakable. Together, we will unite our nation and improve the living standards of all our peoples whether in the North or in the South; in the East or in the West.- President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
Re: The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 16, 2013
Deeply touched . Almost sheding tears

Re: The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School by chamboy(m): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2013
simpleseyi:

There is a reward for everything we all do. This man shall be rewarded by God here on earth and after death. IBB has gotten part of his own reward because Maryam who stole with him and who did not advise him against looting the treasury has been taken away by death. Augustus Aikhiomu who also stole with IBB has been taken away by prostrate cancer. Jonathan lost his half brother, Dame Sheppopotamus lost her adopted mother to
the road her husband refused to fix. All those that turned our youths to kidnappers, yahoo-yahoo and armed robbers shall be rewarded. Abdulsalami and Akhigbe shared all oil blocks among themselves, Obasanjo had to cancel the allocation and re-allocated to himself (Obasanjo) and his co-looters. Obasanjo and Abdulsalami just bought Ikeja and Lagos distribution zones of PHCN using our stolen wealth, how much is the total of their life savings as military officers and ex-presidents that can now afford to buy PHCN? All those that are sucking the masses blood through looting of the common wealth shall be rewarded. Sanni Abacha, Wada Nas, Stella Obasanjo,
Segun Agagu, Sola Saraki, Fashola's father, Yisa Yuguda's sister, Patrick Azazi Owoye and others are gone, we are expecting other looters including Tinubu, IBB, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, TY Danjuma, Jerimiah Oseni, Gbenga Daniel, Alao-Akala, DSP Alams, Joshua Dariye, Sani Yerima, the C-in-C (I no mention name oo), Theodora Orji, Segun Oni, Abubakar Audu, Stella Oduah and others to DO THE NEEDFUL by adding RIP to their names as God commands.

THIS LAWMAKER IS BLESSED HERE ON EARTH AND AFTER DEATH. I AM HAPPY FOR HIM. WHILE SOME RULERS ARE RECEIVING CURSES, HE IS RECEIVING PRAYERS.
There are still more looters u didn't mention... dangote, tinubu, ibori..................
Re: The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School by akraym(m): 10:43am On Nov 16, 2013
Le Stylo:
Remove your kids to a public school to feel the pains of the kids that attend such schools then. Too bad, you are only a kid yourself and have absolutely no sense of history to know we had had better days in this very country in the past. I only hope and pray things get back in shape. It would be disastrous for the future generation if Babangida's or Obasanjo's "regime" is the best of good time they ever witnessed all their lives.
Agbaya. I don't have your time
Re: The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School by informatix: 10:46am On Nov 16, 2013
Please lets all share this story in the Facebook pages of our respectful honorable Law makers.
Re: The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School by Alious11(m): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2013
Olugbenger: Fp material.
this story is very true, the man is from my state. all his children attend public schools including his daughter that was used to life in private secondary school. he does publish yearly score card of katsina state government's budget performance, which the government detest so much. he was recently suspended from the house for "allegedly" making derogatory comments on the house and challenging the governor and his officials to take their children to public schools. he ha has a program called " nima na yarda" (I agree) that is pressuring all government officials to take their to public schools. the is a leader but cabals wount let him.

4 Likes

Re: The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School by DonaldGenes(m): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2013
Tears Drop!
Re: The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School by mu2sa2: 10:56am On Nov 16, 2013
This man impresses alot. His children are attending public school - something almost unheard of among the elite. If Gej, ministers, governors, legislators and other politicians hav their children in gov't universities Assu strike wouldn't hav been allowed to drag on like this. Well, God will surely take care of the wicked. If a person like this is the Governor the state would fare better. Compare him with mister shoeless and u know who's the hypocrite. Even today u may find poor children in Otuoke going to school barefoot, when oga shoeless could easily have made the ugly sight history. This man has set a good example and may God bless him. Somebody may say this is politics, but l answer him with 'so what, this is good politics'.

