Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday (32201 Views)

Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th / How An American Lady Converted To Islam / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by olanyte: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nonybb: Why are these news? People are converting almost everyday in my church and NO man anounces it. Eventually millions are droving frm islam to churches in the northern. And Why are u people making and taking islam like an ideological conquest that must infiltrate to man? Other faith are having the same news too but no noise
you are free to let us know and if no go and die.
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by omoredia: 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
When I sEe peace in the Middle East then I will know what Islam means! For now I rep for Jesus Christ!
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by pete4real(m): 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
No be small they don hammer
Phoenix619: They were paid at least 7 million naira each.
https://www.nairaland.com/1519993/wamakko-yuguda-rochas-shower-cash

Our boys don hammer. grin grin
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by Aboudaiby: 11:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
Just 18 or 20 ppl? Those 18 or 20 lost sheeps acct for millions won in Middle belt(islam stronghold pre-independent) now 80% christain areas or deislamizing south-kaduna(former 9ja islamic capital along with sokoto) who will dream of xtain gov n ssg in kaduna 2-decades ago, n what of SW, u'll never c Evang. blown trumpet or call media over this cos heaven is d target, from 35% to 50% over just 5-decade, we know who is losing..May God protect n blessed preist,missionary n Evangelise is danger n difficult areas lyk north to enable them to save more soul, AMEN
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by Danmas: 12:47am On Nov 18, 2013
Ibanga p: I guess they were moved by the solemn sermon of the Imam.
Please, what are the procedures you follow when giving your life to Mohammed (*SAW*wateva that means), as compared to the prayer of salvation wen giving ur life to Jesus Christ? Just curios though.
Reasonable answers pls. Thanks
No prayer is necessary, you believe that there is no god except Allah (almighty) and prophet Muhammad (salallahu alaihi wa sallam) is his massenger and last prophet sent by Allah. Lastly believe that Allah sent prophet Isa (alaihis salam) is created by Him, and is his massenger. After which you agree to live your life according to islamic rights.
May Allah open our hearts for good.
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by blackorpheus(m): 1:00am On Nov 18, 2013
Igbo men? Lol..
FACT! Nt less than 50 converts were recieved at that Crusade in your neighbourhood.. We need not TV..
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by luggy(m): 1:41am On Nov 18, 2013
people of afara need help, dat is why thy took another. dimenssion, meanwhile as an igbo man, I wish them., convert more and more and make. more money from. abokis.
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by glasmirow(m): 6:39am On Nov 18, 2013
If a Muslim converted to Christianity does not mean that he was bribed or some thing else.it's just that the light of the truth is shining brighter more and more and day by day.Come to think of this,why is it that the non Muslims embrace Islam more than the Muslims that converted to Christianity? PLS SOME BODY SHOULD GIVE ME A MATURED REASONABLE GOOD ANSWER
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by patpaul: 7:43am On Nov 18, 2013
you have just lost your investment because there is no such name as PRINCE DULLA in Akwa Ibom. it does not have a meaning in Akwa ibom STAE LANGUAGES. Ask your so called convert to tell you WHERE EXACTLY IN AKWA IBOM STATE IS HE FROM.
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by vedaxcool(m): 7:59am On Nov 18, 2013
Abou-daiby:
Just 18 or 20 ppl? Those 18 or 20 lost sheeps acct for millions won in Middle belt(islam stronghold pre-independent) now 80% christain areas or deislamizing south-kaduna(former 9ja islamic capital along with sokoto) who will dream of xtain gov n ssg in kaduna 2-decades ago, n what of SW, u'll never c Evang. blown trumpet or call media over this cos heaven is d target, from 35% to 50% over just 5-decade, we know who is losing..May God protect n blessed preist,missionary n Evangelise is danger n difficult areas lyk north to enable them to save more soul, AMEN

Paul said if by my lies the truth abides then why call me a sinner? The above is nothing more than Evangelism by Lies, the so called middle belt and parts of the North have always been either animist \ pagan worshipers or christians and not muslims as the liar in you wants to propagate, there is really nothing to loose or win, God guides who he wants and leave's astray who he wants, at the end God would not be happy with the sort lies u r telling in this thread! I understand u are hurt, but lying won't make the pain go away!

4 Likes

Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by surplusspending(m): 9:03am On Nov 18, 2013
Laughing tire for here o..igbo guys with business.
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by Asabeq(f): 9:36am On Nov 18, 2013
Igbo boys doing what they know best!!
Its all about the benjamins!! grin

Meanwhile my father got only a Rosary,Bible and welcome song from a croocked voice choir after he converted cry

1 Like

Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by Asabeq(f): 9:43am On Nov 18, 2013
My father was a muslim and today most people call him "the man who met Jesus" while some call him 'the man wey carry catholic for head" you can't see him without a Rosary!!!

