Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election (46866 Views)

Bayelsa: PDP In Early Lead, As INEC Declares Results At Polling Units, Wards / PDP In Early Lead In Ekiti / Buhari, Jimi Benson In Early Lead In Ikorodu - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by kasiem(m): 8:49am On Nov 17, 2013
invest-now2013:
Please do not disturb FREEglobe! He is still mourning NGIGE's Political Demise!
pls, inform freeglobe that he is not from that side of d country where otapiapia is used to calm down sorrows and fears so she should just summon d courage and bear d lose. but, we warned her nah

abeg, is chino still busy with election rigging?

2 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by oduason: 8:51am On Nov 17, 2013
abouzaid: ha ha, operation occupy southwest is just beginning. Apga will present a formidable yoruba candidate with an igbo deputy in lagos come 2015 and the igbo population will vote them to victory.personally i'm about buying my second shop in lagos state while most yorubas are still living in slums. Una go hear wee.
Lmao dreams do come true
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by ibnakogun: 8:55am On Nov 17, 2013
biafranqueen: that's why the Commissioner of Police is a Hausa my friend stop it, come and run for LGC in Onitsha let us see, none of your guys have tried you can be the first to test this your theory wink

Hope you have taken your correct dose of ogu brain disease. Let me school you in police matter 101. Hello ma'am, police commissioner are selected by the I.G without ethnic or religion leaning of the individual. Even the ebonyi guy can't lead a line in main market talkless of a Yoruba chairman of Onitsha south LGA woliwo. I don't see that happening till the angel blow the whistle to end the world.

1 Like

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by cheapgadgets6: 8:56am On Nov 17, 2013
Nobody is tlkn abt d spendin money bag of lp
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Proxytalk: 8:57am On Nov 17, 2013
asha 80: but where can one get authentic inec result?all i hear is apga is leading,winning like 15 local councils but i have checked online and i do not see it anywhere.
Did you say online? Dont be decieved by those jobless bloggers. This one is from inec hqtrs Awka, reported by leadership newspapers
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by deeptesting(m): 8:57am On Nov 17, 2013
Seriously, The best APC can do right now is to future Dr. Ngige as their Gov. candidate come 2015 in Lagos State,it will be ground breaking and will uplift their credibility as a national party to capture all the SE state which they are so desperate to have; as it stands people of SE and SS believes it is a SW party and will not allow them in. The case of Edo State,the people never voted for the party but for the candidate,the state in no long time will return to PDP as Oshiomole used his activism role to fool the people. I wish our people can go above tribe,ethnic,religion,sentiment and vote for the right man who is fit for the job.... I wish Anambra people the best but don`t forget that you cannot plant Orange and expect to harvest Apple.

2 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Franknigga(m): 8:57am On Nov 17, 2013
When i saw okada people following apc candidate that time i no say they no get people,cus most of them has no voters card

3 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by oduason: 8:57am On Nov 17, 2013
biafranqueen: that's why the Commissioner of Police is a Hausa my friend stop it, come and run for LGC in Onitsha let us see, none of your guys have tried you can be the first to test this your theory wink
You are very daft,who appointed the commissioner of police,is the police force a state or federal parastal
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by ibnakogun: 8:59am On Nov 17, 2013
odua son: You are very daft,who appointed the commissioner of police,is the police force a state or federal parastal

Egbon, daft is an understatement.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by jice(m): 9:06am On Nov 17, 2013
Unblockable: That was how we were still told in the 2011 Election that Alao Akala was in an early lead against Ajimobi, but at the end of everything Ajimobi was declared the winner..

APGA, I enjoin you to celebrate now and mourn tomorrow. Because he who laughs last laughs best
for your mind. lol
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:07am On Nov 17, 2013
ibn akogun:

Hope you have taken your correct dose of ogu brain disease. Let me school you in police matter 101. Hello ma'am, police commissioner are selected by the I.G without ethnic or religion leaning of the individual. Even the ebonyi guy can't lead a line in main market talkless of a Yoruba chairman of Onitsha south LGA woliwo. I don't see that happening till the angel blow the whistle to end the world.
mr. Know all. Its only state commisSioners that are appoited by the IG. Their are more than for commissioners of police in Lagos that I know

1 Like

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 17, 2013
paschal ndidi: Yea but you must also look at the parties that are battling it out with APGA. Which one is strong in the state? Ngige is strong but the party is not strong in the state, apc winning in Anambra is like saying Apga will win in lagos state which is not possible. Even before the election, he also had problems with the traditional rulers by campaigning on the day of OFALA festival. You and i knew the story of pdp and court issues which took greater part of their time before they ended up with nwoye. From the beginning, i knew it was going to be apga
are u buttressing my point u quoted above or raising a different point? Come out plain! Remember what happened in kwara where senior Bukola with his stronghold on d state could not deliver his candidate as juniour Bukola(Saraki) of PDP delivered his candidate against all odds. The Governor is the state party Leader, so he does everythin within his reach(and beyond) 2 retain his party as d rulling party, dat would make him relevant in d state politics, same thing is applicable in the national level! PDP is ready 2 do anytin 2 remain relevant in d business of politics! Dnt 4get d AU, UN, ECOWAS ETC Are behind Jonathan, u may ask if they will vote in d election, den dat'll be a childish question!
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 17, 2013
victor2020: BREAKING NEWS: Ngige Decleard Winner. Areas he won heavily include:
Adamawa- 45000
zamfara- 60,000
Jigawa- 40,000
Ekiti- 10,000
Osun-25,000
Ogun- 27,000
Lagos-100,000
facebook- 10m
Nairaland - 500,000
Okija shrine - 70,000
Anambra- 00,000
clap for Ngige grin grin grin

