Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election (46865 Views)

Bayelsa: PDP In Early Lead, As INEC Declares Results At Polling Units, Wards / PDP In Early Lead In Ekiti / Buhari, Jimi Benson In Early Lead In Ikorodu - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by ibnakogun: 9:52am On Nov 17, 2013
biafranqueen: thanks for the lesson, so do you and your guys have a deep desire to run for some type of office in Igboland I never knew how deep rooted the infatuation was until this election I appreciate the admiration of you and your folks, and I am sure, by Tuesday you will abandon this moniker in shame and despair like you did your other one,yet and still take heart My Dear not every diabolical plan that Thiefbu throws out can work, I pray that your first son will do as Obassanjo did so we can be in laws and this your obsession will have some relief!

Madam, interested in where?? Even our migrations pattern will show we don't give two fucq about alaigbo. Even the guys picking up hand work your people refuse to learn in alaigbo always stay close to the barrack for the fear of the unknown.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by biafranqueen: 9:52am On Nov 17, 2013
Lightening:

What amount of stake do westerners have in the east to merit then any political position? That fashola appointed ibos in sensitive position in his government is a reflection of the enormous stakes they have in the different sectors of lagos state.

So you guys should reach out more and touch your host states more. Then it might become possible.
don't mind them the truth is so bitter to pretenders grin
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by obayaya(m): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2013
ibn akogun:

Let the loudmouths keep making the noise, till they get smacked by the return of vote today from onwa stronghold.

bros, onwa's stronghold? it's just few locations in idemmili north whose combined voters strength Is less than 100k out of which I'm sure apga and PDP will take some 40% of the total votes..

there's no light at the end of this tunnel for Ngige and APC.

3 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by adino(m): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2013
biafranqueen: maybe he is with Freeglobe , Oboy and the other 180 stuck in jail in Imo state grin
Sweerie, allow freeglobe rest in tears na
Freeglobe and those soludo peeps where just too full of hate. I prefer Wilie to a thousand soludo's, there is something so sinister about soludo that I am sure Amaechi and Okorocha combilned would be a childsplay compared to him. Moreover he is shamefully an Atiku's loyalist.
But, I pray G.E.J dashes him CBN Gov. next year after the mallam is chased out.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by ibnakogun: 9:54am On Nov 17, 2013
Lightening:

What amount of stake do westerners have in the east to merit then any political position? That fashola appointed ibos in sensitive position in his government is a reflection of the enormous stakes they have in the different sectors of lagos state.

So you guys should reach out more and touch your host states more. Then it might become possible.

And are you ready to educate us about the stake of ebonyi guys in Onitsha without one councillorship seat.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by adino(m): 9:57am On Nov 17, 2013
Ofunaofu: I must say that INEC under jega is improving cos if it were to be the Inec of Maurice iwu or Abel gubadia results would have been declared in those 65 polling units election did not take place. Kudos

FACT! People seems to have forgotten the evil days of Iwu and Guobadia. Jega is definitely the best and millions of miles ahead of those crooks especially the Iwuruwuru iwu.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by donklint86: 10:01am On Nov 17, 2013
patmaine:

osun defender-- 5m k
Bros abeg i no wan crak my rib...u too funny abeg!
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by adino(m): 10:03am On Nov 17, 2013
kasiem: ngige cant denigrate all d bigwigs and expect to win election there and i'm ready to bet it that he is loosing that senate seat in 2015 same way okorocha will loose imo state. ifeanyi must have learnt that unlike yoruba states anambra can not be won with noisemaking. election was free and fair but not perfect
Anambra is one of the most politically sophisticatrd States on Nigeria. I served in Anambra and I know what I am talking about. I said it that Obiano will win, if not for Nwoye last minute surprises Obianor would have goy at least 85% of the votes.
BUT, YOU ALL SHOULD HELP ME TO CRY FOR IFEANYI UBAH O. WHY DID YOU PEOPLE DO HIM LIKE THIS NA
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by ojeffo: 10:04am On Nov 17, 2013
shegsrules: One thing I know ngige never gives up, during the last senatorial election if not for that Dora did all she could but still he went round at night n made sure all was ok. But the funny thing is d anambra people I know luv ngige n not some1 who can't call 3 farming sectors in the state.
Ohhhh God...after reading ur post 8 times, I still don't understand it..now im having serious headache n my eyes is turning me...are u happy now?
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by SUBMARINE: 10:05am On Nov 17, 2013
I dont know why some yorubas comment unwisely. Why do u guys think a yoruba-hausa-fulani party will win in Igboland when u guys have not taken the first reconciliation step like Saro Wiwa and the SS people who asked Ndigbo to support him in 1994.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by adino(m): 10:06am On Nov 17, 2013
cheapgadgets6: Nobody is tlkn abt d spendin money bag of lp
Wont you people leave ubah alone, after una don do am strong tin.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by biafranqueen: 10:10am On Nov 17, 2013
ibn akogun:

