Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} (6085 Views)

Singles And Sex: How Do I Say No When My Hormones Say Go? / BREAKING NEWS: Must See For All Lovers Of Sex Both Singles And Married. / Nairaland's Singles & Married Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
Hi D-Exp; hope you're cool....

Also saying Hi to the 3 speakers.....

Vivi gurl; just about to take a sit and read your write-up.....
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by DExplorer1: 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2013
"Nothing is as unattractive as someone with a crappy attitude towards life"
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by DExplorer1: 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
sanb: Hi D-Exp; hope you're cool....

Also saying Hi to the 3 speakers.....

Vivi gurl; just about to take a sit and read your write-up.....
Reply my PM, it's got cobwebs by now.
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by DExplorer1: 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2013
"The most important thing you're bringing on board a relationship is YOU!

More interesting facts. . . Coming up! smiley
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by UjSizzle(f): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
Beautiful Vivianc smiley
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by DExplorer1: 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2013
"If you can't build yourself (whole) you can't build a relationship and a complete relationship will ALWAYS be a MIRAGE to you"
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by vivianc(f): 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2013
HOW THEN DO WE WORK TOWARD A COMPLETE RELATION?
In the beginning of the relationship:
1. Get a life.
2. Allow the man to be the man, let him come for you, let him chase you. They love the chase, they live for it, do not deny them that excitement.
3. Mind the way you dress. There is nothing wrong in sexy a little bit but do not reveal too much skin; be it b...o..obs or legs. When you show so much skin a man would think your body is all you have going for you. You will get attention, yes, but the kind of attention that never lasts! Another thing is you will be giving the man a free show, he gets entertained free of charge! One more thing, he will classify you a short term and once a man sees you as just a s..ex object he can never see you in a different light. If you dress very se..xy later in the relationship, when he most of earned it, then he would know you are doing it for him. So untill he earns you skin, do not put a free show for him and the rest of the guys.
4. Go at your own pace. Do not let him rush you, you would hand the control over to him. Do not spend your entire time with him, do not see him every day of your week with him. Let him know you have a life first. Don't kill him with calls, do not stalk him. Don't always be available for him. Do not cancel your own plans to be with him. Don't be spontaneous with him, if he wants to see you give him an appointment, if he keeps you waiting do not call him, make other plans and rock away, etc.
5. Don't give too much too soon. Don't sleep with him, make him wait! While you are at it, don't ever tell him he has to wait to hit it. Don't tell him he has to wait for a month or six months. Don't ever try to keep him high and dry, he would resent you for it. Don't smooch him till his d...ick is very hard and then pull out and say "Not today or i'm not ready yet," he would resent you for that. Don't let him trick you, don't believe him when he says he is gentle man unless you still believe in father christmas. Keep him interested. How? Kiss or peck him when you are outside where you know his hands can't move, touch his hands slightly while out on a date, laugh and smile at his jokes. Touch him lovingly on his kneel while he is driving (his hands would be on the steering so he can't touch back). When he brings you back from a date, tell him you had fun, appreciate him for footing the bills, kiss him good night and send him home!
6. Put a break on you mouth! How do you think fishes get caught? They opened their damn mouths! Talk about your interest, but never your personal life. Don't tell him how many men you have slept with, whether they are just 2 or 20. Do not tell him what makes you happy and sad, if you do, you have just given him the codes to manipulate you. If he sticks around a little while, he would find out. The little you say about yourself, the more mysterious you'd appear and the more curious he would be.
7. No playing wifey, sister or mother! Do not cook a 5 course meal for him, do not shower him with unnecesary care and attention, he is a grown azz man!
8. Do not demand his attention. Do not expect him to act as your serious boyfriend. Avoid keeping tabs on him, let him do his things. Don't freak out when he hangs out with his friends instead of you. Don't fall for this trick where he would pretend to forget to call you so that you freak out and start calling him. That's a trick baby, don't fall for it! when he pretends he forgot to call you, ignore him. When he remembers to call, do not demand for an explanation and don't let him offer you one, when he tries, quietly change the subject. Do not notice he hasn't called you for days. Time flies when you are having fun!!!
9. Avoid bringing up the M or C word. He would bol Or raise walls to protect himself. An average man is scared of commitment, especially when he hasn't made up his mind. He wants it to be his idea, he doesn't want to be pressured.
10. Watch him closely but do not let him know you are watching him. Men hate to be put under microscope. Watch his actions but keep whatever you figure out to yourself. Don't tell him, if you do, you have given him another code to manipulate you, all he needs to do is re-strategise.
11. Leave his messy house alone for him, do not clean up nada! If there is anywhere that needs cleaning, it should be your home! So that when he visits you, he would feel he has upgraded. grin grin
12. Do not try to leave your stuff in house, or invade his kitchen, or try to mark your territory. That's a bachelor's crib, female decor scares the hell out of them. He would feel he is giving his space and adjusting so fast. What will he do next? Put up a wall to guard him from the terrorist (you).
12. Just be his friend, smile at his jokes, give him him a little green light and pull back a little. Remember the key, try to figure him out but do not let him figure you out. Don't let him predict you, pull back a little without an explanation.
13. Always appreciate the little things he does for you. If he takes you out and buys you dinner, or takes you to the movies or buys you a gift, pls appreciate. Neither act as if you are entitled to it nor no one has been that nice to you. Just thank him and move on with it.
These will keep him excited, stimulate a mental challenge. You would appear different from the rest and he would keep coming cos he can't fully have you, and he dares not lose.
Another thing is, we would likely weed out the pretender from the contender. If he can't wait for you, good riddance to bad rubbish.
Remember the popular saying? "Familiarity breeds contempt and predictability breeds boredom."
If you guys pass through this phase, great! Cos it would take you to another phase. But if you guys don't, he was never gonna stick around! His loss!

