Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In (27043 Views)

Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) / PDP Wins Aba North And Isialangwa South Constituency Election Rerun / Southern Ijaw Election Rerun....#bayelsaDecides Updates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by UcLloyd: 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
Congrats Our Anambra Brothers, We IMOlites are Happy for u and APGA. We urge u brothers to pray for us to ouster This APC Man In IMO State Come 2015. APC can go and rule in the North n West...East Belong 2 APGA n PDP! Ibos Unite! Igbo Kwenu!

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Caseless: 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
Laffing....
I think i like ifeanyi ubah; he's too outspoken! He won nnewi landslide, but doesn't mind if inec cancelling the election. I love some igbo men walahi!
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by nonsookongwu(m): 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
favoured-seed:
How? Wil dey delete their party name n logo from d voting sheet? Will dey stop d entire election, if dey like dey should not send a rep na them sabi.
Will love to here dat from El-Rufai oga of APC situatin room in Awka who has already announced d result on twitter dat APC is ahead of APGA n dat PDC n LP are out of d race. Make him answer n tell us who is out of d race.
I dey laff oh
lemmi guess, u should be either a roman catholic, from Agulu or lobbied into this.........
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by theoctopus: 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
caseless: Laffing....
I think i like ifeanyi ubah; he's too outspoken! He won nnewi landslide, but doesn't mind if inec cancelling the election. I love some igbo men walahi!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Ifeanyi Ubah! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You must be a joker
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by balladin: 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
kokoA: An area which boast of hundreds of thousand registered voters? He mentioned that local government specifically because that was where they actually apprehended the culprit.. In other areas same thing happened. Thousands of people could not vote because the voters' register was changed. Why weren't these irregularities recorded in APGA and PDP strongholds?

Eziokwu!! while I blame INEC shaa, APC's claim is still very watery. Ngige's victory cannot hinge only on one or two local govt areas. He has already lost, so he should just chill. At least he's still a senator.
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by nonsookongwu(m): 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
UcLloyd: Congrats Our Anambra Brothers, We IMOlites are Happy for u and APGA. We urge u brothers to pray for us to ouster This APC Man In IMO State Come 2015. APC can go and rule in the North n West...East Belong 2 APGA n PDP! Ibos Unite! Igbo Kwenu!
i wonder where all this ethnicity is from
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by theoctopus: 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
I have been rolling on the floor!

Ifeanyi Ubah is now an anti corruption fighter!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by UcLloyd: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Obiagelli:
Abeg Abeg just free me

I can swear with ur fathers life that u are not truly an Ibo lady. From all your post! APC Agent....Chukwu Ka Gi Ike
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Caseless: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
theoctopus:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Ifeanyi Ubah! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You must be a joker
tune to ait and u'd see him.
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by TechWalker007: 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
AtlanticBreeze: This election is a sham. Peter obi should be ashamed of himself. with all he claims to have done, he is very afraid of a credible poll where Ngige will always trounce him.

Like every other election where APC/ACN/CPC is defeated!

Was it another JEGA that conducted the polls in the SW states, Edo and Nasarawa states?

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by theoctopus: 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
caseless: tune to ait and u'd see him.

I am watching him right now and having a big laugh!

The guy is too funny. He actually thinks people are taking his nonsense serious!

According to him, the only place election took place is where he won! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
Too many LIAR MOHAMMED minions all over the internet. If INEC suddenly decides to abandon this sunday election and announce Ngige the winner, everything will now be well.
If weeding is good in the farm, then a little rigging is also good in this situation to weed out any TRAITOR from occupying our government house.
HATERs hating since creation. :PToo many LIAR MOHAMMED minions all over the internet. If INEC suddenly decides to abandon this sunday election and announce Ngige the winner, everything will now be well.
If weeding is good in the farm, then a little rigging is also good in this situation to weed out any TRAITOR from occupying our government house.
HATERs hating since creation.
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by eagleeye2: 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
Why will anyone think that Ngige who nearly denied Peter Obi his right as the rightfully elected candidate of Anambara in 2003 will have it easy.
Abeg, Ngige is a confirmed election rigger and should have a taste of his own bitter prescriptions.

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by theoctopus: 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
"We call for total cancellation of the election and call on Inec to give us a refund!" Hahahahahahahahahahaha

This guy is shameless! grin grin grin grin grin

A true business man!
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Controversy: 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
Slymonster: I am worried that someday the igbo will go to the Hausa and
Yoruba and seek support to be President of this country. I
wonder what the response will be in the midst of all these
ethnic and religious politics that are promoted by some short-
sighted people in the South East. I know the South South will
not be there for the Igbo when the time comes. So for those
who abuse mallam, hausa, yoruba , and others be wise. the
Igbo is lonely in Nigeria. He has no brother in the Niger
Delta,except preharps only within Delta North. so be wise.