Madam, interested in where?? Even our migrations pattern will show we don't give two fucq about alaigbo. Even the guys picking up hand work your people refuse to learn in alaigbo always stay close to the barrack for the fear of the unknown.
of course we are money makers and the biggest consumers are in Lagos are we in your fathers village, do you see us telling you who to vote for in that your Osun or Onudu state I don't blame you I have never even clicked on or commented on any Post about your state but you are here spending the whole weekend thinking about what We are doing in Anambra so if your not interested why are we still having this conversation Sir undecided

2 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by adino(m): 10:12am On Nov 17, 2013
deeptesting: Seriously, The best APC can do right now is to future Dr. Ngige as their Gov. candidate come 2015 in Lagos State,it will be ground breaking and will uplift their credibility as a national party to capture all the SE state which they are so desperate to have; as it stands people of SE and SS believes it is a SW party and will not allow them in. The case of Edo State,the people never voted for the party but for the candidate,the state in no long time will return to PDP as Oshiomole used his activism role to fool the people. I wish our people can go above tribe,ethnic,religion,sentiment and vote for the right man who is fit for the job.... I wish Anambra people the best but don`t forget that you cannot plant Orange and expect to harvest Apple.

oshom-OLE put Edo state on a long thing. He deceived, bamboozled and made a fool of Edo people. That guy betrayed us, funny enough I almost cursed those people who told me back then in 2007 that oshiomole was a fraud.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by adino(m): 10:16am On Nov 17, 2013
ibn akogun:

Get a brighter grammar and improve your writing skills, now read my post again this time slowly. I give you 4 hours to understand the post and reply with your brain switched on.
you bad o, 4 hrs. you pple will not kill person
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by SUBMARINE: 10:18am On Nov 17, 2013
If Tinubu and Buhari are interested in Ndigbo votes, they should first make a reconciliation move (like the SS people) of acknowledging and apologizing to the Igbos of crimes committed against Ndigbos and the Igbos will reciprocrate.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by biafranqueen: 10:20am On Nov 17, 2013
adino:
Anambra is one of the most politically sophisticatrd States on Nigeria. I served in Anambra and I know what I am talking about. I said it that Obiano will win, if not for Nwoye last minute surprises Obianor would have goy at least 85% of the votes.
BUT, YOU ALL SHOULD HELP ME TO CRY FOR IFEANYI UBAH O. WHY DID YOU PEOPLE DO HIM LIKE THIS NA
this is no time for crying do you know how much Ife loves attention he had a lot of fun now he can add aspiring Governor to his Dr. CEO title, trust me he is laughing at all the Mumus that dash him money in hopes of political favors in the future,
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by adino(m): 10:23am On Nov 17, 2013
biafranqueen: this is no time for crying do you know how much Ife loves attention he had a lot of fun now he can add aspiring Governor to his Dr. CEO title, trust me he is laughing at all the Mumus that dash him money in hopes of political favors in the future,
I never thought of that, but are you sure that dude did not use borrowed money
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by ibnakogun: 10:26am On Nov 17, 2013
biafranqueen: of course we are money makers and the biggest consumers are in Lagos are we in your fathers village, do you see us telling you who to vote for in that your Osun or Onudu state I don't blame you I have never even clicked on or commented on any Post about your state but you are here spending the whole weekend thinking about what We are doing in Anambra so if your not interested why are we still having this conversation Sir undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/1495738/igbos-only-migrate-lagos-sw#19147695

Madam I can see you are an honourable member in chino school of dumbbells. Read the above thread slowly. Yada yada and yaddas y'all not interested in the southwest yet y'all jump on thread alighting developments stride in the southwest. Fact there are more igbos in gate, Iwo road, aleshinloye and ogunpa than the total number of yorubas in the whole of alaigbo.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by kjhova(m): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2013
Once again, a major topic in Nigeria's development has been reduced to shear ethnicity! Six pages on an NL thread & not a single post concerned about party manifestos or transformational potential of the prospective contestants! It's all about where they are from & who they are allied to!!

