Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In (27042 Views)

Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) / PDP Wins Aba North And Isialangwa South Constituency Election Rerun / Southern Ijaw Election Rerun....#bayelsaDecides Updates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by chamboy(m): 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
proudly233: Jega should just quietly give Anambra State to PDP, because they are the devils we are used to....the only reason APC seems to be doing well in Las Gidi is because it is Las Gidi, former FTC and with high frame of internally generated revenue, •not natural resources ohhh•....to drive home this fact , take a look at other APC states, they are nothing compared to the PDP states like Rivers State, Akwa Ibom, etc. This is why Imo state is suffering today, yea APGA is a 'nwa afo' party, but PDP is a national party, nwa afo included.
#teamPDPabracadabra
U b fool baba pdp have ruled for 8yrs or more in does states. Dis Apc states r partially 2-3yrs n der r growing beta than ur so called pdp states

1 Like

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
That means the election will be decided in the courts then. thank God you now accept Peter obi is a fraud!
Thank GOD you are not a JUDGE.
Btw, I'm yet to see any video or picture evidence of rigging in of all the 21 LGAs. So?
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by IykeChukz(m): 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
Yes! Just surrender maka na OBAGO!

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by UcLloyd: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
olatiler: Now I can see no more future for Nigeria mostly SE cos most of their ppl are blind beyond what one can ever imagine INEC can't conduct free and fair election in just one common state that can't compete with any state in up North or any state in SW in terms of population and some Fo+ols are happy with the outcome simply cos their party was victory on fraud election, shame on u ppl shame on GEJ Administration but what pain me most is that many ppl who keep on ranting or celebrate Mediocrity will all took off their bag tomorrow and run to SW state and Northern side cos their places was not conducive to stay for them they will now leave those poor window to their faith to continue in poverty while they (the IDIOT type) will be expecting another SW Governor to be spending his own state found to care for their Need just like the way their wife and their children keep on be on queue with my ppl in Mimiko Abiye Hospital and many like that in both Lagos and Osun

Wah are u saying Mister Man? Practice wah u preach nwokem. BTW, I See Yorubas in the East, So, STFU

1 Like

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Franknigga(m): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
AtlanticBreeze: This election is a sham. Peter obi should be ashamed of himself. with all he claims to have done, he is very afraid of a credible poll where Ngige will always trounce him.
/u realy afriad of change.
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by AtlanticBreeze: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

Thank GOD you are not a JUDGE.
Btw, I'm yet to see any video or picture evidence of rigging in of all the 21 LGAs. So?
why will you see it? illiterate
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Youngzedd(m): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
Mr Exxell:

Guy please read through my other posts... In other local governments, so many Ngige fans could not find their names on the register... Bros, You people dont really know Peter Obi... That man is a crook pretending to be a gentleman. AN AGBERO IN A SUIT!