BRB

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by DExplorer1: 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2013
Weeding out pretenders from contenders. . .
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by DExplorer1: 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2013
. . .and the contents combat continues. . .
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by ateke2(m): 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
@viv one maltina for you
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by Dannylux: 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2013
I'm soaked in. Where are the writers for guys? undecided
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
@Vivi; one Tokunbo Range Rover Sports for you....in fact; I change my mind; one brand new Tear Rubber Range Rover Sports for you..... cheesy
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
Lol; anyway, you've got very talented speakers lined-up.....Nice one!!!
D-Explorer:

Reply my PM, it's got cobwebs by now.
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by Odunharry(m): 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
Following bumper 2 bumper..nyc one vivian waiting 4 Mr Brown Jay and Sagamite himself
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by dont8(m): 12:39am On Nov 17, 2013
Vivian, are you talking about me?

Have we dated before? cheesy

Nice write-up though.
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 17, 2013
Good stuff, vivianc. Eager to read what MBJ & Sagamite have to say about their topics.
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by vivianc(f): 1:23am On Nov 17, 2013
Sorry guys for the break in transmission. I'm very healthy so i'm placed on really strong drugs, the ones I took this evening knocked me out, I just regained myself.

@sanb: Babes i'm fine. How are you? Thanks for my tear carton RRS grin. Welcome on board! I hope you have something for us.

@DX: Hope you understand.

@All: Thanks

Would get this over with shortly, so pls don't mind the lengthy posts grin
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by slimfit2(m): 1:38am On Nov 17, 2013
Criusly glued to dis station or is it thread u ALAKOWES call it..hope ITEM7 dey afta d show sha to forestall any yawa 4rm gasing?..
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by Nobody: 2:38am On Nov 17, 2013
Babes, weldone! cool

*following*
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by vivianc(f): 3:46am On Nov 17, 2013
WELCOME BACK!
.......CONTINUATION..........
Don't get me wrong o. I'm not by any means implying that there are no guys with good intention out there. The puzzle is, how do we recognise them? Since all of them claim to have "good intentions" for us. Ofcourse, they know if they tell us their actual intentions, none of them would get laid grin grin.

