Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation - Religion (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation (474758 Views)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by aigboeben(m): 5:55am On Dec 25, 2017
guiddoti:
Who was the great man of God you saw? You have to be specific in this area.

The man of God had offered his instrument of praise in an offering bowl. He called you and laid his hands on your instrument of praise, and then asked you to take off "the slippers" you had. Was new slippers given to you? The slippers are symbolic, and are whole armoured for praise. What I am not understanding is what happened when you take off the slippers? Did you wake immediately you took off the slippers?

Pastor Adeboye. I woke up immediately I took off my slippers.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by aigboeben(m): 6:07am On Dec 25, 2017
gistsky:

Read Psalms 102:13
There is something u hv been longing for. God has decided to give u more than u asked. John 10:10. It's ur season of divine favour, but u need to let go of ur old life who has denied u of ur desire till nw.
Exo 3:5, Zech 3:4
Spend quality time wt God and do more of praising God dis season, you ll sing songs of victory.
Amen
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by keepingmum: 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
Can someone interpret this dream pls. I dreamt i unexpectedly gave birth to a baby and i was looking for clothes to put on the baby which i found. I was also tired and laid down to sleep.
Woke up and then noticed that a 2nd child had popped and people were saying they are twins oh. You gave birth to twins
I dressed both babies...the 2nd baby had very full hair. But i kept saying how can i be pregnant and not know.

Ps...i am not pregnant in real life
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by kennylicious: 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
Good day Man of God, I had a dream that I was queuing to fetch water with some people. people fetched thier water and left, when it gotsl to my turn, I dropped the bucket inside the well, but was so hard to lift unlike other people who fetched before me, as I tried to fetch the water, I got to know the bucket caught a big fish, resembling a shark, I called people to see, and people were advising me to poison or kill the shark, then I woke up. please help in interpretation. thanks
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by aigboeben(m): 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
keepingmum:
Can someone interpret this dream pls. I dreamt i unexpectedly gave birth to a baby and i was looking for clothes to put on the baby which i found. I was also tired and laid down to sleep.
Woke up and then noticed that a 2nd child had popped and people were saying they are twins oh. You gave birth to twins
I dressed both babies...the 2nd baby had very full hair. But i kept saying how can i be pregnant and not know.

Isaiah 61:7
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by aigboeben(m): 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
kennylicious:
Good day Man of God, I had a dream that I was queuing to fetch water with some people. people fetched thier water and left, when it gotsl to my turn, I dropped the bucket inside the well, but was so hard to lift unlike other people who fetched before me, as I tried to fetch the water, I got to know the bucket caught a big fish, resembling a shark, I called people to see, and people were advising me to poison or kill the shark, then I woke up. please help in interpretation. thanks
Isaiah 12:3, Hosea 10:12, Psalms 42:1-2
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by kingjosephat(m): 5:23am On Dec 29, 2017
Good morning, please I was woken up this morning by the dream I had.
I dreamt I was walking home and I have almost gotten to our house and I had the urge to make use of the toilet, so I decided to stool near an open space, I bent down and few minutes later stood up without stooling or urinating right in my presence was an open field well taken care of so I decided to walk in the field to see how well it was kept, so in one end was a barricade made from baboon tree and I decided to peep in. Inside that barricade were snakes and as a person who is always afraid of snake I took my race and the snake pursued me and what baffles me was that I was running faster and the snake was flying after me and when it nearly got to me I used my right hand to hit it back. So as I was running the owner of the field and one of my neighbour were standing on the end of the field that leads to my house, the owner saw me in distress he wanted to help but my neighbour asked him not to that I should run home for help, I was still running when I heard the conversation between them and I continued running home, Immediately I got to our gate it was opened and I entered and shut it and bolt it and I ran into the sitting room and shut the door too Immediately I felt the bite of the snake in my right hand and right leg and I met too people in the room they were sleeping and I woke them and shouted to them snake bite one person was tying my leg with cloth while the other my right hand. They were still tying when I woke up.
Please what does it signifies.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by gistsky: 7:33am On Dec 29, 2017
aigboeben:

Lol.
Exo 3:5 KJV:And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground.

