Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In (27048 Views)

Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) / PDP Wins Aba North And Isialangwa South Constituency Election Rerun / Southern Ijaw Election Rerun....#bayelsaDecides Updates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Dpeacemaker101: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
Timehin: Ngige just said APC will not participate in todays election cos as a catholic he's against elections on sunday, he accused INEC of hidden agenda and questions Jegas rationale for holding the election.

Jega is presently on AIT live program to clear the air on what transpired at Idemnili LG.

He said one of their electoral officers who attempted to compromise the process has been handed to the police for prosecution and that INEC tried to conduct the election yesterday inspite of the challenges but had to stop cos it was late before they could sort out the discrepancies and that the community agreed election should continue today.

The live program is still on...
if we all start making choices on when to hold elections maybe there will be no elections any more, cause for me,am an Adventist and I don't like elections on Saturdays. So the Ngige of a man should just be silent and have his re-run.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by meforyou1(m): 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2013
adventists, sabatherians, jehova witness, a whole lot of christains worship on saturdays and are diseffrenchised. ngige didnt see that. it's catholics that worship 6am-8am or 8am-10am that will make INEC not to organise election on sunday. they even extended accreditation till 2pm.
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by meforyou1(m): 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
inconclusive. it's just because of APC irregularities in obosi. obiano has won and won clean and clear. ngige will end up having only 3 LGAs and still be in the 3rd place. Tony Nwoye will still assist deplete ngige's votes and remain 2nd. And APGA will still have their 16 LGAs and highest number of votes and will still be declared winner.
And ngige will go to courts and lose.
and in 2015 ngige will lose his senate as well. good riddance to bad rubbish.
and those of us from imo state will chase alhaji okorocha big time. and send him packing.
and that's the end of apc in the SE. just 2015, and the name apc wount be in any igbo dictionary again.
and so have we dealt the yorubas a heavy blow in tribal politiking introduced by late awolowo.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by paschalndidi(m): 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
chamboy:
U an enemy to nigerian unity
Who told you we were united in the first place? Dont be deceived with that one Nigeria thing.
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Eziachi: 12:12am On Nov 19, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Ngige rigged it in 2003.
He would have done worse tnz this year if he were in peter obi's shoes.
What's with him and using thugs to win votes
He shd go and rest biko
No he did not, unless you are under 2 yrs old in 2003. The Uba clan did and they told us so that Ngige has no idea how he became governor. Even if he did, why is the victim then now a perpetrator of the same act and you are plauding? Tomorrow it could be you. Where will it end?
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 19, 2013
Eziachi: No he did not, unless you are under 2 yrs old in 2003. The Uba clan did and they told us so that Ngige has no idea how he became governor. Even if he did, why is the victim then now a perpetrator of the same act and you are plauding? Tomorrow it could be you. Where will it end?

U said ngige didn't have the election rigged for him?
Ngige kwa.
All I know is that he has met a better rigger.
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by elluquency4real: 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
dozzybaba:

I get u my broda...karma is an ar.se. Senator Andy Uba their arch-enemy will be romancing a bottle of baron de romero by now, waiting for Ngige and Nwoye to write their long english petition so he shove it where the sun don't shine. grin

Laugh wan kill Dozzy. Holy karma grin

Everybody knows that Dr Chris Ngige is the best material in Anambra but because of political sentiment they we never allow him to win, they will use all their machinery to block him. Ngige shld just relax and remain focus in life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures From Olajide Sowore's Funeral / Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara / #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.