It's got to a point in our existence that I believe if I cough in a public bus today, my immediate co-passengers would do a quick examination of my percieved ethnic background before deciding either to say "sorry please" or "suits you right"!

1 Like

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by truelovecom: 10:40am On Nov 17, 2013
SUBMARINE: [color=#006600][/color] Rochas won because of APGA and his philantropism. He will lose because of APC.

Imolites don't vote party, if rochas was in Acn he would have still won ohakim. philantropism wasnt the reason rochas won, he won because ohakim wasnt performing well. ohakim had so many projects uncompleted and kept on giving empty promise. Imolites were fed up with his empty promise and needed someone to replace him. Even if rochas didnt run for the election, another candidate would have still won ohakim.
Thank you!
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by truelovecom: 10:44am On Nov 17, 2013
SUBMARINE: [color=#006600][/color] Rochas won because of APGA and his philantropism. He will lose because of APC.

If rochas perform well under Apc, he will win 2015. My Imolites are educated, and don't vote based on party.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by kjhova(m): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2013
In any event, the most important matter in this Anambra guber election is that all votes count, rigging is reduced to an insignificant minimum & the overall integrity of the poll.
It is irrelevant to me what party wins as I'm most convinced that any difference existing btw the main contenders (be it APC, APGA, LP, PDP) is more of nomenclature & personnel than party program or individual honesty.

If we don't find a way to have credible polls at all levels of elections, this country will never know peace never mind development.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by NOLONGTIN1(m): 10:45am On Nov 17, 2013
berem: stop being a hypocrite! No one posts false information more that you do with your alternate monikers on this forum. You should be ashamed of yourself for not making any comment about the election that didn't hold in some parts of Idemili. Am not surprised! What was I expecting you to say? Well who cares? Am not from Anambra and I have nothing in common with them. I hope you people will suffer another 8 years of hardship by Obi and his goons. angry

Pls spare me!!!

Under which party did Ngige contest as a senator(ACN) ? Who was his main opponent(Prof Dora, APGA) ?

Who won?

How many bills did Ngige sponsor as a senator?

Now igbos are tribalistic and backward because APC lost this time, I guess you want us to prove again that we aren't by voting APC even though Ngige didn't do anything in the Senate.

I noticed that most people here are not after the interest of Anambrarians but that of APC's
...... You abuse and insult them(igbos in general) then beg them to vote APC. It doesn’t work that way. They have to c u as friends 1st b4 they take ur advice.

5 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by alphaconde(m): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2013
adino:

oshom-OLE put Edo state on a long thing. He deceived, bamboozled and made a fool of Edo people. That guy betrayed us, funny enough I almost cursed those people who told me back then in 2007 that oshiomole was a fraud.

I hv always said it, politicians like oshomole are a brand new nigerian problem. Everything they do is ladened in deciet, at the end u come to see that no difference has been made. For now I look up to the hills from whence my help comes.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by biafranqueen: 10:53am On Nov 17, 2013
ibn akogun:

https://www.nairaland.com/1495738/igbos-only-migrate-lagos-sw#19147695

Madam I can see you are an honourable member in chino school of dumbbells. Read the above thread slowly. Yada yada and yaddas y'all not interested in the southwest yet y'all jump on thread alighting developments stride in the southwest. Fact there are more igbos in gate, Iwo road, aleshinloye and ogunpa than the total number of yorubas in the whole of alaigbo.
I said YOUR STATE I thought you were from Osun Sir now your back to claiming Lagos is your fathers village smh undecided make up your mind. I love Enugu but never claimed it was my state you guys are funnyoo BTW where do you see my name on that thread, any Lagos thread I commented on was telling Igbos to go to the East and develop their fathers land I even had fights with my own people to stop bragging about developing no mans land when they have ancestral land, your really trying hard to prove me wrong keep trying wink
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by ibnakogun: 10:55am On Nov 17, 2013
biafranqueen: I said YOUR STATE I thought you were from Osun Sir now your back to claiming Lagos is your fathers village smh undecided make up your mind. I love Enugu but never claimed it was my state you guys are funnyoo

