Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday (32202 Views)

Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th / How An American Lady Converted To Islam / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by akereconfi: 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
Is this an ADVERT or what?. So this is now news abi and why where they paid, since they are now paying converts, expect more..............I trust our Ibo brothers, dem no dey slack......

TOBACCO smokers are liable to die young is clearly written on the pack of a cigarette............does that stop People from smoking it??

2 Likes

Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by rmaubsiau(m): 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2013
And they say: "None shall enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian." Those are their (vain) desires. Say: "Produce your proof if ye are truthful." Q(2:111)

4 Likes

Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by dnawah(m): 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2013
Poverty and frustration no good o! When we r lookin up to Jesus,some r lookin up to men.abi them be death & dump?okeeey since them born them,them never go village b4.pls make una no verse 4 me o!
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by Afrok(m): 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ok... Good to know nd I think none of dem was forced to convert, dt's how it should be. Exercising Freedom of religion nd conversion should be encouraged, nd not force on religion nd conversion. But wait o why was it shown live on NTA? so many converts in crusades around my neighbourhood nd nobody cares to make it a news, i'm happy for all of dem coz wot we need is one Nigeria irrespective of religion.

2 Likes

Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by obioraj: 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
The love of money is d root of all evil,what shall it profit a man to gain d whole world nd loss his soul.be wise

3 Likes

Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by moderatorr: 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
Igbo boys never dull.
in my final year, 2 of my class mates traveled 2 Maiduguri, converted to islam, got 3.5 mil each, and traveled back (end of case)
One is still an atheist. Ths other is now an Eckist smiley heheheee

9 Likes

Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by shidof(m): 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
Masha Allah
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by shidof(m): 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
Masha Allah , ua highly welkum to d fold of d gr8st nd happiest ummah on d earth.

1 Like

Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by simpleseyi: 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
Forza p: Ewwww,frm light to darkness,hellfire candidates undecided

thunder go fire any muslim wey go qoute me angry

My brother, have you forgotten the biblical doctrine that says LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THY SELF?
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by deols(f): 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
Pathetic liars all around. And some people are dumb enough to believe the lies.

Someone heard that they were paid?

And some are actually dumb enough to believe it. Smh.
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by deols(f): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
Forza p: Ewwww,frm light to darkness,hellfire candidates undecided

thunder go fire any muslim wey go qoute me angry

An example of a good and tolerant christian!

2 Likes

Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by deols(f): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
Nonybb: U people are actually making mockery of islam. Why do islam need a witness of man for it to flourish? Lol u guys love propaganda and media hype alot. Do u knw how many millions of Naira that was given to those guys? I heard that each igbo man there recieved not less than 2 million naira each. Some even got 5 millions from some Governors and Alhajis

It appears you are lying.Why not prove it?

1 Like

Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by nurmanteasynoni: 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
Please I want to use this medium to beg everybody as follows: IF u wish to comment or quote someone,, please make it possible without INSULTS, it will do us no good to insult ourselves anytime it comes to religious matters,, perhaps THE ALMIGHTY alone knows who HIS true servants or worshipers are,,the existence of various religions I believe is a test to mankind,,, let's pass it,,,REMEMBER,, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US WILL DIE SOMETIME,, and we will be called to account for our deeds,, let us all try and MAKE HEAVEN,, pls,, perhaps only THE ALMIGHTY knows,,,,... ASSALAM ALAEKUM..

1 Like

Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
Mbaitoli kwa..
Instead of me to convert to Islam..

I'd Rather die or be An Atheist..
They sold their souls to the Devil for money..

1 Like

Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by deols(f): 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ifyjemila: pls can someone send me the contact of brother Ndubuisi Nasir from Awka Anambra state?

You are an Igbo Muslim? Your name suggests it.
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by ivyy(f): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
If you like come from kafancha or under the ground, when we all die, we would go back to our creator. And believe it or not our creator is one and the same. It wasn't a diferent God dt created the ibos, yorubas, hausas, blacks, caucasians,or asians much less hindu, islam, xtianity.
Wondering when all the unnecesary hate wld end

1 Like

Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by lazyboy94(m): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
Lwkmd
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2013
pwaju: Its common 2 all religions. After all empyt vessles make most noise
datz y churches do d most shouting..mod abeg no offence
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by digospel2: 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2013
Okorocha name and Ngige are missing in the list.
Pls find out what happen with their names.
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2013
So the one that was ISREAL is now bearing Suleiman.
The one that was bearing PETER is now bearing Nasir.
The one that was bearing JOHN,JOHN I repeat...is now bearing Muhammed...KAI!!!...smh cry
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by Sike(m): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2013
TAKBEER!!!