Mind you I have seen a man here in abj who converted from Islam to a staunch deeper life member!

glasmirow: If a Muslim converted to Christianity does not mean that he was bribed or some thing else.it's just that the light of the truth is shining brighter more and more and day by day.Come to think of this,why is it that the non Muslims embrace Islam more than the Muslims that converted to Christianity? PLS SOME BODY SHOULD GIVE ME A MATURED REASONABLE GOOD ANSWER

1 Like

Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by AbdulQ1(m): 10:24am On Nov 18, 2013
ALLAHU AKBAR!!!! MAY ALLAH(S.W.T) EASE GOOD IMAAN.

1 Like

Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by aryzgreat: 10:53am On Nov 18, 2013
Ifyjemila: pls can someone send me the contact of brother Ndubuisi Nasir from Awka Anambra state?

Wot part of awka are u from? Ur village?

Very important. Pls reply
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by Nja147: 11:17am On Nov 18, 2013
I assure you there is a purpose for doing this. Igbo man can go an lent to get what he want. There are countless non Christian converting to Christianity every day. So what is the big deal about this.
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 18, 2013
Pls cn sm1 tell me why it was show in nta d national tv. was if it ws d reverse it wil be vilolent everywhere
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by aryzgreat: 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
D dude dat claim to be from awka shud shut up. Awka don't bear ndubuisi as surname. Who can get me his contact, let me question him, scammers wanna spoil d name of my town. God forbid.

Mtchewwww!
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by kaybyte: 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
glasmirow: If a Muslim converted to Christianity does not mean that he was bribed or some thing else.it's just that the light of the truth is shining brighter more and more and day by day.Come to think of this,why is it that the non Muslims embrace Islam more than the Muslims that converted to Christianity? PLS SOME BODY SHOULD GIVE ME A MATURED REASONABLE GOOD ANSWER
yes i can see that on the medai and news paper . The light of how pastors are raping and sleeping with ladies here and there. Everytime on news paper we see it. See how your churches are biulding big big schools that even the ordinary members cant send there children because they cant afford the fees, eg winners, redeem. All this is enough to know that there is no light there but darkness.

1 Like

Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by SharafG: 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
AlhamduliLlah for them. My Allah make them firm on the Straight Path. Of course they are not the first & would not be the last. Islam is the fastest growing religion all over the globe. People accept Islam enmasse daily in Europe & America in spite of the attacks and propagandas.(Q48V27-29;Q9V32-33)

I congratulate the Igbo folk for the development and wish my brethren overlook all insults on this trend or elsewhere. Being a Muslim is not without price. (Q29V2-3; Q25V63)

Meanwhile, the Muslim world has more responsibilities on Da'wah. We've neglected this vital aspect of the Deen & left a great number of people on wrong path. This definitely we'll all account for as the heirs of the Prophets.(Q3V102-104)

One bitter truth is - MANY PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF DECIETS, CONTRADICTIONS, HERO-WORSHIP AND ABSOLUTE MATERIALITY IN OTHER FAITHS. The alternative is ISLAM but the present day Muslims make Islam difficult for people to understand! Millions who are yet to declare for Islam already knew that Islam is the only way to salvation here and hereafter. Let's help bring more people out of dakness to light.(Q2V256-257, Q29V59)

Once again, Dear brothers and sisters you are welcome to Islam, THE NATURAL WAY OF LIFE. May you be assets to the Deen (ameen) and may you and I end it up in Aljannatul Firdaus (ameen).

1 Like

Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by Aboudaiby: 12:46am On Nov 19, 2013
[quote author=vedaxcool]

Paul said if by my lies the truth abides then why call me a sinner? The above is nothing more than Evangelism by Lies, the so called middle belt and parts of the North have always been either animist \ pagan worshipers or christians and not muslims as the liar in you wants to propagate, there is really nothing to loose or win, God guides who he wants and leave's astray who he wants, at the end God would not be happy with the sort lies u r telling in this thread! I understand u are hurt...........@vedaxcool, Atleast Paul didn't ordered jew/makkans buchering or make distorted form of Toral/Bible is holy bk thru great manipulation n lies..Evangelist lie? Mayb that is why we av many yakubu n isa by name buh nw christain lyk gen yakubu gowon,ibrahim yakowa..tell me plateau,kogi,nass n s. Kaduna(former islam capital nw partitioned btw muslim areas n Christain areas) are also lie Or u neva been to those area in rnct tyms? Then i'll reconmmend bi-focal spectacle for u, isn't is a coincidence that muslim make up 65% 9jarian b4 independence nw 45%(pew study,nation encyclopedia,wikipedia)?..islam needs these 18 ppl bought by money dearly while churches in borno, kaduna n kafanchan get bigger
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by sherrif222: 5:19am On Nov 19, 2013
I am not surprised because there have been so many moves from the Islamic sects to penetrate the eastern
region, but it is so appalling that the eastern governors can fall so cheap for political gains. this is one of the ways
they penetrate the eastern region and i will not be surprised if the newly converts are
offered to assist the Boko haram terrorist as a test to their faith. it is a shame that the eastern politicians are
so desperate to do anything for political gain. but they should not forget that nothing goes for nothing. and
the battle is not a physical one.

ask yourself what is now the aim of sharing money to new Islamic converts ?

what is the agenda of Muslim conversion in eastern region

how does it benefit the economy of the state

how many victims of accident and death have received compensation from the so called philanthropic governor

the next program will be to award contracts to the new converts and maybe scholarship for their children

Is this part of the conditions that were given to Gov. Rochas and his fellow stooges by their northern Godfathers
for their support in the coming election.