It's nt abt ur physical slippers dear, but ungodly lifestyle.
The moment u do dat, God ll show u clearly ur assignment on earth like it happened to Moses.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by gistsky: 7:57am On Dec 29, 2017
keepingmum:

Having a baby in a dream denotes new beginning. That you have twins is an indication dat God has given u a double new beginning.
For example, if u hv been prayin for a gud job and a gud husband, it means God has released d two at d same time. But u need to pray until it manifests physically.
1 Tim 1:18
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by gistsky: 8:12am On Dec 29, 2017
kingjosephat:
Good morning, please I was woken up this morning by the dream I had.
I dreamt I was walking home and I have almost gotten to our house and I had the urge to make use of the toilet, so I decided to stool near an open space, I bent down and few minutes later stood up without stooling or urinating right in my presence was an open field well taken care of so I decided to walk in the field to see how well it was kept, so in one end was a barricade made from baboon tree and I decided to peep in. Inside that barricade were snakes and as a person who is always afraid of snake I took my race and the snake pursued me and what baffles me was that I was running faster and the snake was flying after me and when it nearly got to me I used my right hand to hit it back. So as I was running the owner of the field and one of my neighbour were standing on the end of the field that leads to my house, the owner saw me in distress he wanted to help but my neighbour asked him not to that I should run home for help, I was still running when I heard the conversation between them and I continued running home, Immediately I got to our gate it was opened and I entered and shut it and bolt it and I ran into the sitting room and shut the door too Immediately I felt the bite of the snake in my right hand and right leg and I met too people in the room they were sleeping and I woke them and shouted to them snake bite one person was tying my leg with cloth while the other my right hand. They were still tying when I woke up.
Please what does it signifies.

Read Eccl 10:8
Becareful dis season. There is a covering over anyone who is born again if u are a christian. But when we go astray(commit sin) d covering is removed and we become vulnerable to serpents and scorpions.
If u hv been lured into sin, then quickly run back to God and cry for mercy. Psm 51 and prov 28:13
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by aigboeben(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
gistsky:

Lol.
Exo 3:5 KJV:And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground.

The moment u do dat, God ll show u clearly ur assignment on earth like it happened to Moses.
Why the laughter? Tambourine? It was in the dream I pulled off my slippers not physically
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by aigboeben(m): 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
gistsky:

Lol.

How about the case of Joshua? That was what burned in my heart as I meditated on it
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by olureignforever: 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
keepingmum:

I had this type of dream when I was waiting. Few months after, we bought a land and also took in twins pregnancy. Expect double miracle.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by olureignforever: 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
Preetiex:
Pls interprete- i went to visit a friend wen leaving i couldnt find my slippers,her son said a lady wore it, my friend said 1 of my slippers was with her den she gave me1 fine slippers to wear & said she will collect d other 1 from d lady,i wore d slippers & was thinking if d fine slippers was really mine,we went outside & saw dat an engagement party was going on with celebrities taking pictures,putting on makeup, i saw a lady & my mind said she was d 1 dat wore my slippers & dat she was also d bride.

Aunty, please pray well. Somebody somewhere has taken what is rightfully yours. It's only prayer of restoration you need so that all lost glory can be restored. Peace
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
olureignforever:

Aunty, please pray well. Somebody somewhere has taken what is rightfully yours. It's only prayer of restoration you need so that all lost glory can be restored. Peace
thanks
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by aigboeben(m): 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
olureignforever:

Got something to say about mine?
aigboeben:
I had a dream where I wanted a great man of God to use his tambourine to touch mine, but he had already dropped his in a big offering bowl. He called me and laid his hand on my tambourine, and then asked me to take off the slippers I had on.
Can someone please interprete this dream for me?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Eumaca: 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
Please interpret.
On getting to the office, (where I presently work) the major part of the building was collapsed . Got closer to the manager working in the rumble, he said they want to build it to a standard.
Going inside the complex, there are four ' pastors ' who were invited by the owner of the company . The money he (owner) wanted to give them were all buried in in different holes in the compound. When they finished 'praying ' they headed to the holes but I deceived them to go to the hole with the least amount of money that it has the biggest amount. When they left. I moved to the holes and started digging the holes with bigger amount of money. I collected money from all the hidden holes, tied it on a bag and left with it.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by gistsky: 2:52am On Dec 30, 2017
aigboeben:

