Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In (27049 Views)

Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) / PDP Wins Aba North And Isialangwa South Constituency Election Rerun / Southern Ijaw Election Rerun....#bayelsaDecides Updates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
Mods, please do understand me for being so raw... I feel pained at heart. Kai... Thousands disenfranchised!!! When they really know that who people wanted was Ngige
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by ACM10: 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ngige should just accept defeat and move on. The forces against him is formidable.
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by chamboy(m): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
chidinwachukwu:
I really Pity you.So U think that becoming the Presidency is Igbo Mans Problem?.the yorubas are busy biulding their region from,Education to entertainment, attracting Industries on their own trying to use their Language as a national Language.Soon the yorubas will be teaching both Arts and Science subjects with their language,and before u kno it they will Push for their Independent.Instead of you trying to build your Own region like them you are busy preaching what Zik preached in Ignorance.Compare the tribalist Awolowos Achievement and Your Owns Zikes achievement and ask yourself whose Model you would have followed.It was Awolowos penchant for southwestern regional interest that placed them Strategically in Nigeria that people like you look up to.
U an enemy to nigerian unity

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by TechWalker007: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
Mr Exxell: Mods, please do understand me for being so raw... I feel pained at heart. Kai... Thousands disenfranchised!!! When they really know that who people wanted was Ngige

Was the other LGA's disenfranchised too?

You sound like an Osun mercenary oh, ore mi, no vex ni grin grin grin

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Italiano1: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
dozzybaba:
Leave the i.dio.rotaroro, he thinks Apc gives a rat'z rectum about him.

If Ngige wasn't in Apc they will be posting nak.ed pictures of him in Okija shrine to discredit him There are yorubas and hausa in Apga, until they are allowed to be governors in the core north and SW. Apc will be irrelevant in the East.
I don't think Obiano is the best Apga has to offer but Apga takes my vote.

Apga!!
Onye aghala nwanne ya (Be thy brother's keeper)

Keep Quiet!

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
ACM10: Ngige should just accept defeat and move on. The forces against him is formidable.
Even when no election was done in his own loval government? Please, was there a bag of cement on your head when you typed this poo? Nna mehn.. I tire for some peeps oo... But remember, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander!

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by TechWalker007: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
So many Yorobah folks with Igbo names on nairaland these days. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Controversy: 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
Mr Exxell: Mods, please do understand me for being so raw... I feel pained at heart. Kai... Thousands disenfranchised!!! When they really know that who people wanted was Ngige
Are you from Anambra State? please mind your business. We are talking about Governor of Anambra State and not Lagos or Ogun state. When you elect Governors in your place we don’t fvcking care but you always meddle into our affairs and this is what is causing the hatred we have for you thinking you can undermine all our affairs.
Let your adopted son Ngige cry or complain ,do not complain for him because Tinubu or Fashola is not one of the candidates. All the candidates are Brothers and they will settle any dispute arising from the election. You want Ngige to win but you people destroyed the election for him by deporting Igbo people to Anambra State dead in the night due to your inherited virtue of wickedness.

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
TechWalker007:

Was the other LGA's disenfranchised too?

You sound like an Osun mercenary oh, ore mi, no vex ni grin grin grin

Guy please read through my other posts... In other local governments, so many Ngige fans could not find their names on the register... Bros, You people dont really know Peter Obi... That man is a crook pretending to be a gentleman. AN AGBERO IN A SUIT!

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by WildChild00(m): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
Congratulations in advance to APGA.
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by engrezebuiro: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
taharqa: Good. This means PDP and LP may even gap them sef. Even if all d Registered Voters in those 64 units in that LGA voted for Ngige (which is impossible), he wud still hv lost out woefully when other LGAs results are added..... So, Good Radiance. Ngige just stylisely conceded DEFEAT. Apc shld find a party position for him, fast...
Incase U don't know Ngige remains Senator of the Federal Republic
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
Italiano1:

Keep Quiet!

Ah! Oluya the photographer and Apc lapdog, why don't you give us some Ngige-okija pics from your album of anti- Igbo pics...eh?.
I implore everyone here to check your post history.
They'll know your views are not relevant in this thread.
Onye foto, ship your heavy bronze head to the ethnic section.