So why would surviving that phase take you to new phase? My answer is men want what they don't have. Its not just men, its our human nature.
When you show a man you like him but don't need him, he will lower his guard and start liking you without even knowing. Cos while women fall in love in the presence of men, men fall in love in the absence of women.

So you have got him to lower his guard? Good, but the journey is far from being over. Remember, this is not about playing hard to get, no, its about getting to know him and making sure he is a good catch, otherwise pls drop him like he is hot!
At this point in the relationship, he would be so curious, he would want more than anything to be your priority, DON'T LET HIM! Maintain your cool!
He might come up with being exclusive, don't start dancing awilo before him. We all know it is what we want but don't give it to him on a platter of gold and don't shut him out either. You can tell him, "I like you, you are a really fun guy but i'm not so sure of being exclusive, yet, we are still getting to know each other."
Pls do not fall for that "where do you see yourself in the next 3yrs?" question trick, its a trap believe me (I was asked this tricky question 4 days ago grin grin). When you are asked this question, pls do not blurt out, "I'd be married with 3 kids by then, 2 boys and a girl." Bad call! He is trying to know your plans, he is spying, pls don't let him! Tell him about the big career you are chasing, case closed!
Also, at the stage you might consider reciprocating his kindness. The key word is "reciprocate o." whatever you do, do not buy him a gift first, if you must get him something inexpensive, he will appreciate the gesture behind the gift. If you make the mistake of buying him an expensive gift, he would interpret it as sending a message, ;"hey, I just bought you a designer per, so don't even think of buying me a cheap azz perf."

Remember, always appreciate whatever he does for you, no matter bad you hate the gift pls do not complain, if you do he would never buy you anything another time.

If he does something really nice for you, give him a treat aka "nice meal." Yea, cook him a nice meal, this way he would realise its a treat, he would like to do more to have more treats, who doesn't like treats?

When he messes him, punish him a little. Yes, no sinner shall go unpunished. Most times these men want to know what they can or cannot get away with. That's the truth. The more you let him get away with his bullshit, the more he heaps bigger sh..it on you. The more you let him get away with his bullshit, the more you devalue yourself. But if you let him know, "hey, i'm used to being treated like a treasure and won't tolerate being treated like trash," he would also check himself. He would know the wrong attitude towards you would get him replaced, simples.

So how do you punish him? By your actions, not by words! Well done is always better than well said. Don't yell, nagging is not an option either because the more you nag, the more you give him control over your emotions. For all he knows you are not making sense or being "objective." Infact, he would either say you whine alot or you are seeing your period so your hormones are raging. Honestly, it took me alot of time to figure this out. So what do you do? Master your emotions and master the technique of turning him into an "automatic correction fluid." How? Pull back a little, become partially unavailable to him. He would notice is and ask you "Is anything wrong?" be calm and show no expression. He would rephrase the question, "Did i do something wrong?" Quietly tell him something is wrong but you don't have the time to talk about it now. Bam! Then watch him auto-correct himself, "What did I do? (flashes back) whatever it is might get me replaced if I don't sit up o. Hian, this is a no go area for this babe o." when you do get the time to talk about don't yell, nag, beat about the bush or dwell on it. Tell him straight up, if possible in one sentence and drop the subject as if it didn't happen.

Don't always be a receiver, contribute little little things. Don't get me wrong o, i'm not a 50/50 advocate, i'm not assigning any percentage to you either. Infact, if this guy sings 50/50 like national anthem, pls drop him like he is hot. He doesn't like you. A man that really likes and wants you would be more interested in making you happy than the 50/50 crap. What i'm a saying then? For instance, if he takes you to a movie and pay for your ticket, on your way home stop somewhere and buy something as little as fruits for you guys to eat, snacks, maybe popcorn or icecream. You know stuffs like that. This will make him understand that he is not your meal ticket. Men really hate it when you try to take advantage of their generosity.

