Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation (474630 Views)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by pak: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
EBK2:

2.Cor.10: 3: You dont war in dreams. As believers, we war in prayers, the Word and Holy Spirit. So this Scripture is irrelevant in this discussion

Job.33: This is a very relevant Scripture to this discussion. backs up the assessment that dream is the means through which God speaks to His children because in that scripture, God is the one speaking. No place or mention of evil or demons in this scripture or evil.

1.Cor.12: You do not discern spirits in dreams. You discern spirits by the Holy Ghost and this is a Gift of the Holy Spirit, not some spooky stuff.

ENK2 abeg help me tell them that there was no explicit place in the bible where God spoke to a new testament believer via dreams.

This dream thing is just an offshoot of african traditional beliefs a.k.a voodoo
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
MEILYN: Have been a little bit unserious, am sorry about that. Yes dreams are real , some people dream dreams that come to pass, my younger bros dream is something we take serious in our house, if my brother wakes up and says somebody will die in our family, then that is a fasting and prayer session for us all. Dreams do come true. But i will like to let you know that not every identical dreams from different people have the same meaning, now two people can have the same dreams but these nairaland interpreters will give the two dreams the same meaning. One thing have learnt from my bro OBADIAH is that, if i dont understand my dreams, i use biblical symbolism and my past life experiences to interprete that dream. Any dream not interpreted with the bible is just an opinion. I dream and i interprete my dreams, and yes it works for me......

grin
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
foyeks2001: Am not d lady in question o,am sure u can also see me wit ur spiritual eyes that am also kinda spiritual...pls can I get to meet wit u Sir...Am loving ur dreams interpretation, didn't know we have someone like u on here...Mehn NL is gifted and rich

I am on bb 2790c7f1 or watsapp +2348050445886
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
I NEED DELIVERANCE ASSSSSAPPPPPPPPPPPP.JESU LORD.IF UNA SEE THE KIND AGEGE AND EWA AGOYI,AMALA ORISIRISI,EWEDU WEY I REY SHOP FOR DREAM UNA GO FEAR.MOST TIMES I GO WAKE UP FOR NIGHT DRINK A WHOLE BOTTLE OF COLD WATER TO FLUSH AM DOWN,DEN GRAB TOOTHPICK.EWOOO.MY BELLY GO COME PROTUDE embarassed embarassed.FATHER HELP YOUR DAUGHTER OOO
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
e-freaky:

Bro, you have a point. If i may ask, do you think spiritual warfare is all about grace? I really hate to have arguments like this cos it takes a man that has been to hell and back to understand. I need a favour from you tonight, before you sleep ask God to open your inner eye.

Whilst I dont understand your question, i will have ago and please note. Without grace you can't prevail in spiritual warfare. Grace is God's ability given to man/woman to accomplish what man can not accomplish on his/her own. With this ability, you win (you have already won). Without out it, you loose (you have already lost). This ability is given to every man/woman at new birth. After new birth, we have ongoing responsibility to grow it, exercise it and mature it, first in our lives and those on which we have spiritual authority. It comes with Salvation package.

You do not fight spritual warfare in dreams. You find spiritual warfare through prayers/fellowship with the Holy Spirit, studying the word of God, and finally, demonstration of the Spirit and gifts of the Spirits. there is a lot more to say on this and i can keep you here for a whole day, but this should be enough for us today
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by guiddoti: 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
@ proevan: I had this dream a few months where i was viewing the whole city. It was like I was on a hilly place. This gave me access to see the town, their roof and houses.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by pak: 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
lynpetra: I NEED DELIVERANCE ASSSSSAPPPPPPPPPPPP.JESU LORD.IF UNA SEE THE KIND AGEGE AND EWA AGOYI,AMALA ORISIRISI,EWEDU WEY I REY SHOP FOR DREAM UNA GO FEAR.MOST TIMES I GO WAKE UP FOR NIGHT DRINK A WHOLE BOTTLE OF COLD WATER TO FLUSH AM DOWN,DEN GRAB TOOTHPICK.EWOOO.FATHER HELP YOUR DAUGHTER OOO

Baby Lynpopo, abeg no mind dem !!! It means you will eat the good of the land.......read Isaiah 1v18, you'll thank me later wink
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
pak:

Baby Lynpopo, abeg no mind dem !!! It means you will eat the good of the land.......read Isaiah 1v158, you'll thank me later wink
REALLYCOS THE FOOD SABI SWEET embarassed
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by kcstyle40(m): 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hmmmm.... Xo what could this my dream mean.... I ve often dreamt of catching two doves in my dreams often so many times and repeatedly.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2013
pak:

ENK2 abeg help me tell them that there was no explicit place in the bible where God spoke to a new testament believer via dreams.

This dream thing is just an offshoot of african traditional beliefs a.k.a voodoo

Acts.2: 17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: 18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Matt.27:19 When he was set down on the judgment seat, his wife sent unto him, saying, Have thou nothing to do with that just man: for I have suffered many things this day in a dream because of him.