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Controversy: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
Mr Exxell:

[b] Ashawo... You are really living upto your username. Confused Clown... Y are you bringing up the case of Edo state to in this talk? What has APC got to do with the love people has for Ngige? Am telling you that no voting took place in the whole of Idemmili. All over Anambra, names were boldly missing in the register... They brought new registers with the names of people they already know that will vote for APGA and accredited only them for the voting exercise... You are happy because it is not you right? Do you know how painful it is to come out and stand in the sunlight for hours without voting or people telling you that you cannot vote because they brought a new register? Nne, your punishment should be far more than electrocution... Rapeiing you from the anus for over six hours non stop should even be a light punishment for your likes!!!! JUST IMAGINE!! IDEMMILI OF ALL PLACES... With a voting power of over 100,000!! NGIGES STRONGHOLD!!! But accreditation started in Aguleri as early as 8am in the morning... Even JEGA ADMITTED THAT AN OFFICER MESSED UP IDEMMILI NORTH!! Why then should a maggot infested pusssy like you be here blabbing?[/b]
Lol........ I tot you have a point
You were not ashamed of the charade in Osun, Oyo, Ogun and Ekiti even when the then President of the court of appeal was dishing out judgement on “carry go” basis. You are not ashamed of those Osun riggers caught in Owerri? you are not ashamed that those Osun riggers were caught with AK47 and the govt of that state defended that they are election monitoring team even with fake ID cards, Guns and fake accreditation cards? You are not ashamed of other riggers imported from all APC and nPDP states? You are not ahamed that mallam elrufai who cannot monitor election in his restive state will move to Anambra state to monitor election? You are not ashamed that the Governor of Anambra state who is the chief security officer was restricted from moving around? Now you are ashamed of the one in Anambra state. mind your business. We know who we want. Obiano is the person we want. UP Willy Obiano!!!! UP APGA!!!

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by klax(m): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
To be honest I'm not worry as per this election because APC will not win and I knew APC slogan is when they loose the election is free andfair but when they win then the election is free and fair. They are just a grown man criers bunch or hypocrite.

Moreso if Anambra made the mistake to concede to APC then let we Igbo forget itin Nigeria politic where are finish because finally Tinubu will say yea I got them because I will say it over and over Tinubu is the Lord of APC anyone in that party that say who is Tinubu the person is a joker. And by chance APC claim Anambra then the east will fall easily and become a stool for Tinubu and his gangs. What I said might like nonsense to some folks but that is the truth it simply means we have finally gone into a new day slavery under Tinubu and Buhari again because Tinubu as a person will nominate and impose his guys on the people honestly he would become the Lord Majesty.

I dey laugh in my native dialect if Anambra fall biko it would be a disaster yet to be unfolded? The fate of the Anambra's would now be determine from Tinubu mansion in Lagos City very funny indeed. Good luck anyway. No offense plss.

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Italiano1: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
dozzybaba:

Ah! Oluya the photographer and Apc lapdog, why don't you give us some Ngige-okija pics from your album of anti-pics...eh?.
I implore everyone here to check your post history.
They'll know your views are not relevant in this thread.
Onye foto, ship your heavy bronze head to the ethnic section.

Dozie Shut up !

I have all your dossier in my file grin grin grin

Medical doctors are talking, a common Laboratory Assistant is making mouth grin

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
Controversy:
Are you from Anambra State? please mind your business. We are talking about Governor of Anambra State and not Lagos or Ogun state. When you elect Governors in your place we don’t fvcking care but you always meddle into our affairs and this is what is causing the hatred we have for you thinking you can undermine all our affairs.
Let your adopted son Ngige cry or complain ,do not complain for him because Tinubu or Fashola is not one of the candidates. All the candidates are Brothers and they will settle any dispute arising from the election. You want Ngige to win but you people destroyed the election for him by deporting Igbo people to Anambra State dead in the night due to your inherited virtue of wickedness.

Nne, I am a legit Anambra 1st son.... Nsukwu Abatete Idemmili north Precisely... Ngige is my inlaw by the way... Capische?? Mtcheew!!
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
klax: To be honest I'm not worry as per this election because APC will not win and I knew APC slogan is when they loose the election is free andfair but when they win then the election is free and fair. They are just a grown man criers bunch or hypocrite.