Don't be afraid to speak your mind. Don't always ask for permission to do your thing or apologise for pursuing you interest. Avoid seeking validation from him like, "do I look fat in this dress?" Do not ask him,"do you really like me or you just see me as a piece of azz?" These are signs of low self esteem.

Do not compete with his exes! Or the girl that he tells you is chasing him around. Don't get jealous or worked up, most of the "all the girls are dying for me" stories are fake, imaginary. The truth is, if there is any girl chasing him, he would never tell you. Why? He would try to protect your feelings.

Pls drop your miss "independent woman" (I didn't mean financially o)for side or else you would make him feel useless. He wants to impress, pls let him and praise him for it. For instance, if he is around, pls do not kill a cockroach by yourself. What? Have you forgotten you are so delicate you couldn't even hurt a fly? In fact, jump up and act so scared and watch become all protective of you. In fact, after he kills it, praise him! Tell him he is so strong. when you guys are watching a horror movie, act so scared and hide your face in his bossom, then watch him protect you, he would let you know when that scene is over. You know stuffs like that.

Don't ever talk him out of going the extra mile for him. Don't try to be considerate especially when it is his idea, if you do, he would see you as being cheap, believe me.

Do not make his hobbies yours! Bad idea! Don't get me wrong o, once in a while show interest in his hobbies, ask him question about his hobby and watch the nwa teacher glow while he explains it to you. Remember he is "logical." All you need to do is listen with wrapped attention, whether he makes sense to you or not. For instance, if he plays golf, let him teach you once in a while, have you ever noticed how passionate men always are when they are teaching women golf? Show interest, but don't make the hobbies yours! Do not become a fan of his football club, a rival club is a smart choice. Maintain your own hobbies! That way he could be watching his soccer and you are somewhere reading a book. This makes you less clingy and shows him you have interests other than him.

Now talking about s...ex? If you are a firm believer of no s..ex before marriage, great! Maintain your stand, if he can't respect your opinions, he can't respect you! But don't ever blurt out, "No marriage no s..ex," dumb move! Rather, tell him softly you want him too as much as he wants you, but you want it to be special, simple.

If you are not an advocate of no s..ex before marriage, and you are sure he is worth it, and you are ready for it? No wahala. Remember, there are things you mustn't do while at it for the first time.
1. While at it, do not rip your clothes off and fling it towards any direction. It is his job to lovingly UnCloth you.
2. Let him supply the condoms, if he doesn't have pls don't blurt out, "abeg no condom, no sex, all the guys I have slept with wear condoms." Are you crazy? grin grin Even if you have one in your wallet, DO NOT BRING IT OUT! Quietly tell him that unsafe s..ex is a stupid risk, simples! He would figure it out.

3. If he has condoms, pls do not play any abrakatabra with it. You know using your mouth to open the condom and then roll it over his d..ick? Dumb move. Whatever do you think you are proving? grin grin

4. Pls no BJ, don't show him you are an expert at it. He would start wondering how many d...icks you've had in your mouth.

5. During the humping session pls, do not put up a p..o.rn-like performance. you know the "eyes closed Oh yes! Give it to me daddy" kinda thing? He would know you are fakiing it. While you close your eyes and keep shouting, he would open his eyes and start looking at you like, " Is she crazy?"

6. Let him lead, let him initiate the position. If you dare initiate a position, he would start wondering who taught you that. Just be calm and enjoy it, while you are enjoying the thing, don't be carried away, monitor what he is doing, if not he might try some nasty things on you. Pls don't let him do to you anything that your are not comfortable with.

