Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings (2821 Views)

When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? / 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Andyblaze: 12:15am On Nov 16, 2013
vizkiz:

bby there's sumfin fishy abt dis ur prick(ish)ness. . .i'm finkinq u jst qot ''pricked'' grin
will u accepted ur sister to dating a man with piercing?
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 16, 2013
Andyblaze: plz dunt derail the thread.

Will u accept a cute rich guys that haves pink lips with piercings?
I don't decipher what you just type, come again undecided
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Idowuogbo(f): 12:18am On Nov 16, 2013
Andyblaze:
What if we are already dating then i get a hollywood movie role that requires me to be pierced, will u dump me?
No! After we b collect our pay cheque, u mustu comot d excess aluminium u pack for body. No buts no pleading.
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Andyblaze: 12:19am On Nov 16, 2013
mayapop: I don't decipher what you just type, come again undecided
my mama no born me two times
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by vizkiz: 12:20am On Nov 16, 2013
Andyblaze: will u accepted ur sister to dating a man with piercing?

there's notinq abt me ''acceptinq'' her 2 do anyfin...she's old enouqh 2 make decisions n face d consequences
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Andyblaze: 12:21am On Nov 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
No! After we b collect our pay cheque, u mustu comot d excess aluminium u pack for body. No buts no pleading.
what if it have become my trademark and people begin to travel from around the world to come and see my piercing like a historical edifice and i have offers to insure my piercings for millions?
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Andyblaze: 12:22am On Nov 16, 2013
vizkiz:

there's notinq abt me ''acceptinq'' her 2 do anyfin...she's old enouqh 2 make decisions n face d consequences
so if somebody like me with mental case come ur house u will accept me because ur sister love me?
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Idowuogbo(f): 12:27am On Nov 16, 2013
Andyblaze:
what if it have become my trademark and people begin to travel from around the world to come and see my piercing like a historical edifice and i have offers to insure my piercings for millions?
Historical gini? It b like say dis guy don use crude oil dilute d paraga he drink this night
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Andyblaze: 12:38am On Nov 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Historical gini? It b like say dis guy don use crude oil dilute d paraga he drink this night
babes plz i want to know ur opionions becuz i want to be with u as ur sweety
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:18am On Nov 16, 2013
Idowuogbo: Dem swear for this boy tru tru

No be small one!
Mtchewwwwwww
Attention Seeker!!!!!!!!
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:24am On Nov 16, 2013
This guy is something else!!!!
I can't just deal.
Gold ring in the nose will filter foul smell, say whatttttt!!!!!

Kissing a guy with mouth odour won't matter cos the gold piercing in his tongue will counteract it, pardonn!!!

This guy is just not serious!!!!!
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by vizkiz: 2:11am On Nov 16, 2013
Andyblaze: so if somebody like me with mental case come ur house u will accept me because ur sister love me?

madt keh Ah neva knw ooh grin buh still she's qat a choice of hers...hw wuld u feel if ur qf's bro z aqainst u? Shey u no qo swear 4 d quy ni?
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by yousee(m): 6:29am On Nov 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Piercings? NO! Tatts? Yeah! cheesy

Tatts? Like lil tunechi's?
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by NadiaSA1(f): 6:46am On Nov 16, 2013
Andyblaze:
but u know if a guy with gold ring in his tongue kiss a woman even if the man hav mouth odour the gold taste will overcome it
shocked shocked na wa this is a first!!!
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Danhumprey: 9:00am On Nov 16, 2013
Andyblaze: Ayan planning to get piercings like sean tizzle on my eye, ear nose and tongue but u know nigerians and their judgemental backwardness might criticize me. I want to know from the ladies here, will u accept friendship from a guy with piercings?

If u take him to ur parents as their future son in law, will they accept him?

Plz serious replies as you can see ayam serious these days
Interesting. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Danhumprey: 9:02am On Nov 16, 2013
Andyblaze:
Thank, i will go for ear own tomorrow.
I want to pierce the nose becuz atimes wen i go to ghetto i smell different bad bad smell and gold in my nose will help filter some of the smell.

But dunt u like a hip pop guy with 21st century metrosexual swag?
Andy,you are a serious case. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Danhumprey: 9:04am On Nov 16, 2013
adaobi123:

Please what is this ?

Piercings does not always equal to swag. Period.
Stop taking this clown serious! He is just a joker just like Mr.Cork. grin
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Danhumprey: 9:06am On Nov 16, 2013
Andyblaze:
plz dont insult me. I am a married man
I see! And you go about chasing girls? grin grin grin grin
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Danhumprey: 9:09am On Nov 16, 2013
mayapop: Pierce your prick too
Why are you so infatuated with the male s.ex organ? Is your punny itching you? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Andyblaze: 10:24am On Nov 16, 2013
Danhumprey: I see! And you go about chasing girls? grin grin grin grin
i want to cot fun while am yung na
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Andyblaze: 10:26am On Nov 16, 2013
ferhyntorlah: This guy is something else!!!!
I can't just deal.
Gold ring in the nose will filter foul smell, say whatttttt!!!!!

Kissing a guy with mouth odour won't matter cos the gold piercing in his tongue will counteract it, pardonn!!!

This guy is just not serious!!!!!
baby u haf to study physiques and kemistry to understand how this thing work. Plz haf u pass ssce?
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Andyblaze: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2013
Danhumprey: Why are you so infatuated with the male s.ex organ? Is your punny itching you? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
so mayapop haf herpes
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Andyblaze: 10:30am On Nov 16, 2013
Nadia_SA1: shocked shocked na wa this is a first!!!
babes what curse mouth odour is a germ called halistosis maracana maradona, now in gold ring there is a element called robolotis. When it meets with the halistosis maracana maradona a chemical reaction occurs that eliminates the odour. U know am a science boy?

1 Like

Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Andyblaze: 10:31am On Nov 16, 2013
vizkiz:

madt keh Ah neva knw ooh grin buh still she's qat a choice of hers...hw wuld u feel if ur qf's bro z aqainst u? Shey u no qo swear 4 d quy ni?
i will arrange babe for him and he wil love me
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Dannylux: 10:32am On Nov 16, 2013
Andyblaze go kill person grin
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Andyblaze: 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2013
Dannylux: Andyblaze go kill person grin
respect me am not a clown. Ayam serios these days
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Danhumprey: 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
Andyblaze:
so mayapop haf herpes
Are u asking me? Why don't you ask her? cheesy
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Danhumprey: 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2013
Andyblaze:
i want to cot fun while am yung na
You must be out of ur freaking mind. angry
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Tiyazman(m): 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2013
Make una beg them to release me cry

#TeamGOM
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by NadiaSA1(f): 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
Andyblaze:
babes what curse mouth odour is a germ called halistosis maracana maradona, now in gold ring there is a element called robolotis. When it meets with the halistosis maracana maradona a chemical reaction occurs that eliminates the odour. U know am a science boy?
na wa 4 u!!
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by overdrive(m): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
Tiyazman: Make una beg them to release me cry

#TeamGOM

Crime?
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Andyblaze: 12:13am On Nov 18, 2013
Tiyazman: Make una beg them to release me cry

#TeamGOM

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? / See The Guy Who Is Dating And Sleeping With Two Identical Twins Sister [Photos] / I Am About To Tie Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.