2 Likes

Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
They were aid heavily.

The OP did not state that.

The guys were paid heavily. It is a very big shame!
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by tonychristopher: 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
maclatunji: According to the source.

ALHAJI MUHAMMAD KABIR ORJIEGBULAM,
AND SOME OF THE NEW IGBO CONVERTS
IN NATIONAL MOSQUE ABUJA TODAY.
1. CHIEF ISRAEL NWACHUKWU
{UDOBUNDU 1 OF IFAKALA MBAITOLI LGA
IMO STATE} NOW CHIEF SULEIMAN
NWACHUKWU.

2. UCHENNA UKAH {AFARA MBAITOLI LGA,
IMO STATE} NOW IBRAHIM UKAH.

3. TOBECHI UKAH {AFARA MBAITOLI LGA,
IMO STATE} NOW ABDULLAHI UKAH.

4. STANLEY UZOIGWE AFARA MBAITOLI
LGA, IMO STATE} NOW MUHAMMAD SANI
UZOIGWE.

5. BONGO EDET {CROSS RIVERS} NOW
ABDULMALIK EDET

6. BABALOLA SHEGUN {ONDO STATE} NOW
HASSAN SHEGUN

7. KEVIN NMADU {IFAKALA MBAITOLI LGA
IMO STATE} NOW BELLO NMADU

8. KOSORO OFOLETE {AFARA MBAITOLI
LGA IMO STATE} NOW HABIBULLAH
OFOLETE

9. PETER NDUBUISI {AWKA ANAMBRA
STATE} NOW NASIR NDUBUISI

10. PRINCE DULLA {AKWA IBOM STATE}
NOW BASHIR DULLA

11. OSITA AGOCHA {AFARA MBAITOLI LGA
IMO STATE} NOW JAMIL AGOCHA

12. CHICHEBEM NWABIRIKA {AFARA
MBAITOLI LGA IMO STATE} NOW HARUNA
NWABIRIKA

13. PASCAL IROEGBULAM {AFARA
MBAITOLI LGA IMO STATE} NOW
ABDULAZEEZ IROEGBULAM

14.IFEANYI UZOMA {AFARA MBAITOLI LGA
IMO STATE} NOW SULEIMAN UZOMA

15. NDUKA NWEKO {AFARA MBAITOLI LGA
IMO STATE} NOW ADAM NWEKO

16. NNAEMEKA UZOMA {AFARA MBAITOLI
LGA IMO STATE} NOW DAWUDA UZOMA

17. PRINCE ONYEKWUMA {AFARA
MBAITOLI LGA IMO STATE} NOW ALIYU
ONYEKWUMA

18. ANAYO ADUGBAA {AFARA MBAITOLI
LGA IMO STATE} NOW MUSA ADUGBAA

19. CHIEF ENG KENNETH AMAH {AFARA
MBAITOLI LGA IMO STATE} NOW CHIEF
ENG HASSAN AMAH.

20. JOHN KUMMAH {KADUNA STATE} NOW
MUHAMMAD

MAY ALLAH MAKE THEM GOOD MUSLIMS
AND ALSO USEFUL TO ISLAMIC RELIGION
AMEEN.

good but as a pure igbo man I know that these guys are there for financial gains...igbos look at Islam with condescending eyes. trust me...I know imo dudes ....they are there for money

3 Likes

Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by IamDebola: 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2013

10 Likes

Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by lazyboy94(m): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
Dem no see ogboni nothing Igbo man no go do 4 money
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by godumes: 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
All wht i knw in life is ds- "cry ur own cry".
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by IamDebola: 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by nikegbade(f): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
Maa sha Allah!

1 Like

Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by Omojayejaye(m): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
I too like ibo guys....no dulling at all..I envy their wonderful entrepreneurship skills..it is really out of this world...FRESH CASH thingy embarassed tongue embarassed tongue
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by eluquenson(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
Allahu Akbar, the best decision of a lifetime has been taken by them, may Allah increase their knowledge & wisdom to practice the religion of peace

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured / Sheikh Mustapha Sanusi Zuglool's Burial: Massive Crowd Shutdown Isolo (Photos) / Ruling On Eating Onions And Garlic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.