7. If he is speaking in tongues, pay attention to what he is saying. If you start hearing something like, "Oh f...u...ck, oh sh..it," take note of it but let it slide. You need to know that men don't shout that crap when they are being intimate with a woman they love. But let it slide for something, remember you guys are getting to know each other, you he would fall for you at his own time.
But if you hear something like, "Oh baby, I love you. Pls marry me. And all that I go abuja i buy you kilishi bullsh..it?" pleaseee, stop the s...ex and leave immediately! Why? He is con artist, he is duping you! Kick him outta your life!

8. If the humping session went well, no pillow talks! No match review! Whatever you want to tell him to do to you, tell him why the show is still on! If you start reviewing the match mistakenly tells him what he didn't do to you? You have indirectly told him he didn't satisfy you.
9. Do what men do immediately after s..ex, fall asleep, or walk to the living room and turn on the tv, its soccer time! grin grin grin or if you can, leave after few minutes.

BRB

1 Like

Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by vivianc(f): 6:26am On Nov 17, 2013
Ok! You have just done the "deed" and he now thinks he holds right where he wants you. Yea, we ladies make the mistake of chasing guy up and down once we have had s..ex and they know this. After the s...ex, you would start chasing him and he would start running, he now thinks he is in control. He would pull out a little bit, or pretend to forget to call you so that he would know your mind or you would start chasing him, blowing up his phone with calls and sms. This is what he is used to, but you are gonna show him your are different. A single night of passion did not change nada.
Maintain you calm self.
Maintain you independence, hobbies, family and friends.
Maintain your little unavailability without explanation.
Don't start running after him or start expecting too much.
He will run back to you when he doesn't see you chase him. Men call this "mental challenge."

Remember, giving a guy a mental challenging has nothing to do with how intelligent you are, or the big English you speak. Nah, that's the mistake most intelligent ladies make, yet, men still dump them, abuse them and all that? Why? Because they dropped there lives and held unto a ring.
The moment you stop giving a man mental challenge, he would become complacent, and he would become bored, the next thing? He would put you on a reserve list, then start hunting for another marriage! That's their nature! We see it everyday in most marriages, in our failed relationships.

So what do you do? Keep on being yourself! Chase other things and watch the guy chase you. Remember, whatever you chase runs away from you.

If he starts giving un-geniue reasons why he can't hang out with you at a particular, no wahala, just make sure you give him that same flimsy excuse when he wants to get together with you.

When you notice the man in your life has become complacent, pull back a little. Plan a weekend get away with the girls and while at it, call him less. When you come back, the spark would be on again.

Change the routines, be it dates, the time he calls you or the s..ex.

This is not the time to give up your job and suggest moving in with him, dumb move!

Have a positive attitude towards life. Do not put out the fire in his life. For instance, if he tells you he is not happy at his work place so he wants to resign and start up his own business, don't say, "Are you sure you can handle it? What do you know about business? What if you fail?" pls, don't discourage him! No body would like that!

Respect him, just like you would want him to respect you. Do not yell or nag him outside or before your friends, you are emasculating him. Let him be in the driving sit sometimes. Let him handle his business, don't meddle unless he asks you to. Or else, you guys would start an unhealthy competition about who is smarter. Men are competitive!

Keep his secrets! Your man needs to know he can depend on you to have his back. Whatever you guys gossip about should be between you, not between you and your girl friends.

Learn how to forgive, ofcourse after you must have punished him. Even God loves us, he forgives us our since too but after he must have reprimanded a little.

Avoid making him look bad before people, especially friends! Do not share his weakness with your friends whenever you got into a fight, unless you don't want to get back together with him.

When he throws a banter at you, give it right back to him. They enjoy it alot.

Do not smother him with too much care, he would turn rebelious like a teenager. For instance, if he goes to hang out with the guys from work, don't start blowing up his phone with calls and sms. Don't not wait up for him, sleep away! If you dare wait up to yell at him, congratulations, you have landed yourselve a teenager. He would keep coming home late just to get you to yell, he likes the attention. He would take you as his mother, " You can yell all you want but you'd still love me." But if you ignore him, he would start rushing home to find out what is taking your attention.