1 Like

Re: The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School by Eziachi: 11:00am On Nov 16, 2013
Something that should be a Right for those kids. Well done to him. He should start the campaign at the floor of the house and challenge his colleagues and other public office holder to buy foot wears for kids from district they hailed from and set up a Facebook page for It. And should be done every three years.

1 Like

Re: The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School by Eziachi: 11:04am On Nov 16, 2013
redcliff:

Oga calm down abeg..sending his chikdren to public schools isnt the problem, the problem is if the education there is of sound and good quality. The man could have also used stolen money to buy the whole scholl children's sandals and socks. And God does not bless in death, the only blessing you get is going to heaven as a righteous and holy being
The dead don't go anywhere but where we originäres-mere soil.
Re: The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School by naptu2: 11:05am On Nov 16, 2013
Nairalanders! How can a story like this lead to insults and personal attacks?

Why can't we learn to agree to disagree?

I'm going to report all of them.

2 Likes

Re: The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 16, 2013
Fadelex:
did u read the article or u just can't comprehend it? when did it become the responsibility of a lawmaker to provide social amenities or infrastructure? the man deserves to be encouraged. only if our legislooters will send their children to public schools they would have known that ASUU is on strike for 4 months now
u r a sycophant! My NASS rep built lecture halls fully furnished in all our community schools, community bore holes in strategic locations and even awarded a contract to grade roads in my constituency. And yet u say it is nt a lawmaker's responsibility to provide social amenities! Mr ITK, do u knw hw much our NASS members collect for constituency projects annually? U r a syncophant I repeat.
Re: The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School by thaoriginator: 11:19am On Nov 16, 2013
I will be damned if I waka pass without praying for this kind manshocked may almighty God rewards him abundantly! May he and HIS family be protected from all EVILS! May he not see an untimely death! May he lives to do more for the poor people in his state and Nigeria in general! Amin.
Re: The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School by Fadelex(m): 11:19am On Nov 16, 2013
Jenams: u r a sycophant! My NASS rep built lecture halls fully furnished in all our community schools, community bore holes in strategic locations and even awarded a contract to grade roads in my constituency. And yet u say it is nt a lawmaker's responsibility to provide social amenities! Mr ITK, do u knw hw much our NASS members collect for constituency projects annually? U r a syncophant I repeat.
hmmmm.. if he didn't use the constituency allowance on the citizens nobody will probe him, so many of them sees the constituency allowance as their personal money. and if you're coming from that angle, that means no politicians including Jonathan, fashola, akpabio and so on deserve to be praised 'coz whatever they did they used state resources. bros, for dis man to even send his wards to public school it's commendable and for him to yield to suggestion of his little daughter deserved to be applauded.

2 Likes

Re: The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School by texazzpete(m): 11:19am On Nov 16, 2013
Jenams: u r a sycophant! My NASS rep built lecture halls fully furnished in all our community schools, community bore holes in strategic locations and even awarded a contract to grade roads in my constituency. And yet u say it is nt a lawmaker's responsibility to provide social amenities! Mr ITK, do u knw hw much our NASS members collect for constituency projects annually? U r a syncophant I repeat.

You would have had a point if the man in question was a member of the NASS and receives the bloated 'constituency allowance' that assembly is infamous four.

This lawmaker belongs to the Katsina state house of assembly and is from the opposition party. So his point stands that you seemingly have an issue with comprehending written English.

1 Like

Re: The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School by tintingz(m): 11:22am On Nov 16, 2013
Fadelex:
if you really know history, you should know that the role of a lawmaker is to make laws not provide amenities, while the role of executive is to provide amenities. wit d way you're calling my family, I can only conclude you're from a scattered home.
Thank you!...the guy is too dumb to know that the kastina man is a "Lawmaker"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2015 Presidential Election Ballot Papers Found In London / Buhari To Meet His Doctor In Paris On Saturday - Sahara Reporters / Niger Delta Avengers Are Criminals! - Ateke Tom says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.