Adamawa- 45000
zamfara- 60,000
Jigawa- 40,000
Ekiti- 10,000
Osun-25,000
Ogun- 27,000
Lagos-100,000
facebook- 10m
Nairaland - 500,000
Okija shrine - 70,000
Anambra- 00,000

Adamawa- 45000
zamfara- 60,000
Jigawa- 40,000
Ekiti- 10,000
Osun-25,000
Ogun- 27,000
Lagos-100,000
facebook- 10m
Nairaland - 500,000
Okija shrine - 70,000
Anambra- 00,000

osun defender-- 5m k

1 Like

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by nationwide1(m): 9:10am On Nov 17, 2013
ajoskele: Some parties need go on strike to express their grievances over the conduct of the guber election!!!!
Buhari said they should protect their votes and it led to death of tens of corp members and you're now saying they should go on strike. I hope if it leads to death of corp members/people you wont deny this statement.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Simple26(m): 9:12am On Nov 17, 2013
Who care? Any other person can win, as long as its not ngige.

1 Like

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by ibnakogun: 9:13am On Nov 17, 2013
Ogoni militant: mr. Know all. Its only state commisSioners that are appoited by the IG. Their are more than for commissioners of police in Lagos that I know

Get a brighter grammar and improve your writing skills, now read my post again this time slowly. I give you 4 hours to understand the post and reply with your brain switched on.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by nationwide1(m): 9:17am On Nov 17, 2013
Franknigga: When i saw okada people following apc candidate that time i no say they no get people,cus most of them has no voters card
They like using okada only to dumb when elected. Lagos and Edo are undeniable case studies. It's just that some people refuse to learn fast.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Sard(m): 9:20am On Nov 17, 2013
cutieemperor007:

Abeg, no be all yorubas fancy this their yeye APC ooo... Infact i hate them with a passion, a politican party that dosent have any concrete manifesto but rather wish to win elections by critisising the opposition or ruling party....
im so glad u pple in Anambra didnt buy their cock and bull stories, just like us in Ondo state....
I'm Yoruba as well that's why I find it hard to believe that Yorubas can be so concerned. Some of these chaps haven't been to Anambra & probably won't for a longtime, so why the fuss? Yorubaland o ni baje o! one luv,bro.

2 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by ibnakogun: 9:24am On Nov 17, 2013
Sard: I'm Yoruba as well that's why I find it hard to believe that Yorubas can be so concerned. Some of these chaps haven't been to Anambra & probably won't for a longtime, so why the fuss? Yorubaland o ni baje o! one luv,bro.

And you not concern with the constant influx of peeps escaping misgovernance in this enclave to your region too??
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by truelovecom: 9:24am On Nov 17, 2013
smileoly: it is almost impossible in Nigeria to win in an election involving the incumbent party except tribunal enters the equation. So nothing extra-ordinary is happening until we deal with corruption in INEC and Nigeria Police.

Rochas won ohakim(incumbent governor in imo state).....Anambra doesnt practise true democracy. Imo state is the first and only state in nigeria to have true democracy. Other states should copy from Imo
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by cutieemperor007: 9:27am On Nov 17, 2013
ibn akogun:

APC isn't a perfect party, but to the Nigerian standard no party come a distance second. Particularly in the performance of the southwest governors. Ms get over it no more free meal for your PDP in this part of the world. First hand experience from travelling all nooks and crannies of ile karo ojire.

Mr man, which ile karo ojire are u talking about; I guess u will say Fashola or lagos, aren't u pple tire of selling the image of ur party with just one man's achievement, and let me also remind u that lagos is a product of continuity of poicy, an ideology u pple are preaching against in other state, and let me also inform u that I am not a PDP Person and not even a politician like u. I'm from Ondo state and I have never been to a southern state so I don't know what it looks like there but will u pls cut the crap about those places been under-developed,(cos igbos trop to the s/w for business purpose)its not as if we are living in paradise down here. and if u have read my post with more open mind u will have realise that my problem with APC is there hypocritical nature, we need a true opposition in nigeria to cutail the activities of PDP and not pretenders like APC....