Try to become financially independent. Go look for a job (that,s if you are not yet working), even if they pay for 10k, you would have your self respect and it would save you alotta bulls...hit.

If you guys get into a fight and he rejects your food? Don't even dare to cry, hell no! Finish the food, the one in the pot inclusive and wash your pots. When he gets tired of eating the nonsense buka food and he sees you don't care, he would sneak into the kitchen at midnight searching for food.

If he threatens you with break up, don't cry on your kneels and beg him to stay. Tell him you would be glad to help him pack! Why? No matter how much you love him, you love yourself more!!

Don't ever let him catch you advertising yourself on dating sites. Don't let him catch reading crappy relationship books, if you have one on your reading desk, pls hide it whenever he is coming. Why? Because they read those books too. Whether you like it or not its their world against ours, so they like to spy on the opposition so that they would know how to manipulate us(thank God my friend doesn't even know that NL exists grin grin). These guys shouldn't be reading these posts sef grin grin

If you have dated him for over a year and he is still dragging his feet towards popping the big question or he hasn't even discoursed long term plans with you? Do not yell, "where is my damn ring!" Do not give him ultimatums like," If you don't wanna marry me, there are other guys begging on their kneels." Dumb move! Why? Men hate to feel a vacant position. They hate to know that they are not the one that won your heart, swept you off your feet and convienced you to marry them. If he occupies just a position anybody can occupy, it doesn't make them feel special. And you know how much they love to feel special. If you tell him marriage is so important to you, it doesn't matter if Tom or Harry proposes, his interest in you will start dying, and so will his respect for you. But i'm not implying that you hold unto him and keep wasting your time with him, nah! All i'm saying is you should apply wisdom. Remember, wisdom is the principal thing and in all your getting, get understanding! What do you do? Pull back, become unavailable. Slash the time you spend with him from 6O or 70% to 25%. This will set him into an automatic correcting fluid again. You still remember how it works now. When you talk to him, avoid crying and all that sh..it! Keep your face expressionless. Do not tell him you feel you are wasting your time with him, dumb move! Avoid the words; "feel and waste." Rather, tell him you think both of you want different things. He might try to play smart on you by asking, "as in meaning?" Do not repeat yourself, do not tell him its over, nah. Say something like, "We would talk about this later, or I'd see you later," then disappear! Cut off all contact, don't worry, he would figure it out. Guys are smart!

Be gone! Disappear completely! Deny him access to you! Then give him time to miss you.

While you give him time, get busy with ur life as usual, but not with men! Don't take a man to your favourite spot to flaunt and make him jealous, he would see right through it, you are being manipulative, and to most guys this is a deal breaker.
Now that you have given him time out, he would start realising that he has fallen for you. Remember, he came to "hit it," and ended up falling for you. He might try to shrugg it off, after all he is a "man." Remember "Men don't beg for love, the beautiful ones are not yet born sef, every woman is dying to bear their names." Yea, it is unmanly to be emotional or mushy, i hear. Just calm down, by the time he meets 3 or 4 really dumb girls, maybe some runs babes and hookers, he would realise that virtuous women are scarce, priceless just like a good man, he would come looking for you. If he is really ready for the other level of relationship, he would pop the big question. If he is not, maybe because of finances, he would sit you down and explain to you.

Remember, most real life proposals don't happen like Kanye's proposal to Kim K. I should know, my first proposal happened on the bed while we gisting grin grin. Some even happen without rings, and no getting down on one kneel.

Pls, if he agrees to foot the wedding bills alone, don't kill him with expenses. Remember, he doesn't have any fairy tale wedding fantasy.

Don't drop your life becomes you now have a ring, what happens in relationship also happen in marriage. Always remember you can't afford to be a doormat, whether as a girl or a wife.
The most important thing you are bringing on board a relationship is you!
The ring is just a bonus/part of your life, not your entire life!