Moreso if Anambra made the mistake to concede to APC then let we Igbo forget itin Nigeria politic where are finish because finally Tinubu will say yea I got them because I will say it over and over Tinubu is the Lord of APC anyone in that party that say who is Tinubu the person is a joker. And by chance APC claim Anambra then the east will fall easily and become a stool for Tinubu and his gangs. What I said might like nonsense to some folks but that is the truth it simply means we have finally gone into a new day slavery under Tinubu and Buhari again because Tinubu as a person will nominate and impose his guys on the people honestly he would become the Lord Majesty.

I dey laugh in my native dialect if Anambra fall biko it would be a disaster yet to be unfolded? The fate of the Anambra's would now be determine from Tinubu mansion in Lagos City very funny indeed. Good luck anyway. No offense plss.

His daughter may even become the Iyaloja of Onitsha main market...the biggest matket in West Africa and collect taxes.His people rejected him in ondo, Anambra people should learn from Ondo people. They are not foolish to have rejected him.
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by TechWalker007: 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
Mr Exxell:

Guy please read through my other posts... In other local governments, so many Ngige fans could not find their names on the register... Bros, You people dont really know Peter Obi... That man is a crook pretending to be a gentleman. AN AGBERO IN A SUIT!

Our politicians are bad losers, it is not knew.
It is very true that some people didn't vote but why is APC and Ngige sounding like every single voter in that LGA is his supporter.
Will the vote in one LGA upturn the results from the other LGA's where APGA cleared?

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by TechWalker007: 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
Mr Exxell:

Nne, I am a legit Anambra 1st son.... Nsukwu Abatete Idemmili north Precisely... Ngige is my inlaw by the way... Capische?? Mtcheew!!

Now you are talking. You have the right to be angry but we know it's because Ngige is your In-law.

Take heart, APC and SW propaganda machinery spoiled Ngige's chances. They made him an outcast in his own state.

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by oluakadinma: 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
Slymonster: I am worried that someday the igbo will go to the Hausa and
Yoruba and seek support to be President of this country. I
wonder what the response will be in the midst of all these
ethnic and religious politics that are promoted by some short-
sighted people in the South East. I know the South South will
not be there for the Igbo when the time comes. So for those who abuse mallam, hausa, yoruba , and others be wise. the
Igbo is lonely in Nigeria. He has no brother in the Niger
Delta,except preharps only within Delta North. so be wise.

ONLY IN THE SOUTHEAST I HEAR OF IGBO PARTY...Am an igbo man but the only president we will have because of this thinking will remain Nnamdi azikwe for years to come...Now I know why okorocha was right when he said this....

smh

Lol, see Calaber man claiming Igbo man! Your real name is Bassey Inyang. Prove me wrong and I will post your full details. Ette calaber

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Martinboy41(m): 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
There is no way election can hold on sunday it is against the christan faith. To day is resting day for christan it is a holy day for GOD so voting is an abomination. infact the election should be cancle for that.JAGA is a failure for this mess.
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
Italiano1:

Dozie Shut up !

I have all your dossier in my file grin grin grin

Medical doctors are talking, a common Laboratory Assistant is making mouth grin

I must be causing you some nightmare anyone who looks at post history will know the name Dozzybaba makes you convulse, you mention it everyday...i must be doing something right grin grin

Is there anything you've not accused me of. grin
You said dozzybaba sells otapia..i agreed... grin
u said i sell gala...i agreed grin
U said i'm a Lab assistant...i agreed. grin

Only a fool won't see u are promoting Dozzybaba you while remain a career molue-chasing agbero-ConDOCTOR grin.
Tommorow you'll call me your Governor...i'm waiting to agree... grin

Meanwhile go wait for me at the ethnic section while i finish here...i've missed you my punching bag.. grin

Abeg mods-make una no too vex ooo, i just say make i tospy my punching bag small, una don make me miss am. grin

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
TechWalker007:

Now you are talking. You have the right to be angry but we know it's because Ngige is your In-law.

Take heart, APC and SW propaganda machinery spoiled Ngige's chances. They made him an outcast in his own state.

