Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election (46861 Views)

Bayelsa: PDP In Early Lead, As INEC Declares Results At Polling Units, Wards / PDP In Early Lead In Ekiti / Buhari, Jimi Benson In Early Lead In Ikorodu - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by ibnakogun: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2013
biafranqueen: if you told us your real moniker I bet it would be pages upon pages of Igbo stalking comments I said your state and you posted something about Lagos thread that I am no where on and you are talking about brain problems TB Joshua's church is still open run receive deliverance yoo Dara o grin

I think bromi hospital Onitsha work on Sundays you need quality time there. You wanna hide something from a black man put it in a book. Ms, the title of the thread was did igbos only migrate to Lagos??. Please tell the sister attending to you at bromi that you need a lobotomy.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by aryzgreat: 11:30am On Nov 17, 2013
APC goons av withdrawn from today re-run election after they realised d game is over for them. Apga woan 14 out of 21 LGA, dats 2/3rd of d LGA. Game over for APC and they withdraw even when d election is in ngige's base.

Why dem dey fear?

3 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by thaoriginator: 11:30am On Nov 17, 2013
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by biafranqueen: 11:31am On Nov 17, 2013
ibn akogun:

I think bromi hospital Onitsha work on Sundays you need quality time there. You wanna hide something from a black man put it in a book. Ms, the title of the thread was did igbos only migrate to Lagos??. Please tell the sister attending to you at bromi that you need a lobotomy.
so if I'm mad and your answering my post that makes you Anyway trading insults are not stimulating enough for me so I pass

1 Like

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by ibnakogun: 11:32am On Nov 17, 2013
biafranqueen: so if I'm mad and your answering my post that makes you

WWW.GIYF.COM
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Ngokafor(f): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2013
biafranqueen: so if I'm mad and your answering my post that makes you Anyway trading insults are not stimulating enough for me so I pass

..you really have time for quarrelsome vermins i swear..
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Decryptor(m): 11:36am On Nov 17, 2013
ibn akogun:

The last time you guys tried it in amuwo odofin LGA, one of your strong base in lagos we all know the outcome, yorubas have been playing complex political game when y'all are still wearing your huggins. If you like own heaven and earth no one take y'all low esteem shamlocks seriously anymore, least I forget you own 90% of Lagos, 85% of abuja and 60000% of kano.
KAI!!! Na so e take dey pain you? tongue tongue
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by sambas: 11:46am On Nov 17, 2013
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!
Ngige Declared Winner
On the Internet.
Areas he won heavily
include:
Adamawa
========= 45000
zamfara ==========
Jigawa
===========
Ekiti
=============10
Osun
============25,
Ogun
============27,
Lagos
============100
Facebook
==========10mil
lion
Sahara Reporters
=====500,000
Okija shrine
=========700,00 0
Anambra
========== 1 LGA.
Some Igbos will be
deported from OSUN,
Lagos pretty soon and
Boko haram will
intensify bombing.
Watch. The Rooster is
crowing louder and
clearer.......
Up Ngige!!
UP APC!!
UP BOKO HARAM
PARTY!!

2 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by jiboaf(m): 11:50am On Nov 17, 2013
Nairaland lesson: don't get too emotional in your
post, critics are right near to step on your nerve! undecided
Nairaland lesson: don't get too emotional with your
post, critics are right near to step on your nerve!
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by IykeChukz(m): 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
To be objective, if APGA loses in Anambra, i wonder where in the State they will win again. So they better retain it. Well, the game is clear.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by oduason: 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
cutieemperor007:

The bitter truth my brother is that Awolowo can never love the igbos like ojukwu do, so we shouldn't think our brothers from the south fools for deciding to stick to their own, and if anybody think it is tribalism for the igbo to stick to a party they believe is their(APGA) then we should sincerly ask ourself how realistic is it for ANPP to win an election in the south west...
Lmao so much for claiming yoruba
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
I can only wait for the final result before replying the WESTERN VULTUREs that has made every Anambra Election thread UNREADABLE.
In as much as i know Obiano is alredy coasting to victory, I will still prefer to wait out the noisy vultures. Only then will i let my e- battle ship set sail on this double-tongued CHAMELEONs from the other side.
ALSO WORTHY OF NOTE IS THE FACT THAT IF NGIGE LOOSES THIS ELECTION, HE MUST HAVE LOST IT TO THE UNNECESSARY NEGATIVE SENTIMENT HE CONTINUES TO GET UNSOLICITED FROM THE EVER IBO-HATING WESTERNERS.
LETS FACE IT, YOU CAN'T OPENLY HATE ME AND ALSO BE MY KING MAKER.
I love my state, ANAMBRA.
LONG LIVE THE STATE WITH THE HIGHEST BILLIONAIRE CONCENTRATION.
LONG LIVE ANAMBRA STATE.
Whoever wishes my ANAMBRA ill will die the death of a thousand lepers. Naamiin!