4 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Suprises: 9:30am On Nov 17, 2013
Mehn politics no be childs play lol.. In some polling unit in anambra ngige,tinubu and buhari pictures were seen all over the place. Ngige na bad market for APC
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by ibnakogun: 9:34am On Nov 17, 2013
cutieemperor007:

Mr man, which ile karo ojire are u talking about; I guess u will say Fashola or lagos, aren't u pple tire of selling the image of ur party with just one man's achievement, and let me also remind u that lagos is a product of continuity of poicy, an ideology u pple are preaching against in other state, and let me also inform u that I am not a PDP Person and not even a politician like u. I'm from Ondo state and I have never been to a southern state so I don't know what it looks like there but will u pls cut the crap about those places been under-developed,(cos igbos trop to the s/w for business purpose)its not as if we are living in paradise down here. and if u have read my post with more open mind u will have realise that my problem with APC is there hypocritical nature, we need a true opposition in nigeria to cutail the activities of PDP and not pretenders like APC....

I have been to alaigbo and I know what is obtainable there compared to southwest. Please get on a bus and access development in osun, Oyo, Ogun and Edo and compare it with pdp era. The osun and Ogun guy are so spectacular. With the way they are going self they might best uncle fash. Get exposured first before you come and jawjaw with me. Ask any Igbo the state of onitsha-enugu expressway, that the worst road I have ever travelled on all my existence. What about upper-iweka link main market passing through ochanga via uberfish junction. Don't go there with me ma'am.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by cutieemperor007: 9:38am On Nov 17, 2013
Sard: I'm Yoruba as well that's why I find it hard to believe that Yorubas can be so concerned. Some of these chaps haven't been to Anambra & probably won't for a longtime, so why the fuss? Yorubaland o ni baje o! one luv,bro.

The bitter truth my brother is that Awolowo can never love the igbos like ojukwu do, so we shouldn't think our brothers from the south fools for deciding to stick to their own, and if anybody think it is tribalism for the igbo to stick to a party they believe is their(APGA) then we should sincerly ask ourself how realistic is it for ANPP to win an election in the south west...

1 Like

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:40am On Nov 17, 2013
ibn akogun:

Get a brighter grammar and improve your writing skills, now read my post again this time slowly. I give you 4 hours to understand the post and reply with your brain switched on.
I wonder how much your grammer has earned you. Keep speaking grammer or better still I can employ you to teach me. Am not in the business of speaking grammer am in the business of making money in Lagos your land. May be you are right but grammer does not pay bills.

5 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by ibnakogun: 9:43am On Nov 17, 2013
Ogoni militant: I wonder how much your grammer has earned you. Keep speaking grammer or better still I can employ you to teach me. Am not in the business of speaking grammer am in the business of making money in Lagos your land. May be you are right but grammer does not pay bills.

Good you are improving, your petty trade is not still the big money earner in lasgidi. The blue chips guys are taking the spoils and when last I checked the omoluabis are still dusting any one in that section.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by nationwide1(m): 9:43am On Nov 17, 2013
ibn akogun: 80% of anambra voters knows that ngige is the best man for the job, 96% didn't vote him cause of clannish reason FACT. And some people complain the region is backward, selling votes for as little as 1k speak volume about the poverty this peeps are contending with.
Are you trying to sell SW as a developed part of Nigeria? Anyone who has travelled well in Nigeria knows that apart from Lagos, a former federal capital, every other SW state is like a village.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by biafranqueen: 9:43am On Nov 17, 2013
ibn akogun:

thanks for the lesson, so do you and your guys have a deep desire to run for some type of office in Igboland I never knew how deep rooted the infatuation was until this election I appreciate the admiration of you and your folks, and I am sure, by Tuesday you will abandon this moniker in shame and despair like you did your other one,yet and still take heart My Dear not every diabolical plan that Thiefbu throws out can work, I pray that your first son will do as Obassanjo did so we can be in laws and this your obsession will have some relief!
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by adino(m): 9:46am On Nov 17, 2013
ANAMBRA PEOPLE! WETIN UNA DO IFEANYI UBAH NO GOOD OO.
HMMM, GOD IS WATCHING.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by ibnakogun: 9:48am On Nov 17, 2013
nationwide1: Are you trying to sell SW as a developed part of Nigeria? Anyone who has travelled well in Nigeria knows that apart from Lagos, a former federal capital, every other SW state is like a village.

And ekwulobia, awambia, umuleri, aguleri, enugwu-ukwu, abatiti, npkor, umunya, achalla are god's kingdom on earth shey. Where in the southwest exactly have you been to?? Or are you another parionsher in chino ministry of ignoramuses.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Lightening: 9:48am On Nov 17, 2013
ibn akogun:

What amount of stake do westerners have in the east to merit then any political position? That fashola appointed ibos in sensitive position in his government is a reflection of the enormous stakes they have in the different sectors of lagos state.

So you guys should reach out more and touch your host states more. Then it might become possible.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by SUBMARINE: 9:51am On Nov 17, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
truelove.com:
Rochas won ohakim.....Anambra doesnt practise true democracy. Imo state is the first and only state in nigeria to have true democracy.
Rochas won because of APGA and his philantropism. He will lose because of APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture / Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) / Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.