Adaobi is badt.
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by scorpio1(m): 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
From my Independent observation of the election (i had to travel to Anambra because of this) and what i discovered..APC was in control of much of the rigging and trying to massively thumbprint- APGA agents have tried vehemently to stop them by giving information to the security forces and they acted on it instantly.
Another scenario i witnessed was in Okpoko Ward 5, polling unit 22, this unit i learnt has a voting strength of 750+, its a metallurgical school and most of the people that registered there were students who weren't in school and most of them had graduated and left and also some individuals staying around the area. the p.o there asked the APGA agents there to give them 100k so that they will work for them by giving them access to the ballot papers to thumbprint and fill the boxes, the APGA agents didnt have that kind of money on them and refused that they wont do so, somehow the APC agent there contacted their co-ordinator and they settled for 50k, the APGA agent protested but was overpowered by the APC group cos their strongman that brought the cash came with some thugs, well to cut a long story short, the APGA agents went and reported to the collation centre and the Supervisor caught them in the act, they had thumbprinted 334 votes as of then (U can verify this to confirm), i didnt follow up to know what transpired or if it was cancelled or not.
on getting to another unit, someone approached me thinking i came to vote there and offered me 1,500 to vote for ebe esere Aziza(broom symbol), i declined saying where i would vote was in my mind, he said 2k, then i agreed and said he should give me the cash first, he said no that i should vote and showed me his party agent near the boot, that if he confirms i voted for them, then i can come collect the money, i told him he wasn't serious yet (i wasn't very happy cos i would have loved to take the cash and go drink some CHIILLED BOTTLE OF HERO BEER--OHH!-MPA!).
Well, i did a lot of strolling cos it's been long i been to my hood and from what i saw on the ground, the voting trend was mostly APGA because people didn't want the igbos to lose the only Political party they could call their own saying that Rochas Okorocha had betrayed them and that APC which is controlled by Buhari want to come and control Anambra too. Some group where insistent that Ifeanyi Ubah just wants to drill Anambras oil which has just been discovered....i heard a lot of sidetalks at different polling units and i also learnt a lot about how and why most people vote for a certain party.
Turning on the news today, i saw Ngige and others complaining, if anyone rigged, i think it was APC that championed it, its just that they were thwarthed in some places and some of their tactics exposed(like the idemili Electoral officer that was handed over to the police after INEC discovered he was compromised and had been doing everything possible to do some shady deals with APC, idemili being Ngige's stronghold, government agencies had intelligence reports on all the plans).
Well my people, i just wanted to put a little of my on-the-ground experience down here, maybe it will shed some light on how the election has been going thus far.

13 Likes

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by proudly233: 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
chamboy:
U b fool baba pdp have ruled for 8yrs or more in does states. Dis Apc states r partially 2-3yrs n der r growing beta than ur so called pdp states

I be fool? How do I even begin to engage in a debate with you, either to enlighten you or better yet enlighten myself...anyways if I try, you go just teach me how to insult people. Sorry
..let APC win in Anambra State..•I pray•
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Youngzedd(m): 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
scorpio1: From my Independent observation of the election (i had to travel to Anambra because of this) and what i discovered..APC was in control of much of the rigging and trying to massively thumbprint- APGA agents have tried vehemently to stop them by giving information to the security forces and they acted on it instantly.
Another scenario i witnessed was in Okpoko Ward 5, polling unit 22, this unit i learnt has a voting strength of 750+, its a metallurgical school and most of the people that registered there were students who weren't in school and most of them had graduated and left and also some individuals staying around the area. the p.o there asked the APGA agents there to give them 100k so that they will work for them by giving them access to the ballot papers to thumbprint and fill the boxes, the APGA agents didnt have that kind of money on them and refused that they wont do so, somehow the APC agent there contacted their co-ordinator and they settled for 50k, the APGA agent protested but was overpowered by the APC group cos their strongman that brought the cash came with some thugs, well to cut a long story short, the APGA agents went and reported to the collation centre and the Supervisor caught them in the act, they had thumbprinted 334 votes as of then (U can verify this to confirm), i didnt follow up to know what transpired or if it was cancelled or not.
on getting to another unit, someone approached me thinking i came to vote there and offered me 1,500 to vote for ebe esere Aziza(broom symbol), i declined saying where i would vote was in my mind, he said 2k, then i agreed and said he should give me the cash first, he said no that i should vote and showed me his party agent near the boot, that if he confirms i voted for them, then i can come collect the money, i told him he wasn't serious yet (i wasn't very happy cos i would have loved to take the cash and go drink some CHIILLED BOTTLE OF HERO BEER--OHH!-MPA!).
Well, i did a lot of strolling cos it's been long i been to my hood and from what i saw on the ground, the voting trend was mostly APGA because people didn't want the igbos to lose the only Political party they could call their own saying that Rochas Okorocha had betrayed them and that APC which is controlled by Buhari want to come and control Anambra too. Some group where insistent that Ifeanyi Ubah just wants to drill Anambras oil which has just been discovered....i heard a lot of sidetalks at different polling units and i also learnt a lot about how and why most people vote for a certain party.
Turning on the news today, i saw Ngige and others complaining, if anyone rigged, i think it was APC that championed it, its just that they were thwarthed in some places and some of their tactics exposed(like the idemili Electoral officer that was handed over to the police after INEC discovered he was compromised and had been doing everything possible to do some shady deals with APC, idemili being Ngige's stronghold, government agencies had intelligence reports on all the plans).
Well my people, i just wanted to put a little of my on-the-ground experience down here, maybe it will shed some light on how the election has been going thus far.

