Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,389 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In (27044 Views)

Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) / PDP Wins Aba North And Isialangwa South Constituency Election Rerun / Southern Ijaw Election Rerun....#bayelsaDecides Updates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
aryzgreat:

No amount of rumour machinery of APC will stop d winner of ds election frm bn announced btwn now and tomorrow.

Bring d next rumour
Abeg Abeg just free me
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by AMACRITY(f): 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
AtlanticBreeze: This election is a sham. Peter obi should be ashamed of himself. with all he claims to have done, he is very afraid of a credible poll where Ngige will always trounce him.
since wen did Peter Obi become the INEC chairman?

1 Like

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Slymonster(m): 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
I am worried that someday the igbo will go to the Hausa and
Yoruba and seek support to be President of this country. I
wonder what the response will be in the midst of all these
ethnic and religious politics that are promoted by some short-
sighted people in the South East. I know the South South will
not be there for the Igbo when the time comes. So for those
who abuse mallam, hausa, yoruba , and others be wise. the
Igbo is lonely in Nigeria. He has no brother in the Niger
Delta,except preharps only within Delta North. so be wise.

ONLY IN THE SOUTHEAST I HEAR OF IGBO PARTY...Am an igbo man but the only president we will have because of this thinking will remain Nnamdi azikwe for years to come...Now I know why okorocha was right when he said this....

smh

12 Likes

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
Obiagelli: Remi of INEC has allegedly given the result
sheet for Obosi with 55,000 voters to the PDP
now writing the result at Royal Paradise Hotel.
APC, bunch of crybabies. 5 minutes ago they accuse Peter Obi n APGA, d next minute they accuse PDP. Which accusation r we going to believe sef?

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by curtain: 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ngige is too small to decide for nigerians when election can be conducted the highest he can do is to disqualify himself

1 Like

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by mascot87(m): 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
Who ever is happy and in support of this show of shame in Anambra election is an enemy of this country and a disgrace to his/her own existence
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by mascot87(m): 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
Slymonster: I am worried that someday the igbo will go to the Hausa and
Yoruba and seek support to be President of this country. I
wonder what the response will be in the midst of all these
ethnic and religious politics that are promoted by some short-
sighted people in the South East. I know the South South will
not be there for the Igbo when the time comes. So for those
who abuse mallam, hausa, yoruba , and others be wise. the
Igbo is lonely in Nigeria. He has no brother in the Niger
Delta,except preharps only within Delta North. so be wise.

ONLY IN THE SOUTHEAST I HEAR OF IGBO PARTY...Am an igbo man but the only president we will have because of this thinking will remain Nnamdi azikwe for years to come...Now I know why okorocha was right when he said this....

smh
Don't worry, your igbo brothers will soon call you a Yoruba boy claiming to be igbo.
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
mascot87: Who ever is happy and in support of this show of shame in Anambra election is an enemy of this country and a disgrace to his/her own existence
a BIG disgrace, I weep for my country. This is so unbelievable.
Nigeria is nothing but a sinking ship.
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Caseless: 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
I hate jega!
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by atlwireles: 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
Time for all the APC cry babies to head to the Niger bridge and jump into the river. When will you people learn to say WE LOST. Why do you always try to discredit everything in this country. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by kabba7(m): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
This confusion trailing the Anambra election I will want to be corrected is the first time a whole national electoral comision wil run into complete darkness after june 12 93 election which also has igbo finger prints tll over , I sorry for Ibo race sha .
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by lloydtruth: 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
But let me ask, what is the stake of the south westerners in anambra state? Why are they crying more than the bereaved?

6 Likes

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Habakus: 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
It's easy for some mischievious folks to relax in the comfort of their homes and be issuing arm-chair commands that the election be cancelled and re-run without minding the cost that would accrue...pity. NB: if you're not happy with the outcome of the election,GO TO COURT.SIMPLE! Pathetic losers.

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Myself2(m): 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
Who cares ??
They should just do the right thing and concede defeat jare so Hell Rufai can leave twitter alone

1 Like

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
Obiagelli:
Abeg Abeg just free me
DESOLA ARE YOU FROM IDEMILLI
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by sayemma: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
Am ashame that youth can talk and have such resolution in their heart, pls what is wrong is wrong
russellino:

Hahaha! That's the same tactic oshiomhole used during his own election but he accepted the results when he won grin
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by kaylistic: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
The winner is at home relaxing!!!!!!!!!!! And you guys are here ranting!!!!! Adaeze bring my food o
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by meforyou1(m): 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
I do not get it. If INEC notices an irregularity on the part of its staff in a local govt? What do you want them to do? To cancel elections of the other 20 local govts? Or shift the election to next week saturday when they can do it today?

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by theoctopus: 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
The election today is not a rerun! It is a rescheduled election! Please change the title of this thread and stop misinforming people. You should always get these things right. NL mods are not keeping up at all.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by packman: 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Caseless: 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
INeedAnEngrJob: APC, bunch of crybabies. 5 minutes ago they accuse Peter Obi n APGA, d next minute they accuse PDP. Which accusation r we going to believe sef?
sharrap! Even nwoye rejected d result and called for cancellation of d election.
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
Suljosh: you're a disgrace to your lineage. You should be luck up in quantanamo bay.
BEKEE BU AGBARA grin
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by ume(m): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
and the man died

1 Like

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by OrangeHokage(m): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
atlwireles: Time for all the APC cry babies to head to the Niger bridge and jump into the river. When will you people learn to say WE LOST. Why do you always try to discredit everything in this country. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
boh shut up!!
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by theoctopus: 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
caseless: sharrap! Even nwoye rejected d result and called for cancellation of d election.

Cry me a river!
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by CharliParker: 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
Imposible. I know Ngige must win

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives New York For UN General Assembly (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan's Son-In-Law, Prince Godswill Edward Decamps To APC / Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.