Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? (9626 Views)

2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival / Is It Wrong To Preach In A Public Transport? / Women Are Not To Stand On The Pulpit To Preach. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by nora544: 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
I would preach about the prosperity gospel, the health and wealth gospel, because it is a poor doctrine and what God realy want from us.

Prosperity gospel is also when people love money more than God.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by shejane: 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
I will ask God 2 speak thru me on d topic of THANKSGIVING

How 2 praise him
Y we need 2 praise him
Benefits of thanksgiving
Cos d only tin God needs 4m us na PRAISE

We own it 2 oursef 2 give God thanksgiving and praise jus lyk David
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
lirusehn: mtchew. I'll pass
thisisayus: Jonathan and Fagae pls!!!
zhirinmai: Mtcheeeew... Mak una no vex am Jst passin by
thisisayus: Jonathan and Fagae pls!!!
u guys would ve just ignored d reply button it isn't a must to comment
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Knight1(m): 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
Stemming the fast erosion of true Christian values
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by dynamicbuzz(f): 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
I would preach about the *ipad bible syndrome*...that everyone should come to church with their real bibles,when they get home,they can flex their ipad....I so hate electronic bible,you are free to call me old school....but you would never see ipad inside a catholic,anglican or methodist church etc only some show off pentecostal churches
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by hrtbeat(f): 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
I will preach about what paul said; one thing I do forgetting the past and lookin unto the future. I know a lot of people are held bound by their past, some are past glory, failure, sin and a lot other things.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Bolurx(m): 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
I'll preach on the topic, "Can God Trust You?"
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by kabba7(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
I wil approah the pupit and tell everone present that am very ready o disappoint them all in the church but can't aford to rdisappoint God that made the opportunity available so am going to use the time given me to preach on just 3 issues sharply
1, On the need for the nation to fight corruption head on not withstanding who is leading as Nigeria 's leader Christian, Muslim, or Pagan !
2, Why election rigging must be stopped immediately at all level of elections . Just like 1 above who does it don't matter just get it done !
3, If anyone should be caught doing anything to furtherance the commission of either of 1 or 2 I will powerfully implore the church members to if need be compel their representtives at all level of government to make this offences death sentencence or at best life imprisonment.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by lirusehn(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
Elantracey: u guys would ve just ignored d reply button it isn't a most to comment
go get a life
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Mintayo(m): 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
LOVE of GOD.
God loves us so much that He had to deliver us from eternal damnation.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by moscobabs(m): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
I will preach against payment of title
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by josfamdl(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
i ll preach abt corruption in d house of God.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by kunlemaciver(m): 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
The thing married wamen do thisday
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
dynamicbuzz: I would preach about the *ipad bible syndrome*...that everyone should come to church with their real bibles,when they get home,they can flex their ipad....I so hate electronic bible,you are free to call me old school....but you would never see ipad inside a catholic,anglican or methodist church etc only some show off pentecostal churches
u cant be serious tho is isn't a thread 4 dat but even if their pastors/priests dont their member do moreover their's notin wrong wit it the best bible is d one in ur heart
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
lirusehn: go get a life
u dont ve life hence u always say dis pls try sometin new
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
doofanc: like Op, i'll preach about LOVE. The unconditional love for God, by doing everthing He wants

Then love for myself, by avoiding in totality those things - sin - that harm it

Then love the breyhren, by continuos fellowship, and meeting thier needs whenever i can

Then love for the unsaved, by reaching them with The Gospel.

In the name of Allah, the Compassionate,
the Merciful
Say: O unbelievers![1] I worship not that
which you worship,[2] nor will you worship
that which I worship.[3] I shall never worship
those gods whom you worship,[4] nor it
appears will you ever worship Allah, whom I
worship.[5] to you be your religion, and to
me mine.[6].
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
MMMua'zu:
In the name of Allah, the Compassionate,
the Merciful
Say: O unbelievers![1] I worship not that
which you worship,[2] nor will you worship
that which I worship.[3] I shall never worship
those gods whom you worship,[4] nor it
appears will you ever worship Allah, whom I
worship.[5] to you be your religion, and to
me mine.[6].
for cryin out loud dis is not an islamic thread
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by dynamicbuzz(f): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
Elantracey: u cant be serious tho is isn't a thread 4 dat but even if their pastors/priests dont their member do moreover their's notin wrong wit it the best bible is d one in ur heart

I know its about the heart but what I don't know is why I get pissed when I see folks do it. When I was much younger,I used to believe that that small blue bible waS too small to kill the devil ,so I've always had a thing for medium/big sized bible.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by valdprof: 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
Elantracey: I know many will say they wont be ready or will be shy but i think we should always be ready to do anything in the house of God.