How does this improves the security of the state

is it not clear that with the newly convert and the campaign for eastern Muslim will give rise to Islamic extremism
and the northerners will be encouraged to flee into the state in thousands.

I am very sure that with the new designation of Boko-Haram as international terrorist group the US will
flood the country with CIA that will begin to monitor anybody with extreme Islamic connections......Please watch out
for our northern governors there is chaos on the way ..
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by Aboudaiby: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2013
kaybyte: yes i can see that on the medai and news paper . The light of how pastors are raping and sleeping with ladies here and there. Everytime on news paper we see it. See how your churches are biulding big big schools that even the ordinary members cant send there children because they cant afford the fees, eg winners, redeem. All this is enough to know that there is no light there but darkness.
alhajis n sheik never sleep with girls buh snatches another man wife(sunnah?)..Yes, church are building big schl? Buh do u know as a C.A.C member what subsidies am entitle to if i sent my child to JABU in schl fees n others? Can't laff, no wonder u're crying wen one christain uni failed to admmited a muslim guy nt so long ago wen all ur alhajis do with his wealth is nt for ppl buh to marry new wives accding to sunnah..a guy here lamely accused Paul of being a liar n i told him truth abt gen. Mo, why did hypocrite ban me n hid my post? It seem muslims feel insecure abt there so-called 'perfect religion' based on lie n manipulated stories from holy Toral, shm
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by kaybyte: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
Abou-daiby:
alhajis n sheik never sleep with girls buh snatches another man wife(sunnah?)..Yes, church are building big schl? Buh do u know as a C.A.C member what subsidies am entitle to if i sent my child to JABU in schl fees n others? Can't laff, no wonder u're crying wen one christain uni failed to admmited a muslim guy nt so long ago wen all ur alhajis do with his wealth is nt for ppl buh to marry new wives accding to sunnah..a guy here lamely accused Paul of being a liar n i told him truth abt gen. Mo, why did hypocrite ban me n hid my post? It seem muslims feel insecure abt there so-called 'perfect religion' based on lie n manipulated stories from holy Toral, shm
all what you are saying is a lie. I have plenty friends who are members of the churches i have mentioned who can neither go nor send there children there because of the fees. As for many wives, islam has profer solutions to your problems. Statisticaly women are almost 9 million morethan me go and do your research. So if everybody get married to just one wife, who will marry the rest? Thats the reason for the numbers of prostitutes we have. And so many christains who claim to have married just one wife and yet they have girlfriends out. This are things we see everyday. They even in ur hood xtians with one wife and plenty babes.

1 Like

Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by UyiIredia(m): 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hmmn. And they are OVERWHEMIGNLY Imo-birthed Igbos. I smell a rat. People sometimes switcg religions for political gains and I have seen this whilst in KC: how am I not sure this applies here ?
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by vedaxcool(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Hmmn. And they are OVERWHEMIGNLY Imo-birthed Igbos. I smell a rat. People sometimes switcg religions for political gains and I have seen this whilst in KC: how am I not sure this applies here ?

Since you don't, you should accept it as their own personal matter, Allah knows those who worship him.
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by Aboudaiby: 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2013
kaybyte: all what you are saying is a lie. I have plenty friends who are members of the churches i have mentioned who can neither go nor send there children there because of the fees. As for many wives, islam has profer solutions to your problems. Statisticaly women are almost 9 million morethan me go and do your research. So if everybody get married to just one wife, who will marry the rest? Thats the reason for the numbers of prostitutes we have. And so many christains who claim to have married just one wife and yet they have girlfriends out. This are things we see everyday. They even in ur hood xtians with one wife and plenty babes.
it a lie? Just because someone u knew didn't send their ward there, i also know some akure indigine who can't afford FUTA fees n a waited 3 yrs at home just to get admission into OAU, does that mean that all Akure born doesn't go to FUTA? Ask urself, according to JABU shcl data C.A.C ward make up 70% of their student cos it one of their basic for admission, i don't need to tell u what Akure or Ado born benefit by schling in FUTA/UNAD talkless of church schl..adultery is common/general prob, my mum's friend hubby(a muslim,doctor,alhaji) has 3 wives at home yet moves arnd with several woman frnd

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured / Sheikh Mustapha Sanusi Zuglool's Burial: Massive Crowd Shutdown Isolo (Photos) / Ruling On Eating Onions And Garlic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.