Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why (17189 Views)

Please How And Were Can I Buy Goods In Bulk From Wholesalers In Lagos And Aba / How Do I Shop In Usa And Receive Goods In Nigeria? / Outsourcing Business In Nigeria: Why Can't It Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by oneliegeria: 10:31am On Nov 19, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin When Una give my papa 20 liegerian pounds after bombing his house to the ground. Upon all the shares Una buy for blue chip companies eh kwa. No be Awolowo and Gowon say " to keep Liegeria one is a task that must be done". No be Una force us into this union? Abeg we get more " sub-standard goods" to give fellow liegerians for instance this new hero lager beer by Governor Peter Obi which I am sipping now. Just N180 only. E don dey compete with Liegerian Breweries now and the logo make sense as e resemble the rising sun insignia of Biafra from far back. Please more of your 20 pounds abeg hehehehehehe grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by oneliegeria: 10:36am On Nov 19, 2013
grin grin Bia Mod or is your designation Modesta if you ban me your Father.
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by o42austino(m): 10:48am On Nov 19, 2013
Littlehooper:

SEE HOW A SON OF MAN IS REASONING..

DOES THOSE SUBSTANDARD GOODS LAST LONG?

SPEND YOUR MONEY ON STANDARD / QUALITY GOODS N U WILL WILL BE SATISFIED WITH THE UTILITY OF THE GOODS..
I AM SURE ALL YOUR CLOTHES WILL BE COUNTERFEIT, SUBSTANDARD......
YOU TRIBE IS A DISGRACE TO THIS COUNTRY.....
If it is substandard and u feel that ur rich and u can afford to buy made in united state product pls go for it but, remember that for the fact that u can afford it those not mean that all Nigerians can Afford it. I remember when i was growing up, those that use gen in our street are big men but now even a poor person living in a slum can afford to buy a tiger gen and still enjoy what a big man enjoys, they can go to the market and buy cheap good looking clothes and still look smart and sexy.BIG THANKS TO IGBO GUYZ JOOR

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2013
oneliegeria: grin grin grin grin grin When Una give my papa 20 liegerian pounds after bombing his house to the ground. Upon all the shares Una buy for blue chip companies eh kwa. No be Awolowo and Gowon say " to keep Liegeria one is a task that must be done". No be Una force us into this union? Abeg we get more " sub-standard goods" to give fellow liegerians for instance this new hero lager beer by Governor Peter Obi which I am sipping now. Just N180 only. E don dey compete with Liegerian Breweries now and the logo make sense as e resemble the rising sun insignia of Biafra from far back. Please more of your 20 pounds abeg hehehehehehe grin grin
Dozzybaba aka Dozzingbaboon with another handle.
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by dubienatti(m): 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Why do always hide under "you hate Igbo people" to cover you evil ways that have come be known as your trade mark?
...ma guy show me who no get evil ways n i wil show u a man dat is full of evil ways.. u ar comfortable with other people's evil ways but choose d igbo man as scape goat.. dosent dat make u an igbo-hater?
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by dubienatti(m): 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2013
Littlehooper:

SEE HOW A SON OF MAN IS REASONING..

DOES THOSE SUBSTANDARD GOODS LAST LONG?

SPEND YOUR MONEY ON STANDARD / QUALITY GOODS N U WILL WILL BE SATISFIED WITH THE UTILITY OF THE GOODS..
I AM SURE ALL YOUR CLOTHES WILL BE COUNTERFEIT, SUBSTANDARD......
YOU TRIBE IS A DISGRACE TO THIS COUNTRY.....
aiit get ur tribe to produce d 'STANDARD/QUALITY GOODS' n we all will b satisfied..
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by babestella: 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
Igbos try to venture, create, innovate, they started early and with time, they will perfect in their act of production, creativity and innovativeness. Other developed countries started poorly too, but today they have very near perfect products we all enjoy today around the world. It is better to try than not venture at all. My opinion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
boniflex: and I blame Muhammad SAW who is deceiving idiots like u, ah still blame d sperm and d egg dat came together to produce dis useless zygote like u, u re d reason y abortion shld be legalized.

mumu do I look like a damn muslim
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
Littlehooper:

IS IT ONLY YORUBA THAT PURCHASE GOODS IN NIGERIA?
YOU WROTE THAT COMMENTS JUST TO SUPPORT THE IGBO N THEIR EVIL DEED.... YOU ARE NOT A BUSINESS MAN... A BUSINESS MAN WILL FOCUS ON HIS BUSINESS,NOT BUSY READING COMMENTS HERE ON NAIRA LAND.......

we are talking abt yorubas cos they are the laziest, least innovative, uncreative ppl we have in the country, yet they are the most canterkerous.
Other groups appreciate the Igbo man, though the envy is still there ask ur kwara and Benue govs.
But yorubas .....smh.
Their ppl can't do anything even those with certificates that were issued to them via mediocrity, that's y we are yet to see what ur group has done for Nigeria.
Hausas with their illiteracy, we can see some positive tnz.
U show a Yoruba man an Aba made bag of 2000 and a foreign one of 6500, he will hurriedly buy the 2500 and still beg price reduction.
The next thing, he comes to NL to complain.
Unproductive ingrates.
Common baby syrup, Una no fit.
spits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
babestella: Igbos try to venture, create, innovate, they started early and with time, they will perfect in their act of production, creativity and innovativeness. Other developed countries started poorly too, but today they have very near perfect products we all enjoy today around the world. It is better to try than not venture at all. My opinion.

