Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,012 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election (46864 Views)

Bayelsa: PDP In Early Lead, As INEC Declares Results At Polling Units, Wards / PDP In Early Lead In Ekiti / Buhari, Jimi Benson In Early Lead In Ikorodu - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by biafranqueen: 8:10am On Nov 17, 2013
Kumalayer: [color=#990000][/color] Ngige wont win,d igbo's are too gulible for him to win,i cant just imagine a situation where voters' card are sold for 2 thousands naira,i thought it was only in d north dat poverty reigns,i never knew it reign in Anambra to,ride on Apga you get the money to spend on voters card......i dont see Nigeria moving foward with people selling voters card like bean cake(AKARA)
so my peoples actions dictate the success of the whole Nigeria just little ooo Anambra so why all the pretending I know you people love Igbos too much that's why you stay all up in our happenings I don't blame you cool

2 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by ibnakogun: 8:11am On Nov 17, 2013
biafranqueen: My Dear no need to hide like you shame finish you well well I Am and always will be the Queen of Biafra , if the dream had failed then APC would have won if the dream had failed we would not be so important that all of the West tried they best but failed the quest so keep yabbing Biafra is an ideology that inspires the whole nation wink

The winner of the election will not affect me in anyway, or do I give a fvck about who win. My main concern is for good government to be installed in alaigbo, so that the flocking of your kind to the southwest will reduce and we will have less criminals to contend with. Moreover Biafra died long time ago, when the famous Abidjan trip was embark on get over it. Obi gat some loudmouth dropped at ezzu river. Any other agitator for that cause will dropped in river Niger by obiano.

1 Like

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by dopesidez: 8:11am On Nov 17, 2013
osymerga: I think this may be the begining of Ngige political downfall.Because from what i am hearing now,there is already a grand plan to make him loss the senate seat if he may choose to recontest again.Many political bigwigs (both PDP and APGA) in the state do not trust and like him.And the party he join is equally not helping matters.As a matter of fact,they have already starting to kill Ngige political career in the state,and they have already started with the guber election as a test.Many top politicians in the state are not comfortable with his nature.Got this infor from a member of the House of Rep.
what is wrong with his nature? Is he deformed or is he a beast, isn't he far better than andy uba, why couldn't they stop him from going to senate initailly, which rep member told u that.... Hisssssssss
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by theoctopus: 8:14am On Nov 17, 2013
Kumalayer: [color=#990000][/color] Ngige wont win,d igbo's are too gulible for him to win,i cant just imagine a situation where voters' card are sold for 2 thousands naira,i thought it was only in d north dat poverty reigns,i never knew it reign in Anambra to,ride on Apga you get the money to spend on voters card......i dont see Nigeria moving foward with people selling voters card like bean cake(AKARA)

If only you know how foolish you sound. These are the kind of statements you APC people say everyday and you still expect people to join you. Bigot like you. Shame on you.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by basty: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2013
This report is a total lie and fabrication.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by guonno: 8:19am On Nov 17, 2013
[quote author=Vic2u][/quote]

It surprises me how some people think. U said u have nothing in common with anambra state? So how do u know that obi's 8 years was a waste? Ur temperature is high. The last time I checked, OBI was and is still the most prudent Gov in nigeria. A lot of states are in debt, even rivers and delta with lots of oyel funds is in debt. The last time I also checked, obi is a technocrat, and the man he projected(obiano) is also one, but ngige is a typical politician, anambra at this stage does not need politics, bc the presidency favours us, and secondly the economic suppression anambra has passed through cannot be reversed by a politician, a technocrat is who we need. As for u, mr "I have nothing in common with anambra" do u think anambra being a core igbo state would want anything to do with u?

5 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by asha80(m): 8:19am On Nov 17, 2013
the person i pity from this election fallout in ifeanyi ubah....how is going to pay back the humongous debt he is owing individuals and coporations?...who even advised him to contest for this election self?

3 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by biafranqueen: 8:19am On Nov 17, 2013
ibn akogun:

The winner of the election will not affect me in anyway, or do I give a fvck about who win. My main concern is for good government to be installed in alaigbo, so that the flocking of your kind to the southwest will reduce and we will have less criminals to contend with. Moreover Biafra died long time ago, when the famous Abidjan trip was embark on get over it. Obi gat some loudmouth dropped at ezzu river. Any other agitator for that cause will dropped in river Niger by obiano.
hahahaha bro I feel your pain all in all I am inviting you to a celebration in Nnewi to cool that your pressure I can tell you care and on behalf of my kinsman and women I want to think you for your concern have a great Sunday kiss

1 Like

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by abouzaid: 8:20am On Nov 17, 2013
ibn akogun:

ha ha, operation occupy southwest is just beginning. Apga will present a formidable yoruba candidate with an igbo deputy in lagos come 2015 and the igbo population will vote them to victory.personally i'm about buying my second shop in lagos state while most yorubas are still living in slums. Una go hear wee.