Pls don't kill yourself or jump through hoops in order to achieve a complete relationship. It takes two for it to work. If a man is not interested in achieving a complete relationship with you, there is no need flogging a dead horse, move on!
If you have a single doubt about his love for you, pls don't bother. I believe at this point in our lives, we know what love looks like. If it doesn't feel right, it can never be right! Trust your intuition, always! A wise woman said, "I believe there are two people inside me; My intuition and I, whenever I go against her, she s.c.r.e.ws me all the time. And whenever I listen to her, we get along just fine."

So sisters, the only men worth achieving a complete relationship with are the men who have proven beyond all reasonable doubts that they are worth it. We deserve nothing less!!!

Thank you all and good morning.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by Homguy(m): 7:30am On Nov 17, 2013
@ VIVIAN; Forgive me ,but exactly what is this poo about? We should be reading about mature ways to start, maintain, and hold relationships and not some Feministic gibberish. Ladies, should pretend and act in these your myriad hypocritical ways to what end? A guy loves a lady from her manners/dress/presentation on first contact,except the guys you are refering to are teenage boys who are only after sex.
1 QUESTION FOR VIVIAN; If you are currently in a relationship did you go through the about 1000 steps you listed above, sincerely? If you aint in a relationship these odd,facadic rules you put up might just be the reason. Am by no means attacking your personalty but this below-reality article you posted. Heck!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 17, 2013
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 17, 2013
Babes, these your rules are starting to get K-Leg to me oo....you don turn am to game! undecided grin

Besides, vivian was always the sweet lady....what happened? lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by DonaldGenes(m): 11:55am On Nov 17, 2013
Una qet time sha!
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by vivianc(f): 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
Homguy: @ VIVIAN; Forgive me ,but exactly what is this poo about? We should be reading about mature ways to start, maintain, and hold relationships and not some Feministic gibberish. Ladies, should pretend and act in these your myriad hypocritical ways to what end? A guy loves a lady from her manners/dress/presentation on first contact,except the guys you are refering to are teenage boys who are only after sex.
1 QUESTION FOR VIVIAN; If you are currently in a relationship did you go through the about 1000 steps you listed above, sincerely? If you aint in a relationship these odd,facadic rules you put up might just be the reason. Am by no means attacking your personalty but this below-reality article you posted. Heck!

Yea, I knew what you were expecting to read:

1. Drop your own life and run after a man.
2. Cook him 5 course meal, be a p.o.r.n star in his bedroom (when he hasn't even earned it) after all the way to a man's heart is through his stomach and d...ick
3. Your biological clock is ticking, so grab the man you see so fast.
4. If he cheats on you, it is your fault. Go and buy a victoria secret thong, handcuff him on the bed.... And... Lights out...
5. Do not have a say in the relationship.
6. Smother him with love and attention, you know, men are babies.
7. Be perfect!
Bla bla bla and all that.

By the way, I was talking to the ladies, this is an e-conference.

Ladies don't have a problem finding man, nah, the problem is sustaining the relationship. And if we ladies are to participate in the e-conference, then ask us a simple question; "Have you been doing all the above things? Have they helped you sustain the relationship?" The answer would surprise you! Cos if those things actually sustain a relationship, there won't be cases of ladies loving a man too much, being his mother and doing all the expected things, yet the guy would be running after another who doesn't give a damn about it and vice versa. Why? It is our human nature to chase what we don't have.

Or

We won't hear a case of the lady cooking and cleaning everyday, yet, the guy reduces her to a booty call. And mocks her with his friends.

What about the ladies who have moved in with the guys, stayed for 3yrs and still moved out?

Every lady here will attest to this fact.

Don't get me wrong o, I know love is like a plant, for it to be survive you have to water it and nourish it but what happens when you over waters the plant? It dies, simples.

As for you last question? Its ridiculous, I don't owe you any explanation about my personal life, brother. *No pun intended* smiles.

