Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? (9642 Views)

2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival / Is It Wrong To Preach In A Public Transport? / Women Are Not To Stand On The Pulpit To Preach. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by bebe2(f): 11:54am On Dec 01, 2013
Hmmmm mine will be

"Taking responsibility for ur actions"

Most adults know right frm wrong.

So its ur fault, not d devil., not the witches in ur village.

So Think before u act.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by FOWOSIRE: 11:54am On Dec 01, 2013
It will be mostly against religion in christianity and the true freedom of the soul that Jesus paid the price for. And of course I will preach against those who judge people and clarify the reason judging and the basis of it.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by extension: 11:54am On Dec 01, 2013
We are on journey in this world,therefore play well your part .
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by alfredo4u(m): 11:59am On Dec 01, 2013
End time signs

And

Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by udemzyudex(m): 11:59am On Dec 01, 2013
the 3 servant with their talent.....
a lot of people don't understand that passage in the bible even some punters don't..
it teaches us about the principles of money....
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by koolJ1(f): 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
I'll preach against hypocrisy
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by lirusehn(m): 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
mtchew. I'll pass
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Damojo: 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
Man of God or GOD of man?
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by zhirinmai(m): 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mtcheeeew... Mak una no vex am Jst passin by
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Itoroetti(m): 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
Divepen: WHAT HAVE YOU GOTTEN THAT YOU HAVE MT RECEIVED

God bless u.I'm touched.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Itoroetti(m): 12:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
larrymoore: I will approach the pulpit, frankly correct the misconception about the teaching of the cross because it is fictional tale dividing the christiandom. Take or leave it no crucifixion or na crucifiction, no christianity so therefore, the propagator of the doctrine of the cross caused christianity to remain divided for eternity.

May God forgive u and have mercy on u.amen
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Imadequate(m): 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
My sermon will be titled: CHANGE UR MINDSET cos it can progress or draw U back.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Joshkeyz(m): 12:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
I wud teach on 'the hidden price tag' certain tins we do as believers have a price...the lies we tel,adultery we commit,fornication,all manner of sexual sins have a price,bt since dis price are hidden we pay nd we dnt even knw..we mortgage our lives without even knwing it,we xchange our destinies without even been aware...bt the unfortunate thing is weda we knw it or nt we are paying....that is what i wud preach.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by donphilopus: 12:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
When I was told to lead joint exhortation in my church Youth Fellowship, the other day, I talked on Perseverance!
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Roliks09: 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
kool J: I'll preach against hypocrisy
Thank you. I aint a christian, but if I ever had any opportunuity to preach to people, it will be centered around hypocrisy. Before that, I'd preach sincerity, integrity, good manners(so many many many people lacking this these days), respect and hard work. Forget love. You dont have to love me. But if you're a person of integrity, you'd keep your words. If you're a man who respects others, you'd be tolerant. If you have good manners, you would behave appropriately, decently, and communicate well. If you are hardworking, you would...well, work ofcourse, and believe in the dignity of labour. Most people now are looking for a get-rich-quick miracle, and churches are feeding this illusions. Its rather sad that we teach vague principles, and ignore these seemingly small ones taken for granted. We are raising a generation of mannerless kids, and this lack of good manners is extremely worrisome, for me.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
I WIL PREACH THE NEED 4 PPLE 2 TRUST GOD MORE
AND LESS OF THEIR PASTOR
THAT DASHING PASTOR UR MONEY IS NOT KEY
TO MAKING HEAVEN

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nigerian leaders and corruption.after the message,i would fly on my private jet straight to jerusalem
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by picoba(m): 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2013

[size=35pt]

THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS IMMINENT: corrupt Leaders don't forget

[/size]

Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by MrsL: 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
I will speak on the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
The foundation of the Islaamic faith is belief
in the Unity of God. This means to believe
that
there is only one Creator and Sustainer of
everything in the Universe, and that nothing
is divine
or worthy of being worshipped except for
Him. Truly believing in the Unity of God
means much
more than simply believing that there is
"One God", -as opposed to two, three or
four. There
are a number of religions that claim belief in
"One God" and believe that ultimately there
is
only one Creator and Sustainer of the
Universe. Islaam, however, not only insists
on this, but
also rejects using such words as "Lord"
and "Saviour" for anyone besides Almighty
God. Islaam
also rejects the use of all intermediaries
between God and Man, and insists that
people
approach God directly and reserve all
worship for Him alone. Muslims believe that
Almighty
God is Compassionate, Loving and
Merciful. The essence of falsehood is the
claim that God cannot deal with and forgive
His creatures
directly. By over-emphasising the burden of
sin, as well as claiming that God cannot
forgive
you directly, false religions seek to get
people to despair of the Mercy of God.
Once they are
convinced that they cannot approach God
directly, people can be mislead into turning
to false
gods for help. These "false gods" can take
various forms, such as saints, angels, or
someone
who is believed to be the "Son of God" or
"God Incarnate". In almost all cases, people
who
worship, pray to or seek help from a false
god don't consider it to be, or call it, a "god".
They
claim belief in One Supreme God, but claim
that they pray to and worship others beside
God
only to get closer to Him. In Islaam, there is
a clear distinction between the Creator and
the
created. There is no ambiguity in divinity -
anything that is created is not deserving of
worship
and only the Creator is worthy of being
worshipped. Some religions falsely believe
that God
has become part of His creation, and this
has led people to believe that they can
worship
something created in order to reach their
Creator.
Muslims believe that even though God is
Unique and beyond comprehension - He
has no
"Son", partners or associates. According to
Muslim belief, Almighty God "does not
beget nor
was He begotten" - neither literally,
allegorically, metaphorically, physically or
metaphysically -
He is Absolutely Unique and Eternal. He is
in control of everything and is perfectly
capable of
bestowing His infinite Mercy and
Forgiveness to whomever He chooses.
That is why is called
the All-Powerful and Most-Merciful.
Almighty God has created the Universe for
man, and as
such wants the best for all human beings.
Muslims see everything in the Universe as
a sign of
the Creatorship and Benevolence of
Almighty God. Also, the belief in the Unity of
God is not
merely a metaphysical concept. It is a
dynamic belief that affects ones view of
humanity,
society and all aspects of life. As a logical
corollary to the Islamic belief in the
Oneness of God,
is its belief in the oneness of mankind and
humanity.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
I will preach,about PRAISE AND WORSHIP.its a duty every believer must carry out. David is the man after God's heart,despite all the atrocities he committed ,because he gives God,geninue praise and worship. Burdens are lifted during praise and worship,just like the case of,HANNAH,PAUL AND SILAS.True worships provokes God 2 do something. Praise and worship,requires total commitment,purity of heart,and a repentant spirit. WHEN ALL HOPE IS LOST,TRY PRAISE AND WORSHIP.Prayer doesn't do it all.

BIBLE VERSES REFRENCES;
Ecl 20 vs 2-3
matt 4 vs 10
exodus 14 vs 26-33
psalms 47 vs 1-6
1chronicle 13 vs 8.many others.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Orikinla(m): 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
Matthew 7.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Pokemon43(f): 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
The coming of christ

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Koolmak(m): 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
1.believing without reasoning.
2.intercession.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by komek(m): 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
Topic: stop corruption

Memory verse: Stop encouraging pple to bring corrupt money into the house of corrupt. By so doing, it will reduce the rate at which they steal in public places.

Text: I will google that one.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Bright2(m): 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
I will preach salvation by his grace through faith.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Bright2(m): 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
I will preach salvation by the grace of God through faith. cool Ephisian chapter 2 Verse7 -22.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
Bros i love this msg. If all of us are aware of this. It make us to be very careful of how we live the life God gave 2 us..
Joshkeyz.:
I wud teach on 'the hidden price tag' certain tins we do as believers have a price...the lies we tel,adultery we commit,fornication,all manner of sexual sins have a price,bt since dis price are hidden we pay nd we dnt even knw..we mortgage our lives without even knwing it,we xchange our destinies without even been aware...bt the unfortunate thing is weda we knw it or nt we are paying....that is what i wud preach.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by nydraps(m): 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ich werde über die Umkehr zu predigen
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Exponental(m): 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
Death! I dont av scriptural passages now but will good bibles and google, I will get dem asap.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by searay(m): 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
I don arrange message keep in case of emergency. I can't wait to deliver this ONE
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by daroz(m): 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
Faith

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". / How Do We Worship God In Spirit And Truth ? / Is Cleanliness Really Next To Godliness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.