7 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by ATMCARD2(m): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2013
berem: stop being a hypocrite! No one posts false information more that you do with your alternate monikers on this forum. You should be ashamed of yourself for not making any comment about the election that didn't hold in some parts of Idemili. Am not surprised! What was I expecting you to say? Well who cares? Am not from Anambra and I have nothing in common with them. I hope you people will suffer another 8 years of hardship by Obi and his goons. angry
My dear,i can feel d pain in u.....o!U kw u're nt 4rm Anambra n mst dat doesn't kw Anamabra politic were here making noise.I said it b4 n wl say it again,NGIGE joind a wrng Party as lng as Anambra is concern.Am stil waiting 2 c a post 4rm dat Nairalander FREEGLOBE.rubbish

3 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by ibnakogun: 8:23am On Nov 17, 2013
biafranqueen: hahahaha bro I feel your pain all in all I am inviting you to a celebration in Nnewi to cool that your pressure I can tell you care and on behalf of my kinsman and women I want to think you for your concern have a great Sunday kiss

Pain kwa ?? Madamuze you are joke ooo. Why don't wait till the conclusion of the bye election in the idimili's before you push your luck too far.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by kingbang: 8:25am On Nov 17, 2013
basty: This report is a total lie and fabrication.
Eeyaaa! Sorry bro! But that is the truth. APGA is leading while Ngige and APC are crying as usual!

1 Like

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Torch1(m): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2013
BREAKING NEWS!
APC just won the governorship election on social networks,while APGA won in all the physically existing LGA'S in the state.

3 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by safedriveng: 8:27am On Nov 17, 2013
Lord Varys:

http://leadership.ng/news/161113/anambra-election-apga-early-lead

I told a friend who said the election was goin to be FREE n FARE lailai, not in Nigeria where polities remains a game of the smart and not of credibility. INEC is corrupt! We knw ourselves. To win any election all I need to do is to compile the list of my opponents name at every ward level, atleast 60% and send it to INEC. I bet u their name won't com out and they won't be able to vote. Oga declear me the winner of the election
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by biafranqueen: 8:29am On Nov 17, 2013
asha 80: the person i pity from this election fallout in ifeanyi ubah....how is going to pay back the humongous debt he is owing individuals and coporations?...who even advised him to contest for this election self?
this guy will go down as the biggest 419 in history he advise himselfoo people tried to no avail to talk him down, since he don't want to listen they just suck his pocket and encourage him to go forward, this guy talked his way into the pockets of the President of Congo and swindle all the banks and big men in Nnewi he thought that his juju could take him all the way to Ziks house, Chukwu does not sleep. I told you people that they will suck this guy dry check my post way back does he think we are so stupid to let him dupe us like he did everyone else. All those that were smiling will now spit when they see him, shameless hegoat.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by ibnakogun: 8:29am On Nov 17, 2013
abouzaid: ha ha, operation occupy southwest is just beginning. Apga will present a formidable yoruba candidate with an igbo deputy in lagos come 2015 and the igbo population will vote them to victory.personally i'm about buying my second shop in lagos state while most yorubas are still living in slums. Una go hear wee.

The last time you guys tried it in amuwo odofin LGA, one of your strong base in lagos we all know the outcome, yorubas have been playing complex political game when y'all are still wearing your huggins. If you like own heaven and earth no one take y'all low esteem shamlocks seriously anymore, least I forget you own 90% of Lagos, 85% of abuja and 60000% of kano.

1 Like

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by asha80(m): 8:30am On Nov 17, 2013
kingbang:
Eeyaaa! Sorry bro! But that is the truth. APGA is leading while Ngige and APC are crying as usual!
but where can one get authentic inec result?all i hear is apga is leading,winning like 15 local councils but i have checked online and i do not see it anywhere.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by biafranqueen: 8:31am On Nov 17, 2013
ibn akogun:

Pain kwa ?? Madamuze you are joke ooo. Why don't wait till the conclusion of the bye election in the idimili's before you push your luck too far.
don't worry I will back Ngige to run for Lagos Governor how does that sound cheesy
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by investnow2013: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2013
Yes APGA is Winning in Many Places!
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by asha80(m): 8:33am On Nov 17, 2013
biafranqueen: this guy will go down as the biggest 419 in history he advise himselfoo people tried to no avail to talk him down, since he don't want to listen they just suck his pocket and encourage him to go forward, this guy can talked his way into the pockets of the President of Congo and swindle all the banks and big men in Nnewi he thought that his juju could take him all the way to Ziks house, Chukwu does not sleep. I told you people that they will suck this guy dry check my post way back does he think we are so stupid to let him dupe us like he did everyone else. All those that were smiling will now spit when they see him, shameless hegoat.
i have not seen one of his supporters @ik4life here in nairaland since results started pouring in.