Bro, walahi, that party is his undoing... He was warned oo... People love him to death!! But the state government thru animated robots like Controversy, spread lies and propaganda about him... Lies that the Ngige I know too well will never stoop
So low to!!
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by guonno: 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
Slymonster: I am worried that someday the igbo will go to the Hausa and
Yoruba and seek support to be President of this country. I
wonder what the response will be in the midst of all these
ethnic and religious politics that are promoted by some short-
sighted people in the South East. I know the South South will
not be there for the Igbo when the time comes. So for those
who abuse mallam, hausa, yoruba , and others be wise. the
Igbo is lonely in Nigeria. He has no brother in the Niger
Delta,except preharps only within Delta North. so be wise.

ONLY IN THE SOUTHEAST I HEAR OF IGBO PARTY...Am an igbo man but the only president we will have because of this thinking will remain Nnamdi azikwe for years to come...Now I know why okorocha was right when he said this....

smh

I see u are now begging those that would do anything to see ur economy clamped down for friendship, shame on u, apc will not win in anambra state. Let the yorubas vote against us when we come out for presidency, but one day like they say : " aka jie okenye ji ife nwatta owetuo ya" one day the marriage btw hausa and yoruba will meet a natural divorce, bc it not ordained by God and some nigerians. Did they not do all they could to clamp down on Jeg but today, God is using Gej to touch the lives of nigerians. They should continue rotating the presido btw themselves, is north better than east, is west except lagos which is seen as ex capital better than east? Keep looking for yorubas that will help u during election. Ewu ofia.

Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by ignis: 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
This election is far from free and fair.
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by favouredseed(f): 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
nonsookongwu:
lemmi guess, u should be either a roman catholic, from Agulu or lobbied into this.........
Na u sabi oh, me just dey laff
Where (H) ell Rufai sef, twitter n media rants don finish, d guy is now humbled
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by chamboy(m): 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
guonno:

I see u are now begging those that would do anything to see ur economy clamped down for friendship, shame on u, apc will not win in anambra state. Let the yorubas vote against us when we come out for presidency, but one day like they say : " aka jie okenye ji ife nwatta owetuo ya" one day the marriage btw hausa and yoruba will meet a natural divorce, bc it not ordained by God and some nigerians. Did they not do all they could to clamp down on Jeg but today, God is using Gej to touch the lives of nigerians. They should continue rotating the presido btw themselves, is north better than east, is west except lagos which is seen as ex capital better than east? Keep looking for yorubas that will help u during election. Ewu ofia.
Anoda ode
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by linearity: 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
Chima_Agbalajob:

So you really think Ngige can win Anambra state with just one LGA which doesn't even house the 3 major cities?
If the outcome from those LGA is insignificant as you have portrayed, why the attempt to destrupt them from voting?

Someone must have been afraid that, those votes would be consequential.
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Amaabb(m): 6:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
cKaiser: To conduct elect in 21 LGA is now a problem yet in 2015 we would be conducting elections in 770 LGA
itz 774 local govt not 770
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by bashydemy(m): 6:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
Controversy:
Another hypocrisy! It was free and fair when Oshiemole manipulated Edo council election in favour of APC abi?
It would have been free and fair had the machineries imported from Osun state by Ngige and Apc succeeded in rigging the election in his favour.
APC are bunch of crying babies and will never accept defeat
I wonder if you think with your Anus, How on earth will Oshiomole manipulate an election and also win PDP base? In Lagos, There are Places that ACN hardly win, Places like Badagry, EPE, Lagos Island. its only Fashola good job that give ACN victory in those places.
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Nattydonatus(m): 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
fyi APGA is leading with 3000 votes and voting strength of obosi is over 55k
trash ! Don't u knw is 2/3 of LGAs is wat u need to win ? If u like get 5million in one LGA and fail in other LGAs... Anu mpam
Re: APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In by Habakus: 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
@Mr Exxell,the way you throw around insults and vulgarities makes me doubt your mental stability...Dude,i think something is inherently wrong with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES / Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin / PDP Delegates Stone Ishaku, Deputy In Taraba, Refuse To Vote At Primaries

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91