3 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by OneNaira6: 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
This really just proved my believes. whoever wins On NL, loses in reality. Advice to most of this Politicians lingering on NL, if you are running for an election and you're winning On NL and all the media outlet, drop out from the election cuz you are going to lose in real life.
Anyway, APC may have bought almost all Media Outlet in Nigeria, uses them to spread theIr propaganda, Thus, deceiving their supporters and even their own politicians. one thing they forgot is that they might be able to influence the media and change whatever they can in the media but they cannot change or Influence reality. Everybody could see that APC had no chance in this election. In every trend prior to the election, the Anambraians kept shouting on the top of their voice that They did not want APC. the handwriting was on the wall so IDK why most APC goons were so confident they would win.
I heard they have few more places which election were postponed therefore good luck to APC, but I don't for see any change coming their way to be honest.

4 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
sambas: BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!
Ngige Declared Winner
On the Internet.
Areas he won heavily
include:
Adamawa
========= 45000
zamfara ==========
Jigawa
===========
Ekiti
=============10
Osun
============25,
Ogun
============27,
Lagos
============100
Facebook
==========10mil
lion
Sahara Reporters
=====500,000
Okija shrine
=========700,00 0
Anambra
========== 1 LGA.
Some Igbos will be
deported from OSUN,
Lagos pretty soon and
Boko haram will
intensify bombing.
Watch. The Rooster is
crowing louder and
clearer.......
Up Ngige!!
UP APC!!
UP BOKO HARAM
PARTY!!

Hahahahahahaha!
WTF!!

1 Like

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by kjhova(m): 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
Kumalayer: Nice one@kj...Nigeria is really a sick elephant and people dont seem to bother,the type of relationship between a togolese is far more friendly than d relationship between an igbo and an hausa and we call ourselves brothers,i dont se Nigeria moving foward like dis,i am suggesting Nigeria should even break up peacefully but some people will say united we stand..i am tired o.

I may have agreed you with the splitting of the republic, maybe in 1960. But it's not an easy thing to split a union that's about 100yrs old. You can ask the Americans & the Russians that. Even our parents have a sad Biafran testimony to that.

All said, the big problem with Nigeria (& indeed most of Africa) is not the unworkability of improper unions but the refusal of the societies to invest in the development of the general IQ of their citizens.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by MORNDEW(m): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
As i was readin all dis coments tears started rolin down my eyes my frnd am wit asked whts d mata. I neva replied. Bt hw can a country be dis way most of d ppl culd nt vote nd instead of d ppl to demand y dis is so frm inec dey ar here celebratin rubbish. I had alot of respect for Jega bt there ar so many suspicion frm dis election. For Gods sake cant he deal wit dis election materials late arrival, missin voters name etc. Dis incompetence must stop is dis hw we ar goin to continue in 2015?. Pls my fellow nigerians improve nd knw dat d world is lafin @ us nd we shud nt support stupidity.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Proxytalk: 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
[quote author=MORN DEW]As i was readin all dis coments tears started rolin down my eyes my frnd am wit asked whts d mata. I neva replied. Bt hw can a country be dis way most of d ppl culd nt vote nd instead of d ppl to demand y dis is so frm inec dey ar here celebratin rubbish. I had alot of respect for Jega bt there ar so many suspicion frm dis election. For Gods sake cant he deal wit dis election materials late arrival, missin voters name etc.
tune in to AIT Jega has given explanations on that.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Vicky2k(m): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
MORN DEW: As i was readin all dis coments tears started rolin down my eyes my frnd am wit asked whts d mata. I neva replied. Bt hw can a country be dis way most of d ppl culd nt vote nd instead of d ppl to demand y dis is so frm inec dey ar here celebratin rubbish. I had alot of respect for Jega bt there ar so many suspicion frm dis election. For Gods sake cant he deal wit dis election materials late arrival, missin voters name etc. Dis incompetence must stop is dis hw we ar goin to continue in 2015?. Pls my fellow nigerians improve nd knw dat d world is lafin @ us nd we shud nt support stupidity.

