Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School (23757 Views)

Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] / Breaking News: Katsina Lawmaker Dies / See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School by Isiterere(m): 9:35am On Nov 17, 2013
I found this story hard to be true cos is too good to be true but with all d detail and d op that posted it , I have believe in her .

But I expect this kind of gesture from a shoeless and clueless president.

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School by rhames(m): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
May the Almighty Allah Reward him plentifold.Amen. Even Dangote cannot do more than this.
Re: The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School by TMoni1(m): 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
Two observations for me:

1 It really doesnt cost much to touch peoples lives...its only takes a compassionate heart.

2 Show your children how to be compassionate...this mans child was not selfish but she thought about all the other kids in school.

I personally give more credit to this mans child for not being selfish!!!
Re: The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School by soulglo: 12:01am On Nov 18, 2013
God bless him and his family
Re: The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School by baba11(m): 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
king94: We hear about negative stories in all facets of lyf everyday.It is therefore heartwarming 2 hear this story about a politician who also cares about d ppl around him.May God bless him immensely.
May God bless him according to his intention,remember election is around the corner!
Re: The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School by baba11(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
Jenams: hello! Wat is dis praise singin all abt? Did he use his personal money to buy d sandals for all d kids or state govt money? To me, he is doin dat to secure his wards for security purpose. He was nt elected to buy shoes but to develop edu infrasture and provide other social amenities.
Abi o,where do you think his constituency allowance'll go except something like this!People are just ignorant naturally and not ready to learn!!!
Re: The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School by baba11(m): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
redcliff:

Oga calm down abeg..sending his chikdren to public schools isnt the problem, the problem is if the education there is of sound and good quality. The man could have also used stolen money to buy the whole scholl children's sandals and socks. And God does not bless in death, the only blessing you get is going to heaven as a righteous and holy being
You are on point bros....
Re: The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School by baba11(m): 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
chreld_b: These are the kind of things lawmakers should be doing with the constituency development they allocated to themselves.
Re: The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School by baba11(m): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
Jenams: u r a sycophant! My NASS rep built lecture halls fully furnished in all our community schools, community bore holes in strategic locations and even awarded a contract to grade roads in my constituency. And yet u say it is nt a lawmaker's responsibility to provide social amenities! Mr ITK, do u knw hw much our NASS members collect for constituency projects annually? U r a syncophant I repeat.
Abeg tell dem....
Re: The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School by baba11(m): 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
pawa4ul:
That he bought sandals and socks is not the reason people are singing praises and praying for him, but for having the sense of both justice, empathy and equity that made him send his children to public school is what people are commending. That way, he as a law maker can know the quality of education that is inherent in his locality. God guide him.
This is the only onus in my comments - commending him for sending his children to public,i do not regret this sha!but wait,let's look it @ this angle,if he intended to send his wards to private schools,and he couldn't find any,what do you think he would do?Northern states are backward academically,you have to know that!!!
Re: The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School by baba11(m): 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
satowind:

Fool lyk u if he didn't do it wat will u do? Wat will all those kids do? Dose dat didn't do it wat hv u done. Only u nah fool if u tink dat man don't deserve gods blessing. Dere was no money in dere allocation 4 sandals 4 students he did it out of his own pocket mumu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Full Text Of President Jonathan 8th Presidential Media Chat Today / Isaac Alfa Wins Kogi East Senatorial Rerun Election / ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.