As for me my message will be LOVE . It's one of the things i always like talking about not emotional love but unconditional love(agape love) . In 1st corinthians 13 paul gave d definition and said without he's nothing and ended the chapter saying ne faith,hope and love..love is the greatest. In 1 john 4v7-8 john said beloved let us love one another for love is of God and every one that loveth is born of God and knoweth God,he that loveth not knoweth not God for God is love. It was because of love that God sent his only son into the world that we might live thru him. Jesus only commandment is love n he said if ye love me keep my commandment ....wow thanks mods 4 movin dis to front page ah least expected it..happy new month nairalanders,may God's guidance,protection n provision be on our lives dis last month of the year in jesus name amen
just a simple message ,'l satan go and die''
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by valdprof: 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
Elantracey: I know many will say they wont be ready or will be shy but i think we should always be ready to do anything in the house of God.

As for me my message will be LOVE . It's one of the things i always like talking about not emotional love but unconditional love(agape love) . In 1st corinthians 13 paul gave d definition and said without he's nothing and ended the chapter saying ne faith,hope and love..love is the greatest. In 1 john 4v7-8 john said beloved let us love one another for love is of God and every one that loveth is born of God and knoweth God,he that loveth not knoweth not God for God is love. It was because of love that God sent his only son into the world that we might live thru him. Jesus only commandment is love n he said if ye love me keep my commandment ....wow thanks mods 4 movin dis to front page ah least expected it..happy new month nairalanders,may God's guidance,protection n provision be on our lives dis last month of the year in jesus name amen
just a simple message ,'l satan go and die''
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
dynamicbuzz:

I know its about the heart but what I don't know is why I get pissed when I see folks do it. When I was much younger,I used to believe that that small blue bible waS too small to kill the devil ,so I've always had a thing for medium/big sized bible.
lol...even d biggest bible cant kill d devil it's d little words in it dat can remember d bible is not God's word it only contains God's word
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by kabba7(m): 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
d bible is not God's word it only contains God's word[

Someone here please explain this someone is on nairaland speaking in tongues .
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by lirusehn(m): 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
Elantracey: u dont ve life hence u always say dis pls try sometin new
jump off a cliff dora
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Adwexky(m): 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
larrymoore: I will approach the pulpit, frankly correct the misconception about the teaching of the cross because it is fictional tale dividing the christiandom. Take or leave it no crucifixion or na crucifiction, no christianity so therefore, the propagator of the doctrine of the cross caused christianity to remain divided for eternity.
Nothing is wrong in Christians convictions on Christ Jesus, Don't be a fool, Christ is who the Holy Bible says He is.
May God Help You.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
lirusehn: jump of a cliff dora
try sometin else dat's wack
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by larrymoore(m): 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
mirajune:

There is a saying that if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. Its not compulsary that you must comment.
simply because u know nothingabout the christianity u claim to be dying for. The end justifies the means.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by k2039: 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
dynamicbuzz: I would preach about the *ipad bible syndrome*...that everyone should come to church with their real bibles,when they get home,they can flex their ipad....I so hate electronic bible,you are free to call me old school....but you would never see ipad inside a catholic,anglican or methodist church etc only some show off pentecostal churches
We should be carrying scrolls about then. We ought to stick to the days of Jesus and Paul.

Your so called 'REAL'Bible was as a result of advancement in technology (we migrated away from the days of scrolls).

By the way is it the paper that makes the bible real.

You should also ride on donkeys, don't travel via a plane, car etc.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by larrymoore(m): 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
Adwexky: Nothing is wrong in Christians convictions on Christ Jesus, Don't be a fool, Christ is who the Holy Bible says He is.
May God Help You.
u go for a fool because u know nothing about christ.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by larrymoore(m): 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
Itoroetti :

May God forgive u and have mercy on u.amen
I don't need forgiveness on dat
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by troy20(m): 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
i observed that we defect the complex, sermons we have difficulty comprehending and absorbing by preaching it to someone else.it makes all the more meaning when we try to transfer that same message to someonelse as clueless as we are.it so sad that what our smartly dressed pastors preach to the congregation are mostly lost in the cutness of language and the complex mystery of its messages.since there are no room for questions, it becomes more of an entainment.the mysterious coming from revered men of mystery themselfs always, earns our respect and must be true.but the world is still filled with so much hate and its begging for LOVE and LOVE is the least talked about in churches.LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!.No one ever gets tired of that
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by chukwudi3(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
larrymoore: I will approach the pulpit, frankly correct the misconception about the teaching of the cross because it is fictional tale dividing the christiandom. Take or leave it no crucifixion or na crucifiction, no christianity so therefore, the propagator of the doctrine of the cross caused christianity to remain divided for eternity.
on ur own. Oyooo
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by vickyO(f): 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
lirusehn: jump off a cliff dora
There you go again. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Unforgivable Sin? - Paul Ellis / Does Posting Pictures Of Men Of God On Your Socials Make You A Christian? / How Do Christians Handle Miracles/magic In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.