Matt.2: 22 But when he heard that Archelaus did reign in Judaea in the room of his father Herod, he was afraid to go thither: notwithstanding, being warned of God in a dream, he turned aside into the parts of Galilee:

Matt.1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
pak:

Dream was used as an instrument for getting the first gentile convert to Christianity when Peter preached to Corneluis and he became born again.
God promises to use speak through dreams in the last days and as many blievers and non-believers know, we are in the last days. Problem with us today is that there is so much shalowness in the knoweldge of the Scripture and the things of the Spirit.

1 Like

e-freaky:

You really think the issues discussed here are funny? I was once like you so I understand.
D part where u added dat she should remember u made me call u dat. U don't know me so don't conclude how u were or how I am. Thank U
BY THE WAY,VIPER DON CHASE ME FOR DREAM BEFORE,KILLED TWO OF MY FRIENDS AS WE WERE RUNNING TO GET AWAY.FINALLY,THE THING NEAR ME KON STAND IN FRONT OF ONE GIANT MAN LIKE THAT WEY LAFF KON TELL ME"YOU THINK YOU CAN RUN AWAY FROM ME?".FINALLY THE VIPER BITE ME FOR LEG BUT I NO DIE O.I NOTICED MYSELF ON A BED,WITH SOMEONE BENDING OVER THAT SPOT,SUCKING SOMETHING OUT OF MY LEG WITH HIS MOUTH.

OYA MAKE UNA INTERPRET
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by AdeniyiA(m): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
Abel202: Please can someone help me out here.
As long as I can remember, I've been having this dream - Am a very eloquent person although I could tag myself an introvert. Whenever I speak people tend to listen as most people percieve me as wise and intelligent. In the said dream - I always find myself trying to voice out something, but the words will not come out. The words will freeze in my throat. I will be striving very hard to voice out, but sometimes the words will be coming out like hissing sound, making it close to impossible for someone to hear me. This sort of thing has happened to me repeatedly in the dream once in a while over a long period of time, that I seem not to panick anymore in the dream when it happens. I seem to have accepted that in the dream world when it happens, but I keep making strennous effort to at least hiss out some coherent words that could be heared.
I have never understood the meaning of this dream as am not in anyway dumb nor slow in talking in real world.
Could someone please help me out here.
pray against the spirit of fear and pray for boldness to say it the way it is and rightly too. God has endowed you with wisdom and intelligence for the betterment of the people, to rebuke,to correct, to guide n to liberate them from the shackles of ignorance but the custodian of bondage is not happy, so the only way is to make you quake n fear what people might do to you whenever you utter such words. Remember the word of God to Jeremiah, in Jer. 1 vs 8, don't be afraid of their faces.
And finally, don't be guilty of what your say, for example ;if you wish to say, do not fornicate, make sure you have not done it because the devil will shut you down if you dare try to mention it , i. e your tongue 'll be too heavy to say it out. in other words, flee from sins.
be blessed

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
pak:

Acts.2: 17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: 18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Matt.27:19 When he was set down on the judgment seat, his wife sent unto him, saying, Have thou nothing to do with that just man: for I have suffered many things this day in a dream because of him.

Matt.2: 22 But when he heard that Archelaus did reign in Judaea in the room of his father Herod, he was afraid to go thither: notwithstanding, being warned of God in a dream, he turned aside into the parts of Galilee:

Matt.1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by vislabraye(m): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
deeptesting: I had a dream 2 nights ago, robbers were chasing me and then they started shooting at me,i was so scared as they were getting close to me and suddenly i changed to a bird and flew away,they did not relent as they beckoned on their sharp shooter to bring me down but i was still meandering his bullets when i woke up from sleep...Please what does it signify?

Then just last a friend called me to meet him in a bank, i got there parked my car and went inside to meet him but he was no where to be found,while i was waiting for him,the security guards were looking for me to move my vehicle so the banks bullion van can move in but the information couldnt get to me early and they reported my vehicle to EFCC and by the time i came out i saw a notice on the car "Reported to EFCC". Please what is the significance of this dream. A friend said i am destined to be a politician and will steal more than James Ibori hence the isssue of EFCC.

shocked. U changed to bird ?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
proevan,am i disturbing u ok! i'm sorry....pls,answer me.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Ishilove: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
essy daniels: @ishilove,please interprete d second dream
@proevan,u've confused me d more. can u jx explain it in a simple way? Thanks.
Which second dream?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by vislabraye(m): 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
proevan:

Thank you, jare !!
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by vislabraye(m): 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
proevan:

Thank you, jare !!
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by pak: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
lynpetra: REALLYCOS THE FOOD SABI SWEET embarassed

If the devil cannot manipulate Jesus through dreams, then why you ?......no mind the naysayers, just they chop they go if you wish.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
guiddoti: @ proevan: I had this dream a few months where i was viewing the whole city. It was like I was on a hilly place. This gave me access to see the town, their roof and houses.