U killed it.
Ask them how china started

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Olugbenger(m): 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
ngozievergreen:

we are talking abt yorubas cos they are the laziest, least innovative, uncreative ppl we have in the country, yet they are the most canterkerous.
Other groups appreciate the Igbo man, though the envy is still there ask ur kwara and Benue govs.
But yorubas .....smh.
Their ppl can't do anything even those with certificates that were issued to them via mediocrity, that's y we are yet to see what ur group has done for Nigeria.
U show a Yoruba man an Aba made bag of 2000 and a foreign one of 6500, he will hurriedly buy the 2500 and still beg price reduction.
Unproductive ingrates.
spits
You didn't have to add this.

You use the inconsistencies of a subject to justify the shortcomings of another.
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by hooper: 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
ngozievergreen:

But yorubas .....smh.
Unproductive ingrates.
spits

POSITIVE THINGS? WITH BOKOHARAM.....
DON'T TELL ME THAT U DON'T BARGAIN ON THE PRICE OF GOODS.....

THIS ONE MUST NOT OCCUPY A POLITICAL OFFICE ,THE COUNTRY WILL BE IN DISORDER WITH HER THINKING N VIEWS...
IGBO N DEPORTATION
IGBO N MONEY....
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by oneliegeria: 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
Adekunle was a key champion of the food blockade to Biafra. In a wartime interview he had with Randolph Baumann of Stern Magazine in Igweocha (published on August 18, 1968), he stated:[3]

ADEKUNLE: In the section of the front that I rule—and that is the whole south front from Lagos to the border of Kamerun—I do not want to see the Red Cross, Caritas Aid, World Church delegation, Pope, Missionary, or UN delegation.

STERN: Does that mean that the many thousands of tons of food that are stored in Lagos will never get to the refugee camps in your section of the country?

ADEKUNLE: You are a sharp one, my friend. That’s exactly what I am saying.

STERN: But you said yourself that most of the refugees in the part you captured are not Ibos.

ADEKUNLE: But there could be Ibos among them. I want to avoid feeding a single Ibo as long as this whole people have not given up yet.

STERN: Do you sometimes feel sympathy for the Ibos?

ADEKUNLE: I have learned a word from the British, which is “sorry”! That’s how I want to respond to your question. I did not want this war but I want to win this war. Therefore I have to kill the Ibos. Sorry! The End.
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
hooper:

POSITIVE THINGS? WITH BOKOHARAM.....
DON'T TELL ME THAT U DON'T BARGAIN ON THE PRICE OF GOODS.....

THIS ONE MUST NOT OCCUPY A POLITICAL OFFICE ,THE COUNTRY WILL BE IN DISORDER WITH HER THINKING N VIEWS...
IGBO N DEPORTATION
IGBO N MONEY....

What happened to the little in your name
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
oneliegeria: Adekunle was a key champion of the food blockade to Biafra. In a wartime interview he had with Randolph Baumann of Stern Magazine in Igweocha (published on August 18, 1968), he stated:[3]

ADEKUNLE: In the section of the front that I rule—and that is the whole south front from Lagos to the border of Kamerun—I do not want to see the Red Cross, Caritas Aid, World Church delegation, Pope, Missionary, or UN delegation.

STERN: Does that mean that the many thousands of tons of food that are stored in Lagos will never get to the refugee camps in your section of the country?

ADEKUNLE: You are a sharp one, my friend. That’s exactly what I am saying.

STERN: But you said yourself that most of the refugees in the part you captured are not Ibos.

ADEKUNLE: But there could be Ibos among them. I want to avoid feeding a single Ibo as long as this whole people have not given up yet.

STERN: Do you sometimes feel sympathy for the Ibos?

ADEKUNLE: I have learned a word from the British, which is “sorry”! That’s how I want to respond to your question. I did not want this war but I want to win this war. Therefore I have to kill the Ibos. Sorry! The End.
What are you trying to imply?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Ufranklin92(m): 6:57am On Nov 20, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
The Igbo must drop sub-standard religion - christianity.

maybe this is the cause. I blame jesus.

I hate being so harsh on people....but I gat to tell you this...you are a big fool....I mean bigger fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by oneliegeria: 8:16am On Nov 20, 2013
I am not trying to imply anything. I am trying to put it to you that IGBOPHOBIA started way back before any of us was born. There is a lot more of similar genocidal comments where that came from. So the IGBOPHOBIA was official in 1945 and occurred again in 1953 with the slaughter of people of the former eastern region. Way before you can think of blaming Nzeogwu or Ojukwu who ONE LIEGERIAN apologists accused of starting the program of 1966 and the civil war respectively, way before the Adekunle interview,way before you started accusing Igbos of producing fake goods. You can see from Adekunle's interview that he didn't mind preventing the people of the southern minorities from eating food which he was charged to distribute, food that was already available. That he would rather starve the entire population should by chance one Igbo individual should be hiding among the coastal area population. I can't imagine HITLER any worse.You can quote me again if it would help your ego.
Orlando Owoh:
What are you trying to imply?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Revolva(m): 9:47am On Nov 20, 2013
look people like to diss igbos....am not igbo but i respect their hussle.....ok..look man must survive na..oya una wey dey complain of substandard goods..oya make una go start the business n see how e be

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest / Aliko Dangote Is $2.5 Billion Richer Than Oprah Winfrey / PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.