Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election (46838 Views)

Bayelsa: PDP In Early Lead, As INEC Declares Results At Polling Units, Wards / PDP In Early Lead In Ekiti / Buhari, Jimi Benson In Early Lead In Ikorodu - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by felipemadero(m): 12:17am On Nov 17, 2013
stevedure: Very difficult 2 defeat a sitting rulling party in Nigeria, except few states, Nasarawa 4 instance where akwe-Doma was outest by d CPC AL-makura Tanko. Apga will win, a signal dat shows dat PDP will win come 2015(not easy 2 win a sitting rulling party). I would've prefered Tony Nwoye 2 win, but like I said earlier, apga is d rulling party
abegi which nwoye b dat?;i would prefer ifeanyi uba 2 win but my most preferred is d APGA candidate.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by ifeanyidavid: 12:18am On Nov 17, 2013
respectkings: Lolss.. It a pitty, bul selection has bn done b4 de election soo.. Why must they disturb their lif..zzzzzzzzz. Tip- if ​ U̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​​ re in any party apart frm APGA,, ndo! Sorry! ​
E be like say u be Aboki fool
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Unblockable: 12:19am On Nov 17, 2013
Nairaland say APGA in early lead while Punch says PDP in early lead. So, who do we believe??
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by IBnatty(m): 12:19am On Nov 17, 2013
If you dont believe this report.. Please dont click (Like), just go grab a broom and sweep the disbelief off your thomasic brain.

1 Like

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by ucyoma(m): 12:19am On Nov 17, 2013
Dis is a typical naija election where everybdy rigs but d MASTER RIGGER WINS!!!
Instead of ranting & crying foul play, I wud advice Ngige & his band of power hojackers to bgin nw to cudgel dia brains on how to up dia game vis-a-via rigging in d 65 units of idemili north were elections wia rescheduled.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by nedufantasy(m): 12:20am On Nov 17, 2013
Even guardian newspaper says apga is leading
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Afokesco(m): 12:20am On Nov 17, 2013
When will they called off ASUU strike?
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by ifeanyidavid: 12:22am On Nov 17, 2013
Afokesco: When will they called off ASUU strike?
JULY next year ode
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by ATMCARD2(m): 12:33am On Nov 17, 2013
Whr r those APC media dogs?Am waiting 4 d final result 2 b announcd.NOISE MAKERZ!!!

2 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by CastleandGreen: 12:33am On Nov 17, 2013
Befor i sleep i want to say a big thank you to Nairalanders for educating the public.
All hail to APGA supporters,
To APC faithfuls, carry your broom go sweep church tomorrow.
To PDP members, God‘s time is the best.
To the For and Against, don‘t worry the change you need will come someday.
To MTN, thank you for giving me 10MB.
For those who hate GEJ, i cover him with the blood of Jesus Christ.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless GEJ till 2019.
God bless the ruling party PDP.
Good night everyone.

30 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by EASTSIDAZ: 12:36am On Nov 17, 2013
Impeccable source from the INEC just confirmed that APGA has won in 16 out of 21 LGAs..
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by mannyiyke: 12:38am On Nov 17, 2013
berem: He is leading doesn't make him a winner. Tomorrow elections will determine who the winner is.
I had earlier said dat i wld not comment but from d look of things, i'm not happy at all. Nigerians, when are we going to get it right?
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by hardywaltz(m): 12:39am On Nov 17, 2013
Reports reaching me from my cousins in Ekwusigo Headquarters Ozubulu where counting has just been concluded is that APGA has been declared the winner with PDP 2nd and APC 3rd. PDP agents (Sir Emeka Offor's boys) have rejected the results and tried severally to snatch the election sheets.
Sir E will be put to shame again in his LGA
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by EASTSIDAZ: 12:40am On Nov 17, 2013
mannyiyke: I had earlier said dat i wld not comment but from d look of things, i'm not happy at all. Peter Obi dat cried foul when d election he won was rigged is now d one rigging election for his godson. Nigerians, when are we going to get it right. I'm totally disappointed in Nigeria. This is a prelude to the massive rigging that will be orchestrated by them in 2015. In Nigeria, we don't fear God and we don't also have conscience. It's sad and shameful but anambrarians will be worse for it as i forsee poor governance and looting in the near future. With this shenanigan called election, Nigeria is totally a hopeless state. Pple on top now resort to rigging elections just for their selfish aims. God is watching all of them dat rigged this election; no matter what they do, God is watching them; what they sowed they wld reap if not tomorrow, it wld be someday.

How did he rig the election? Do you have any prove? Beware of what you say in an open forum as this as you could be arrested for false information.

@Topic:

Congrats to APGA..
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Texykool: 12:43am On Nov 17, 2013
Unblockable: That was how we were still told in the 2011 Election that Alao Akala was in an early lead against Ajimobi, but at the end of everything Ajimobi was declared the winner..