God wants you to evangelise that town/city ; He has given it to you. Are you in ministry ?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
Only the dead don't dream dreams,dreams could be caused by many things and most times they are for guidance ,warnings etc. Those who are spiritually inclined don't joke with dreams. Some are blessed with the gift of unfailing and direct dreams,some, indirect while some are blessed with their interpretations. The loving God loves to guide and warn His children concerning future occurrences, unfortunately we get so busy in life such that we hardly hear or listen when He speaks.
However, when we are 'gentle' at night, we receive instructions/messages which we are expected to act on/upon. It is however not a good omen to dream and forget when you wake up, you need deliverance ASAP.
Considering the calibre of gifted men/women of God on this forum, I hereby throw this thread open for contributions in sharing and interpreting dreams as the spirit directs. Thanks.
Below are some dreams and their interpretations.
1. Eating in the dream - spiritual attacks.(diseases, illness, barreness - e. g, through fibroid etc)
2. Swimming in the dream.
-water actually means trouble -a retrogressive encounter.
3. Picking snails.
- such person should pray against delay in future endeavours
Kindly add yours for people's liberation.
A problem shared is half solved.
Practice to learn how to hear from God but asking Him to speak to you through multiple sources to confirm that He is the one speaking.
If you have a dream, wait and be patient. He will confirm it again though another dream or other means.
All the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by AdeniyiA(m): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
EBK2:
Dream was used as an instrument for getting the first gentile convert to Christianity when Peter preached to Corneluis and he became born again. God promises to use speak through dreams in the last days and as many blievers and non-believers know, we are in the last days. Problem with us today is that there is so much shalowness in the knoweldge of the Scripture and the things of the Spirit.
yeah bro, Joel 2 : 28
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
essy daniels: proevan,am i disturbing u ok! i'm sorry....pls,answer me.

No you are not, please can you explain the dream again undecided

Or wait lemme just go back
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by jpphilips(m): 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
Only the dead don't dream dreams,dreams could be caused by many things and most times they are for guidance ,warnings etc. Those who are spiritually inclined don't joke with dreams. Some are blessed with the gift of unfailing and direct dreams,some, indirect while some are blessed with their interpretations. The loving God loves to guide and warn His children concerning future occurrences, unfortunately we get so busy in life such that we hardly hear or listen when He speaks.
However, when we are 'gentle' at night, we receive instructions/messages which we are expected to act on/upon. It is however not a good omen to dream and forget when you wake up, you need deliverance ASAP.
Considering the calibre of gifted men/women of God on this forum, I hereby throw this thread open for contributions in sharing and interpreting dreams as the spirit directs. Thanks.
Below are some dreams and their interpretations.
1. Eating in the dream - spiritual attacks.(diseases, illness, barreness - e. g, through fibroid etc)
2. Swimming in the dream.
-water actually means trouble -a retrogressive encounter.
3. Picking snails.
- such person should pray against delay in future endeavours
Kindly add yours for people's liberation.
A problem shared is half solved.

Little wonder Naija is so backward
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by foyeks2001(f): 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
Thanks sir...added u on bb
proevan:

I am on bb 2790c7f1 or watsapp +233246447318

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by shawdon(m): 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
This is one best thread i have go thru on NL since 2007.@proevan are a delieverance pastor? I KINDA BELieve in dreams. I having some challedge since last year after i have dream where i was arrested in Dubai.Ever since thing are tough. I AM not BB. Caj ma # 08155104046 let talks
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
MAKE UNA INTERPRET THE DREAMS NA.

I THINK I HAVE KILLED A WOMAN IN MY DREAM BEFORE.I WAS VERY SICK THOSE PERIOD.NA SO THIS WOMAN SIT LIKE MADAM DEY TORTURE ME SAY I OWE HER.I CRIED BEGGING HER TO LET ME GO AS I DON'T REMEMBER OWING HER.SHE INSISTED I MUST PAY.I DON BEG TIRE,FINALLY I ASKED THE WITCH HOW MUCH I OWE HER.SHE JUST SAID,"I DON'T KNOW BUT YOU WILL PAY IT".IMMEDIATELY I FEEL ONE KIND POWER,JUMPED UNTOP THE BITCH HELD HER NECK,AND STARTED STRANGLING HER.SHE DEY SHOUT I DEY PRESS AM SO TEY I WAKE UP.NA SO I TAKE STOP MEDICINE.

INTERPRET PLS.AM I A MURDERER??
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
@ishilove,d one abt me tendering a tree. i posted it already,page 2 or 3.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by sylve11: 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dreams can not be controlled, but the real life occurrence can be. cool
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by pak: 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
First off, God is answerable to know one, and he can choose to speak through a donkey if he so wishes.

But God through scriptures has established patterns with which He intends to deal with his children in the dispensation of the Holy Spirit

proevan:

From a spiritual perspective, what do you think 'old men denote'.
Men and women, who will fulfill God's agenda in this time and age, will run with visions and prophetic words......write the vision and make it plain upon the tablets, (Hab 2).

proevan:
Sorry I sound harsh, but this is why many fail exams. Was she a believer ? Was she under the new covenant ?

proevan:
Pls clear this misconception, the new testament did not start after Malachi. Joseph was very much an old testament man. The new testament started between the time the curtain of the temple was rent and the day of pentecost. Everybody before then, except Jesus of course, operated under the old testament.

proevan:

The old testament was still fully in operation as at this period !!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.