2 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Ofunaofu: 8:35am On Nov 17, 2013
I must say that INEC under jega is improving cos if it were to be the Inec of Maurice iwu or Abel gubadia results would have been declared in those 65 polling units election did not take place. Kudos

1 Like

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by ibnakogun: 8:35am On Nov 17, 2013
asha 80: but where can one get authentic inec result?all i hear is apga is leading,winning like 15 local councils but i have checked online and i do not see it anywhere.

Let the loudmouths keep making the noise, till they get smacked by the return of vote today from onwa stronghold.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by biafranqueen: 8:37am On Nov 17, 2013
asha 80: i have not seen one of his supporters @ik4life here in nairaland since results started pouring in.
maybe he is with Freeglobe , Oboy and the other 180 stuck in jail in Imo state grin

1 Like

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by kasiem(m): 8:37am On Nov 17, 2013
ngige cant denigrate all d bigwigs and expect to win election there and i'm ready to bet it that he is loosing that senate seat in 2015 same way okorocha will loose imo state. ifeanyi must have learnt that unlike yoruba states anambra can not be won with noisemaking. election was free and fair but not perfect
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by ibnakogun: 8:39am On Nov 17, 2013
biafranqueen: don't worry I will back Ngige to run for Lagos Governor how does that sound cheesy

That position is exclusively meant for son of the soil. The only we can give outsiders has been give to Joe igbokwe and the guy in budget planning. Shows our level of sophistication, can the same be obtainable in alaigbo?? Even street chairman is not given to outsiders.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by cutieemperor007: 8:40am On Nov 17, 2013
Sard: I wonder why some yorubas carry Anambra matter for head all in the name of supporting APC . There's nothing to gain in APC winning or loosing. Make una face una problem first before helping others.

Abeg, no be all yorubas fancy this their yeye APC ooo... Infact i hate them with a passion, a politican party that dosent have any concrete manifesto but rather wish to win elections by critisising the opposition or ruling party....
im so glad u pple in Anambra didnt buy their cock and bull stories, just like us in Ondo state, im glad u pple refuse to bow to a foriegn god and his demons..(thievenubu and co)

and if critisisim and cheap propagander is what they intend to use to get our votes come 2015, i can assure them they are in for another heart break...they had better buckle-up and be the opposition we clamour for in this country and stop been a bunch of pretenders....

1 Like

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 17, 2013
ibn akogun:

well said!
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by investnow2013: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2013
biafranqueen: maybe he is with Freeglobe and the other 180 stuck in jail in Imo state grin
Please do not disturb FREEglobe! He is still mourning NGIGE's Political Demise!
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by ibnakogun: 8:46am On Nov 17, 2013
cutieemperor007:

Abeg, no be all yorubas fancy this their yeye APC ooo... Infact i hate them with a passion, a politican party that dosent have any concrete manifesto but rather wish to win elections by critisising the opposition or ruling party....
im so glad u pple in Anambra didnt buy their cock and bull stories, just like us in Ondo state, im glad u pple refuse to bow to a foriegn god and his demons..(thievenubu and co)

and if critisisim and cheap propagander is what they intend to use to get our votes come 2015, i can assure them they are in for another heart break...they had better buckle-up and be the opposition we clamour for in this country and stop been a bunch of pretenders....

APC isn't a perfect party, but to the Nigerian standard no party come a distance second. Particularly in the performance of the southwest governors. Ms get over it no more free meal for your PDP in this part of the world. First hand experience from travelling all nooks and crannies of ile karo ojire.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by biafranqueen: 8:47am On Nov 17, 2013
ibn akogun:

That position is exclusively meant for son of the soil. The only we can give outsiders has been give to Joe igbokwe and the guy in budget planning. Shows our level of sophistication, can the same be obtainable in alaigbo?? Even street chairman is not given to outsiders.
that's why the Commissioner of Police is a Hausa my friend stop it, come and run for LGC in Onitsha let us see, none of your guys have tried you can be the first to test this your theory wink
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by shegsrules(m): 8:47am On Nov 17, 2013
One thing I know ngige never gives up, during the last senatorial election if not for that Dora did all she could but still he went round at night n made sure all was ok. But the funny thing is d anambra people I know luv ngige n not some1 who can't call 3 farming sectors in the state.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by biafranqueen: 8:48am On Nov 17, 2013
invest-now2013:
Please do not disturb FREEglobe! He is still mourning NGIGE's Political Demise!
cry cry grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off / 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari / Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.