APC Won in my Place at Ifite-Nibo Awka South but APGA has More Number of Votes from other Locations. I Pray if APGA is eventually declared winner, let the Obiano Led Administration be better that that of Obi's. Ngige is the Man of the People but from what the results are saying, its clear he joined a wrong party besides if APGA Loses Anambra State, Which other State will they Occupy. What Matters to me is that there is good Governance in the State and Nigeria at Large. I am not against any ethnic group or Party as all i want is for Nigeria to Move Forward as a Nation. Thanks

1 Like

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by paschalndidi(m): 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
abouzaid: apga will likely present a formidable yoruba candidate in the next governorship election in lagos state and count on the strength of the igbo population to tip things in their favor. Apc messed with the wrong guys.
If you will pause for a moment and be realistic, you will know that its not possible. Pdp presented that formidable candidate that you talked about in the person of Rotimi and you and i knew what happened, let alone apga. To make matters worse about 80% of lagosians like acn more than any other party. In lagos state, people vote for the party they like not the candidate. Which igbos will vote for your formidable yoruba man? The igbos that you called nuisance and deported to igboland. Maybe you ve forgotten
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by paschalndidi(m): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
biafranqueen: Even if Ngige won he would still find a reason to go to court that's his MO
Hahahaha...so he likes going to court. Anyway, he has the money
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
gratiaeo:
Fool! Is that all you can say?
Haba, u're gettin violent! Why showin ur frutration here on NL? Is it Cos ur APC crooks are loosin in Anambra? Okay, I get it! 4 Ogun, there was an internal fight in PDP in dat state, as Gbenga Daniel, Obasanjo, Iyabo n Bankole had conflictin interests, Rochas came wit a pitiful face 2 d pple of Imo wen they felt they were not gettin enough 4rm Ohakim! Rochas contested under APGA n won, do u think he would av won under d flagship of APC? he'll loose 4 his 2nd tenure, APC is not an Igbo party, so a win by APC in an Igbo state is just like sayin APGA will win in Lagos! Ibos are wiser dan dat bro, 4 ur English, i recommend Brighter grammar 4 junior secondary!

1 Like

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by abouzaid: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
paschal ndidi: It was obvious from the beginning that apga will win. Ngige was a good candidate but he joined a wrong party. Apc winning in Anambra is like saying apga will win gov election in lagos which we know its not possible. Apart from that, he also had issues with the traditional rulers. As for pdp, they spent greater part of their time in court instead convincing people through campaigns. One thing that is clear is that somebody must go to court to challenge election.
paschal ndidi: If you will pause for a moment and be realistic, you will know that its not possible. Pdp presented that formidable candidate that you talked about in the person of Rotimi and you and i knew what happened, let alone apga. To make matters worse about 80% of lagosians like acn more than any other party. In lagos state, people vote for the party they like not the candidate. Which igbos will vote for your formidable yoruba man? The igbos that you called nuisance and deported to igboland. Maybe you ve forgotten
paschal ndidi: It was obvious from the beginning that apga will win. Ngige was a good candidate but he joined a wrong party. Apc winning in Anambra is like saying apga will win gov election in lagos which we know its not possible. Apart from that, he also had issues with the traditional rulers. As for pdp, they spent greater part of their time in court instead convincing people through campaigns. One thing that is clear is that somebody must go to court to challenge election.
bia o gini, kedu ife i na agba mu ọkpa. Ka udo chia.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by paschalndidi(m): 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
stevedure: are u buttressing my point u quoted above or raising a different point? Come out plain! Remember what happened in kwara where senior Bukola with his stronghold on d state could not deliver his candidate as juniour Bukola(Saraki) of PDP delivered his candidate against all odds. The Governor is the state party Leader, so he does everythin within his reach(and beyond) 2 retain his party as d rulling party, dat would make him relevant in d state politics, same thing is applicable in the national level! PDP is ready 2 do anytin 2 remain relevant in d business of politics! Dnt 4get d AU, UN, ECOWAS ETC Are behind Jonathan, u may ask if they will vote in d election, den dat'll be a childish question!
You re really very funny with your last statement. How plain do you want me to be here? You talked about the power of incumbent right? And i said yea its a big factor in winning elections in Nigeria but still without the power of the ruling party or Peter obi, pdp or apc will still not win in anambra. Why? If you been following the happenings in anambra before the election proper, you see that apc & pdp gave apga avenue to win even without the interference of the incumbent gov. An average igboman believes that apga is its own party. If you re an igboman, i dont need to tell you the reason for this. Is it possible for apga to win in lagos? Never because, apga do not ve stronghold in lagos neither do apc ve that in anambra. As far as i m concerned, apc is seen as acn which is yoruba party. Ngige the flag bearer also had problems with the traditional rulers. He disrupted the ofala festival with his rally and he was cursed by obi of onistsha. The only party that could ve challenge apga is pdp but you knew wht happened, they spent 90% of their time in court. It got to a point that supporters didnt know who to support because it was not clear to them. When they eventually presented the candidate, it was too late. People of anambra are not fools to vote for a person who could not convince them enough with his manifesto. So without the power of the ruling party, you could see that there was no way they could win. Lastly there were some states that lost in last general elections even when the ruling governors were there. Check out some states in the west