As for your "mature ways" of achieving a complete relationship, i'd love to read, analyze and counter them, but not on this thread. I don't want us to turn this thread into a debate thread. so do me a favour, open another thread for it and call my attention.

Also, if you have more un-ridiculous questions, i'd gladly answer them on this thread.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by Homguy(m): 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
vivianc:

Yea, I knew what you were expecting to read:

1. Drop your own life and run after a man.
2. Cook him 5 course meal, be a p.o.r.n star in his bedroom (when he hasn't even earned it) after all the way to a man's heart is through his stomach and d...ick
3. Your biological clock is ticking, so grab the man you see so fast.
4. If he cheats on you, it is your fault. Go and buy a victoria secret thong, handcuff him on the bed.... And... Lights out...
5. Do not have a say in the relationship.
6. Smother him with love and attention, you know, men are babies.
7. Be perfect!
Bla bla bla and all that.
...Thank you.

what mature, responsible,grown bottom Dude on earth asks for all these? Thats why i said you need to be more realistic,too much foreign materials in your research. Its your opinion tho. Enjoy!
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by vivianc(f): 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
alutacontinua: Babes, these your rules are starting to get K-Leg to me oo....you don turn am to game! undecided grin

Besides, vivian was always the sweet lady....what happened? lipsrsealed

*Smiles* I'm always very sweet, nothing has changed about that.

This is not a game, whatsoever. These are real life experiences, both mine and the others around me. If you have not experienced it, good for you, but it doesn't make it less real.

So pls, instead of attack my person, kindly point where it seems like a game, i'd explain further, maybe with a real life situation. You can also give us your own POV. We all are still learning.

Ladies, pls ask questions, let's learn together, and get it right once and for all.

Thank you.
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by xynerise: 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
@Vivianc.These rules are for who? The girls that are getting dumber daily? grin

These rules are just too much for them grin. Any girl that applies these rules automatically becomes perfect(Which I believe is impossible).

There are many ways to kill a rat. If one tunnel is closed, there is always another open tunnel. You cannot out-smart an ''average'' guy no matter the research you conduct. tongue.

Nice piece though cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by Homguy(m): 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
Homguy: 1 QUESTION FOR VIVIAN; If you are currently in a relationship did you go through the about 1000 steps you listed above, sincerely?
vivianc:

As for you last question? Its ridiculous, I don't owe you any explanation about my personal life, brother. *No pun intended* smiles.
"Dont prescribe a method you havent tried yet" says my Fulani pal.
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by vivianc(f): 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
xynerise: @Vivianc.These rules are for who? The girls that are getting dumber daily? grin

These rules are just too much for them grin. Any girl that applies these rules automatically becomes perfect(Which I believe is impossible).

There are many ways to kill a rat. If one tunnel is closed, there is always another open tunnel. You cannot out-smart an ''average'' guy no matter the research you conduct. tongue.

Nice piece though cool

Wow! You heard right now from the horse's mouth! This is what an average guy who thinks he's got game thinks about an average lady.

You saw it clearly, "Girls who are getting dumber daily?"
There are more:
"Girls have fish brains."
"They are too emotional to reason logically."
Etc?
What are you gonna do? Prove them wrong? Or become the way they predicted? Its entirely up to you.

Xynerise, thank you. Do you mind if I use how you met your wife as a case study?
Re: Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} by Odunharry(m): 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
xynerise: @Vivianc.These rules are for who? The girls that are getting dumber daily? grin

Nice piece though cool
nice piece and i agree..she s making it seem d ladies must be in total control..relatnshp is for two yes bt many of d points u raised sound too feministic..

If ladies bhave d way u suggested and guys bhave lyk guys how wl a relatnship work then?
Im sure if sagamite comes on stage,many of his point will conflict with urs...

What i can say to the ladies is do what u think will make ur relatnship work out well..

Lyk i said,i love sme of ur points nyc work VIVIAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Ask This Question After Sex "Am I Sweet" ? / Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) / Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.