Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,063 members, 7,838,699 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Stop The Guilt Trip Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop The Guilt Trip Part 2 (516 Views)

He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It / Stop The Guilt Trip Part 3 / The Guilt And Shame That Nigerian Women Are Placing On Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Guilt Trip Part 2 by charisville: 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dear friends, if we don’t feel guilty, we can come to God with bold confidence. 1 John 3:21 NLT

Beloved we have a very precious gift in Christ: the forgiveness of sins.But many believers are yet to fully accept and receive this gift. Our Lord Jesus speaking about the gospel of grace through Paul said, “To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of satan unto God,that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me” (Acts 26:18). Forgiveness of sins must be received as a gift by the believer.

Many believers can accept that they’ve been delivered from darkness to light but not all accept that they’ve been totally forgiven of ALL their sins. They live with guilt and condemnation still holding onto past grief. Jesus has paid the price in full for your sins. You don’t need to feel guilty any longer. Our hearts have been sprinkled from an evil conscience (Hebrews 10:22), i.e. hearts filled with guilt and condemnation; they have been sprinkled with the precious blood of Jesus.

Receive this gift today, beloved. There is something different about a believer that trusts and receives the gift of forgiveness and non-imputation of sins. He that is forgiven much loves much. You are forgiven.

*To be continued*

Prayer: I receive the gift of forgiveness of sins, my heart is sprinkled from every guilty conscience in Jesus Name.

Follow @charisville on twitter

Url: http://charisvillecapsules.org/stop-the-guilt-trip-part-2/

CVC BB Pin: 26655112

Charis Ville Capsules

(1) (Reply)

Unmerited Deliverance Part 2 / Does Your Past Matters In Your Present And Future Relationships? / Does Marrying Mean Being Responsible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.