Believe this and believe anything.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
leks-gcfr:

Thank you brother, you aptly captured this scenerio. Its like you are a prophet. But the truth is that one needs no TBJ to tell one that this is how the presidential election will be in the future unless the Igbos eschew this ethnic sentiment. If Obiano is the best, let him be voted for,not on the view that he is on the Igbo platform rather than Ngige being the best man but in a wrong party syndrome.
Was Acn not a Yoruba party bfr?
How many Yoruba states is not Acn?
Yet, obj was elected on PDP grounds.

In the east, PDP has 3 states, apga 1, APC 1; so who is more partisan/clannish btw the 2 groups

4 Likes

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
AtlanticBreeze: Ngige says APC will not participate in the
ongoing rescheduled election in Idemili north.
#electionvanguard #anambradecides
-vanguard

Ngige should be a sports man and accept defeat.
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by scorpio1(m): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
Youngzedd:

Believe this and believe anything.

Why would you think i would waste my time to write this time if it was shit?..check my other posts and see if i've ever written anything this long and as a matter of fact, i'm not affiliated with any political party.

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by ifeanyidavid: 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
NGIGE won bring old man brain for ANAMBRA , e no fit aspect defeat ....foolish old man

1 Like

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by tit(f): 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
scorpio1:

APC is taking electoral manipulations to a new level: perverting appeal court judges, rigging and thuggery, compromising electoral official. They are fast becoming a negative brand.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
why will you see it? illiterate

Present one evidence or stop being a nuissance all over this place. Talk about illiterate? POOR WRETCH like you.
I'm outta here so go on sucking cause ni.twits like you can't ruin my CHAMPAIGNE popping.
OBIANO till 2017.
#Dancing SKELEWU in fast forward mode.

4 Likes

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Sajio(m): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
I can't believe Ngige is complaining.......... Tot they said that of Edo state was free and fair?? If dts true! Dem Anambra is also free and fair!! Lols, thank is not PDP ooooh.. Dey would have insulted hell out of Gej! APC u complain a lot joor! Apga all d was

1 Like

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by meforyou1(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
Mr Exxell:

[b] Ashawo... You are really living upto your username. Confused Clown... Y are you bringing up the case of Edo state to in this talk? What has APC got to do with the love people has for Ngige? Am telling you that no voting took place in the whole of Idemmili. All over Anambra, names were boldly missing in the register... They brought new registers with the names of people they already know that will vote for APGA and accredited only them for the voting exercise... You are happy because it is not you right? Do you know how painful it is to come out and stand in the sunlight for hours without voting or people telling you that you cannot vote because they brought a new register? Nne, your punishment should be far more than electrocution... Rapeiing you from the anus for over six hours non stop should even be a light punishment for your likes!!!! JUST IMAGINE!! IDEMMILI OF ALL PLACES... With a voting power of over 100,000!! NGIGES STRONGHOLD!!! But accreditation started in Aguleri as early as 8am in the morning... Even JEGA ADMITTED THAT AN OFFICER MESSED UP IDEMMILI NORTH!! Why then should a maggot infested pusssy like you be here blabbing?[/b]
u are just an animal in the zoo
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by scorpio1(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
me_for_you: u are just an animal in the zoo

Jega said the guy messed up because intelligence reports came in about what he planned to do with the voting materials to favour Ngige.
And again, i am not really interested in who wins but bro, you might feel that people like Ngige but let me tell you the truth now, it's just like 5% of Anambra population that come from that Idemmili axis where he only focused his road projects on that like him. you cant mention Ngige's name and be listened to in Ihiala, Ogbaru, Aguata, Aguleri/Umuleri, Nsugbe or even Awka. the people that are shouting his praises, most of them don't have voters card neither will they turn up to vote on that day.
Just check out all this things i've told you now.
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by NwaAnambra(m): 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
Chima_Agbalajob:

So you really think Ngige can win Anambra state with just one LGA which doesn't even house the 3 major cities?
FYI, Idemili North makes up about 10% of Anambra state population and includes places like Obosi, Nkpor ,Ogidi and so on. u can now understand why Ngige is concerned.
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by snnipsi: 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
Obiagelli: Remi of INEC has allegedly given the result
sheet for Obosi with 55,000 voters to the PDP
now writing the result at Royal Paradise Hotel.
INEC + jega, please take note
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Princess2be(f): 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
Guys are here making noise when the Presidency has already accepted the result as credible. See this source from VANGUARD NEWSPAPER
https://www.nairaland.com/1521291/anambra-guber-pdp-hails-polls
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
osifred: It is time for jega to go

Go where At least he had the decency to accept responsibility and wants the official responsible for disrepancies at Idemnili lg prosecuted. Or do we expect jega himself to be at the polling stations doing the job of his staffs

And if I may ask will you want Jega replaced if your preffered candidate won the elction The truth is that political parties in naija are fond of subverting electoral processes to suit their selfish interests and most of the times the biggest rigger wins!

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Herosenior(m): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
AtlanticBreeze: Inec fixed election in Ngige's stronghold on Sunday, how about we fix presidential elections on Friday when Muslims go to mosque.
when men are talking u close ur basket...there is no equality between sunday and friday ok..sunday is a work off day which friday is!pls fustrated aboki,which prayer blood sucking religion! hv time to sleep joooo
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by scorpio1(m): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
Just came across this:
http://www.punchng.com/news/quest-for-continuity-may-work-for-apgas-obiano/

SCROLL DOWN AND READ THE COMMENTS AFTER THE NEWS!
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by iknopro(m): 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
Abeg APC pls go and hide your face in shame, I don't just get it, we don't need APC in any majority Igbo State, because APGA does not exist in Lagos state cos of APC n why should APC come from afar †☀ rub us of our birth right in broad day light, wat does APC want again, they have Lagos State n APGA have Anambra State so you guys should leave us alone, Ngige is a gud man but joined d wrong Party so its not our fault. Thank you
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by meforyou1(m): 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
APGA has won. To God be the glory.
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by okechukwu3: 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
Chima_Agbalajob:

So you really think Ngige can win Anambra state with just one LGA which doesn't even house the 3 major cities?
fyi APGA is leading with 3000 votes and voting strength of obosi is over 55k

And the 55k will go to one party, (APC)

1 Like

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Princess2be(f): 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
Guys, the Presidency has already accepted the result as credible. See this reliable source from VANGUARD NEWSPAPER
https://www.nairaland.com/1521291/anambra-guber-pdp-hails-polls
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by chidinwachukwu(m): 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
olatiler: Now I can see no more future for Nigeria mostly SE cos most of their ppl are blind beyond what one can ever imagine INEC can't conduct free and fair election in just one common state that can't compete with any state in up North or any state in SW in terms of population and some Fo+ols are happy with the outcome simply cos their party was victory on fraud election, shame on u ppl shame on GEJ Administration but what pain me most is that many ppl who keep on ranting or celebrate Mediocrity will all took off their bag tomorrow and run to SW state and Northern side cos their places was not conducive to stay for them they will now leave those poor window to their faith to continue in poverty while they (the IDIOT type) will be expecting another SW Governor to be spending his own state found to care for their Need just like the way their wife and their children keep on be on queue with my ppl in Mimiko Abiye Hospital and many like that in both Lagos and Osun
Oga go and Hug wet Transformer.Come to Port Harcourt u will see that 2/3 of the Taxi Drivers here are Yorubas.If west was all that developed why are ur Over Gradates stooping soo low to Drive Taxis in Port Harcourt.?

1 Like

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by ifebosco: 11:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
scorpio1: From my Independent observation of the election (i had to travel to Anambra because of this) and what i discovered..APC was in control of much of the rigging and trying to massively thumbprint- APGA agents have tried vehemently to stop them by giving information to the security forces and they acted on it instantly.
no evidence??no photo no videos.thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Attahiru: Adamu Garba Berates Buhari, Osinbajo, Their Wives For Shunning Burial / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu / Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.