2 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by NOLONGTIN1(m): 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
One_Naira: This really just proved my believes. whoever wins On NL, loses in reality. Advice to most of this Politicians lingering on NL, if you are running for an election and you're winning On NL and all the media outlet, drop out from the election cuz you are going to lose in real life.
Anyway, APC may have bought almost all Media Outlet in Nigeria, uses them to spread theIr propaganda, Thus, deceiving their supporters and even their own politicians. one thing they forgot is that they might be able to influence the media and change whatever they can in the media but they cannot change or Influence reality. Everybody could see that APC had no chance in this election. In every trend prior to the election, the Anambraians kept shouting on the top of their voice that They did not want APC. the handwriting was on the wall so IDK why most APC goons were so confident they would win.
I heard they have few more places which election were postponed therefore good luck to APC, but I don't for see any change coming their way to be honest.

My brother, na so we dey c different things here on NL but things con dey different on ground.

You go c post like

'Ngige, Anambra governor 2014'
100 likes

'GEJ is clueless'
100k likes

Unfortunately, it's maybe 1 person liking a post with 20 different IDs

Some people fit mad after GEJ gets re-elected in 2015

1 Like

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Kumalayer(m): 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
Who told u Gej will win in 2015?,are u d only one that will get him the post?remember d northern people are not smiling,they are really ready to get Gej out,is it a lie?@northerners
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Ogonimilitant(m): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
ibn akogun:

Read the above thread after taking overdose of ogu brain disease. Do you mind showing me where I claim to be a Lagos boy. Since you have cross head bridge like lord chino, you didn't know that those places I listed is not in lasgidi.
I see you're a very little boy with small brain with interest in speaking grammer. The way you abuse your elders here have exposed you little boy of grammer. You need to grow up
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by ibnakogun: 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ogoni militant: I see you're a very little boy with small brain with interest in speaking grammer. The way you abuse your elders here have exposed you little boy of grammer. You need to grow up

what is this miltant saying please.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by ican2020: 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
Kumalayer: Who told u Gej will win in 2015?,are u d only one that will get him the post?remember d northern people are not smiling,they are really ready to get Gej out,is it a lie?@northerners

Elections are not won on pages on newspapers but by votes of reasonable citizens.

Just relax and wait for GEJ's 2015 victory.

No opposition for now except a better party springs forth because APC is dead on arrival, period.

1 Like

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by nationwide1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
ibn akogun:

And ekwulobia, awambia, umuleri, aguleri, enugwu-ukwu, abatiti, npkor, umunya, achalla are god's kingdom on earth shey. Where in the southwest exactly have you been to?? Or are you another parionsher in chino ministry of ignoramuses.
For your imformation, I travel very widely in Nigeria. I'm not a noise maker. I know SW states inside out, even the Fulani state of Kwara some of you ignorantly claim and I mean every word of what I say about them. SW states generally look like village.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by ibnakogun: 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
nationwide1: For your imformation, I travel very widely in Nigeria. I'm not a noise maker. I know SW states inside out, even the Fulani state of Kwara some of you ignorantly claim and I mean every word of what I say about them. SW states generally look like village.

Another white lie from our in house chest beaters. Atleast I have shown you I know your enclave. Kill this thread with your suppose vast knowledge of the south west. Moreover southeast is still the worst enclave I have been to in the whole federation. Kwara isn't south west but north central, Mr travel all over the world.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by paschalndidi(m): 3:00am On Nov 18, 2013
Ogoni militant: I wonder how much your grammer has earned you. Keep speaking grammer or better still I can employ you to teach me. Am not in the business of speaking grammer am in the business of making money in Lagos your land. May be you are right but grammer does not pay bills.
gbam
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by paschalndidi(m): 3:20am On Nov 18, 2013
abouzaid: bia o gini, kedu ife i na agba mu ọkpa. Ka udo chia.
Hahahaha... Nna anaghi m agba gi okpa. E che m na i bu onye ofe mmanu

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off / Atiku U.S. Visa: Obasanjo Speaks On APC Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.