ONLY IN THE SOUTHEAST I HEAR OF IGBO PARTY...Am an igbo man but the only president we will have because of this thinking will remain Nnamdi azikwe for years to come...Now I know why okorocha was right when he said this....

smh
Book of lamentation chapter 4: 18

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by TechWalker007: 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ubah believes that the only place where there is free and fair election is in Nnewi where he won. grin grin grin
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Controversy: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
mascot87: Who ever is happy and in support of this show of shame in Anambra election is an enemy of this country and a disgrace to his/her own existence
Another hypocrisy! It was free and fair when Oshiemole manipulated Edo council election in favour of APC abi?
It would have been free and fair had the machineries imported from Osun state by Ngige and Apc succeeded in rigging the election in his favour.
APC are bunch of crying babies and will never accept defeat
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Desmonddeck: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
embarassedAPC this is akuko mike ejeagha.APc will use only one LGA to win anambra election.liars embarassedAPC this is akuko mike ejeagha.APc will use only one LGA to win anambra election.liars
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Abuja2013: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
INEC is the core of electoral malpractices. Assumming INEC had conducted elections in all the LGAs in Anambra, no one would discredit its process. There is no election INEC would conduct dat would not have one issue or the other because its staff are criminals.
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by chidinwachukwu(m): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
Slymonster: I am worried that someday the igbo will go to the Hausa and
Yoruba and seek support to be President of this country. I
wonder what the response will be in the midst of all these
ethnic and religious politics that are promoted by some short-
sighted people in the South East. I know the South South will
not be there for the Igbo when the time comes. So for those
who abuse mallam, hausa, yoruba , and others be wise. the
Igbo is lonely in Nigeria. He has no brother in the Niger
Delta,except preharps only within Delta North. so be wise.

ONLY IN THE SOUTHEAST I HEAR OF IGBO PARTY...Am an igbo man but the only president we will have because of this thinking will remain Nnamdi azikwe for years to come...Now I know why okorocha was right when he said this....

smh
I really Pity you.So U think that becoming the Presidency is Igbo Mans Problem?.the yorubas are busy biulding their region from,Education to entertainment, attracting Industries on their own trying to use their Language as a national Language.Soon the yorubas will be teaching both Arts and Science subjects with their language,and before u kno it they will Push for their Independent.Instead of you trying to build your Own region like them you are busy preaching what Zik preached in Ignorance.Compare the tribalist Awolowos Achievement and Your Owns Zikes achievement and ask yourself whose Model you would have followed.It was Awolowos penchant for southwestern regional interest that placed them Strategically in Nigeria that people like you look up to.

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Chamackh(m): 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
Congrats to Obiano in advance. To all those who supported Obiano, God bless you all. Onye aghala nwanne ya
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Desmonddeck: 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
nonsookongwu:
i wonder where all this ethnicity is from
Nnamdi carry go(operation root out APC"infidel" from SE and SS
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by atlwireles: 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
OrangeHokage: boh shut up!!

After your drown corpse is fished from the Niger.
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
Controversy:
Another hypocrisy! It was free and fair when Oshiemole manipulated Edo council election in favour of APC abi?
It would have been free and fair had the machineries imported from Osun state by Ngige and Apc succeeded in rigging the election in his favour.
APC are bunch of crying babies and will never accept defeat

[b] Ashawo... You are really living upto your username. Confused Clown... Y are you bringing up the case of Edo state to in this talk? What has APC got to do with the love people has for Ngige? Am telling you that no voting took place in the whole of Idemmili. All over Anambra, names were boldly missing in the register... They brought new registers with the names of people they already know that will vote for APGA and accredited only them for the voting exercise... You are happy because it is not you right? Do you know how painful it is to come out and stand in the sunlight for hours without voting or people telling you that you cannot vote because they brought a new register? Nne, your punishment should be far more than electrocution... Rapeiing you from the anus for over six hours non stop should even be a light punishment for your likes!!!! JUST IMAGINE!! IDEMMILI OF ALL PLACES... With a voting power of over 100,000!! NGIGES STRONGHOLD!!! But accreditation started in Aguleri as early as 8am in the morning... Even JEGA ADMITTED THAT AN OFFICER MESSED UP IDEMMILI NORTH!! Why then should a maggot infested pusssy like you be here blabbing?[/b]

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Controversy: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
UcLloyd:

I can swear with ur fathers life that u are not truly an Ibo lady. From all your post! APC Agent....Chukwu Ka Gi Ike
You don't kn her? The imbe is dasola of all people, Yoruba Internet pros
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Dubemkelly(m): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
Inec should be held responsible 4 falling in her duties, its a big disgrace to them, whether d ward is a minus or not,d material shud be distributed evenly to ensure coherence n nobody gets disenfranchised, wat happens to d billions invested in2 ds electn prior time...Being we r sentimental being,one would conclude dt d whole thing was planned, y Idemili where d APC aspirant hails from? There's more to this n INEC didn't deliver as far as I'm concerned
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
the warrior72: Cheii see ves, abeg no commit suicide, it's reality of life,sometimes u win, sometimes u loss, & ur strength is measured in ur ability to accept defeat in good faith.
Leave the i.dio.rotaroro, he thinks Apc gives a rat'z rectum about him.

If Ngige wasn't in Apc they will be posting nak.ed pictures of him in Okija shrine to discredit him There are yorubas and hausa in Apga, until they are allowed to be governors in the core north and SW. Apc will be irrelevant in the East.
I don't think Obiano is the best Apga has to offer but Apga takes my vote.

Apga!!
Onye aghala nwanne ya (Be thy brother's keeper)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University / President Buhari Arrives New York For UN General Assembly (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan's Son-In-Law, Prince Godswill Edward Decamps To APC