Why the laughter? Tambourine? It was in the dream I pulled off my slippers not physically
I thought it was physically after u woke up.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by gistsky: 2:59am On Dec 30, 2017
Eumaca:
Please interpret.
On getting to the office, (where I presently work) the major part of the building was collapsed . Got closer to the manager working in the rumble, he said they want to build it to a standard.
Going inside the complex, there are four ' pastors ' who were invited by the owner of the company . The money he (owner) wanted to give them were all buried in in different holes in the compound. When they finished 'praying ' they headed to the holes but I deceived them to go to the hole with the least amount of money that it has the biggest amount. When they left. I moved to the holes and started digging the holes with bigger amount of money. I collected money from all the hidden holes, tied it on a bag and left with it.
Daydreaming/wishful thinking could cause dis.
U may face a temptation to divert some fund meant for a particular project in ur place of work/church, becareful not to fall into it. Your real blessing only appears when u overcome d devil's blessing and it eludes u when u fall into temptation.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by aigboeben(m): 4:46am On Dec 30, 2017
gistsky:

I thought it was physically after u woke up.
Lol.
I know more than that. Couldn't have slept with slippers.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by olureignforever: 7:10am On Dec 30, 2017
aigboeben:

Got something to say about mine?

Tambourine is an instrument of praise. Praise moves the hand of God.
Pulling of one's slippers, shoes in the dream is not really a good omen. While you are trying to achieve success, goals and happiness in life, don't trade your destiny for such happiness.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by olureignforever: 7:14am On Dec 30, 2017
Eumaca:
Please interpret.

Don't allow greed put you in trouble. Be contented.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by gistsky: 9:42am On Dec 30, 2017
aigboeben:

Lol.
I know more than that. Couldn't have slept with slippers.
It was a gud dream
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by tolanee(f): 10:36am On Dec 30, 2017
Nil
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by guiddoti: 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
aigboeben:

Sorry bro for late reply. I have problem with accepting email.

I will advise you pray that God reveal the interpretation to you. As technology advances, evil deceptiveness is on increase, too. I vividly asked you to be specific because satan has used familiar faces alot to rob people of their virtues. And, Its really a bad sign putting off slippers in the dream during praises, only if new ones are given, just like clothings. I know what I am saying. Pray bro. God will bless everyone of us in 2018. Happy New Year.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by guiddoti: 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
kennylicious:
Those side talks you will silence.
Something great will rise from you. You are great. Pray till it comes to pass.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by guiddoti: 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
kennylicious:
Those side talks you will silence.
Something great will rise from you. You are great. Pray till it comes to pass. Happy New Year.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by mrssho: 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
Good evening. I had a dream 2 days ago and it has been bothering me. I dreamt that one of my teeth was loose, I tried to pull it out and it wouldn’t come out. It was hanging by a long string of flesh. What does this mean please?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by mirob(f): 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
Goof evening, please this dream has being reoccurring, I always dream that I am always brushing my teeth.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by yemyke001(m): 10:40am On Jan 01, 2018
Dreamt of seeing Atare (alligator pepper) in dream. Good or bad omen
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by yemyke001(m): 10:41am On Jan 01, 2018
Contribution will be appreciated
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by rooshni(f): 11:19am On Jan 01, 2018
1) I had a dream that I was in my dad in kano state. A ram was tied up to tree in the compound, I wanted to go out and I noticed the ram was loose, roaming around in the compound . I peep through the door to see if I could go out but only for to see the ram around the staircase trying to attack me but I was able to get hold of it and I pushed it back downstairs and I called my dad to tie it back to the dream.

2) I had a dream that I saw myself backing someone's else child.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (37) (Reply)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.