Read the above thread after taking overdose of ogu brain disease. Do you mind showing me where I claim to be a Lagos boy. Since you have cross head bridge like lord chino, you didn't know that those places I listed is not in lasgidi.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by hardywaltz(m): 10:56am On Nov 17, 2013
Ekwusigo LGA:
PARTIES:APGA..APC..PDP..LP
Ihiteoha. 466. 156. 312. 53
Anaubahu.420. 63. 417. 168
Ozubulu1. 387. 187. 260. 119
Ozubulu2. 721. 304. 301. 172
Ozubulu3. 885. 227. 351. 181
Ozubulu4. 780. 317. 398. 116
Ozubulu5. 401. 122. 510. 76
Amakwa2. 403. 216. 202. 104
Oraifite 1. 395. 329. 427. 143
Oraifite2. 595. 318. 679. 136
Oraifite3. 461. 429. 337. 67
Ichi. 960. 289. 207. 402

Total:
APGA 6874
PDP 4401
APC 2957
LP 1737

Ozubulu ward 2 is NNeto Orazulike's ward - Genesis Group (the new Godfather of Ekwusigo politics)
while Oraifite Ward 2 is Sir Emeka Offor (Sir E) ward that's why PDP has strong showing
while Ichi is closer to NNewi that why LP had a strong showing.
Reporting from Ozubulu Ekwusigo HQ
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Kumalayer(m): 10:57am On Nov 17, 2013
Nice one@kj...Nigeria is really a sick elephant and people dont seem to bother,the type of relationship between a togolese is far more friendly than d relationship between an igbo and an hausa and we call ourselves brothers,i dont se Nigeria moving foward like dis,i am suggesting Nigeria should even break up peacefully but some people will say united we stand..i am tired o.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by lloydtruth: 10:58am On Nov 17, 2013
cutieemperor007:

The bitter truth my brother is that Awolowo can never love the igbos like ojukwu do, so we shouldn't think our brothers from the south fools for deciding to stick to their own, and if anybody think it is tribalism for the igbo to stick to a party they believe is their(APGA) then we should sincerly ask ourself how realistic is it for ANPP to win an election in the south west...
bro! You have made the best comment so far, some people are pretending to be modest but i think the credit should go to anambra people, the number of votes APC have gotten so far, i bet you APGA will not get 1/3 of it in any of the south west states even with the best of the best candidate. Besides APC are occuping some political positions in anambra, how many can south west give APGA, the truth is that we need a true national political party to challange PDP.

4 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Kumalayer(m): 11:00am On Nov 17, 2013
Nice one@kj...Nigeria is really a sick elephant and people dont seem to bother,the type of relationship between a togolese is far more friendly than d relationship between an igbo and an hausa and we call ourselves brothers,i dont se Nigeria moving foward like dis,i am suggesting Nigeria should even break up peacefully but some people will say united we stand..i am tired o.
kj_hova: Once again, a major topic in Nigeria's development has been reduced to shear ethnicity! Six pages on an NL thread & not a single post concerned about party manifestos or transformational potential of the prospective contestants! It's all about where they are from & who they are allied to!!

It's got to a point in our existence that I believe if I cough in a public bus today, my immediate co-passengers would do a quick examination of my percieved ethnic background before deciding either to say "sorry please" or "suits you right"!
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Gamboh55(m): 11:05am On Nov 17, 2013
truelove.com:

If rochas perform well under Apc, he will win 2015. My Imolites are educated, and don't vote based on party.
Thank you!

God bless u...we shld learn to vote pple nd not parties..we shld judge pple based on their performances not by ethnicity or party.

1 Like

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by biafranqueen: 11:18am On Nov 17, 2013
ibn akogun:

Read the above thread after taking overdose of ogu brain disease. Do you mind showing me where I claim to be a Lagos boy. Since you have cross head bridge like lord chino, you didn't know that those places I listed is not in lasgidi.
if you told us your real moniker I bet it would be pages upon pages of Igbo stalking comments I said your state and you posted something about Lagos thread that I am no where on and you are talking about brain problems TB Joshua's church is still open run receive deliverance yoo Dara o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture / Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.