APGA, I enjoin you to celebrate now and mourn tomorrow. Because he who laughs last laughs best

hmmm... A salient point made. The game of 'Last Card, Check' usually played by APC. If it is Ngige's stronghold that has not been decided, then maybe APGA should hold off celebrations a bit, at least till INEC announces the eventual winner.

What these APC people did against Akala, withholding the results of their strongholds till they had a good guess of what the opponents' figures were, then over-inflated their figures with the result coming much later.... Twas crazy men...

Akala will not forget that in a hurry... I tell U.

Most likely, the result may not eventually show the actual winner, but the candidate most adept at rigging.

#AnambraDecides

1 Like

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by chidinwachukwu(m): 12:44am On Nov 17, 2013
Wish Ngige was in a different party and not APC.Anyway congrats to APGA in advance.Plenty Chickens after the election,Abeg I no wan chop Broom.

7 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 17, 2013
berem: He is leading doesn't make him a winner. Tomorrow elections will determine who the winner is.

People like you suprise me! You are the only character on nairaland that does not know that identity is what defines a human being. If we don't have an identity, we are nonentities.

8 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by EASTSIDAZ: 12:46am On Nov 17, 2013
APC dogs are already crying.

How can APC inflat the result of 2 LGAs when APGA has already won 16 out of 21 LGAs?

There is every reason for APGA to kick off jubilation as they are leading with very wide margin..

2 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 17, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

How did he rig the election? Do you have any prove? Beware of what you say in an open forum as this as you could be arrested for false information.

@Topic:

Congrats to APGA..
stop being a hypocrite! No one posts false information more that you do with your alternate monikers on this forum. You should be ashamed of yourself for not making any comment about the election that didn't hold in some parts of Idemili. Am not surprised! What was I expecting you to say? Well who cares? Am not from Anambra and I have nothing in common with them. I hope you people will suffer another 8 years of hardship by Obi and his goons. angry

3 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by nnalove(m): 12:48am On Nov 17, 2013
yibomustgo: Liars! How many Local Government are there in Anambra State?
fank u and God bless u or pinpointing dat OP dat doesn't deserve front page is a lie to d highest order
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by victor2020(m): 12:51am On Nov 17, 2013
BREAKING NEWS: Ngige Decleard Winner. Areas he won heavily include:
Adamawa- 45000
zamfara- 60,000
Jigawa- 40,000
Ekiti- 10,000
Osun-25,000
Ogun- 27,000
Lagos-100,000
facebook- 10m
Nairaland - 500,000
Okija shrine - 70,000
Anambra- 00,000
clap for Ngige grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by lacasa: 1:00am On Nov 17, 2013
Nigerians Will never rise from the Cesspit Of mental poverty and Blind ignorance.

From the many reports of irregularities and INEC's incompetency in running a Single State's Election, one wld wonder if Jega is not a Bigger failure than Ebele Jonathan

We WILL never Progress in this animal Farm!.

Nigeria, the 4th world nation

undecided

1 Like

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by nabiz(m): 1:01am On Nov 17, 2013
now apga don win, i hope abokis no go start killing in the the north, i hope cpc no apc no go
make the stat ungoverneble, and i hope blood no go flow. i and obj still dey lav ooooooooo in chinese language.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Onyejiuwaokoh: 1:11am On Nov 17, 2013
Fashola of Lagos brought the enemity between the Ibos and APC, if not Ngige could have won unopposed.. An elected Governor like fashola is not supposed to display any tribalism or ethnicity obviously like deporting people, closing market and enforcing unelected leader on them, telling them to go back to their villiage. Ngige won prof. Akuyiri a popular and most respected woman in Nigeria despite she contested under APGA an Ibo party and Ngige ACN a yoruba party. Any Plitician that displays tribal or religious hatred kills both his polical career and that of his party. Nigeria is bigger than a state, region and religion politics.

21 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Ad4(m): 1:13am On Nov 17, 2013
As I said before,vote APGA!APGA is the Igbo brand and we need to believe in it and work with it.
As for the election,its a Nigerian system.Even the APC can not deny electorial malpractise in their states.Its a faulty system every body takes advantage of when its at your disposal.
I want to congratulate APGA in advance because at last count out of the 21 LGAs they have won 14.Even if you dash APC the rest they can not win.I want to also congratulate the PDP,they fought well.
I predicted the result to be:
1. APGA
2.PDP
3.APC
and its turning out to be so.
Tinubu should go and rest just like he did in Ondo State.Go and assemble your lawyers and lets see how it goes.
INEC just suspended or postpone the elections in those wards just for the records incase anybody goes to court.INEC's legal team is also very smart.
Congrats to the people of Anambra.Goodnight.

2 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 17, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

grin

You brought it on yourself..now you are begging the mods to rescue you why not called the clownish and clueless roaches to rescue you?? grin
beg the mods? I am only doing the needful by reporting you. You think am gonna reply your insults? No I won't! Am just too sophisticated to be in your level. Not to worry,a ban awaits you! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties / Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture / Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.